My Wanton Cousins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

My first response was to touch it lightly with a thumb, causing Alma to recoil and groan. Repeated touches brought more groans and faster couplings as she thrust backward onto my prick. Encouraged, I curled my thumb at the knuckle and pushed it into her, stretching her sphincter slightly. More humping soon brought it to the second knuckle, with Alma keening high in her throat.

What had started as self-conscious humping soon became more wild, now that my thumb was in her colon. We both forgot how much we'd wanted to please the other, and began fucking in earnest, moaning and grunting as our loins crashed together with the loud slapping noises of thighs against thighs. The feel of Alma's snug vagina, made tighter than usual by her legs being together, took me back to the snugness of her daughter's cunt the previous Saturday when Kelly had virtually forced me to cum while squatting on me as I lay on my mother's pool deck. I quickly shook my head free of the thought, though, and renewed my concentration on her mother, whose cervix I was poking. Even if you see Kelly soon, I told myself, she may just laugh at you for presuming your first fuck was anything more than a one-time thing!

Though I'd wanted to see Alma's reaction to a little anal fucking, she chose that moment to cum and cum mightily. So violent was her orgasm, in fact, that it triggered mine. I gripped her butt cheeks like two soccer balls – growling as I dug my fingers into their soft flesh – and thrust deeply a half-dozen times into her, each time splashing her cervix with huge gobs of seed. When our shouts died down she lay forward, mewling to herself, and I followed her to lay on her back. We actually took a bit of a snooze while locked together, naked, on the dentist's chair.

Before I left Alma's dental office, she tried to get me to agree to visit her each Wednesday afternoon for a "check-up." Without committing to such a rigid schedule, I assured her that we could probably work something out.

Late that night I got a call from cousin Mimi, saying that Kelly had called and couldn't take her passport pictures until Saturday. They'd originally set aside Friday afternoon to meet at my house. "Mimi, they're just passport photos," I said. "Any photo shop could do it in fifteen minutes for ten dollars."

"Yeah, but she's gonna do a whole layout of me...portraits and stuff."

I agreed to host the photo session on Saturday. I was incredibly horny for Mimi and that afternoon with Alma had sharpened my taste to get next to Kelly again.

Early the next evening, on Thursday, I got a call from Kelly. "What on earth did you and Mom do?" she asked. "I got home last night and she was as giggly as a teenager. She said you'd had a dental appointment and...well, I know she's alone at the office on Wednesdays."

I got the feeling that she wanted the full story on Alma and me. "Your mother's an adult, Kelly. What occurs between us is our business."

"Look, I know you fucked. She told me...said it was great. I just want you to know how this'll affect her, Derek. If you hurt her, she'll go crackers. Why d'you think I live with her? When she and Daddy divorced she had a breakdown...and was suicidal."

"I...I had no idea," I sputtered, aghast.

"Look, I've gotta talk to you, and not on the phone. I wanta come by your place."

"But you live forty-five minutes away!" I said.

"I'm just down the hill from you. I had a photo client in your neighborhood this afternoon. See you in ten!" she said, and hung up.

Minutes later Kelly was in my living room, voicing her concerns. Unlike the previous weekend, she was dressed anything but casually. She wore a tight, royal blue, sleeveless sheath dress that was belted at the waist. In front the neckline went to her clavicle, in back it scooped to her waist in a daring "V", showing the weight-trained muscles she'd developed in her gym. Below her waist the dress was hemmed at the knees, in back it was split from the hem to mid-thigh in an appetizing kick-pleat that was designed to attract over-the-shoulder glances after she'd passed. Her breathtaking legs were encased in shear tan nylons and on her dainty feet were dark blue, ankle-strapped, sandals with three-inch heels and thick platform soles. Though not a foot fetishist, I felt an overwhelming impulse to suck on her toes in those shoes.

But that wasn't all. She'd done her dark brown hair in a ponytail, added blue sapphire earrings and light blue eye makeup, and outlined her brows and lashes with mascara and liner. She was exquisite...but I knew she hadn't come to impress me with her looks, though I commented on her stunning appearance.

"You didn't have to dress up for me," I said, as we sat across from one another, she on a sofa and I in my leather club chair.

"My client's a rich grandmother. She wanted a whole layout done of her twin granddaughters, and I dressed for the part," she retorted. She seemed nervous, as if we were talking for the first time. She took care to modestly cross her legs and move her feet to the side. "So...it's not only for you."

"You mentioned on the phone that your mom had spoken with you."

"Yes. Your...uuh...appointment at her office yesterday really got to her. We were up quite late talking. I don't think you realize it, Derek, but your getting together physically with my mother puts me in a very difficult position."

"How so? My sex life is your business only when it involves you directly," I said, making what I thought was a good point.

"That's just it," she countered. "It does involve me directly. I've spoken with Mimi a couple of times this week."

"Once again, my relationship with my cousin...our cousin...is my business, not yours." What was so difficult about this? I asked myself.

At that, Kelly sighed out of frustration, got to her feet, and strolled to look out the window at the patio. I watched her calf muscles work as she walked in her sexy heels and I wanted to bite them. Very quietly, still looking out the window, she asked, "You know what bi-curious means? Because that's what Mimi is."

"Of course!" I blustered, though I was surprised to hear it about my loving cousin. "How do you know?" I asked, more timidly.

"Because I'm bi-sexual!" she stated flatly, turning to face me as she said it. I leaned forward and braced my chin on my hands as she walked to where I was seated. "Remember last weekend on the pool deck?...when you and she were fucking?...and I licked her?"

"But she never told me...". I started to say: ...that she was bi-.

"Face it, Derek," continued Kelly as she stood over me. "She's loved you incestuously all her adult life – maybe longer – but she stayed faithful to her adulterous husband for over twenty years until you divorced. Do you honestly think she wasn't tempted by women during that time? She and I have talked about her life and her feelings. I mean...she's like a volcano waiting to erupt!"

I was puzzled, trying to connect all the dots in Kelly's complex story. She sensed my confusion and sat on one of the high arms of my leather chair, laying an arm over my shoulders comfortingly. "What's all this got to do with your mother?" I asked. I was now clearly the person being taught a lesson by my second cousin almost half my age.

"Mom and Mimi have always been at odds. And you've been a central figure in that struggle. Now that I've gotten a little taste of you, I can understand why. But, Derek, they're past their prime...they're middle-aged, and their feelings need protecting," she said, rubbing my shoulders and neck back and forth, which distracted me from her words.

"Does your mother know that you're..." I asked.

"Bi-sexual? Oh, yeah. And she's horribly ashamed of it, desperate to keep it quiet, and is deluding herself in thinking I'll find a nice, safe marriage to hide it behind. So, if you can keep my secret, we'd both be eternally grateful."

"And Mimi? What about her?"

"Well, Mom already knows you and she are fucking; but Mimi doesn't know that you've started fucking Mom. So, your job, cousin Derek, is to keep the secret from Mimi about Mom, and keep the secret from Mom about me and you and Mimi! Simple, huh!"

"Me...and you...and Mimi?" I asked, now dazed by the details of this feminine subterfuge.

"I didn't tell you the best part. How do you feel about being with Mimi and me both at once?"

My mind was addled as she looked down at me with large, clear, brown eyes. Beauteous women were common in our family, but such beauty as Kelly had was rare indeed. Her gentle smile took on added luster as I touched her knee...the one atop the chair arm. She closed her thickly-lashed eyes at my touch and leaned down – much as her mother had in the dentist's office the previous day – to kiss me with a brush of her full lips. I moved slightly to allow us more comfort and kissed her in return, probing her soft, silken mouth open with my tongue.

"You've got everything figured out, don't you," I said to her.

"Mmm-hmmm! Daddy used to call me his 'little manipulator', the horny ol' devil. You know him like a brother. How 'bout it, my incestuous cousin, can I manipulate you for a while?" She said this knowing full well the effect it would have on me, as she spread her legs to the maximum allowed by her dress's kick pleat. My hand crept quickly past her knee, up above the top of her stockings, to the silky flesh just below her vulva, as we kissed again. The heat emanating from her crotch drew me onward until my fingers brushed her pubic hair, which was slightly damp. I moaned, realizing that she wore no panties, and she shivered noticeably, breaking our kiss. She pulled back an inch or so to look lustily into my eyes, unstrapped and kicked off her heels, then swiveled her hips toward me to allow one of my fingers to slip inside of her tight, muscular vagina. "More..." she whispered, then groaned as I used two fingers to hook up behind her pelvic bone and rub her G-spot. "Ooh, Gawd...I love it...ri-iight there," she mumbled, as our excitement grew.

Finally, neither of us could stand the wait. I broke from her and stood up, shedding my clothing quickly as Kelly did the same. As her dress peeled off, neither a bra nor pair of panties covered her succulent flesh. Her naked C-cup breasts protruded like ripened peaches with pink berries at their tips, and her shaved labia pouted below her manicured pubic strip, slick with a damp film of her juice. She eased onto my leather chair before I could embrace her, and leaned her head forward to my tumescent member, which she'd already grasped in both soft, gentle hands, coaxing it to visibly throb and palpitate.

I stood before her, looking down into her deep brown eyes. She gave me a dreamy half-smile and licked her lips, making them shine with a quick pass of her tongue. "You are so bad!" I admonished, quietly. The earlier passionate moments had passed and she giggled quietly.

"You know you love it," she murmured. "You always liked me. Even when I was younger, a few times I saw the way your eyes followed me. It's so easy to tell when older men think you're hot."

"It sounds as if you've had a lot of practice since then," I said, probing her past as much as I dared.

"I've worked hard at learning how to please men...and – without telling too many tales – Daddy helped me a lot! Like right now...you want me to suck your cock, huh," she teased, running her curled fingers up and down around my excited prick. "C'mon, you can say it. You want to cum in my mouth, don'tcha!"

I was a bit taken back by her remark, wondering about my cousin Dirk's relationship with his daughter. But...who was I to refuse a lady? I blurted out, "Well, the thought had occurred to me!"

"Well, I've never blown a guy in a leather club chair before, so..." she interrupted her sentence to take me to the back of her throat in one thrust. "Aaaannngggslppp" was what it sounded like as her hot saliva bathed me. Again, "aaaannngggssslppp," resounded from more deeply in her gullet than before. Then, she pushed onto me quickly, holding my root at its base, and jamming her throat onto my meat with "ghllikk, ghllikk, ghllikk" sounds. At the end, she left me buried in her esophagus and stuck her tongue out below my prick to lap at my balls, nearly causing me to cum.

I'd grabbed her head and stripped the "scrunchy" ponytail holder from her dark tresses, letting them fall to her shoulders as my legs trembled uncontrollably. I was nearly paralyzed, whining in my throat from a few seconds of sexual ministering by this arrogant young woman twenty years my junior, until a word finally came to me. "Jeeee-zusss!" I bellowed as I pulled free of her.

She was beaming as my cock slapped back against my belly with a plop. Still teasing, she scrambled back and spread her legs widely by putting one stockinged foot on each chair arm and letting her sumptuous cunt spread open appetizingly. With twinkling eyes she looked up at me and said, "Okay, then. If you won't let me suck you off I'll have to be satisfied with it the old-fashioned way," as she rubbed her flowering pink pussy. "C'mon, Derr-rrick," she taunted, "look at this. Doesn't it turn you on? C'mon...give your little baby cousin some o' your hot cuu-uum."

Kelly was swollen and moist with fluids as I bent my knees to reach her and she lifted her hips slightly to meet me. I embraced her and, as I drew her to me, she reached for my cock and placed it between her hot labia. I then stood up and, with her arms around my shoulders and mouth next to my ear, I heard her exhale as her full weight impaled her onto my dick. "Ohhh, Gawwd...yessss!" she groaned in a deep tone coming from her lungs as our pelvises pressed together. Then she reached her feet back to her earlier perch on my chair arms and whispered, "Come down with me, baby. That way I'll be nice 'n' tight!"

I followed her downward – still embedded in her muscled vagina – as she lowered herself and limberly placed her knees behind her shoulders. My upper thighs now rested on the chair seat, allowing her to swing her hips toward and away from my torso as I fucked her, at the same time proffering her stiffened nipples to my lips. "Comfy?" I asked, laboring more than I wanted to admit, as I thrust into Kelly's welcoming, snug center.

"Ooohh...yes. Fuuuck, Derek...you've got the...most...delicious...swirl to your...hips when you're all...the way inside!" If a woman tells you what she likes when making love, keep doing it! an older female mentor had told me long ago as a teen. I followed that rule with Kelly, watching her eyes turn glassy with lust, and felt her muscular body begin to act instinctively in its movements as I suckled her prominent pink nipples. Soon she gasped, "Bite me, Derek. Bite me...hard...an' jus' fu'...fu'...fuuck mee! Please!"

I started with a modest nibble, then harder ones as the volume of her moans grew, until finally I was biting her nipples so hard I was afraid I'd break her tender skin. I looked down at the striations of her abdominal muscles, flexing rhythmically to draw and bring to fruition my seed inside her young body, and – at that moment – I wanted to impregnate her. All of the sick desires of my ancestors were in my raging hormones at that moment, when I thought I'd be willing to kill to sire a child with this beautiful daughter of my only male first cousin. Just the thought of knocking her up was an incredible thrill. I didn't give a second thought to its ramifications.

Perhaps she was thinking the same thing. Perhaps her sexual prescience had stimulated her. Perhaps she just, simply, was ready to breed with any man at that moment. In any case, both of us came at the same time, with her screaming, "Cum in me! Cum in me! Cum in me!" as she clawed at my shoulders, groaning and banging her body against mine until we both were exhausted...or at least until I'd fired a half-dozen blasts of semen into her quivering snatch. She pulled and pulled, clamping around my cock until I was drained, my testicles empty. I heard her pussy squelch softly as my cock softened and a persistent rivulet of my spunk ran out of her onto the leather chair.

"Wow!" I gasped, helping Kelly unbend her legs and ease down onto the cushion.

"Mmmmmnnn," she mewled, stretching like a cat in her afterglow. "You're awfully good, Derek," she said drowsily. "No wonder Mom warned me about you."

"What do you mean?" I asked, stroking her flat, silken belly with the fingers of one hand.

"When we moved down here after my folks split up, she told me you'd be dangerous."

"But not dangerous for you, Kelly. Young women are, generally, far less romantic than mature ones about older men," I said, speaking what I considered the truth.

"Don't be too sure of that. My room mate in college – only a year older than I – lives with a man your age," she said, apparently trumping my statement. She smoothed her stockings and draped her lovely legs over one arm of the chair, watching my eyes as I observed her sexy movement.

"Okay, but as a rule..." I said, and got up to allow her more room.

"Her name's Devon and – when we were seniors – our favorite pastime was to have threesomes with men...you know, two girls and one guy," she continued, leaning over, bringing her high heels to her feet, and started to put them on. Her C-cup tits hardly sagged at all as she fastened the straps and stood up, grabbing her purse. Her high, muscular ass with two deep gluteal dimples made my mouth water as she took a couple of steps and asked me, "Is the bathroom this way?"

"There's one on the other side of the kitchen," I directed.

"Anyway, Devon met my dad and immediately got the hots for him," she said as she walked away. "One water skiing weekend she and I seduced him, and fucked him 'til he was clueless. Mom found out and that's when she had her breakdown. Devon and Daddy have been living together for two years now," she said, looking back over her shoulder before turning into the kitchen. "I spoke with her Monday and she's never been happier," she ended with a knowing grin.

I was absolutely shocked! My close cousin Dirk...boning his own daughter, sweet little Kelly! How naïve I'd been! As I mulled over these thoughts I cleaned the leather chair's cushion of my cum with a handkerchief. What was I getting myself into? Thank Gawd I had until Saturday, giving me time to think! I went to the sofa and laid down on my back, and my immediate future was soon decided for me.

"So, can you keep all my secrets?" Kelly asked as she emerged from the bathroom. She'd removed her thigh-high stockings and heels and set them on the coffee table with her purse.

"My lips are sealed," I assured her as she looked down at me, one knee resting next to my chest. I reached up and stroked the inside of that thigh, causing her eyelids to flutter, as I looked at her pussy from just over a foot away. "Or, at least they're not about to tattle."

"Mmm, that's good. Mine aren't either. I can think of a lot better things for them to do than spread gossip," she muttered, as she swung her other leg over my head so that her gash was poised above my mouth. "Can't you?" she asked, as she pivoted forward on her elbows and took my cock onto her tongue, making it hard instantly.

"Yeah, like practicing for Saturday...when we see Mimi," I mumbled, my tongue already at work reaming her vagina. She'd cleaned her cunt while in the bathroom and had applied a lube that tasted like cherries. She'd used quite a bit in her rectum as well, making her colon taste delicious.

"Oh, Derek!" she voiced in surprise as I lapped alternately at both her slit and asshole like a hungry puppy. "Mmmmmnn," she mewled with her mouth full of my meat as I envisioned myself with her and Mimi. Her velvet mouth caused me to come quickly this time – pumping a copious load into her throat – as I looked forward to the exciting mental visions of guilty pleasures that my other gorgeous cousin would bring.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers