My Way to Cuckold

Story Info
Mature play between husband and wife making him a cuckold
2.8k words
4.17
46.2k
32
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
431 Followers

We are a happy couple, settled in our marriage but we do have a kinky side. Let me explain.

My name is John, and my wife's name is Carla. I first met her when she was sixteen and still a virgin. We married five years later and our marriage has been blessed by the birth of two wonderful daughters. She had been and is the most loving of moms and wives, very good looking and nice.

Carla was raised as a strict catholic. As a result, she was inhibited sexually but over the years this changed. With my encouragement we slowly began to experiment.

I don't know exactly how it started but we both discovered we got excited when more of her body was on show to others. Her skirts became shorter and her neckline deeper and deeper despite her boobs being a bit saggy with lactation and age. Her exposed cleavage attracted a lot of attention from our male friends and I encouraged her to show more. After that she wore loose tops without any bra affording our friends generous views of her breasts. Then she bought a totally see through shirt and I objected.

"You'll never find the courage to put that on without a bra."

She answered coyly, "let's see".

She did it in a restaurant a good few miles from home. All the men were staring at her lustfully throughout the meal and we had a great fuck later. After that she frequently sunbathed topless in the back garden, sometimes removing her bikini bottoms as well. She believed that no one could see her. She also stripped off completely on a very secluded and not so crowded beach.

A major excitement came about when we were on vacation without the babies. Our room had a nice terrace where Carla sunbathed naked. We had fun and two or three days before we left, I convinced her to take a step further and show off for a waiter. She accepted and didn't make a move to hide her boobs and her hairy pubes as the waiter put her cup of tea on the coffee table near her sun bed.

At home we added extra spice to our game. Feeling confident she'd go out without panties and sometimes she flashed her pussy getting out of the car.

One of the sexiest experiences over that period was having Carla pose naked for a painter. He was my lifelong friend and Carla also knew him very well. Our painter friend was searching for a female model as he had a series of nude paintings to do. He couldn't find the model that he needed. The skinny, small breasted and all over shaved twenty something girl usually available would not do. He needed a mature woman with short hair, longish pendulous boobs and dark pubes. I told him my Carla had every one of those requisites. He inquired about the possibility to have Carla as a nude model and I told him that she never had done any posing but she could have a try if the project appealed to her. One evening he invited us over to tell Carla his ideas. He also showed her a sketch of the final painting. It was of a woman reclining naked as the central figure and two women standing in three quarter poses, bare breasted, in front of a mirror. All three of them were the same woman. When Carla saw the sketch, she was flattered and immediately agreed to pose naked for our friend.

The painting was completed within a month. Carla posed for him twice a week exposing her beautiful breasts, her lovely legs and her shaggy pubes.

I secretly hoped that she would have sex with the artist but nothing happened.

I am a gallery owner and for a while I hung the painting in the gallery. A few friends recognised it was of Carla. This added extra spice to our experience.

What got us thinking about being even more daring was a fairly insignificant episode. It was a sunny day in winter and we were walking on the beach. By us beaches are rocky and at one point we stopped walking and sat with our backs against a rock. The sun was really hot and slowly she unbuttoned her blouse enjoying the warm sensation on her skin. As usual she was braless and her boobs poked out so I encouraged her to take her blouse off completely. She did, and remained in the sun with naked boobs for some twenty minutes. Not far from us was a middle age fisherman. He'd seen she was topless and started to stare at her turning his head to us many times. Carla was flattered and told me he was looking. I said to her "make his day," so she stood up, showing her boobs blatantly to the fisherman and slowly put her blouse on again but leaving it open enough to let a clear view of her breasts profile. Up to her nipples I mean for clear. I told her she was wonderful then she took me by the arm and we walked back passing very close to the fisherman who looked at her intently once again. Passing by him, we slowed down our pace allowing him a last gaze on her jiggling boobs. He moaned out a comment, blurting out something like "you're such a slut and a cuckold".

This had us both very excited and on the way back home we discussed what had happened.

She admitted that to be called "such a slut" by the fisherman had an even greater effect on her than showing off for him and she was totally wet between her legs.

I also confessed her that being called a cuckold had my cock as hard as iron.

We hurried home and we had a great fuck as soon as we entered our bedroom.

The arrangement between us was clear now. I wanted to be cuckolded by my lovely and loving wife. For her part she liked to be degraded and called names.

As a result, I encouraged Carla explaining how exciting it was for me to think of her getting into slutty and erotic situations. Not the usual kind of threesomes or the requirement from the husband to watch the wife being fucked that many men have, but something else. I imagined her getting ready for a date, to watch her making up, put on sexy clothes, then go out alone and come back after a night of lust. I came right out and asked her to take a lover.

She asked me a few questions and made me swear I was serious. Receiving a firm yes from me she admitted she was attracted to the idea of having a bit on the side.

We had our agreement.

Carla was free to have other experiences but she had to tell me if other men were in her life.

With my blessing she started to flirt discreetly and tested the water with two male friends. Her first suitor was a married man (and she knew his wife very well). Carla liked him and she let him kiss her (and grope her a few times touching her ass and boobs) but she also worried about his wife's jealousy and decided to stop seeing him. This first flirt lasted a couple months and she told me every detail. She took him in hand for a quick hand job a few times and she led him suck her nipples but they never fucked. Never the less I got great details of his cock ("he was very big", she admitted) and their petting ("he put his hands all over me and once I also sucked him off after he begged and begged me to do it. If only his wife knew...").

She was more reticent with me about her second suitor. I never knew who he was and she only told me that I knew him by sight. He asked her for a date after they met casually at a party and exchanged numbers. (She was alone as I was away for business). The first time she dated him they met at his office in the late afternoon of a working day. He'd waited for her and locked the door as soon as she arrived. They talked for a while and he complimented her then she allowed him to kiss her. They cuddled necking and tonguing then he started to undress her finding no resistance. Of course, he wanted to fuck her there and then on a table but he hadn't a condom and when she found out she refused to go any further. The second time he invited her to a restaurant as I was away again. She accepted and the meal was fine then they went to his house to end the evening. She never told me what happened exactly. This was part of the play between us. She told me they played in the nude on his bed but I never knew if she made love with him or what else as she only admitted a hand job and hinted at a friendly blow job (like she did with her first suitor). They had a few other dates then she stopped seeing him. When I asked her why she told me he was well endowed but rather boring and he also had a girlfriend.

"He led me to believe he was single and I demand honesty from my lovers." She said.

I tried to ask her what she was up to after that but she seemed to come to a stop with her extramarital activities. "Whatever has happened in the past doesn't mean I have to continue doing it," she told me one evening watching television. Apparently the guy was well known as a gossip and now a lot of people knew about Carla's affair. Her best friend, who had had a lover for a long time found out. She approved of her behaviour and was delighted she was now a hot wife.

We knew other couples doing similar things and it seemed as if we were surrounded by sex. The cuckold fame I gained, true or false, created a great sexual tension and I had no other idea in my head other than fucking my wife and seeing her getting fucked by other men. Lust is like a mild snake biting at your ankles and, step by step, she came back round to the cuckold idea and agreed to try a threesome and this time letting me watch.

We dropped the finding anyone amongst our friends approach as she hated the thought of the men's wives weeping or even insatiable local single guys calling around at our house.

I put advertisements on a pair of adult sites searching for the right man. For a while she was in a chat room and once or twice on cam too.

In the end we found a suitable guy who answered our ad. Gino was his name and he was middle-aged and of Italian descent. We fixed a date and drove some 100 miles to meet him at a hotel.

Carla was nervous. It's one thing to have sex with a man after a few meetings but another thing entirely to do the deed in a few short hours. But I tried to be supportive with my beloved wife.

Gino was very nice and rather old fashioned.

As they shook hands she openly confessed to him she was feeling nervous but he paid compliments to her elegance and praised her green eyes. A compliment is always good with a woman and she started to relax. The three of us talked a lot and had a few drinks. Gino had kind manners and she slowly began to feel better...

We had a light dinner and then invited Gino to our hotel room.

Gino paid Carla other compliments as she started to undress then they had a slow petting with her in a corset and fishnets while I watched.

Gino buried his face in my wife's cleavage as his hands ran all over her body unleashing her corset.

In a while she was naked apart from her fishnet stockings and high heels. They had some passionate kissing and Gino undressed in his turn. He had a massive hard on and my wife commented favourably pressing his cock between her legs. For my part I also got an erection watching his hands on Carla's naked ass. He worked nicely groping and caressing, stirring her anus and her pussy from behind. In ten minutes his actions had her eager to make love. Carla knelt in front of him and sucked his cock then he fucked her twice in front of me.

The first time she was on all fours with him entering her from behind and I saw his cock go inside her pussy like a knife into butter. During the fuck he alternated his speech being sweet sometimes then calling her names like slut, slut wife, dirty wife. They had a rest then he invited her to impale herself on his meat as he was seated on a chair. They fucked a second time like this.

He was a good lover providing Carla with great orgasms. However shortly after the second fuck he apologized and left as he had to drive back to his wife. He'd told us he was unattached. We decided not to see him again because he lied to us.

Her second occasional lover was Seth, a thirty something guy. They kissed for a while in a motel being both nude but after a promising start with foreplay his erection failed in the act of penetration. Carla tried to rouse him again sucking patiently on his cock. Her efforts didn't work. He was a rather timid man and in end he chickened out. This second attempt was a total failure.

In November we tried a third guy who fucked her like an animal with his very big cock. Ross was his name, a forty something divorced man. He was very well endowed in the penis department and knew how to use his equipment. He pushed himself inside my wife after a good tonguing and she had to catch her breath when he started to pump her pussy furiously. Carla was impressed by his manhood and eager to see him again.

The second date with Ross was hot. Carla and I fucked like sea urchins the week before. She was a total slut around him and had lots of fun. She did many naughty things with him; I couldn't control her and didn't want to.

She measured his tool and I am glad to say he was 7 inches when flaccid and 8 inches when hard.

This wonderful bar of flesh, hard like steel, drove her wild.

She egged him on stretching out her naked body on a bed pulling her cunt wide open with her fingers and asking him to fuck her hard.

Carla lost every inhibition and with a good amount of lubricant he even took her anally right in front of me. She was on her back receiving a clit massage from Ross with her legs in the air when he put his cock on her anus and pushed forwards.

"What are you doing, man?" she asked him finding that her smaller hole was struggling to take his large member.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Madame," answered him being half ironic.

"Be cautious, I don't want to feel pain," she said.

"Let me do my job, Beautiful," he giggled.

Carla relaxed and pretty soon he was balls deep in her. His cock had slowly penetrated her anus and she began to moan. As in the past Ross came out with degrading comments calling her names such as cock slut, anal whore and brothel prostitute which we both adore. He also made it clear I was a cuckold as only a cuckold could watch the wife being fucked in the ass and enjoy it. He was absolutely right and the three of us burst out laughing. In the end Ross squirted making a mess and we both watched as his sperm poured out of my wife's asshole.

Ross was good in bed and funny but he had no other thoughts in his head apart from fucking women with his massive cock. A short time later he was ready to go again.

"Okay babe get on all fours like a pig, I want to fuck you from behind while you suck on your husband's cock," Carla laughed with him and complied. She burned with lust as we spit-roasted her.

But six months after our first date he went back to his former girlfriend and we stopped seeing him.

There were other dates with two different men at our place after that.

Carla discussed the situation with me. Over the space of a year she had changed her status from curious wife to total hot wife. She explained she was okay with it but she would be happier if she could settle down with a long term extra sex partner, someone she could get to know well.

Our marriage is so strong that a boyfriend couldn't undermine it.

And that is another story...

tirreno12
tirreno12
431 Followers