My Wanton Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to sell me further. I'd been at a slow, frustrating, sexual burn since before Kelly had arrived. I groaned out of pure pleasure and reached down to grasp her tee shirt and lift it upward. She rose with it, raised her arms in the air, and I tossed the garment aside as it came off her luscious body. She looked like some mystical siren as the moonlight bathed her bikini-clad frame with its silver rays. She came to me, inviting my groping fingers inside her bikini bottoms to stroke up her soggy, pulsing slit, and whimpered as I caressed her clit a few times. For both of us, all caution went to the winds as I unbuckled my pants and let them fall to the ground. She quickly raised her bikini bra above her tits, baring them for me to suckle as I teased her nipples with my lips, then she turned to the side and leaned forward on the hood of her car with her back to me.

"Ohhh,,,do me right here, sweetie. I want you sooo muuuch," she whispered as she untied one of the bikini strings at her hip while parting her legs. I grappled with the material, edging my rampant prick toward her dripping opening, and she moaned, "Gawwd, honey…just push it aside and fuck me. That's it…hunn-nney…oh, yeah…tha's it…fuck me gooood! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she grunted each time I drove into her to full depth. In a minute Mimi laid down fully on the hood of her car and arched her back. I braced myself on either side of her and rutted viciously up into her welcoming cunt until – after five minutes or so – both of us came together, with me ejaculating over a week's worth of semen into her. It was sweet and sneaky. It was silent and sinful. It was downright dirty as well as magnificently incestuous and mystical. If I had been a mystic, I would have sworn at that moment that I'd impregnated my loving cousin in the moonlight.

But the moment was quite real. As I withdrew my flagging cock from between her legs, I sensed some movement over my right shoulder in the moonlight and, looking back at the house on the rooftop patio I saw a yellow-clad figure disappear into the shadows. A sick feeling gripped my vitals as I realized that we'd been observed…by my cousin-in-law Alma.

* * * * * *

I got up early the next morning and went outside to clear my head. Mimi had gone to sleep in the den after our outdoor tryst and I'd spent the night in my sleeping bag on the pool deck. It was too early to drive her car to the garage for repair, but nevertheless I found myself wandering up to see it.

What I saw spurred me into action. On the hood of her dirty blue Volvo were the unmistakable imprints of a woman's naked body – Mimi's body – with breasts, midriff and a splayed pelvis and thighs showing through the surrounding dust. There were also two imprints of forearms – Mimi's forearms – at the top of the silhouette. The clincher to the portrait were the two large handprints – in this case, mine – on either side of the female's shadow likeness. I panicked, grabbed a nearby garden hose and a couple of rags that were in a bucket in the carport, and began scrubbing the hood of the car with a vengeance.

In a few moments I froze at the sound of Kelly's melodic voice. "Destroying the evidence, are we?" she asked, standing a few feet away in a gray runner's sports bra and shorts that were soaked in sweat. She saw the embarrassment on my face and lowered her voice to say, "Oh, I'm sorry, her car was pretty dirty anyway, wasn't it." She said this with a smirk on her face, to which I said nothing as she walked toward me. "I just finished my morning run. Before I left I noticed that a couple of local kids must've had a party on Mimi's car last night. I took pictures so I could show her," she said, mock-innocently, holding up a small camera. I backtracked into the carport and grabbed a couple of more clean rags – desperately trying to come up with a rejoinder – as she followed me back into the shadows.

"I should explain…", I said, faltering, and wondering if I were going to be blackmailed.

"Don't say a word, Derek. I'll talk about it with Mimi," she said, as she put one leg up on a box and kneaded a superbly-muscled calf. Underneath her skin-tight shorts – darkened with perspiration from running – I could see the clear outline of her juicy labia as she bent her leg. My prick danced twice in my pants at the sight, and jumped twice more as she ran a finger under her bra to free a breast from a sweaty, uncomfortable position. "Y'know, now that I've been with you for a few hours I think I see why all the girl cousins are hot for you…so attractive yet so gentle…even shy. I'll be busy most of this morning taking pictures of all the kids and stuff, but later this afternoon maybe we can talk, okay?"

"Sure. Thanks," I mumbled, as she opened the side door of her van to reveal a profusion of photo equipment inside. She stowed her camera, beamed a bright smile, then walked toward the house with her gluteal muscles twitching underneath her shorts. Her butt writhed as if it were two wildcats in a pillowcase, and I pictured myself kneading it lewdly with my horny hands. Shy? Me?

Back in the house, Alma greeted me coolly, got a cup of coffee and went upstairs to wait for Kelly to finish showering, then they left for the reunion. I had breakfast with my mom, who left after eating, and I fixed coffee for Mimi, who was hung over. We packed swimsuits and towels for the day, then Mimi and I drove to the garage to get her car repaired. I told her about Alma having seen us the night before, and Kelly's capturing the evidence on camera. We agreed that – of all the relatives – the two women would probably be the most discreet, and not say a word.

My aunt's and uncle's place was ideal for the reunion. It had a large parking lot under trees, fruit orchards, a greenhouse and a massive garden, that today would be used as a picnic ground. On the south end of the property was an old watering hole for livestock, which my uncle had made into a swimming pond with a pier. That, I told myself, was where I'd spend much of the afternoon getting a tan.

The gathering itself was huge. I knew none of the little kids and very few of the cousins younger than Kelly who – in her salmon-colored bikini-of-the-day – was rendering male onlookers speechless with her sensuous promenading back and forth with her cameras. I had a couple of belts of moonshine with my aging uncles, and ate a ton of fried chicken, shrimp and potato salad. In early afternoon when the uncles started to doze in their camp chairs, I grabbed mine and headed for the swimming hole, intent on getting a prime seat on the pier. I'd worn my swim trunks under my pants so, on the way to the pond, I stripped and left my clothes in Mimi's car. She, herself, was locked in conversation with a half-dozen older female relatives, and it appeared would be so involved for hours. I waved at her and she gave me a besieged look that confirmed my suspicions.

After about a half hour of sitting in the sun I was joined by Alma, wearing a one-piece, chartreuse-colored swim suit, which contrasted dreamily with her complexion. For a moment I wondered if my cousin, Dirk, hadn't gone mad in divorcing this piece of Italian eye candy. At a petite five feet in height, in her mid-40s, she had a stupendous body of 34DD-24-38 that could still stop traffic. The shape of her legs and butt obviously had been inherited by her daughter as well, even though Kelly's years in a gym had given hers more tone. Alma gave me a quiet "Hi!" set up her aluminum chair next to mine, and started rubbing sun screen into her silken, olive, skin. We both sat silently for a moment, watching a couple of sparrows chase one another across the water. Please don't bring up last night, when you caught Mimi and I screwing, I prayed to myself.

She didn't. Instead, she asked, "So, have you had your teeth cleaned lately?" out of the blue, then dissolved into cackles, saying, "Sorry for laughing, but I just realized how silly that sounds."

I chuckled and replied, "Well, I guess it's been about two years."

"Really! You naughty boy. You should have it done professionally every six months," she admonished. "So…when are you gonna come see me?" she asked coquettishly, sounding like a bashful little girl.

"Beg your pardon?" I blurted.

"I'm a hygienist, Derek…a dental hygienist. How 'bout Wednesday? It's a slow day…around five o'clock? I'll expect you, okay?" We were interrupted by a couple of kids who ran down the pier and purposely did cannonballs into the water to splash us. "Hey, you little buggers! Cut that out or I'll tan your asses!" shouted Alma. I remembered that even with children her speech had always been colorful.

Then Kelly showed up, carrying a beach towel and what looked like a digital camera. "Endearing yourself to the younger generation, Mom?" she asked, spreading out her towel and easing herself down onto it. Time turned to slow motion as this most beautiful of sirens stretched herself out in the sun at my feet. On her back with one leg raised slightly at the knee, my eyes went to her crotch, where I wished I was lying with my cock buried. She was watching me from behind her sunglasses and – was I imagining it? – making the most of her submissive position as her vulva formed a prominent mound between her legs.

"A little discipline didn't hurt when you were growing up, young lady," said Alma. "Now, be a good girl and rub my shoulders with this sunscreen…please."

As Kelly rubbed the cream into her mother's tanned shoulders from a foot away, I watched her breasts with fascination. They were an absolutely perfect "C" cup, with not a hint of sag, and seemed almost too large for the skin that housed them. The underarm muscle that suspended them was well-developed and they sat together on her relatively small though tall, muscular frame, forming a sublime cleavage. The slight protrusions of her nipples made my salivary glands flow and alarming pulses began to occur in my groin.

"Enough?" she asked her mom, after slavering a copious amount of lotion on Alma, who mewled pleasurably. "Derek?" she then asked. I'd zoned out on her breasts. "Derek, d'you want some sunscreen on your back?" Kelly asked, drawing me out of my reverie.

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah. Please," I mumbled, and she began rubbing the cosmetic onto my shoulders and over onto my chest. Her touch was magical, and soon those stirrings in my groin increased. The tube of sunscreen was down to the point that when Kelly squeezed it, it made an obscene phhffstlit sound that – in my imagination – reminded me of the sound that an erupting cock might make in spewing its spunk. The stuff even looked like cum! I thought.

"How 'bout your back, Derek?" Kelly asked.

"Sure, thanks," I replied, and leaned forward to allow her magic hands to cover my back, even down to the waistband of my bathing suit. "And now, those long…muscular legs," she said, without asking permission. She scrunched up her beach towel to kneel on it and sat between my outstretched feet and knees, covering each of my thighs with the lotion, using both hands and straying twice under the bottom of my swim trunks to touch my bulging scrotum. "Thanks," I sputtered, nearly unable to breathe. I sat back in my chair, almost as if I'd cum in my trunks, and both Alma and Kelly exchanged what I thought was a meaningful look before Kelly grabbed her camera to take some pictures.

"First one of each alone, then a few of you together," she grinned, snapping away and assuming contorted positions to get the best angles. Her mother fidgeted about, complaining that she hated to have her picture taken.

"You enjoy it, don't you. Photography, I mean," I said.

"This is where I have to leave," said Alma, standing up. "She gets so technical about it that it puts me to sleep. I'll see you both later up at the picnic."

Kelly waved goodbye to her mother and turned her attention to me. "I'm in it at exactly the right time…when film is being replaced by digital technology. The production options are endless!" she said, enthusiastically.

"Production options?" I asked, vacantly.

She nodded and said, "You can do so much…right on the computer! Oh…lemme show you! I've got a machine set up in my van!"

In her van she pulled out a couple of canvas stools and I sat beside though slightly behind her while she gave me a demonstration. She put the camera she'd just used in what she called a "docking station" and on the screen appeared, first, a picture of her mother, then a picture of me. I was surprised at how old I looked and said so. "Can you eliminate some of those lines in my face?" I asked.

"No problem," she said, as her hands flew over the keyboard. "I can also make you look Hawaiian," she said, and my complexion and hair turned very dark, "or I can enhance the width of your shoulders," which she did, making me look like an NFL linebacker. "Close the door, why don't you. That way we can see better."

I slid the door closed, it clicked as it locked, and she said, more quietly, "I can enhance anything…" and quickly reviewed the other shots of Alma and me, finally settling on one where Alma was looking at down at my stomach while touching my forearm and grinning embarrassedly. Kelly moved the cursor down to my crotch, which clearly showed my slightly-swollen package, no doubt because she'd been covering my thighs earlier with sunscreen. Several key strokes later and it looked as if I had a huge hard-on under my swim trunks. Then she punched a few keys again and the bulge in my groin grew to outsize proportions, then shrank back, comically, as if I were some sort of cartoon character. "Now look at this," she said under her breath, punching several more keys with the cursor on her mother's hand in the picture as it rested on my forearm. A minute later and she'd completed her enhancement of the picture. Now, each time that the bulge at my groin expanded as if I had an instant hard-on, Alma's hand would return to my forearm. Then it would reverse itself, with her hand jumping to my groin each time the swelling there contracted to normal proportions. We both laughed nervously and she switched to another picture. Suddenly, the temperature in the van had gotten oppressively warm.

I looked at her muscled back as she stared at the screen and I wanted to strip off her bikini top…but I was afraid to. Instead, in sympathy to what was appearing on the computer screen, my prick got that much harder, so that soon I was rampant – fully erect – and sweating in the over-heated van. "I think maybe…" I rasped in my throat and started to rise to my feet, which was impossible given the low roof, so I had to stand with bent legs and grab onto one of her electronics racks.

"And I think maybe I'll need a picture of you naked, so I can really do an enhancement job," she said, turning quickly with her luscious breasts heaving. "Until I can get one, though, this'll have to do," she murmured as – from her sitting position – she reached out and touched the swollen front of my trunks. "Oh, yeah," she whispered. "This'll do just fine," and reached out with the other hand to pull my shorts to my knees. My dick sprang from its confines and she mewled in her throat, quickly encircling my stiff girth with one soft, stroking hand. "So…cousin Mimi's getting all this and not sharing…huh?" she looked up at me as innocent as an 18-year-old and batted her dark eyelashes as her soft pink lips wetly encircled my crown. I quickly shifted one leg to allow my swim trunks to fall to the floor of the van.

"Kelly, don't be…" I hacked, as she slid her mouth down the length of my cock, drooling copious amounts of saliva. "It's gotta stay between us…the family would crack up if it got out."

"Well, then, we'll have to keep it quiet, huh!" she said, as she pulled my cock from her mouth, leaving a trail of spit attached from my glans to her lower lip. She looked down at my rod in her hand as it pulsed excitedly and brought it to the caramel slope of her left breast, rubbing the wet head against her skin. "Mmmnn…so soft…" she whispered to herself as if in a trance, her long black eyelashes obscuring her gaze. Suddenly, she reached behind herself and untied her bikini top, which fluttered to her lap as her proud breasts leapt up and out toward me. I groaned at the beautiful sight and she re-opened her mouth to take me deeply, almost into her throat. Groaning again, my hands went to her breasts to feel their firm, silky softness and twiddle their pinkish nipples between my fingers.

It was her turn to groan as I languished attention on her luscious chest. Her head sped its back and forth movements for a few seconds, then lapsed into a regular sucking motion punctuated by the slick lapping sounds of drool lubricating my dick as it fused with her face. "You have the body of a young goddess," I gasped excitedly as I carefully kneaded her breasts.

"Mmmm-hmmm! And you wanna fuck me, huh!" she squeaked with happiness in her voice. Such demonstrativeness was very unlike Kelly. "For now, just do this, okay?" she panted, as she scooped her tits together and my cock fell into their cleavage. "Fuck my tits, Derek! C'mon, I'm turned on, so are you, an' we need to take the pressure off! Please fuck my tits!"

I squatted a bit more and placed my slick cock between her two golden orbs, causing her to sigh and look quickly up at me. I took another stroke and she lowered her face slightly to capture my dark red helmet as it pushed upward toward her mouth. Yet another stroke pushed my meat between her lips as I reached the nadir of my thrust, then – finally – we established a rhythm, with her pushing her cushiony breasts together around my flesh and ending each thrust with a repetitive bath in her hot oral cavity. It seemed like hours, but was only minutes with me gasping, "Ohhh…Kelly…" as my young cousin's intermittent blowjob continued.

Soon I lost all restraint. Looking into the compliant dark eyes of the young woman servicing me I began thrusting with purpose, that being to explode all over her gorgeous face and into her mouth. I clutched at her muscled shoulders and rammed my cock upward repeatedly. Soon my legs tingled from loss of blood in their strained position until…the first jet of cum leapt from my cock – causing her to yelp – and snake its way up her face from her chin into her hair. More thrusts brought more ropes of semen that criss-crossed her lovely chest, face and filled her mouth, as she mewled in her throat, until I was nearly empty. Then she pulled my prick from between her tits and milked it with her hands, as if it were a tube of sunscreen, drawing the final few strings slowly from my balls onto her tongue. Finally, she wiped the tracks from her tits and face and licked her fingers clean, muttering, "Mmmm…I knew you'd cum a lot…I just knew it."

Kelly cleaned up her face with tissue, then she tied on her bikini top and combed out her hair as we prepared to rejoin the families. "I don't want Mimi to find out about this," I said, with intentional seriousness.

"I'll be cool, Derek, but I'm just getting started with you," she muttered. "Uh-oh, here she comes."

Mimi walked up to us and asked, "Where have you two been? I'm ready to go. Kelly, your mom wants you inside to help with the dishes," she said, absently scooping a dollop of – was it sunscreen? – off of Kelly's upper thigh and smelling it, then tasting it. My Gawd, it's my cum! I realized with horror. "You'll go give her a hand, won't you?" Mimi asked, stepping so closely to the girl to make her uncomfortable. I realized, then, that she was smelling the odor of my cum on Kelly's breath. I further realized we'd been busted when Mimi said coldly, "See you back at the house, young lady. Will you drive, Derek?" and stalked to the parking lot, leaving me standing next to my embarrassed younger cousin.