My Weekend With Goya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough I sat up and pulled her head up to mine. We kissed and I shuddered while she continued to slowly stroke me. My hand found her wrist and I stopped her again as I broke the kiss. I whispered against her lips again. “Didn’t tell you to wait?”

Her eyes still closed, she smiled into my mouth as I licked her lips. Her hand slowly drew away. “Yes sir,” she whispered back. Leaning back onto her hands and pulling away she bit a wine red lip through that ever-present radiator of a smile. I couldn’t help but wonder if she’d ever seen the inside of a cold room sporting that. I tried to return it as best I could as I leaned forward and wrapped my arm around her waist. She bent her head back to expose her neck to me as my mouth glided towards it. Gasping, she pulled herself against me tightly as my teeth lightly bit into her soft neck.

My mouth worked its way down from her neck and along the swooping curve of her collarbone. My hands caressed to tops of her breasts and she leaned her neck forward to kiss my temple. I smiled against her shoulder feeling her warm, slick lips against my face. I continued farther down and a softly cascading “ohhhh” issued from her when my lips met her nipple. She grabbed my head and held me there. I felt her cool hair slide down my back as she basked in the sensation of having her nipple rolled between my lips. My hands were now lightly gilding randomly across her quivering skin

She leaned further and farther back as lowered my face into her crotch finally ending up slumped against the wall behind her bed as I parted her thighs with my hands. She beamed down at me as my fingers traced up between her thighs, exploring like a prospector. I looked up at her like a child wanting praise as I licked her thigh and my fingers grazed over her labia. Her eyes closed and she sighed behind a calm contented smile. Her brow furrowed and her jaw fell as two fingers began to slip into her. As the final knuckle slipped between her slick pink folds my thumb pressed into her clit. Her back arched steeply as she inhaled. Again she bit her lip as she wore her smile like earrings. Her eyes were closed and her hands on were on my head. She was the picture of content.

Seeing the look on her face sent me into a brief moment of awe at her luminous beauty. It didn’t last. I regained my senses and just wanted to get her off. I turned my palm upwards and started undulating my fingers in her like a snake. She sighed and wiggled down farther onto my hand. I lapped away at the slipper juices that flowed from her as my thumb pressed into her clit. I jerked my thumb side to side by a measure of millimeters and her slick, hard clit flicked underneath it from side to side. I could feel the walls of her bright pink pussy clamping down on my fingers in rhythm with the soundtrack head for this event. I could swear I heard Massive Attack.

She giggled heavily as my tongue flicked over her labia while it chased her clit around my thumb like a cat chasing a piece of yarn. Her fingers ran lazily through my hair and occasionally gripped as my tongue caught up to its quarry. “Comfy?” I asked looking up into her shut eyes.

She nodded yes slowly through her grin.

“Want me stop?”

Again she giggled as she shook her head and mouthed “No.”

“Good. I didn’t plan to anytime soon.” I smirked at her as I lowered my head back into her steamy sex. This time my lips sealed around her clit and I sucked as my thumb delicately probed the tender flesh just below it. My tongue flickered over the slick pink gem and she sighed long and deep.

“That’s nice,” she purred and settled in lower. Her hands massaged my scalp as I took my time ministering to her pussy. This was just what I needed after the strange day I’d had and I could feel the muscles in my shoulders loosening. My hands slid up under her splayed thighs and squeezed taking in the feel of them, so tight and smooth. I could feel her fingers tightening in my hair. I thought of pulling back and dragging it out but that wasn’t the moment. This was mellow, soft, not like the fit of playfulness and roughhousing from earlier. Besides, there would be plenty of time for that, I was here all weekend. I picked up the speed with my fingers and instantly felt her breath quicken. Arc sodium light from the streetlamps outside bounced a gold and bronze tide off her sweat-polished skin. Waves of shimmering light pulsed on the wall in time with her breathing, ever quickening as I hummed satisfaction with her clit between my lips. Her mouth dropped open and I could see the strain in her eyelids as they began to clamp tightly shut. Her body shook as her breathing racked and her fingers tore at my hair. Her thighs clamped shut around my head and she curled up around me. She shuddered around me for minutes as I continued to suckle her clit mercilessly. When her body slackened and released me I continued earning me more laughter as she tried to pry my mouth from her over-sensitive pussy.

“Mmmmmm, that was nice,” she purred into my ear as she pulled me up next to her and wrapped her arms around my neck. “But you interrupted me. That wasn’t very polite.”

“I’m sorry.” I was as conciliatory as she was serious.

“That’s not going to cut it.”

“Well, how can I make it up to you?”

“You can come n my mouth.”

“I think that could be arranged.”

“Yeah?” I felt her arm slither down my torso until her hand circled my cock. “I think you better find a way to make that happen.” She smiled into my eyes again as she sunk closer to my throbbing erection. That smile was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen.

“Keep showing me that smile and you might not have that much to do down there.” She gave me a mock puppy dog frown that was even more hot and then snapped up my cock like snake eating an egg. Her hand balled in a fist at the base of my shaft and her head sank slowly to meet it. She brought them back up in tandem, very slowly, and dropped her hand back into position at the bas while her mouth continued upward. I tensed at the sensation and she hummed her approval. The vibrations in her mouth shot straight through the head of my cock and up my spine settling into my chest and shook the breath out of me. She descended again and once more brought her hand up with her mouth only to stroke back down as her mouth continued up to the crown so agonizingly slowly. Her pace slowly quickened to a methodical grind and I could feel the orgasm growing from my knees. My fingers dug into the sheets and distantly my mind wondered how odd Tracey might think it was to come home and find clean sheets on her bed: there was no end to this that wasn’t going to be extremely messy.

On yet another down stroke her hand continued down and wrapped under my sac. The variance of the stroke was the only thing that saved me from cumming right there, but that wasn’t going to last long. Her head rocked to the side, twisting her lips in circles around the mottled purple flesh just under the head of my cock. The crown itself was under siege from her wildly flashing tongue. The hand that was just caressing my chest wound up stroking the length of my shaft before I had realized it had moved. My balls tightened in her hands and the deep vibration slowly creeping up my legs exploded through me like lightning. My body spasmed so hard I thought I would break something. I knew that this is how the body reacted to electrocution and thought that if this is how it felt, I needed to start standing under trees during thunderstorms.

When it was finally over I kept shaking. “You cold?” she asked as she came back up, blanket in tow, to kiss me.

“That was fantastic,” I stuttered through chattering teeth.

“I’m glad you liked it,” she laughed in that sweet, flowery lilt of hers. She was amazing, a brilliant prismatic gem shining out of a drab concrete tomb. I lurched forward to kiss her and she wrapped her arms around me. “Remind me to thank your friend for flaking on you.”

“Yeah. Remind me to thank Tracey for getting laid. Think we ought move to your bed?”

“Don’t worry about it sweetie, we have to change the sheets anyway. Let’s just sleep for now. I’m tired.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“Okay. Good night.” She planted one last kiss on me before nuzzling into my shoulder and sighing. I pulled her in tighter and nodded off myself.

12