My Warrior Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third round started with me once again, doing most of the punching. Joann was content with just blocking my punches and scoring with light jabs. At one point she hit me about ten times in a row. By the end of that series of punches, my cock was completely erect. She couldn't help but notice and looked at me with a questioning look on her face. In that brief instant, she lost her concentration and focus. I choose that moment to throw a right that caught her flush on the side of her head. It was not hard enough to do any serious damage, but it certainly got her attention. She came at me with an intense look on her face. With renewed confidence, I stood in front of her, ducking and weaving like she taught me. She fired a straight right hand that sailed right past my ear and over my shoulder. As she pulled it back, I straightened up looking to throw a punch. Then everything went black.

Later in the locker room, Joann told me what had happened as best she could remember.

"I had just thrown a series of light jabs; it was almost comical how your head kept bouncing back with each punch. I stepped back to give you a break. I saw that your trunks were tented out by your erection. I realized you were getting turned on by me beating you up.

"I thought, 'maybe this is what this whole thing was all about. I wonder if he even realizes what's happening.'

"I lost my concentration for a moment and got tagged by a right hand on the side on my face. I wasn't really hurt by the punch, but I did momentarily lose awareness of where I was and who I was fighting. At that moment, I was back in the fight club, fighting some tough-guy wannabe."

"I saw my opponent standing in front of me bobbing and weaving; I saw an opening and shot a hard straight right at his head. He chose that moment to duck down to his left; my punch barely grazing his cheek as it sailed over his shoulder. I pulled my arm back and turning my body, followed up with a short left hook as I had been trained to do, just as he was straightening back up. The punch landed solidly, right on his jaw; his head twisted to his left, then his body just pitched forward, his knees hitting the canvass a fraction of a second before his face. I glanced down and I knew he was out cold. I turned and headed to a neutral corner. I took a couple of steps before I realized what I had done, who I had just knocked out."

"Jack, oh my god! What have I done?'

"I ran back to you and fell to my knees. You weren't moving at all; your face straight into the canvas as if you were kissing it. I wasn't sure what to do; I took off my gloves, spit out my mouth- piece, and bent over and almost shouted into your ear, "Jack, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, please wake up, please. The tears were running down my face."

"Then I saw one of your legs move, and then your shoulder twitched. I grabbed your shoulders and turned you on your back. Now I was able to get your mouthpiece out. Your eyes began to flutter and slowly opened. You were staring up at me, but I don't think you could see me nor had any idea of what had happened or where you were. I started to remove your gloves, and paused. That's when I saw that your cock was standing straight up, tenting out your shorts. I had to laugh; now I know what they mean when they say someone was knocked out cold, and cock stiff."

"What happened? Joann, why am I down here?"

"Oh thank god you're all right. Jack, Can you get up; can you move your legs?"

"I think so. Help me up."

She helped me to my feet. I was still unsteady, so she held me tight.

"That was the most exciting thing I've ever done in my life; we have to do this again some time."

"What, are you crazy; I almost killed you! We are never -- I repeat, never -- going to box each other again. Now come on, let's get our things and get back home."

She helped me out of the ring; we threw on our shirts, picked up our gym bags, and headed to the front desk. Kris was still there working on some paperwork; the rest of the gym was deserted.

"Did you two have a good time? Jack, was it everything you expected?"

All I could do was smile and nod my head, as we continued past her heading for the door.

"Joann, I'll have that other thing ready for you on Monday."

We got into our car, Joann insisted on driving. We raced home, parked the car, and headed upstairs. That night, after I convinced her that I was fine, we made love with a reckless abandon. First I was on top, then she rolled us over, then I managed to get her on her back again. I fucked her hard, that's the only way to describe it; and she loved every minute of it. I can't tell you how many times we came that night, but by the next morning we were both walking a little more slowly than usual. I looked far worse than she did; my left eye was still a little swollen and was definitely black and blue.

Chapter 5

I stayed home on Monday. I didn't even go to the gym. My eye was still black and I just didn't want to explain to anyone how I got it.

Joann came home after work and told me everyone missed me today and sent their wishes for a speedy recovery. I had made dinner, which was the least I could do being home all day. We cleaned up the dishes; and while I was drying, I saw Joann take something out of her gym bag and go into the bedroom. I listened carefully, and thought I heard the DVD player start up and Joann load in a DVD.

'I wonder what that's all about.'

We watched a little TV in the living room, then she made a big production about how tired she was and that she was going to bed. I told her that I'd be in as soon as the program we were watching ended.

Just as the show ended, Joann appeared in the entrance of the living room;

"Coming?"

She stood there, dressed only in her lingerie top, the one I had bought her last Valentine's Day, the one she wears when she's particularly horny. She turned and walked back out of the room, her ass cheeks peeking out below the hem.

Like a moth to a flame, I followed her into the bedroom, nearly forgetting to shut off the TV.

She crawled onto the bed, giving me a real good look. Then, she propped up a couple of pillows, sat on the bed, and turned on the DVD player.

I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough. I sat next to her, as the DVD began to play. It was not what I was expecting. On the screen appeared the inside of a gym, a boxing ring to be more precise. There, in the ring was Joann, warming up, her body glistening with sweat, her muscles pumped. She looked awesome, beautiful and deadly. Then, someone else came into view; it was me. That's when I knew what was on the DVD.

"Let's watch it all first," she whispered. "This is as close as we are ever going to get to boxing each other again. Enjoy!"

And we did!

THE END

Thank you for reading.

Your comments are always appreciated.

12