My Wedding Day Ch. 03

Story Info
The Wedding Day sex continues.
951 words
3.73
63.3k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJogger
TheJogger
29 Followers

When Ronnie took me back to my Wedding Reception and I saw my new husband Vic, I blushed and felt guilt pangs as I thought of having just been fucked by 3 different men, before my brand new husband had even kissed me properly.

"I want to make it up to him," I told Ronnie, "So please don't get him so drunk that he can't fuck me, just enough that he won't realise that my pussy and ass maybe aren't as tight as they should be."

"Of course not Gisela," Ronnie said with a grin "I used you as I wanted on your wedding day, and Vic deserves to fuck you after all."

The next few hours seemed to fly past. Vic could hardly wait to get me away to our hotel, and my desires had started surfacing again โ€“ I wanted his cock badly โ€“ and it would be my fourth one that day.

We left for a local hotel where we would spend one night before leaving for our short honeymoon, and Vic made it clear he wanted to go to our room straight away to fuck me. I had no objections on that score!

Although I had changed into a sober blouse and skirt, at Ronnie's suggestion I had put on my sexiest underwear. I had on a revealing bra, showing off my 34 DD tits to their best, one feature I knew Vic loved. I wore a matching black thong, black lacy suspender belt and sheer black stockings. My heels were 3 inch stilettos, which showed off my legs to their best advantage.

Although Vic had been drinking I knew he would fuck me real good. He was a very fit Special Forces soldier, bigger, younger and stronger than Ronnie, and I was almost drooling, enjoying the sight of his lithe, muscled body as he quickly stripped. My skirt and blouse were almost torn from me and then we were on the bed.

I had thought that it would be a very fast, hard fuck to start, but he surprised me by gentling kissing and cuddling me, and stroking my body as he slowly removed first my bra and then my thong. I f he saw the bite marks on my tit that had been left there earlier, he didn't say anything, but nibbled and sucked each nipple till they were hard and erect.

As his head slowly moved down my body, kissing and licking my stomach and down to the start of my pubes, I slowly opened my legs so his fingers could open my cunt lips. His mouth was on my pussy, his tongue flicking my clit. I hand my hands on his head moving my hips slowly to meet his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, you taste fabulous Gisela," he mumbled as his fingers and tongue probed deeper inside me, "So wet and hot, and ready for me."

He raised his head and I could see the juices smeared around his mouth, his tongue licking his lips clean as he smiled at me.

"I don't think you ever tasted that good." he said, leaving me to wonder if he could taste the cum from Ronnie, Alan and Dougie who had fucked me earlier.

Then his cock was sliding into me and I wrapped my legs around him as he started to fuck me, hard, sharp thrusts, the passion of the day building in him as he sped towards his climax, his hot cum jetting deep into me as I shuddered to an orgasm.

Some time later we fucked again, but this time it was making love, slow, tender and very loving, totally unlike the animal lust of earlier, and we fell asleep in each others' arms.

I woke sometime later. I was still on top of the bed, and I felt a little cold as I was wearing only my suspenders and stockings. Suddenly a hand went over my mouth, and a voice whispered "Keep quiet Gisela, it's Ronnie". As my eyes became accustomed to the dark I saw that it really was him. I turned slightly and saw Vic on the bed next to me, snoring gently.

Ronnie had his cock in his hand and brushed it over my lips, and I automatically opened my lips to begin sucking him, then suddenly realising what was happening.

He pointed to the bathroom and I quietly followed him. Once inside he grabbed me and roughly kissed me. "I'm going to fuck you one last time on your wedding night bitch" he whispered hoarsely, and sat on the toilet seat his hard cock jutting upwards.

Without a word I went onto my knees and slid my lips around his lovely hard cock, sucking and rubbing it until he tapped me on the head and indicated I should get astride him. Holding his cock I stood astride his thighs and lowered myself onto his cock, lowering myself until it had fully penetrated me. As I started to fuck him, he grabbed my tits and pulled them roughly upwards, biting gently at my nipples. It was the third time he had fucked me that day, and it lasted a long time before he ejaculated into me.

As soon as he had emptied his balls into me I slid his cock out of my cunt and knelt to take his softening cock in my mouth, licking and sucking our combined juices from it.

I went to ask how the hell it had got into our room, but he put his fingers to my lips to quiet me and whispered he would tell me later and that I should make sure Vic was still asleep.

To be continued, but entitled Gisela's Adventures

TheJogger
TheJogger
29 Followers