My Week of Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Renee's finds a younger man to satisfy and teach her.
4.3k words
4.35
37.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until that night, my sexual experiences had been relatively tame. I had enjoyed sex but never had I done anything that could have been considered risqué. That night was the beginning of a new journey for me.

For several months I had been in a long distance relationship with a younger man that I met while playing an mmorpg (massive multiplayer online role playing game). I was 27 and he was 21. I lived in Texas, he lived in California. I was married, he was single. This was how it started.

My husband had long since ceased to show any sexual interest in me and a year earlier had begun coming home five or six hours after leaving work a couple of times a week. Over the course of three or four weeks this turned into seven or eight hours late every single day. I knew he was having an affair, especially after answering the phone call of a young woman bold enough to leave a sexy verbal message with me for him. I was making plans to leave him but I had to find a job first since I had been unemployed for six or seven months after being laid off.

I spent hours on the internet searching for a job and then decided to log into his online game one day to make my own character and see what he found so appealing about it -- since he only came home to sleep, shower and play online. After I figured out how to move my character around and kill monsters I discovered shopping. As I was looking through the cheap clothes sold by the online game's store, another character moved to stand on top of me and I couldn't see what the clothes looked like on so I typed, "Excuse me, sir. That is my body you are standing in."

He promptly moved aside and turned to look at me replying, "Pardon me, m'lady. Forgive my rudeness", and he opened a trade window to hand me a rose. I thought it was kind of cute and we struck up a conversation. It turned out we had a lot in common other than being six years apart in age.

I started logging on each day after my job searches just to see if he was online. I got lucky here and there and we began fighting monsters together and flirting innocently with our hotter-than-real-life characters. After a couple of weeks of this, we discovered our birthdays were only a week apart and mine was the next day. He asked me if he could impose on me by asking for my phone number. I had some reservations about it, but I relented and gave him my digits.

He called me on my birthday and we hit it off even better over the phone. Before I knew it a few weeks had passed and we were deep in lust for one another. He knew of my situation and said that I deserved better and could he come to visit me in person and show me what he meant.

I don't know why I said yes. For some reason I trusted him and he made me feel beautiful and desirable. In the back of my mind everything my mother told me about strangers and people on the internet played over and over like a broken record, but I couldn't resist this young man who made me feel so alive.

We decided that the perfect day for our first visit would be Valentine's weekend. My husband had already told me he was going out of town on a "business trip" for the entire week and wouldn't be back until the following Monday, so I wasn't worried about him interfering with my plans or even caring if he found out -- he was obviously going on a romantic trip with his mistress.

Though the house would be empty, I decided it would be better if my young Californian "Alex" didn't know where I lived, so I made arrangements to meet him at the Westin hotel at the Galleria mall. He would buy his plane ticket and I would pay for the hotel -- and I could always go home if things were awkward or uncomfortable.

I decided to splurge on a suite with a large balcony that could be seen from the balcony of the room above -- using my husband's credit card, of course. He had, after all, recently purchased a $5,000 diamond tennis bracelet on the card a couple of weeks earlier that I knew I would never see -- and since the card was in his name, I would never have to pay for any of the charges once I left him. The beautiful justice in this left a sweet taste in my mouth.

Alex had arranged for a car service to bring him straight to the hotel from the airport, but I decided to arrive there a couple of hours before he was to arrive to take a shower and get all dolled up for him.

I may not be as hot as my character in the game, but I knew I was easy on the eyes when I made an effort. I'm 5'10" tall with the hottest longest legs you've ever seen. My dark hair fell straight, thick and shiny to my waist and fit perfectly with my exotic dark chocolate brown eyes and sun-kissed skin.

When I arrived, I checked in, paid for the suite and left a key at the front desk for Alex. I walked to the elevator where an attendant was waiting to escort me up to my room with my one small bag. After reaching my room, I allowed the attendant to bring my bag into the large bedroom of the suite and offered him a ten dollar bill and a saucy wink. He grinned at me and bowed himself out of the room.

Once he had gone I spent a few minutes exploring the gorgeous living area, bedroom, bathroom and large wet bar of the suite. Finally, I swung open the large glass French doors to walk out onto the huge balcony and sighed my appreciation for the amazing view of Dallas I had on such a high floor. The balcony was more like a patio and had doors out to it from both the living room and the bedroom. It was the size of the entire indoors portion of the suite. There were plushy cushioned lounging couches and beautiful potted plants and flowers decorating the balcony in the best of tastes.

I glanced down at my watch to find that I had spent way too much time on the balcony admiring the view and I only had an hour left before Alex's flight got in. I rushed to the bathroom and turned on the water in the marble shower built for two. I carefully piled my hair up on top of my head and pinned it there to keep it from getting wet and stepped into the stream of massaging warm water.

I shivered under the warmth of the massaging stream of water and my nipples hardened. The sheer anticipation of Alex's immanent arrival coupled with the enveloping warmth of the shower nearly brought me to orgasm right then and there. I closed my eyes and allowed my body to shudder quietly until my body adjusted to the temperature and then I quickly soaped up my body sponge to begin cleaning every single nook and crevice of my body. The soap was perfumed and smelled of lavender that would linger on my skin for hours after a shower.

I rinsed and jumped out, quickly toweling off and checking to make sure that there weren't any stray body hairs peaking out of my skin since my full body wax a week earlier and found my skin to be as smooth as silk. Perfect.

With the towel wrapped around my body, I let my hair down and brushed it out. Finding it cooperative this evening, I decided against any hair products and instead turned my attention to my makeup. With my golden brown skin, I was fortunate enough to only need a touch of mascara and lip gloss to look my sexiest. Hair and makeup done -- that was easy.

I walked into the bedroom and pulled my clingy white dress and matching thong out of the suitcase. Though it was clingy showed off my medium breasts, small waist and curvy hips to great advantage, it was not slutty in the least. I had decided to meet Alex looking sexy but somewhat virginal since white looked gorgeous against my tan skin. I pulled the panties on and stepped into the dress, pulling it up my body to tie the white halter strap behind my neck. Though it was mostly backless down to my waist, my long black locks covered this for the most part, only offering tiny teasing glimpses of my slender, bronzed back.

The dress was form fitting at the waist and top of the hips then became more flowy below the hips to just down below the knees. There was a slit up one side to my mid-thigh revealing my long, firm legs to great advantage. After slipping on my white strappy high heals, I walked back to the full length mirror in the bathroom to view the effect.

I was pleased with my efforts but felt a little self-conscious for a split second. In my heals, I was just over six feet tall. I didn't know how tall Alex was, I had never asked and neither had he asked me. Most guys were very intimidated by my height, including my husband, who never allowed me to wear heals when he and I would go out together -- which hadn't happened in over a year. I considered not wearing the shoes at all but then dismissed the nervousness as foolish when I looked again at how amazing they made my legs look.

I heard the click of a card key entering the door and quickly ran through the suite and out the balcony doors to lean casually against the railing as if I had been admiring the view for several minutes and was unaware of his arrival. I was glad I had made that choice because my legs suddenly felt like jelly and I was in desperate need of the fresh air.

I was more nervous than I had been on my wedding day, but I had always been good at hiding my nervousness and stood gracefully against the rail with the backs of my long legs and curvy hips facing the doors I had run through so that his first view of me would be my sexy ass and legs and my long, dark hair ruffling in the light breeze.

I could faintly hear the sounds of Alex tipping the attendant and clicking the suite's door closed gently. I thought I would have a few moments to breathe before he had put his suitcase away and found where I was, but he came out to the balcony immediately. He knew I was there -- I couldn't hear him come out but I felt him. It was like a warm tingly energy running up my body as his eyes caressed me.

I still hadn't turned, I didn't want to turn -- I wanted him to come to me -- and so I breathed slowly and carefully, maintaining my casual facade of admiring the view. He approached slowly and quietly, like a panther, and still I could feel him there more than I could hear him -- and he knew it. He knew that I knew he was there somehow. He didn't worry about startling me.

He walked right up behind me, still not speaking or touching me, and finally I heard him sigh and slide his arms around my waist, pulling me against him. His deep, sexy voice quietly sighed, "Renee..." and the rich sound of him pulled me in further until I was pressed entirely against him, my back to his front. I needn't have feared the high heals -- he was tall -- very tall.

His arms wrapped around my waist gently but firmly and I ran my fingers lightly over his bare forearms. He was tan, also, and his hands were large and rugged looking. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against his chest and he rested his chin on top of my head. My butt curved in just under his crotch area at the top of his thighs and I could feel his growing erection in the small of my back. I felt him take a deep breath and squeeze me closer and I could fill the ripple of his muscled abs and chest against my bare back. I was extremely aroused but in no hurry to leave the beautiful comfort of his big, strong arms.

He took in another deep steadying breath and finally spoke, "Darling, I would take you now, but you deserve much better. I'm taking you out to dinner. We have reservations in thirty minutes. I just need to freshen up a little after my flight."

He reluctantly dropped his arms from my waist and stepped back, leaving me feeling cold where his heat had been. He reached out for my shoulders and slowly turned me to face him. I looked up into his amazing golden-brown eyes and felt like I was drowning. He smiled down at me and put his palm to my cheek, chuckling, " the look on your face exactly represents how I feel in this moment."

I looked down shyly and he put a finger under my chin, gently tilting my face back up to meet his eyes. The electricity -- the chemistry -- of looking into one another's eyes was almost too much to bear. I stared at him in awe. He was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen in real life. His sun-bronzed skin and light brown hair that was streaked from the sun made me weak in the knees again. His handsome face with its chiseled jaw line and perfect features had me feeling like I was under a spell of some kind. In that moment, I would have done anything he asked.

He was definitely young, but he had manly air about him that made him seem older and more masculine than many men I knew that were twice his age. He put his hands on both of my cheeks and placed a gentle kiss on the center of my forehead and smiled down at me gently.

"Give me ten minutes and I'll be ready to go," he said, pulling himself away from me as if he were being dragged to his death with a comical look of pain on his face. I smiled at his dramatic gestures and he stopped for a moment, placing his hand on his heart and rolling his eyes up as if he were going to faint from the force of my smile.

I laughed then and he took a step toward me and then stopped himself, turning abruptly back to the suite and going inside. I sat down on the lounging couch on the patio. I didn't think I could keep my knees from buckling a moment longer. I knew I was smiling from ear to ear. It seemed perfect. I could hear him rustling about inside and then a few minutes of running water as I closed my eyes to remember the feel of his arms around me. I sat like this for several minutes until I felt him come out onto the patio and stand in front of me again. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He offered his hand to help me up and I took it. He didn't let go after I was standing, but instead linked fingers with me and walked me back into the suite and to the door. I barely remembered to grab my clutch purse from the table near the suite door.

We had a great dinner at an amazing restaurant with wonderful conversation and our deep desire for one another heightened everything about the evening. Every object seemed sharper and brighter somehow. I could feel every movement of air around me and my skin would tingle occasionally as he stared at me. Finally, the bill was paid and I excused myself to go to the ladies room to brush my teeth and re-apply my lip gloss. I ran a brush through my hair again and let it fall in silky strands down my back. I was so ready for him and didn't think I could wait much longer.

I stepped out of the ladies' room and walked into the foyer of the restaurant to find him waiting to hold the door for me. He had already been to the valet station and his rental car was waiting for us at the curb. He opened the door for me and appreciatively eyed my exposed leg as I slid into the passenger seat.

We arrived back to the hotel and the elevator ride seemed extremely torturous to me. Alex was holding my hand and rubbing his thumb along the side of it. This sent electric waves up my arm to my bare shoulder. We arrived at the suite door and he stopped before opening it, putting his hand under my chin again to tilt my face up as he leaned over to kiss me for the first time. Our lips met gently but there was strength and barely-contained desire behind his kiss.

He reluctantly pulled away after a few seconds and turned to open the door. He held it for me as I entered and placed my little clutch purse on the table in the entryway while he removed his jacket. He slowly bent to pick me up and carried me to the bed without saying a word. He laid me gently on top of the fluffy down comforter and sat down beside me, placing his palm gently on my flat stomach. He leaned forward to kiss me again -- still tenderly but more urgently. I couldn't wait anymore. I needed him. For all his romance, beauty and gentleness, I needed a good fucking. It had been a while.

I reached my hands up to pull his tie loose and slide it out of his collar. I started to unbutton his shirt, but his kiss became a little more demanding and I ripped it open, hearing the pop of the buttons as they flew off of his shirt. I slid it off of his shoulders as quickly as I could and then reached down to pull his undershirt out of the waistband of his pants. As soon as I pulled it loose, I slid my hands underneath it to place my palms on his abs. His sharp intake of breath sent me into a frenzy and I grabbed the bottom of his shirt to pull it up over his head. He pulled away quickly and unbuckled his belt and opened his pants, sliding them down to the floor and stepping quickly out of them, still wearing his boxers and rushed back to my side to resume kissing me passionately.

His tongue pushed past my lips to tease my own tongue and demanded satisfaction. He placed his palm on my stomach again and moved it firmly and slowly up to rub over my breast and he squeezed gently while his thumb nuzzled my nipple. I moaned into his mouth. My pussy was so wet that I was sure I was soaking the back of my dress. He stopped kissing me a moment and flipped me over onto my stomach as if I weighed no more than a teddy bear. Alex quickly brushed my hair aside to untie my dress at the back of my neck.

He rolled me back towards him and pulled the dress off of me so quickly, I hardly knew how he did it. A sexy growl sounded deep in his throat and he pulled my thong off as quickly as he had removed my dress. My hands were rubbing all over his arms, chest and back and I needed him inside me so urgently that I couldn't help yanking at the waistband of his boxers. He obliged me by removing them promptly and my hand found my way down to him as he kissed down my neck to the crease where my neck meets my shoulder. I wrapped my hand around his cock and my eyes widened. I had felt that he was large as he pressed against me, but what my hand felt was incredible.

His dick was silky smooth and I wrapped my fingers around it to find that they barely met at the tips of my finger and thumb. He was very thick and long -- blessed by the gods themselves.

He pushed my hand away and moved his knee up between my legs, pushing them apart and moving down on top of me. My body screamed with anticipation and he stared into my eyes and pressed his cock at my entrance. We were both so ready we felt we would die but he paused...torturing me sweetly.

His eyes spoke volumes as he pressed forward entering me all at once -- suddenly deep inside of me. My entire body shook and then I exploded with pleasure. He shivered enjoying the tight convulsions of my pussy walls around his cock.

Just as my orgasm was about to subside, he pulled all the way out and slammed back into me, again staying there deep inside of me. I exploded again, clinging to him and shaking violently. He didn't wait this time, but began to pump in and out of me, massaging my orgasm into another and another as he moved in and out of me with great force. I couldn't stop shaking or exploding into orgasms and he continued to pump over and over, fucking me deep and hard. I lost count of them very quickly and then realized that it had become one continuous orgasm that had yet to stop.

After a few minutes, Alex gasped "Renee" and slammed into me one last time as he came and I could feel the white heat shooting inside of me, warming my cervix and giving me one last huge convulsion.

When he was spent, he rolled over, pulling me with him until he was on his back and I was lying against his chest, his cock still film and inside of me. He reached his long, muscled arm over to pull the side of the comforter us and wrapped it over my back, cocooning me in him and the blanket.

Alex stroked my hair and my back gently until his cock grew to its maximum size again. He through the blanket off of us and stood up, his cock still inside of me with my legs wrapped around him. He carried me effortlessly through the bedroom to the living room and out onto the balcony. We were several stories up and no one from the ground would be able to see us, but definitely anyone on the floors above could see us from their balconies if they happened out at that moment.

12