My War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Tony said "Tina you are only the second woman I have ever made love to. There has been only Sarah before you. So if I am not very good at this I am sorry."

Tina said. "That's not a problem, in fact I think I am honoured that I am to be your second. In fact you are almost a virgin." They had little giggle over that remark, as Tony stroked and sucked her breasts, and her nipples, and she in turn started kissing down his body, running her tongue over his erection then she plunged her mouth down over his cock. Her long blonde hair tickling his thighs as her head bobbed up and down. It was a good feeling, but she was going too fast for him and he was too big and he could feel her teeth scraping along his cock. So he gently pulled her away.

"I think I am too big for you honey, you are hurting me."

"I want you to make love to me properly Tony. When your husband leaves you for another woman it damages your self esteem. He has not made love to me properly for a long time. He always pleaded he was too tired Now because of you, I now know why " She said quietly.

Then she added "I will always wonder whether he went away from me because I was a bad wife or lover. I can never be sure can I?"

Tony pulled her down next to him. "Are you sure you want to do this Tina- we hardly know one another yet? Look love, you are a very pretty girl, and you could get any man you want." . "Except my husband!" Tina remarked with a trace of venom in her voice. "I think that is rubbish!" Tony said.

She did not reply, as she just kept on making love to him so he let the subject drop and enjoyed holding her, he kissed her and fondled her breasts, and then he ran his hands down to her groin. She moaned gently, obviously enjoying the feelings that he was giving her.

She was still gently fondling his cock with her hands, quite enthusiastically although she was very quiet. So he kissed my way down her body and started kissing her thighs gradually working in to the lips of her pussy. Tony licked her clit, and she responded quite violently tossing her body round the bed and moaning

Tina started to nuzzle his neck and lavishing little kisses on his cheeks and then his eyes. Her love making had suddenly become quite vigorous, They had a long sensuous kiss and then he pushed her legs apart as he positioned himself to push into her.

Then Tina asked. "Can I come on top Tony, you are rather bigger than I am used to, and it will be easier for your leg?"

He was quite happy to do it that way as he lay back and she straddled him. He could see that she was nervous. She placed the tip of his cock between her vagina lips, hesitating for just a few seconds, as she then just let her weight drop gently down on to him.

The sensations for him were out of this world, she was quite small and his cock was for her on the large side, and although she was quite wet she really had to put her weight on to let it penetrate her properly. Tony looked up at her, and there was still a hint of nervousness in her eyes, and then she gave him a little smile, he breathed a sigh of relief as he knew she was relaxing and enjoying it.

He heard Tina suck in her breath and then he felt her relax, she gave a little gasp and then he knew he was as deep inside her as he could go. She flopped forward on to his body, covering his face with passionate kisses. Then she started moving her hips in unison with him, her moans increased, and she started moving with increased enthusiasm. She was giving little shrieks and moans and Tony knew that all was well with her and she was enjoying herself.

He was surprised at the exotic feelings she was giving him, her vagina muscles were working, vibrating and massaging him as though she was an old pro. Quite quickly he was creeping forward to his orgasm, and to his relief Tony felt her body tense as she gave little moans and shrieks as she had a number of small orgasms and then he felt her body stiffen, and then she gave out a loud wail as without warning she had her first major orgasm

She flopped forward into his arms and they stayed locked together for several moments as they recovered their breath. Then Tony slipped out of her as their juices flooded out on to the counterpane. Tina looked at him and spoke quietly

"Was that as good for you as it was for me? She asked.

Tony looked at her. "Well I know you are a good cook. Now I also know you are a fabulous lover, so I think your husband must be allergic to blondes, or else he is off his rocker!"

Tina grabbed him by the ears and whispered pulling him close as she kissed him and then said .

"Thank you lover!."

It was later about 9.30 that evening and Tina and Tony were down stairs in the lounge sitting and listening to the war news on the radio, and recovering from their exertions. The sirens had sounded, but so far nothing much was happening very near them, and they were just relaxing in each others company. They were both in their own way feeling a bit down after discovering the treachery of their respective partners, but to a certain extent they were compensated by having found each other, although Tony in his heart was not sure how far the relationship would or could develop. Suddenly there was a banging on the front door and Tina nervously stood up switched off the light and peeped through the blackout curtains.

"Its my brother Dean." She said excitedly.

She opened the door and threw her arms round the mans neck. Tony stood up and after a moment she introduced Tony, and Dean introduced the lady as the first Mrs. Bridges . The story came out that the lady was named Beryl, and she was married to Reg Bridges, and she had subsequently given birth to two children with him. He had disappeared when he got his calling up papers for the Army. She produced a wedding photograph, and a marriage certificate. She maintained that they had never been divorced. Tony looked at Tina and said.

"That means you are not legally married then."

Tina gave a whoop of delight after it gradually sunk in, and then the story of their adventures of that day came out, and Dean was bristling with pent up anger especially when he saw his sisters bruised eye.

"Tina said "Tony is staying the night with me in case he comes back and tries something.

Dean said "That's good of you mate, now you can go home, because I am here now." Tina butted in. "Hold on bruv, this is my house, and Tony is staying with me tonight with me, in my bed."

He looked at Tony and then said. "Sorry Sis, but at least you are going up in the world having an officer as a boyfriend."

While Tina was getting some food for her brother and Mrs. Bridges, Dean told Tony that the family had not approved of Reg Bridges in the first place. Neither he or Tina's other brother went to the wedding as they knew that he had a reputation as a bully, and they were against him marrying their sister. Their parents went to the wedding to show some level of support for Tina.

Tina had met him when she was working at the Wolverhampton Hippodrome when she had a part in the pantomime "Puss in Boots." Reg her husband was a stage hand their, and had charmed his way into her affections. As Dean talked Tony could see that he was obviously very proud of his little sister as he extolled her ability as both a Pianist and Singer.

It was about 10,30 that the police knocked at the door and told Tina that Reg had been arrested for bigamy. They took possession of the marriage licence and wedding photographs and also his personal belongings and Tina and Mrs. Bridges were both requested to call at the station to make a full statement the next day.

The next morning Dean had gone as he had to work and Tina and Mrs. Bridges both went to the Police Station together. Before they went Tony looked across at Tina.

"Well I suppose that I should be going home now as long as you are alright."

Tina smiled happily at him. "Yes thank you Tony I should be OK now."

"Shall I see you tonight?" Tony asked.

"Well I'm working until about 10.00 o clock providing there is not a raid. What had you in mind?"

"Well I thought I might go to the George and have a drink, they usually have a good sing song going and I thought you might enjoy it?"

"Yes I like a good sing song , but I tell you what, if I don't see you before, pop along here after closing time and I could be very easily persuaded to give you breakfast in the morning again."

Tony kissed Tina. "I am sorry for what has happened, but I do not want to lose touch with you Tina. I feel that you are the only good thing that has happened to me in the past 24 hours."

Tony's mother was glad to see him and he spent the day talking about Tina. His anger and disappointment about Sarah still nagged him. It was hard to forget the girl he had grown up with, and all the intimate moments they had shared together, but when he thought of Tina he found it hard to contain himself, he just wanted to be with her.

He told his mother that Tina had again invited him to stay the night ,and for a moment Tony thought he could detect a hint of disappointment in his mothers eyes. After tea Tony and his father went to the George Public House for a drink. They had to push their way through the packed bar, and for a moment Tony had a feeling of panic, but his father caught his elbow and people seeing him in uniform, and walking with the help of his walking stick they made way for him.

The landlord greeted Tony enthusiastically. Tony had at times when he was home from university played his guitar for the patrons at the George, to earn some extra pocket money, and he was well known by a lot of the regulars. Many of them offered to buy him a drink, which having already got a drink Tony politely refused.

Suddenly the Landlord rang the bell for silence he stood on a chair behind the bar, and said.

"Ladies and Gentleman I am pleased tonight to welcome home Lieutenant Tony Nash. RNVR As some of you know Tony earned the Distinguished Service Cross and was badly wounded whilst commanding an old Paddle Steamer with a crew of volunteers on four crossings across the channel and back to Dunkirk. He saved a lot of soldiers from capture, and also saved many lives, although on the last crossing he himself was badly wounded. Tony nearly died from his wounds, but after a very long stay in hospital we are glad to say that he is back with us, and is well on his way to a full recovery. Now ladies and gentleman, will you please join me in singing with me and for Tony "For he's a jolly good fellow?"

Tony was quite embarrassed with the refrain that everyone joined in and had many people started to pat him on the back and wish him well. Suddenly the landlord reached across the bar to Tony, and handed him a guitar would you like to join the pianist, and give us a few tunes. Tony was quite embarrassed and his father urged him to join in. With his fathers help, and with the crowd making way for him he found himself at the piano looking down at Tina who was the resident pianist. She jumped up and embraced him kissing him on the lips passionately, to the chorus of many cheers from the other patrons.

Together they played a selection of Christmas music, until the bell rang to announce that an air raid warning had just sounded and patrons were invited to move downstairs to the cellar. But Tina got her coat, and hand in hand they walked home to Tina's house to the sound of distant anti-aircraft fire, and the light of probing searchlights as the Luftwaffe made their presence felt over the London dockland.

It was almost 9.00 am the next morning when there was a loud banging on the front door. Tina opened the door to find Tony's mother standing there.

His mother asked Tina "Is Tony still here?"

"Yes he is still in bed." Tina replied.

"Well young lady, I am a bit angry with him, he is my only son and he seems to be spending all his time with you ."

Tina tried to interrupt, but his mother held up her hand. "Let me finish."

"I can see he is attracted to you young lady, his father likes you, and I would like to get to know you, so why don't you pack your bags and move in with us, and by the way that also includes Christmas as well."

Tina burst into tears and threw her arms round his mother and whispered. "Oh thank you that would be lovely."

Chapter 3 next

Chapter Three Christmas . When Tony awoke Christmas morning Tina was lying in bed with her head on his shoulder. The sheet was thrown back, as her hand slowly moved over his body, moving down lightly tracing his wound scars and onwards to play with his pubic hairs and gently stroke his erection. With this attention his erection soon grew and turning he lovingly embraced her.

She slipped quietly out of bed, her slim naked body exquisite and silhouetted against the morning light. She stood looking down lovingly at Tony, amidst the crumpled bed clothes. He had turned on his stomach breathing heavily, and she could clearly see the reddish brown wound marks on his back slowly healing a bit more each day. Then Tony turned to look up at her, holding out his arms to her.

Tina smiled and quickly returned to the bed straddling his body and looking down at the passion in his eyes as he gazed back at her. Smiling happily she slid down his belly till her sex was rubbing against his cock, her nipples teasing his chest. She could feel his hips thrusting upwards under her as she kissed him passionately her tongue forcing its way into his mouth probing and exploring. Then she moved down the bed as she took him in her mouth her tongue stroking the underside of his cock, shaking and trembling from the pleasure his hips were thrusting wildly upwards as the agony of desire swept through his body.

Then she fell forward into his arms and kissed him lightly on the cheek. For the first time she realised that she was being loved, instead of just being used as a sex object. Her ex husband was now for her a thing of the past. Now she had found Tony, life had taken on a totally different meaning for her. She lay her cheek on his shoulder, and taking his hand she placed it on her breast. Tony could feel the warmth of her breasts as he played with her bullet hard nipples. Her heart was beating very fast. her arms round his neck holding him tight as she bent down to kiss him. Tony lay there enjoying the feel of her soft flesh. The very closeness and the warmth of her sent a fire to his stomach that set his whole body trembling.

She was really beautiful, he had noticed her extraordinary beauty when he had first met her despite the stress of the occasion. He looked into her face, as he focused on the shape of her lips, the tendrils of her beautiful blonde hair as it lay on the slope of her neck and the feel of her body trembling with her desire for him. Tony could restrain himself no longer, He kissed her gently on the lips, as he pulled her forward into his arms. His head once again clutched to her heaving breast, while he allowed one hand to rest on her bosom .

He wanted her, too, with a need that overwhelmed all rational thought. As the kiss deepened, he traced the curve of her jaw with his fingertips, then he ran his fingers through her hair again, feeling the softness, as it flowed on to her neck.

He felt her cool fingers as once again she felt his cock, while he cupped her now hard breasts; he could feel them warm in his hands. He shifted his thumbs to stroke the hardening nipples, as they moved closer together embracing and kissing fiercely. Tony released her, turning round he bent his head down to her groin, stroking the smooth skin with his fingers. He kissed her vagina, flicking his tongue in and out quickly. Her hips jerked rapid reaction and she groaned, as her hips moved, as now her hand on the back of his head forcing him even harder against her now swollen and wet vagina. His tongue reached in, touching her clitoris, now very hard and excited. He felt her body tense, then twist in ecstatic agony of contortions as she thrust her pelvis upwards from the bed. Her head was flicking from side to side as little moans of pleasure forced their way through her lips.

Tony could not last any longer. He got up kneeling over her, his cock erect straight out in front of him. He looked down at this lovely creature, for a brief moment. "Tina I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known and I love you!." She said nothing, as her arms came round him in an almost bone crushing hug. Tony tucked his arm under her neck, leaning on his elbow as he looked down at the passion in her eyes. He kissed her once again lightly on the lips. She looked up at him speaking through clenched lips. " Please darling love me. I want you, very badly!" She was fondling his scrotum. Her hand was soft and cool, as she lay there gazing up at him. His hand was still stroking her vagina, making little excursions inside. He could feel the dampness leaking on to his fingers, as her body twisted and turned underneath him. He could feel Tina moving under his thighs, as she positioned herself to take his cock in her hand to guide him into her vagina.He entered her slowly, savouring every little advance. With each stroke, he slowly withdrew, slowly entering again and again as each thrust took him slightly deeper, into her depths, ignoring the soft moans of pleasure being squeezed from her lips, Tina was moaning louder and louder, her body was quivering and rocking, her legs were locked tightly behind his back, holding him still inside her.

It was not long before their bodies started to quiver together, pushing against her pelvis the first orgasms came, little short bursts of activity, getting even longer and more intense, as their love making got more frenetic. Finally it came far too quickly for Tony, in a long shuddering climax together. she screamed. "Don't stop Oooh. Please don't stop". Their coming lasted for what seemed a very long time. Slowly they relaxed on to their sides, gazing into each others eyes. His cock still inside her, and still ready for more.

It was then that his mother knocked the door and entered with two cooked breakfasts on a tray.

"Happy Christmas you two." She warbled. They replied with a "Happy Christmas" and they all kissed and hugged.

"Just take your time and get up when you are ready. Your father and I are going to the eleven o clock service and we would love you to join us. But it's up to you,"

His mother said just as she left them.

Tina looked at Tony " I would love to go. I think we have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas don't you think?"

The family gathered for lunch after church and Tony marveled that his mother had been able to get together such a wonderful feast. She had been lucky enough to get a fresh chicken, and a small piece of Pork, and Tina had scrambled together enough ingredients to make a small Christmas Pudding with some fresh home made custard. Then to top it all a few mince pies appeared from out of the depths of the pantry.

After lunch they gathered round the Radio to listen to the King speaking to the Commonwealth at 3.00 pm. Their thoughts went out to the people of Europe who were spending their Christmas under the Nazi Jack Boot, and all the many families who had been separated by the war.

Then Tony who had only a week of his leave left said. "I don't really need to use my walking stick any more, and I think that I have gained most of my fitness. I think that the doctors will probably pass me fit for sea service again."

A week later Tony had a full physical examination at the Haslar Royal Naval Hospital at Gosport. After his review the Surgeon Commander said.

"Lieutenant you have made a fantastic recovery, but in our opinion you are not yet fit for Sea Service. But others have noted that you have an Honours Degree in Business Studies and that you are also fluent in German. You are however fit for light duties."