My Wading Pool

Story Info
Planned evening to relax takes a unexpected turn.
1.3k words
4.48
19.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull the heavy door shut behind me, the air seal hissing with an echo in the dim lit room. I turn and pause a moment to take in my surroundings. A smooth stone floor surrounds a pool, several feet across and four feet deep. Steam rises and a dim underwater glow sways with the gentle motion. I take a moment to breathe deeply, the steam is invigorating and I feel myself getting more excited knowing what is to come.

Walking along the edge of the water I casually remove my shirt and bra. Caressing my breasts a moment, I place my clothes a ledge. My skirt and panties drop quickly and joins my shirt and I stretch, arms above my head and standing on my toes. I smile as I hear a splash behind me, walking to another ledge in the stone wall. I take a band and pulling my hair back into a ponytail quickly tie it off.

"Easy now," I whisper into the room, "This won't take long."

On another ledge are three stone bowls. I pick one up, savouring the scent from it. I dip my fingers into the warm lotion within and take my time massaging the lotion on my arms and up my neck. With each wipe I feel the lotion covering me, a warm tingling increasing with each pass. Trying not to rush I work my way down my chest, eyes closed with a pleasurable sigh as I rub my chest and down my belly.

The smell of the lotion fills the room and I feel myself get more excited, breath catching with a fluttering feeling in my chest. I continue rubbing until my whole body is covered. The lotion grows steadily warmer and the tingling more intense with movement. As I walk to the edge of the pool my clit feels every motion and I have to pause a moment to catch my breath.

Sitting down I place my feet in the water, casually stirring with my toes. I place the bowl beside me on the edge and reach back to slide out a chest set in the wall. Around each wrist I fasten two Velcro straps with a ring and clip. I check the clasp and can just reach the release, flicking each a couple times to make sure they are working. I step into the pool, the warm water caressing me and turn to sit in a mesh suspended under the waves. I ease myself into the seat and slide a foot into the loop on the side.

As I lean back I look at the bowl on the edge. It's been a while since I've been here, I'm thinking, and I really need this. I lean forward and grab the bowl then sit back holding it above the water. I hook my other foot in its loop and, scoop out another dollop. Biting my lip with anticipation I put the bowl on the edge and slowly rub more on my chest. The tingle is intense, I've never used this much before at once but cannot believe how good it feels! My nipples stand out like rocks and I can't help but pinch each gently. With a heavy sigh I reach back and take a bit more, feeling it soften as I reach under the water to place more on my aching pussy.

Finally ready I lean back on the mesh so the water is just to my shoulder level. With my left hand I place the clip on a ring then do the right. Leaning back I enjoy the feel of the water as the lotion slowly dissolves.

I don't have to wait long. I lay my head back on the edge as I feel the first brush against my back. Biting my lip I feel something brush along my side and let out a little giggle, pulling away slightly. Within moments the water starts to sway more and I feel gentle caresses along my upper back. As the caresses move down my back to my butt the rubbing becomes more insistent as it tastes the lotion.

Turning my head to the side I see a long thin tentacle reach from behind me and slowly wrap around my arm. Everywhere it touches, feeding off the liberally applied lotion, I feel waves of pleasure. Another joins on my other arm and quickly more caress my back and work up my sides. I can't help but giggle again as they trace up my sides and under my arms. Like a writhing blanket I feel them moving across my butt and surrounding my legs.

"Oh God" I whisper, my body moving on its own with the chaotic motion. As the first reach my floating breasts, I feel the tentacle pause and quickly more move in. "Ahhh yes, yes!" I say loudly as both breasts are swarmed with eager tentacles. Each caress and squeeze is another wave of pleasure, my nipples are circled and squeezed tightly. They seem frenzied with their attention and I gasp as my first orgasm crashes over me.

I remember now why the warning to be careful with the lotion. As my breasts are roughly squeezed the waves of pleasure are more than I have ever experienced. I gasp as my sensitive nipples are squeezed in a pulsating manner, teasing out another intense orgasm.

I lift my head to look in the water and see a mass of writhing tentacles all over my upper body. As I watch my legs are slowly circled and I feel the familiar squeeze, although the pulling apart is new I remember with some concern. The pleasure is so intense, so much more than last time I start to get nervous. Then it happens. I start to feel them trace my ass and come up between my legs. The tentacles on my breasts are still wild with all the extra lotion I applied and I start trying to pull away.

"Oh no! Not there this time!" I try pulling my legs out but my feet catch on the loops and the tentacles squeeze tighter. I feel the first trace my wide open pussy, "AAAHH" I cry. It feels so good! But too much! My eyes roll back despite trying to get away but it's too late.

Again the tentacles swarm and I almost pass out with the intensity. Wave after wave crashes over me and I scream with pleasure, my hips trying desperately to grind against them. They squeeze tighter, something I dimly think they have not done before. I feel one squeeze my throbbing clit while others probe then slide oh so slowly inside me.

I try to fight myself free now, the intensity is just too much! I pull my arms to reach the clasp but my hand is surrounded as I stare wide eyed! What is this? They never acted so aggressively before! Another orgasm as I feel multiple tentacles enter me, my hips bucking madly with the motion. I scream again and try pulling my arms free when I feel my arm bang against the bowl placed on the ledge.

My head snaps to the right and I look on in horror as I see the bowl rock and splash in the water!

My mouth opens in a silent scream as the assault continues. I watch the bowl sink and see the remaining lotion dissolve. The tentacles pause again and I take the moment to catch my breath and try to pull free, but it's no good.

The lotion dissolves in a cloud the tentacles explode in action. My body feels like it's on fire! The squeezing, waves of intensity! I can't even scream anymore the pleasure aches so much! I'm helpless under their grasp now as they massage and violate me like never before. Finally unable to take it any more my head drops back and I pass out while the tentacles continue to use me.