My Vixen

Story Info
A confession of the joys that come with sharing my partner.
1.1k words
4.03
23.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To me, sharing my woman is not an act of submissiveness, but of dominance. I love being my girl's gatekeeper, giving my stamp of approval or denial on her prospective suitors. My criteria is simple: the men must be clean and fit, able to pleasure her thoroughly, and most of all, respectful. This arrangement makes her feel like a highly sought-after commodity, and I feel even more attracted to her knowing that so many men would love to be in my position. After all, what use is having a trophy wife if other men can't admire what a lovely woman I have to call my own?

Seeing her succumb to her deep-seeded sluttiness arouses me like nothing else can. As she becomes more aware of how much power her body has in arousing sculpted, well-endowed men, her confidence skyrockets, and I relish in the joy that comes with having a confident and sexually-adept partner. My own confidence surges in knowing that I have a girl who can enjoy any man she wants but will still come crawling back to daddy's bed desperate for him to reclaim her body.

On nights where we wish to indulge in this fantasy, I dress her like my prized little temptress: high heels, stockings, and a slutty black dress with no panties underneath. We walk into the club together and take a seat at the bar. I spot a handsome, sharp-dressed man with an aura of confidence and machismo. I give my wife her cue to pounce. With delight I watch from across the bar as she grinds her ass into this stranger as he fingers her beneath her dress. She teases him of what's to come, filling him in on the details of our little arrangement. I return upstairs to our hotel room and wait for her and her new friend to arrive.

.

.

.

My heart races with adrenaline as I hand off my woman to her suitor and watch the animalistic display of sexual passion that ensues. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing my wife's lips wrapped around another man's cock. She makes me feel so proud when she pleasures her man so passionately that he hardly contain his orgasm. After gathering control over his urge to shower her face with his cum, he mounts her from behind and slides his member ever so slowly into her. It is hard to tell which of us savored this moment the most. Little does this man know that his performance in fucking my wife is an audition. If I'm satisfied with the way he pleases her, he may just get my approval to be her regular boy-toy. She takes control momentarily and straddles his waist to take a ride.

I've always enjoyed having my girl ride me so I can get the perfect view of her licentious body, but this is something spectacular. Getting an outside perspective of my woman in motion is like watching the making of a masterpiece. She paints a lovely picture with the way she moves; the erotic sounds of the room become a symphony of pleasure. In the middle of their passion, my wife looks directly into my eyes and flashes that radiant smile that I love so much, and in that moment she conveys her gratitude for me allowing her to fully explore herself sexually and emotionally. Her smile is replaced by the trademark look she gives when she reaches orgasm. My wife's brilliant smile returns when her new friend reaches climax and fills her with his seed, knowing that his cum and mine will mix when I release my load to reclaim her.

.

.

.

On the days when I'm unable to join in on the fun, my wife does her best to keep me involved. Few things in life make me feel more excited than receiving that late night text letting me know that she may be running a little late coming home because her and a potential playmate are heading back to his place for some fun. She keeps me entertained while I impatiently wait by sending me pictures of her with a mouth full of cock and of her cum-showered face afterwards. Every so often when she's found a match that I'm particularly approving of, I might get a video shot from his perspective as she sucks him off before he lays into her from behind. Nothing turns me on more than feeling like I have my own personal slut. The feeling is perfectly captured in the thrill of receiving a picture of my wife clad in nothing but the tantalizing lingerie I just bought her-- sent from my best friend's phone.

She returns to our bedroom from a night of filthy sex and tells me to lay on my back. She smothers my dick in warm massage oil, massaging and stroking my increasingly hard member as she tells me the story of her escapade in vivid detail. I taste the musk of another man's cock as we share a deep, wet kiss. I lap up the cum that falls from her already wet and ready pussy before I reclaim her as my own with a dick that has grown hard beyond imagining from hearing all about her exploits. After delivering a primal and domineering fuck, I order her to ride me just like she rode her man earlier that evening and watch as she picks up the pace and her whole body heaves in ecstacy.

.

.

.

Through my wife's exploration, she begins to feel for herself what I have always seen in her: that she is the most gorgeous and enticing woman on earth and that there is nobody more desirable than her. Despite all the men lining up to have a taste of her, she still passionately rocks my world while reminding me that nobody else compares to my confidence and sexual prowess-- that nobody else satisfies her in the way that I can, that I am the only man deserving the title of "daddy." Although the cocks of many other men will be entertained, her pussy makes love to mine, and mine alone. Our arrangement isn't so much about sharing her as it is about us experiencing together the thrills and excitement of being young and allowing our love to blossom even further without the confines of jealousy. While letting my wife off the leash does bring me great pleasure, the act is just as much about allowing her to discover the confidence, trust, and experience that will lead her to becoming a powerful, adventurous, and assertive woman, both in the bedroom and out.