My Wedding Rehearsal and Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there some people dance while others played corn hole and the rest just hung around and drank and talked. Nobody seemed to be in a rush to do anything, or least not to do anything in public. In all fairness, there seemed to be plenty of people wanting to do SOMETHING but it wasn't anything they were ready to share with the rest of us.

Kristi sat down next to me as soon as I had a moment alone. "So how long had Uncle Paul been fucking you?" she asked. I held up three fingers and her eyes bugged out. "What? Three years? And you never told your closest cousin?" she said in a tone that was intended to show me how terribly hurt she as. Yeah, like I was buying that one.

"Does your dad know? My mom?"

I shook my head and she put her hand to her open mouth as if in shock. "You're keeping family secrets Kelly?"

I pleaded with her not to say anything as there was more to it than she knew. Instantly that seemed to turn on the calculator in her head and she immediately began trying to guess what those reasons might be.

"Oh my god, he's fucking Ginny or Laura? Both?"

That was WAY out there and I just shook my head and rolled, my eyes as if I couldn't even believe she could think that. My Uncle Paul fucking his two daughters, now wives and mothers with kids, was about as likely as being hit by a meteor tonight.

"I know... he was doing your mom!" she announced triumphantly, seeming to be so proud of herself for guessing correctly. At least she thought she had but I was not up to sparring with her so I didn't even try to deny it.

"Oh... my... god!" she tried to stifle a shriek, "Uncle Paul was doing your mom! Fuck, how long did that go on? Was that why they divorced?"

I refused to give her anything more but instead pleaded again for her not to say a word to anyone. I looked over at the table where the parents were sitting and saw my mom talking to Steve's mom. Damn, she would be so pissed if she knew what I'd just told Kristi. If there was anyone you didn't want to tell when keeping a secret, it was Kristi.

"I wonder if he would fuck me?" she mused, glancing over at where he was sitting next to my dad and Uncle Jim. Well, two of them already had done her so there was no reason why the third wouldn't. Besides, if that would help to keep her mouth shut about the other stuff then I was ready to do anything to make it happen.

Kristi sat there in thought for a while and I could have sworn I saw a little smoke rising from her head as she worked on her little "problem". She may have had the attention of a two year-old in school but when it came to working out a sex problem she held a PhD.

"I've got it... you go and distract your dad while I work on dear old Uncle Paul," she told me with a mischievous grin. "This is SOOOOOO wild... I never dreamed Uncle Paul would ever fuck any of us and here's he's been doing you for ages!"

By "distract" I knew what she meant. It was easy to "distract" my dad at home but this was not exactly in the privacy of our family room where all I had to do was walk in bottomless wearing one of his dress shirts and taking a seat on his lap. There were still a few dozen people hanging around and it wasn't like nobody was watching the bride. In a way I felt a bit like a Hollywood star being hounded by the paparazzi with people just walking by and snapping pics of me for now reason.

In a manner of speaking, I ended up doing much of what I would have at home except I was fully dressed and my hand stayed away from his crotch. I walked slowly over to where my dad was sitting and proceeded to make myself at home on his lap. I even tugged down my dress a little so as not to expose too much skin so people wouldn't get the wrong idea from me sitting on my daddy's lap. Well technically it would have been the RIGHT idea but you know what I mean.

At the same time I noticed Kristi moving in like a lion moving in on its prey. No sooner than I was on my dad's lap, hiding what was behind me from his view, Kristi was making her move, pouncing on her older uncle like that lion would had it reached its dinner.

As I told my daddy how happy I was and how pleased I was with all the wedding arrangements, I kept his attention away from my uncle long enough for Kristi to do whatever she had planned. Although I couldn't actually see what she was doing, the possibilities ran through my mind, none of them exactly what a "nice" girl would do. Whatever it was it must have worked because finally my dad twisted around to say something to his brother and lo and behold he was gone!

"Where the hell did Paul go?" he asked nobody in particular, looking all over to see where his wayward brother had disappeared. Apparently he hadn't seen Kristi making her move so he didn't even think about how THAT might have been working out about right now. On the other hand DID know and I was feeling hornier by the minute as I thought about what Kristi was doing with her uncle at this very moment.

Steve stopped by and pretended to be jealous so I moved over to sit in his lap. Soon we were joined by my mom and Aunt and Steve's mom and we were all together as one big family for the first time. Well, almost that is. Kristi and Uncle Paul were conspicuously absent... as were Jim and Sharon. The last two drew my attention. Now where the hell were they? I counted the remaining bridesmaids and groomsmen and all were accounted for. Hmmmmmm...

It was maybe twenty minutes or so later before Kristi came back. Her hair was not quite as straight as it had been but that could've been just from running around all evening. Other than that she had this glow about her and a sense of satisfaction that I would have recognized anywhere. I wasn't the only one that knew that look - he mom, my mom and my dad all seemed to zero in on her at the same time, just as my Uncle Paul came in behind her.

I thought for sure my Aunt Linda was going to say something but with Steve's mom there she caught herself in time. Marlene had no idea that my side of the family practiced incest and this was no time for her to learn, especially in an instance such as this. Still, I could see my aunt's eyes boring in on Kristi, and then on her brother-in-law. I knew that she had a pretty good idea as to what had been going on supposedly behind everyone's back.

Kristi sat down next to me again and I leaned over and whispered, "Could you have made it any more obvious?"

Kristi frowned at me and looked defiant. "Don't blame ME, he's the one that was supposed to wait and then enter through a different way."

Looking around I had a feeling there were going to be some interesting discussions later that night. We were about to get up and start getting ready to go when in walked Sharon and Jim. I don't think they had been expecting everyone to be sitting together like this as it seemed like they wanted to turn and run from the room when everyone's eyes fell on them. This time it was Steve and his mom with the "you've got to be kidding me" looks. Now what the heck did THAT mean?

Whatever it was Steve's mom seemed not too interested in discussing it as she hinted at it being time to wrap things up so everyone would be ready for the big day ahead of us. I looked again at Jim and Sharon and they seemed much too relieved for my tastes.

"OK buster, what's the story?" I cornered Steve off to the side as people said their goodbyes. I had to know now as I wouldn't be alone with Steve again until after the wedding.

"I have NO idea what you're talking about," Steve responded, pretending he really didn't know.

"Oh come on, you and your mom were about to fall off your chairs when your brother and sister came back to the room."

"Oh THAT!" he said, acting as though it was about the last thing I might have been talking about, "We were just worried about them and wondered where they'd gotten off to."

I was buying that about as much as if he had offered me the Brooklyn bridge. There was more to this than he was letting on and I was starting to get a pretty good idea. Back in high school I knew Sharon always had a crush on her older brother. Steve had never shown any interest in any such things, leaving her to just masturbating when I would tell her about the things he did to me on our dates. She had never mentioned her younger brother though...

The puzzle pieces fell into place like a Sudoku puzzle once you had it almost solved. Was this why the two of them had remained out in California while Steve and his mom had come back to Pittsburgh? Was this why both Steve and his mom were so adamantly against doing anything sexual with each other, or even talking about the possibility? Oh my god, if what I was thinking was true then this was the most incredible thing I'd learned about Steve's family - ever.

"So other two of them... they do it?" I asked softly, trying not to push TOO hard for a response.

Steve fidgeted like he always does when he doesn't want to answer a question.

"So back in California I take it they are living together? Is that why you never give me their addresses?"

"I'd rally rather not talk about it now... not here anyway," he said tersely, looking about as if the room was full of lip readers.

So it WAS true. Holy crap Batman! So Steve's family WAS involved in incest, just not in a way I'd ever imagined. And my one-time best friend had never uttered a word about it to me since she'd been back.

On the way back home Kristi was driving as I sat in the front seat. Wow, what a day it had been. I had yet to hear from her about the events before the dinner before her and my fiance and his brother but even so there was still more to talk about than we had time in the car. I had figured the main topic of discussion was going to be Uncle Paul but the last minute revelations at the dinner trumped everything.

"So what did Steve say?" Kristi said almost as soon as her door was closed. I told her to wait until we were on the road during which time she squirmed like she was about to wet her panties.

"OK, so what's the story" she repeated no sooner than I had turned onto the main highway. I explained to her what Steve had told me and she seemed disappointed that I didn't know more.

"I would have never guessed," she sighed as she relaxed back into the seat, putting her feet up on the dash and absentmindedly rubbing herself with her legs spread wide apart. It was dark and I doubted any of the cars passing us could see anything much.

I had to agree with her. I was like in shock. I mean, it's like I was in shock because it was incest. Heck, if anyone is a proponent of incest it would be me. What shocked me was WHO was into incest. Sharon had NEVER even once given even a hint when we were friends that she had any feelings toward her younger brother. Now as for Steve... THAT she was pretty blatant about but Jim... never. What really was interesting was it was obvious that both Steve and his mom knew all about it and THEY had never made even a hint about it in all the time I'd known them.

It made me wonder how Steve's mom would react if she ever learned that my dad fucked me on a regular basis? Would she be as surprised to learn about that as I was to learn about her two youngest kids? Had I managed to keep it a secret as well as she had kept her family secrets?

That night after Kristi finished telling me about her fun with the two brothers, we both headed up to my bedroom where we spent our last night together as single cousins. After tonight I was sure we would still find time to sleep together now and then but it would never be the same as it was tonight. After tonight I would be Steve's wife and as much as he had made it clear that he had no objections to me having sex with other people, it would always be me doing it as his wife.

We were both horny as hell and as much as I knew I needed sleep, I couldn't resist my sexy cousin's incredible body. Later as we feel asleep in each other's arms, our naked bodies pressed tightly together with our legs intertwined, I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my thigh and the firmness of her boobs against mine and I realized what an incredible luck girl I was!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interesting

good story - would like a bit more action - I like to feel whats happening - some day I will post my stories also - being a pgh native you hopefully will enjoy reading mine

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

As always you show the beautiful side of incest. Although some are still reluctant to be open about the special special love the have for each other, they still give in to pleasure most will never have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story!

I already look forward to the actual wedding! Thank you, pghpa

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
50s Family: A Sister's Virginity Virgin sister becomes obsessed with twin brother's big cock.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Strawter Family does Incest Porn For $200 million dollars one family will do the unthinkable.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Falls in Love with My Cock Sister Kirsten falls in love with my cock on family car trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories