My Weekend in Plymouth

Story Info
He went to meet an adventerous couple.
2.5k words
4.28
57k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

This goes back a few years and happened in the early summer. l received a strange reply from an advert that l placed in a contact magazine. l was looking to meet couples to swap and have, well good times with basically. This couple however were not into the sex thing. Her husband, Al was ok, but and was unable to satisfy the sexual appetite of his wife Jo, sexually his wife needed more. So they were wondering whether l fancied a sunny weekend down in Plymouth, not for 'normal' sex but for them to act out a fantasy of there's. Plymouth in June sounded lovely, so l wrote and told them l would love to come down.

l traveled through Friday night and got to their place around 9.30 in the morning. Jo was an extremely attractive lady, in her early forties and her body and clothing were extremely well cared for. Al was..... just a lovely hunk, slightly older, but a hunk never the less. They had been married for going on twenty years and Jo assured me that even though they had fantasised so many times about this situation, to date hadn't found anyone willing to indulge in it.

The plan for the evening was cunningly put together by Jo and Al, and Jo was to end up watching Alb and me. l relaxed and lounged around most of the day, and everything l needed was made by Jo and to be fair Al was very well looked after by her also, and they really looked a devoted couple together.

Around eight o'clock and l had spent ages in the bathroom getting myself looking nice, l was looking very sexy, or so l hoped, was wearing a mini skirt, black stockings and suspenders and an almost see through black chiffon top. Jo was on the settee with me ,her legs were wrapped up under her body and was wearing a long silky house coat and her ample body was straining in places to peer out of the loose silk, Jo's legs were nicely tanned and she had no need to wear any tights or stockings.

When Al came down he also had only a dressing gown on and a comforting kiss to both Jo and me made the butterflies within me finally settle. He sat on my other side and l was warming as I felt Jo's hand on my inner thigh and was stroking and slowly making circles with her finger nails on my bare flesh, showing between my skirt and my stocking top. Knowing this wasn't the plan, but not attempting to stop it.

We talked for ages and Jo was so interested in my life story and my other sexual conquests, while all the time Al , with his closeness on me and the intimate closeness of Jo were both doing a nice job in exciting me and calming me at the same time.

Must have been around ten when Al stepped into the conversation and suggested that Jo go and leave me and him together. About 10 minutes after this Jo finally lifted herself up off the settee, and went into the kitchen to refill our drinks. Then as if by plan Jo left the light on behind her and ....well l could see her mound of pubic hairs and the shape of her open thighs in the light behind her. Jo handed us both a drink then almost reluctantly went over to the chair that was facing us and put one of her legs up onto an arm and in the darkness l could still reveal the lips of her pussy and l noticed a hand went down to cover herself and soon it was obvious that she was fingering herself. "Fuck Pat for me" Jo whispered in a low voice to Al, and then almost on command Al came on top of me and almost at once we were together and l was thankful to feel Al's hands on me almost in a frenzy and our lips locked together. By now Al was unbuttoning my blouse, in the hurry l felt at least one button pop off but it was very easy and very sexual and most of my viewing was of Jo. She had one two and three fingers inside herself while she was watching us and with Al's mouth sucking on my erect nipples now l was really getting turned on by the situation because that in itself was hornier than most sexual things that l could remember.

"Open yourself Pat", l heard Jo say in the background, Al must have heard it also and he was helping me open my legs wider for Jo to see more. "Open her panty's for me love so that l can see Pat's shaven pussy", Jo whispered. With that l felt Al's hand on my saturated panty's and trying to pull them off l lifted my bum off the settee to help. Kicking them off me l opened myself fully for both Jo's and Al's benefit, wanting so much to feel his fingers inside me. I wasn't to be disappointed either and soon felt his rough hand and his fingers searching out and entering my submissive pussy. "Oh that's nice Al" . I murmured, as l felt his fingers searching around in my open wetness and with my arms wrapped together around Al's neck, l was pushing my thigh's open to enjoy the rhythm of Al's fingers as he sucked deeply on my erect nipples and was slowly bringing me off as my juices began to squelch to the sounds that his finger's were making.

Hearing Jo on her seat matching my breathing and l knew that Al was not only bringing me to my peek, but was also assisting Jo at the same time, when suddenly that feeling over took me and l tensed my body and voluntarily surrendered to him, giving me the first of many orgasms that weekend. There was a close bond between us and all the time I could see in the corner of my eye Jo, slowly getting herself off to an orgasm.

With Al's erection now out and hanging free from his dressing gown it was to nice a sight to ignore and Jo must have been reading my mind as she asked me to suck on it for her. I did, and is always nice to feel that first taste of someone new and Al must have liked that feeling also as immediately l felt his hardness expand in my mouth and holding on tightly to his base was soon in my element and with Jo's encouragement was soon licking and kissing at his shiny head. "That nice darling?", l would hear Jo ask, and a little murmur of approval from him to here gave me the encouragement to carry on. Soon however, with Al starting to comb my hair with his hands l could feel his body start to tense, so slowing down now l decided it was time to feel that lovely erection of his inside me.

So putting both my knees on the settee either side of his legs l was able to feel him, his hands searching around my wetness and then that lovely feeling of his manhood entering me. With my hands firmly around Al's neck l was offering him my excited nipples to lick and suck on which he gratefully excepted. When I started to bounce up and down on his hardness it wasn't long before Jo started moaning and as if by design, then so did I and soon both of us were getting off, both noisy and both were groaning our own orgasm. At this time Al to was overdue to give me his come and Jo, no longer able to sit it out, came over from her chair and was sitting by my side while l still bounced up and down on the settee, feeling Al's hardness exciting my insides and sending shivers the length of my body.

Jo wanted to see more, and asked us to change positions, so l sat down on the settee and Al pulled my open legs to the edge of the cushions and knelling between them helped himself to re-enter me. I felt Jo's hand softly pulling me more open as her husband steadily started to push himself deep into me, with a gasp for breath felt the length of him slide effortlessly out of me. With Jo's encouragement getting louder now he was going as deep as he could and both of us now wanting to come we knew the time was right and as he started to pump himself deeper l felt his body tense and pushing himself as deep as possible in me l felt his come shooting deep into me this seemed to get Jo off again and she was resting her head on my body and l could smell her juices and hear her wetness as she fingered herself to another climax. Al seemed to come for ever, it was a mind blowing experience for me. Thinking we were calming down he pulled his body away from me and I watched in amazement as soon as Al exposed my wetness to Jo she buried her face into my exposed and sore lips and it was like two wild woman together, I was screaming out another orgasm again, this time much more louder and intense than the earlier ones, and Jo was still vigorously fingering herself and her orgasm just seemed to go on and on. This experience lasted a few minutes, l think it 'frightened me', l had never been so 'high' and in the end l was pushing Jo away from me.

Finally it was over, my shaved and wet pussy looked extremely red and sore, Al had come a lot inside me that evening and there was no sign of anything left to dribble out. When we saw the front of Jo she looked as if she had just eaten a bowl full of soup with no hands, her face and the front of her silk dressing gown were covered in our juices. I know that I had enjoyed the experience and judging by the beaming smile on Jo's face, so had she.

It wasn't to stop there either, when l awoke in morning the first thing l can remember was breakfast being served by Jo and l know by the smile on her face, eating breakfast was the last thing in Jo's mind, and trying to hide my modesty under the bed clothes proved futile as Jo pulled them down and sat on the bed close to me. Putting the tray on the cabinet and delicately feeding me pieces of toast while asking me whether the previous evening was as nice as l had imagined it could be. Sighing and almost purring I told Jo that it really had been a wonderful night and as l said that l felt excitement growing inside me and it wasn't helped when Jo rested her free hand on my stomach, waking up those butterflies that we had put to sleep the night before. Feeling pampered by Jo as l was being was also something new and nice to me, and feeling her fingers tracing around my naked stomach, well that was playing havoc with my insides.

Pretty soon we had an audience and Al, completely naked and drying himself from the shower was at the door, his magnificent manhood sticking out proud in front of him. Giving us a nod, Jo carries on, this time however reaches out for one of my hands and places it gently on my shaved mound. With her hand still on mine it is obvious she wants me to play with myself. I gleefully agree and looking over to Al lift my knees up and letting the sheets fall off my legs open myself for Al to view me. With Jo circling my breasts and nipples with her finger I playfully tease myself, the situation was erotic enough and after the evening before needed to try and pace myself that morning. Was doing well also, but Jo wanted to hasten things along and l felt her fingers leave my excited breasts, her long nails making my stomach muscles quiver as they passed by, slowly until l felt her finger join mine inside me. Catching my breath, my already dry mouth was suddenly joined by Jo's and her excited tongue was licking at my lips asking them to open. As our tongues met, Jo's wetness was being transferred into my mouth and if that wasn't enough l suddenly felt the bed move and could sense the presence of Al. He took hold of my wet hand and pulled I away from me, Jo sensed the next move and as hers left me also, her fingers were suddenly entwined with our tongues and the strong intimate flavours of my juices were suddenly mixing in with Jo's saliva.

Feeling Al's hardness probing into my eager lips was making concentrating on Jo impossible. I know l was cuddling up to Jo with my hands tightly around her back, but the feeling as Al pushed home his hardness had me screaming out in pleasure. Jo was holding me down on the bed, she seemed as excited as l was and her face was wet in sweat and fever as she was edging both me and Al on. In an out of breath voice she was calling for Al to 'fuck me hard', and the next sentence was aimed at me and she was excitingly asking me whether Al was 'fucking me good'. "Al fucks good in the morning Pat", Jo was shouting at me, pulling my hair and trying to hold my face still long enough to plant her lips back on mine. Jo had one hair pulling tightly at my hair, and the other was around my neck, holding me tightly like that knowing that my orgasms would be more intensified Think l was numb with the thrashing Al was giving me and although l never wanted him to stop l could feel the pain within taking over but even so, feeling Al there and Jo helping me to what must have been my strongest orgasm ever. Then heavy groans from Al and the encouragement from Jo had Al exploding himself over me and Jo, almost in a panic lowering herself onto Al's hardness and the little drops of Al's fluid that escaped her hungry mouth were soon licked up off my body by the tongue of Jo.

Think the weekend had quickly caught up with me, almost motionless l laid flat on the bed, my legs weak, Al also, his breathing returning to normal was getting himself flat on the bed besides me, but we knew that Jo had other ideas and the mouthful off Al's come was still washing around in her mouth. Completely unexpected, Jo lowered herself onto me and our lips met and l felt the hot liquid of Al's trickle into my mouth. By now l was powerless to respond and although Jo wanted more, l could understand the way Al described his wife, she was definitely insatiable....

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers