My Wedding Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first sex as a married woman wasn't with hubby.
1.2k words
4.02
118.4k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJogger
TheJogger
29 Followers

My Brother-in-law Ronnie had told everyone that he would be taking me home from my Wedding Reception during the evening, to change from my bridal gown into my ‘going away’ clothes. However, he had already told me he was going to fuck me again – my first fuck as a married woman!

He had fucked me immediately before the wedding and I still hadn’t cleaned his cum from my thighs, and now my hot cunt was getting wet with the thought of his lovely cock inside me yet again.

Ronnie told my new husband Vic, that he would have me back to the Reception in an hour or so, and we left the hall, and drove towards home.

“I can’t believe you are going to fuck me again Ronnie,” I told him “Just how lucky can a girl get?”

“Don’t worry Gisela,” he replied laughing, “I’ll take you back to your new hubby a well fucked and truly satisfied newly wed.”

As we pulled into the drive at home, I saw that there were two men standing in the porch at the front door, and recognised them as Alan and Dougie, friends of Ronnie who had fucked me several times before. I turned to Ronnie, but before I could say anything, he said, “Yes girl, I told you that you would be well fucked, and you’ll have had 3 cocks in you before your new husband even gets to you.”

I got out of the car and walked to the front door feeling extremely nervous. I had no idea that Ronnie had organised this mini gang-bang but, as ever, I would do as he told me. Alan and Dougie groped me as I squeezed past them and into the hall, and I felt my nipples hardening.

The three men sat down in the lounge, and I stood there posing for them in my full wedding outfit, enjoying the dirty and rude comments they were making as they rubbed their cocks through their clothes.

“I think some gentle cock sucking would be in order first, don’t you Gents?” Ronnie said with a huge grin as he stood up. “On your knees bride bitch, and start sucking me.” he ordered.

I did as he bid and knelt on the floor, unzipping his trousers and pulling out his hardening cock. I started to stroke it, pushing the foreskin back as I leaned forward to run my tongue around the glans as I knew he loved. There was a sudden flash of light and from the corner of my eye I saw Alan with a camera.

After a couple of minutes licking and sucking Ronnie, he pulled back and his place was taken by Dougie, who was already hard. His cock slid easily between my lips and I began to suck him as I cradled and squeezed his balls. Then it was Alan’s turn.

As Alan stepped towards me I saw that Ronnie had his camcorder out and had started filming, and that Dougie was now taking stills. He had filmed and photographed me many times, and I quite enjoyed performing sex for the camera. I started to fellate Alan, taking most of his seven inches down my throat.

After a moment or two Ronnie called a halt, as he didn’t want either of them cumming too soon. I knew what was required of me, without Ronnie telling me.

“Please Ronnie, I would love for you and your friends to fuck me in my wedding dress. My husband hasn’t touched me yet but I want your cocks.”

“What a fucking slut,” Alan remarked, “I always dreamed of fucking a bride on her wedding day. Pity she isn’t a virgin, but she’ll do.”

We moved upstairs, the men shedding their clothes as we went, and I was unceremoniously pushed onto the bed. Ronnie lifted my dress, his hand going straight to my now very wet cunt, as Alan pulled my bodice down. I was half sat up as he undid my bra and pulled it off me, taking my hard nipple in his mouth and nipping it with his teeth.

“Please Ronnie,” I begged “I want you to be the first one. Fuck me, cum in me.” I pleaded.

I lifted my hips as Ronnie tugged down my thong and handed it to Dougie. It was damp from my earlier fucking and he held it to his nose, eagerly sniffing it.

I opened my legs, and all three men slid fingers into me. I was sopping wet, and all I could think about was Ronnie’s hard cock in front of me. I pulled my cunt lips apart in invitation.

“Come on Ronnie, fuck me, fuck your bride slut.” I begged him.

He eased into me, and I wrapped my stocking-clad legs around him, feeling his lovely hard cock filling me, even better than ever before. He started to fuck me as Alan and Dougie knelt each side of my head offering their cocks to my willing tongue and mouth. Ronnie started to pump his cock into me hard and fast as he neared his climax and I felt my orgasm building, grinding my crotch up to Ronnie’s thrusts to take every bit of his cock into me. I started to orgasm and I felt Ronnie’s hot cum jetting into the depths of my cunt.

Standing up he said “Right you two I want you to fuck her together, just decide who wants to fuck her in the ass.”

In answer Alan lay on his back on the bed, rubbing his cock invitingly. “Come on then Gisela, get this cock up you ass, you know you love it.”

I squatted over his hips, my back towards him, and as Ronnie and Dougie held up my wedding dress I lowered myself towards Alan’s cock. Some of Ronnie’s cum had lubricated my little asshole, so that after an initial resistance, the head of Alan’s cock slipped into me, making us both groan. Wriggling a little, I eased down, taking most of his cock into my rectum, enjoying how full it made me feel.

The men then slowly eased me back so I was laying on top of Alan, his cock still deep up my ass, and my legs spread as wide as I could get them, my cunt gaping and wide for Dougie. He wasted no time, and quickly speared my cunt with his cock. They were too excited to make the double fuck last long, but managed to make me have yet another orgasm, my cunt and ass filled with their spunk.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and as Ronnie always required, licked all three cocks clean, much to their delight. All I could smell was sex, and quickly obeyed when Ronnie told me to strip and get showered. My lovely satin wedding dress was creased, crumpled, and stained with cum and my stockings laddered. My nipples were red, and there were teeth marks on one breast where one of the men had bitten me. I was completely satisfied!

On the way back to the Reception, Ronnie told me he intended to get Vic drunk so that he wouldn’t notice that my pussy and ass were stretched from use, for which I was grateful!

We were to go on honeymoon for only 9 days as Vic had to fly back to the Middle East were he was stationed, and were I would join him about 12 weeks later. I was extremely happy when Ronnie told me he had plenty for me to do before I left.

To be continued

TheJogger
TheJogger
29 Followers