My Weekend with Grandpa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

I moan louder as he tickles my tightly ringed opening with his tongue. He removes his finger from my pussy, and slides it down to my clit, massaging it with my juices on his finger. He rises, strips off his jeans, and gets into the bed next to me on his back.

He softly said, "Annie, climb on top of me."

I could tell that his voice is a little nervous ... different ... scary. I carefully move on top of him with a wary little smile, and we start to kiss softly. He moves his hands up my back, and over my shoulders. I moan softly in his mouth, and then I brake from the kiss to ask him,

"Grandpa, are you going to do something I will have to spank you for doing? I have a pretty strong arm you know."

He laughed, giving me little kisses as I spoke, then he says, "Maybe."

He was getting very hard by now, as he opens my legs with his. He slides himself slowly into my pussy. It feels sooo good to me, and I crush my lips against his, and pushing my tongue into his mouth as far as I can. I press my firm breasts into his hairy chest.

Here I am, lying on top of my Grandfather ... naked ... with his thick hard cock filling up my sweet young cunny. I am so confused, not knowing what to feel. I feel great pleasure for sure, but am still scared, fucking such a strong adult man. I had barely gotten used to the clumsy fumbling of boys.

It is something I had thought about for a while, but now with the reality of it, I was not sure how I felt. It's kind of a 'be careful what you wish for' thing. He responded immediately, and we were kissing like lovers. I was only eighteen, but I was transitioning from girlhood to womanhood tonight pushing myself down onto Grandpa's cock, which is filling me up so completely inside. It's still scary ... but so nice ... sexy!

I have to say, it is!

He is stroking smoothly in and out of my wet little pussy, as I rise up and put my hands on his chest and drawing my knees up. I raised and lowered myself on his cock to match his stroking. He begins to rub my breasts and uses his fingers to play with my nipples.

He was so turning me on with his touches to my breasts, and bringing me very close. He raised his head enough to take my hardening nipples one by one into his mouth, sucking and licking them.

I increase my movement up and down on his cock, and he increases his full strokes as well to match. I have to remain on top of him due to my sore and swollen butt, so I make the best of this position. I reach back to massage his balls; and as he starts to get close, I squeeze them. He pushes up into me one final time, and his cock throbs as it explodes deep inside my tight eighteen-year old vagina.

Feeling him fill me up again tips me over the edge, and I collapse on top of him as I convulse into another strong orgasm. My breasts slide against his sweaty chest and that stimulation of my breasts helps to prolong my orgasm. After we slow down a little, I lift myself off him, turn around and shove my pussy in his face, lowering my mouth to his very slippery cock.

I held the shaft of Michael's cock as I licked and sucked on the slippery head. I have decided to call him Michael whenever we have sex and Grandpa at all other normal times. I tickle his balls from underneath, running my fingernail up the seam between them.

He hardens quickly and gets close to coming again, and I held onto his cock as he was slides his tongue into my pussy. I feel him begin to stiffen, and I slide him into my mouth as far as it will go, still playing with his balls. He came hard with a loud moan, and shot his stuff into my mouth.

It was a lesser amount than before and most of it stayed in my mouth. I cleaned him off as he finishes, and after I release him from my mouth, I swallow his cum. I crushed my pussy harder onto his face and he continues to slide his tongue into my pussy, I come hard flooding his face with my juices in spurts. I continue to lick the tip of his cock until it softens, which is actually quite a while for such a strong man.

After I finish, I slide off and onto my stomach next to him totally out of breath. When I had so brazenly shoved my pussy in his face, I felt like a little whore. I was never that aggressive with any of the boys with whom I had been. But, there were only a few of them and they were timid and inexperienced lovers. Michael is such a good lover, and experience shows.

We are both breathing hard, as he reaches over and massages my ass, letting his fingertips trace down the crack of my ass. He slides his middle finger into my pussy to lubricate it, then taking it out with my juices on it, slides it into my asshole as far as he possibly can. I let out a shriek of surprise, and then start moaning. He moved his finger around massaging my fleshy interior.

It is a very strange sensation, but amazingly sexy. This is the first time I have had anything in my ass. I can definitely get used to that feeling, and it starts to give me ideas for my next visit with Grandpa (I mean Michael). Another thought I have, is to bring Summer into my lovemaking with Michael. I know she wants my Grandpa to fuck her.

"Hmm, my first threesome!" I started to think, with a wicked little smile.

Oddly, none of what we are doing feels wrong to me; unless it is wrong to make love to someone you love. I do not know what the future might bring, but for now, I want to explore my friend Summer and my Gr—ah, Michael for a while longer. I would insist that any other lovers use a condom, but I wanted to feel, Michael's cock inside me while we make love.

We turned toward each other and just kissed and fondled each other for what seemed like hours until we fell asleep in each other's arms. I slide a leg between Michael's, to get as close to him as I can. His muscular chest and flat hard stomach felt so good against my soft body. He looked down at me and said,

"Annie, I want to make love to you every time you come over; just our secret, okay?"

"O-Okay Michael." was the only reply I made to my Grandpa ... my lover.

Then I could feel it coming before it happened and couldn't stop it. I farted loudly, as Michael held me tight. We look at each other with surprised looks, then both burst out laughing, and Michael gently pats me on my bottom. I give out a long slow moan. It's a moan of total contentment as I start falling asleep.

We sleep late, and take our time getting out of bed. I let Michael fuck me hard again, before we leave the bedroom. This time I lay a soft bed of the pillows and insist on having him on top of me. It worked out quite well ... didn't hurt too much. After we finish, I am hungry, so I jump out of bed and race him down the stairs to the kitchen. I won!

We move around the kitchen wordlessly; as we each choose necessary tasks, leading to ... breakfast. He cooks the omelets, and I start the grits, and slice up some strawberries and kiwis. He made about eight or nine silver dollar pancakes, and I heated up the syrup.

We ate like lumberjacks, and talked and laughed until every scrap of food was gone. I was perched on a stool, on top of a very soft pillow.

We clean the kitchen, again wordlessly dividing necessary tasks. I am wearing nothing but my long T-shirt, and he is in T-shirt and jeans. He never wears underwear with jeans, so I know that all I have to do is slide my hand down the back of his jeans to cop a feel of his hard ass-cheeks. After cleaning up, we are on the couch drinking our coffee, talking softly and just listening to some soft jazz.

Sitting on the couch, my ass didn't feel that bad with some cushions under it, and we start to talk about last night. We both decide that however accidentally it happened (on his part anyway) our lovemaking fundamentally changes the nature of our relationship. He said that he knew that at some point I would stop being his little girl, and would become a woman.

I am not willing to give up making love to him, and I will come over as often as I can. Since I will be very uncomfortable screaming out "Grandpa" in the throes of a powerful orgasm, I inform him that I will be calling him "Michael" in bed. He is agreeable with that logic!

I mention bringing Summer into our lovemaking but Grandpa is not sure about including her, even if she does lose her cherry to some young boy, because she is still another man's sweet little daughter. I tell Grandpa that we can be very gentle with her at first, and that I know she wants to.

I will also talk to her about her about using condoms with outside lovers, but to be free and naked between the three of us. Michael and I made love slow and easy one more time with me straddling him on the couch, before he reluctantly drove me home. He once again filled me with his come.

As I got out of the car, I turned and asked, "Grandpa, what are you doing next weekend? I think that Summer and I are free!"

END

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers
12