My Weakness... My Boss..

Story Info
An experience with my boss.
5k words
4.34
23.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DC3089
DC3089
3 Followers

I've found my boss highly attractive since the day I first met him.

I remember walking in to the main office. Standing nervously... Never having met him before. I was starting today, my first day of a work trial at a furniture store.

After being told I can go in and see him. I walked down the long hallway to his office and remember someone standing in front of me talking to him. As I got my first glimpse at the man who had the power to say I could stay or send me home. That moment of leaning to look around the person in front of me and see first-hand what my boss looked like will always be with me.

I wasn't expecting someone of his looks. I looked straight at his eyes, dark green. Tracing down to his lips. Oh god. He was 6'2, built stature. His strong, confident and powerful appearance he put off ticked every box and I had lost myself in a daze due to them. He had that mean look about him. A very serious man. Not that I was complaining.

But then he let out a smile and welcomed me in the room. Snapping me out of the daze I was in and putting me into instant nervousness for the fact I'd just met him and I was already turned on. I remember thinking... Oh god. This is going to be hard, even before I was sat down and told about the roles I'd play in the business.

To be honest, I can't remember much of the conversation. His looks sucked up any hope of me being able to concentrate and the firm tone coming from his mouth still gives me chills.

This man could raise his voice at me any day and my legs would give way in a heartbeat.

He got up to show me around the furniture workshop. Told me that I will be learning hands on in cabinet making with the company. Working with other carpenters around the workshop. It was not an easy task trying to take in every word spoken by someone so hot that I had to ask later on where everything was.

He introduced me to the team. Slowly turning into this cheeky man. Mucking around with the other guys... ah so he had humor? Watching him curiously. Maybe I could be a bit playful with him after all?

My wall got let down as I noticed he wasn't this man I should fear and that I'd be welcomed into the environment as long as I kept my self together and never let him know what I thought of him. As you can see reading my story. I didn't succeed.

The day went by and he would come by to check what I was doing and how I was enjoying it. I enjoyed the carpenter I worked with. He had patience and let me learn. I could easily talk to this man I worked with but the minute my boss walked over, I was a lost cause. It bugged me! Why was my body completely betraying me? I'd go to speak and nothing would come out. I had a fair idea on what things were but my silence made me look like an idiot. The minute he walked away my whole world came crashing down. I felt so stupid and really questioned why I was there. But then he walked back and asked again... Assuring me I was there to learn. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard after all.

The day finally came to an end and I had time to talk to him about it. I made myself speak answers. It was pretty easy after all when he was asking about my life and how I got to and from work, about my family and while I was at work who looked after my 2 kids. Actually, he asked twice who looked after them and I obviously didn't answer the way he was hoping before outright asking me "So no partner then?" I was on a normal scale until this moment and then I could feel my face turn bright red.

Answering no to him. He smiled and said I could go. I walked away with a raised eyebrow but didn't think much of it at the time. It was going to be a long couple of days before I was back there and I already couldn't wait to go. My curiosity was starting to get the best of me... why would he ask me that and really insist on an answer? The days building up to when I worked back there were shrouded by this question. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time and I'd certainly never been turned on just by someone's looks alone. I'd lost whatever I had considered the "Normal" me.

The day had been a long one. I got home, had a shower. Stood in the shower for a while thinking over on the day. I found my fingers running through my hair, lingering over my lips as I bit down softly thinking about his dark green eyes, his stern look, his lips that in that moment I'd have given anything to kiss, to bite and pull away.

I found myself slipping my hand across my breasts and down my stomach to my eagerly awaiting pussy that had been teased and tormented all day just by the looks of a man. How could that be possible? I slipped my fingers down to meet my clit, raised and ready. Pressing down on it. Circling my finger around. Thinking of him pinning me against a wall, hand around my throat and kissing me was enough to make me cum and my orgasm exploded. Bringing me to my knees. I felt a massive wave go over me, leaving me in a head spin.

Mad at myself for playing over the thought of my boss. I pulled myself together, vowing it'd never happen again. Not knowing that every day I worked there. Just the thought of him would make me wind down at night. Creating a pattern, that without it... I couldn't fall asleep at night. I was always someone who'd watch porn every now and then but now I'd be venturing into territory I never had. Watching porn about bosses, reading stories about them. Never quite satisfied with how they played out. I could never imagine my boss doing those things so instead I'd read a little into one and imagine the rest... What was wrong with me? I'd get off thinking about my boss 4-5 times a night to the point I'm a hot screaming mess and probably have my neighbors wondering who this man was that I'd always yell out, that never lived here.

He was my weakness and I couldn't shake the thought of if I had the chance, What I'd do to him. We started to get friendlier towards each other. I had tried to add him through social media but as he was my boss, I wasn't allowed to. Instead he asked if I had his number? Giving it to me. I instantly blushed and saved it in my phone. I thought it was for an in case of emergency number. A number to text him on if I were running late or couldn't make it... So, I didn't lose my senses over it. It was an important number only. Until the next day, I received a text from him - wishing me a good time to an event I was heading to...- Caught me by surprise. Did he know I was thinking of him in that exact moment? Maybe not in the way he thought. But seeing girls in bikini's walk around me at this event and bent over cars had my mind racing. I wish my boss would bend me over a car or that fence or that bench seat or anything... It'd gotten that bad. Then I was a lost cause for the rest of the day thinking wildly like that over a simple polite text.

We started texting each other. Just playing around, joking with each other. Joking about the day. I found it easier to talk to him through text because every time he approached me in person I still couldn't speak. Nothing would come out. But if I were to talk dirty to him in that exact moment, everything would have come out perfectly. I guess that's what worried me that I'd go to answer his question and say something completely opposite. So instead I'd go bright red and the frustration could be read on his face. I didn't want to ruin my trial so I approached him about it over text.

We texted for days, weeks, I'd lost focus on my life. I'd receive a general text from him and I'd feel horny. I'd see him at work and feel ten times hornier. I started to inappropriately text him jokes, knowingly crossing the line but he'd let me get away with it. Sending them back and making them himself just as much. He was not helping with the fact I was a horny mess every night, playing with myself at the thought of him that I'd play with myself while texting him. Throwing dirty comments at him to only get a playful response back. If only he knew what my other hand was doing... I wished so hard he could see and I still do. I want him to watch what he does to me, Building myself up..till I cant take it anymore...

Our cheekiness grew stronger, making proper sexual jokes at each other. I made a joke wanting to kiss him. About 3 different ways, I didn't care at this stage. I wanted to kiss him and openly admitted to the fact I watched porn every night, just so I could sleep at the end of the day. Things I couldn't go back on but turned me on anyway because the fact he knew... I wonder if he thought it was all over him?

The next day, I was sitting at my daily job when I wanted to show him something I was looking at buying. Taking a screen shot of the page I was on, I stupidly forgot to close a tab marked "Sex with your boss stories" I wanted to explain myself so I pointed out that it was on the screen and that I was sorry. He couldn't see what I meant and asked. I can't believe it, I went back to the page the story was on, Screen shot it and sent it to him. Time. Stood. Still.

This story in particular I'd found recently and it was my go to when I wanted to think of him. A married man, taking advantage of his younger employee. Calling her in to see him, demanding she goes into the board room bathroom so he could fuck her and empty his hot sticky cum, balls deep into her pussy. I guess because the story included them texting to one another and meeting, him not giving her a say. I craved for my boss to treat me that way. To have her, to use her, to pound her, make her scream but keep quiet as people walked around. The intensity of wishing my boss would do all that to me was enough to send me over the edge every night... and I'd just sent that exact story to my boss. Fear set in very quickly. I thought, I'd just ruined any chance.

He texted back an hour or so later with an ordinary reply. I suppose ignoring the fact of what I just sent him. I knew I'd messed up. The rest of my day was a blur. I felt sick, just wanting to go home.

I was fearing hearing back from him about it, If I ever did.

It was an obvious busy day at work. General conversation until he had finished working, sending me a text asking me if I read those kinds of stories. Took me by surprise that he asked that. I had to go inside and sit down before replying with a red-faced emoji saying that I did and that story in particular was a winner. I jokingly said I would have killed to see his face as he read the title of the story, trying to lighten the mood. He replied with the fact he was shocked, it was two married people!! It then hit me that he had read it too. I provided no link, he just found it for himself and read it. Why did that turn me on so much? Then the fear set in. Oh god! He knows what I want!

I apologized profusely and asked why he read it, with the reply of 'because I had bloody sent it to him and if I liked that then I'm incredibly naughty'. That still gives me chills. I tried to play it off that it wasn't the fact the man was married but that it was just because he was the woman's superior. But the whole of the story turned me on and so did my boss.

I ended up adding him to an instant messaging app on my phone, he was sending me pictures of him lying on the couch, tired after a long day's hard work. He took a photo right above his crotch, fully clothed but it still looked so inviting...

I cursed at the fact I couldn't save photos for personal use, joking to him... God I was horny, I'd played but not yet cum. Building myself up. He was so hot and unaware (or was he) that he was torturing me on my end, telling him I was multitasking (Texting him while rubbing my saturated pussy wishing it was his knob slipping up and down my clit) I didn't care at that stage. I wanted him to know he was turning me on.

The next day I woke up just as horny. We were messaging each other again, he was being very cheeky, very naughty and not helping the fact Id cum over him 4 times already. He would joke saying he would come give me a hand, I knew he wouldn't. He was just being mean. He would take a photo of his hand saying, 'Need a hand?' and then of his office door saying he was leaving... then of his truck saying he's getting into it. He was torturing me. He even asked if I had cum yet and I said I was holding back... He told me to hold it... Oh god, my heart was pounding. He wasn't even here and he had full control of me and I loved every minute of it. At that point, I said If he were to show up at my house I'd grab him by his shirt and pull him in. He told me not to ruin his shirt so I said I'd grab his tie then. I can't believe I just said that to my boss...

I was so wet; my hand was sliding everywhere... I'd imagined my boss talking dirty to me but never thought he would. I was a slippery mess... cum all over my stomach, slipping over my tits, sucking on my fingers. I wanted this man and he was torturing me. He then sent me a message asking how discreet I was, it stopped me in my tracks of playing, instantly sitting up. I said I hated the drama so I was very discreet.

My heart was pounding in my chest... why was he asking me that? I got back to playing... thinking nothing more of it... I receive a text from him saying knock knock, thinking he is just joking... I go back to playing.

A minute later someone approaches my door and two knocks can be heard.

I sat up in a panic. I was butt naked. I chucked on a pair of leggings and a jacket... then realized my nipples are hard and can be seen through the jacket, I'm running from one end of my room to the other trying to dress myself.

I take a few deep breathes, can't see through my door. This person is still waiting at my door step. It wouldn't be him... as if he would come to my house. He is such a good boy... He's my boss.

I open my door and see my boss standing there. I literally start to shake. I'm in shock. I bite my bottom lip as I open the door. He stands half way in the door, Heart probably pounding as hard as mine. I welcomed him in... standing so still, in such shock. I honestly thought he had come to my house to talk firmly to me about our texts... I thought I was in trouble.

He leaned in to give me a hug, to break the awkwardness and we turned our heads and kissed. He doesn't know... the stifled moan I let out was me cumming from the simple fact I was kissing him. I'd never get turned on by a kiss... But damn this man was worth the wait and better then I had imagined.

But here I was literally cumming from the fact our lips were finally locked and everything I'd ever imagined was just as hot. He was a great kisser... he was turning me on again... then our lips parted and I probably looked at him in a daze.

I started to back up into my conveniently room located right by my front door when he reminded me of the tie. I grabbed him by the tie and pulled him into my room. I looked him in the eyes and thought you naughty boy, smiling cheekily at him as I backed onto my bed pulling him on top of me... we continued to kiss as he grinded against me, Oh god... That's all the man had to do. It was the biggest turn on.

Inside my head, I was still in shock... saying to myself I can't believe my boss is here, on top of me kissing me so perfectly. Grinding his hard dick into me. Pinning me down. Makes me so wet just thinking about it. He then slipped his hand on the outside of my leggings rubbing my clit. God, it felt so good. I could have cum on the spot, had he not stopped to slide his hand down my pants. I sat up quick pulling them off and spreading my legs.

I wanted whatever he wanted to give me. He slipped two fingers inside my saturated pussy and pounded his fingers in roughly making my back arch, my lips leave his so I could moan out loud as he drilled his fingers in and out of my pussy bringing me to a massive orgasm. I couldn't hold in, squealing into his ear and grabbing him to kiss him harder, biting his lips, pulling them away. I wanted more.

My boss then sunk his fingers knuckles deep into my pussy, slipping his thumb across my clit. Making me arch up again... moaning baby no... in his ear. I couldn't take it. My clit was so sensitive and he just pounded away at my pussy making me moan out loud, trying to squirm away from him he held me down with those strong, powerful arms I'd fantasied over for weeks... bringing me up to my second orgasm I shook as it came over me, screaming out as he let me go. I kissed him to thank him and then made eye contact with the fact he was actually here and I didn't just imagine that.

Without warning he slipped both fingers covered in my cum into my mouth to suck clean. That naughty boss of mine was a lot kinkier then I thought and I loved every minute of it, being a good girl sucking his fingers clean. I sat up as I grabbed his dick through his trousers... undoing his belt and springing free his rock-hard cock. I wasted no time leaning down to suck on it. I had wanted to for a very long time and it tasted just as good as I imagined. Feeling it throb in my mouth sucking his knob hard pulling it up tight with my lips... he pulled me around and grabbed my leg. I'd never been eaten out before. I was hesitant at first but as he grabbed my legs hard and pulled me across his face, I quickly gave into temptation. I was rocking my pussy back and forth over his tongue as he tongue fucked my pussy.

Pulling me down hard on his face... 69ing each other, I just wanted to focus so much on sucking his cock wanting him to cum deep down my throat, but couldn't from the tongue work slipping all over my pussy, he started to thrust his hips at me as I gagged on his cock... everything he did was so hot, made me so horny... I couldn't take it... I had to fuck him.

I pulled myself off his face and spun around, slipping my wet pussy back and forth over his dick, looking down at him just wanting to kiss him. Teasing him back as I leant down to kiss him, possibly the shortest kiss on earth as I was pushed back up. Yes! He wanted to fuck just as bad, as sat back up he grabbed his hard cock and slipped it up my pussy. Pulling me down hard on it, I came instantly. There was no keeping in what I'd wanted since I met him, what I'd imagined for weeks. To cum all over his cock.

I started to ride him, grinding my pussy into him taking his rock-hard cock deep inside. Digging my nails into his chest as I looked down at him and said 'You're such a naughty boy' smiling as another orgasm flew over me. I felt his cock start to throb, start to twitch and I held myself down on him as he spurt his thick, gooey cum deep inside my waiting pussy. Wanting it in me as deep as it can go... He calms down, smiling... telling me he came... as I smile back being very aware as I felt every drop fill my pussy up... and loved it.

Stubborn to get off him I didn't want it to all spill out on him, I grabbed my shirt to hold over my pussy as I moved off of him. Slipping it a little inside my pussy so his cum didn't run out. I'd waited too long to be filled up, I had plans for it later. To finger fuck myself hard for being a naughty girl. I sat to the side. Still in shock that happened... more worried about him. I assured him I wouldn't dob him in for being a naughty boss. That his secret, our secret was safe with me.

We laid there for a while. My boss in my bed. I was still in shock. There he was laying in MY bed. Surely, I'd just dreamt that? I had so many endless wet dreams... this was just another one? He gave me the permission to write a story about it. Never having written one before, only read endless ones. I made sure I'd make this one the way I'd like it to be read.

He rolled over, still talking. Took my hand and slipped it over his crotch again... He wasn't kidding about a remark he had made about having stamina. I groped at his crotch and pulled his thick cock hard again. That needed no effort to do so as it was already hard. I liked what I saw. I had my head on his stomach and he pushed it down. I liked being the submissive type with him, it turned me on when he did things like this. Pushed my head down to his crotch again I sucked at his cock, slurping at it, pulling my lips up as hard as I could, making his knob pop from my mouth. He then forced my head down, making me choke. Giving me no chance to breathe. No warning but to inhale his cock as it hit the back of my throat. I was a choking, slobbery mess. Tears rolling down my cheeks as he let me up. I let out a 'fuck you' before he replied 'You love it' pushing my head back down. I looked up at him. Eyes full of tears. Loving every second of it.

DC3089
DC3089
3 Followers
12