My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the table, Annie hikes up her hemline some as she sits, showing a lot of thigh. Michael notices, but does not say anything. And, with a very familiarly pungent female odor in the air, Michael knows that there are two pairs of panties, inside two little purses ... no longer covering two little pussies. He smiles to himself and lets it pass.

They all decide to split a Creme brulee three-ways (the girls eat most of it) as the conversation continues to be lively with laughter from Michael, and giggles from the girls. Michael sits back a little and smiles a satisfied smile watching his favorite little girls having fun.

He orders himself an Irish coffee (Cappuccino coffee, Irish whisky, and whipped cream) and offers a taste to his little companions. They like it; Summer reaches over to wipe some tell-tail cream off Annie's upper lip.

On the way to the car, Annie pulls Summer back a little and whispers something in her ear, and Summer at first says no, but then relents. At the car, Annie gets into the back, and Summer takes the front passenger seat. After a couple of miles, Summer looks back at Annie, and Annie gives her an encouraging nod. Summer lowers her seat back a little, and stretches into a yawn in an attempt to raise the hem of her dress to the top of the dark band of her stockings. She spreads her thighs a little. She is starting to breathe faster. She can feel her heart beating harder.

She looks back at Annie again, and Annie gives her a more insistent "go ahead" nod. Summer nervously slides her hand onto Michael's right thigh, and rubs it a little. Michael is instantly aware that the girls are up to something, and decides to play along to see where it goes. Summer moves her soft hand onto the back of Michael's hand, letting her fingers massage it a little. She takes his hand and places it high on her inner thigh. Her heart is pounding!

Michael knows what they are doing of course, and starts to slide his fingers up from the material at the top of her stockings onto Summer's buttery-soft thighs. Summer gasps as she feels Michael's light touch on her most sensitive skin. She moves her seatback down more, and spreads her legs further and closes her eyes. Michael can see her breasts heaving under her borrowed schoolgirl dress.

As he slides his fingers lightly up inside her thighs, he can feel her heat as well as her moist flesh. He decides to go along with something the girls obviously want, and slides a finger into Summer's moist folds and inside her little cunny. As she lifts her ass, she also raises her hemline up over her hips, and spreads her legs wider to make it easier for Michael. Summer starts to feel the familiar tingle building in her thighs and buttocks.

Annie watches intently from the back seat, as her friend starts to orgasm, with a finger under her own skirt, sliding it in and out of her moist little pussy. The feeling builds up in both girls as they shudder into nice little orgasms nearly simultaneously. As usual, Annie wins that race too. Michael says,

"Is very one happy now?"

Both of the girls reply almost in unison,

"Un huh!"

Summer, still completely exposed to him with legs wide open, reaches over and puts her tiny hand on Michael's growing bulge, and with a little pat says,

"Mmm, we will have to take care of him later, Michael!"

Back at the house, the girls run up the stairs pushing, bumping hips, talking over each other, and giggling. Michael heads for the downstairs bathroom, and the girls noisily slam the door of their room, take off what is left of their clothes, and change into their normal casual attire: T-shirts and panties.

They bound down the stairs to look through Michael's extensive movie library. Michael makes popcorn and pulls out some sodas for his little girls, and they all settle in for a movie, with Michael on the couch between them. They manage to keep their hormones in check throughout the movie, satisfied with just being close to Michael and leaning against his shoulders.

The girls get sleepy after a while, and head upstairs cuddling together in their queen-size guest room bed. There are actually two guest bedrooms in the house, but they enjoy staying together in the one closest to Michael's bedroom, and the upstairs bathroom.

Michael turns off the TV, puts on a little jazz, and opens a bottle of wine. He likes red ... a respectable Pinot Noir. The rich red wine coats his palate with a nice semi-dry but fruity taste, and he leans back enjoying the music, the wine, and the lack of teenage girls shoving their pussies in his face. After regaining a portion of his sanity, he turns off the music, the lights, and heads upstairs.

He stops and briefly listening at the door of the room the girls are using, and satisfied that all seems well ... and quiet, he retires to his room. He changes into his customary bed-ware, a long T-shirt and boxer briefs.

He falls asleep quickly from the effects of all the wine, and Irish whisky. As is customary, he leaves his bedroom door ajar. He cannot sleep in a room that is sealed and dark, so he leaves the window open, and the shades up as well to let the moonlight stream across his bed.

3. Friday night to early Saturday morning, Michael's bedroom.

After some time, Michael feels a tiny warm body spooning up against his. He says quietly over his shoulder,

"Annie, not tonight honey."

"I-Its n-not Annie!" a soft high-pitched female voice answers.

As he turns around, Summer moves closer and cuddles with him as his arms instinctively enclose her tiny form.

"Summer, what are you doing? Where is Annie?"

"Annie is asleep, and I woke up, but the house is dark, I-I j-just came in here ... the door was open; you don't really mind, do you Michael?" She hesitates for a second or two and looking up at him with doe-eyes.

"Hmm, so what do we do now? Do I just tear off your clothes, push you down of the mattress and have my way with you?" Summer giggles,

"No, of course not Michael! You kiss me ... softly, then you ... take my T-shirt and um, (she says the next word in a softer voice) ... panties um, off, and um ... an' um, you c-could start with a little ma-massage if you like, just like last weekend ... and then you ... you m-make l-love to me, Michael! I am n-not a virgin any—anymore, Michael!"

Michael just smiles, thinking that Annie had a hand in helping her out of that predicament ... her pesky little cherry! Her eyes were wide as saucers as she nervously explained just what she wanted as a sweet young teenager from a strong mature male.

This is the boldest thing that this normally shy little girl has ever done or said. Summer is very jittery. She is petrified! She waited several seconds as Michael formulated an answer. It seemed like an hour to her, and her heart seemed to be pounding in her throat.

"Come with me, my dear." Michael said after looking at Summer for several seconds, as he rose from the bed, took her hand, and pulled her out of bed to follow him.

He leads her down stairs, and flips on a small light in the kitchen, which flooded the downstairs with a soft, romantic glow. Summer settles herself on the couch. He comes back from the kitchen with two glasses of ruby-red wine, and hands one to Summer.

He could have done as she had asked upstairs, and could be making love to her right now, but leading her downstairs is a sort of retreat to regroup as he gives himself time to think about what he might allow himself to do, to someone else's young daughter.

"Here. Drink this. It will relax you a little Summer."

As she looks up at him, Michael's heart skips a beat. She looks so young. She is almost nineteen, but being so petite, and in the soft glow with wide round eyes, she looks about thirteen. Michael is not into underage girls of course, but the effect of the lighting and her soft smile is engaging ... appealing ... sexy. He walks over and puts on some soft music.

He chooses Debussy, whose music always has a dreamy quality. As he turns, he sees Summer with her eyes closed, holding onto her wineglass in both hands, and obviously moved by the music. He can just see the wet spot on the crotch of her cotton panties under her T-shirt.

Having set a romantic stage, he sits next to Summer without touching her. They drink their wine, and talk softly for a long time, as he thinks. His soft baritone voice, the music, and the wine are all conspiring to relax the little girl.

Her eyes sparkle as she smiles, reacting to Michael's friendly banter and obvious sense of humor. She likes him. He does not try to seduce her, but just lets her come to him if that is what will happen tonight. If it does not happen tonight, at least they are making a connection as friends. Summer is thinking to herself, "My God, what a sweet man. He could have ... well he could be upstairs right now pounding it into me, but instead he is interested in making a connection ... a friend of me." She was also thinking that he was as scared as she was.

After a while, she places her glass on the coffee table. She takes Michael's hand and without a word places it on the crotch on her very wet panties, spreading her legs as she presses his fingers into the soaked fabric. She looks up at him with a look in her eyes that says, "Touch me, Michael."

Michael lowers his lips close to hers, and then he halts to smell her sweet breath on his lips. She moans softly with the pleasure of his touching, as she opens her mouth to him. He comes a little further, and she closes the distance, pressing her mouth into his. His fingers continue exploring her panty-covered crotch.

He hooks a finger inside the material, and slides it into her sopping young cunt. She responds by putting as much passion into kissing him as she can, as she lowers her hand to his crotch, and squeezes him. She has her legs, her mouth, and her arms open to him, relaxing into whatever he decides to do to her. Michael, now with a final decision, stops and says,

"We should continue this upstairs."

"O-Okay Michael!"

He helps Summer to her feet to lead her back upstairs to his bedroom. He takes her in his arms at the doorway to his room, and carries her to the bed and carefully placed her on it. He can feel her shaking from her renewed nervousness, and decides to take it slow with her. He climbs into the bed, and lowers himself into a very soft kiss. When he breaks from the kiss, he looks into her eyes.

She has a glow about her. He thinks, "My God, she is so beautiful!"

She smiles at him and puts her arms around his neck, kisses him sweetly.

Her voice becomes halting and she has tears in her eyes, but continues as well as she can,

"Michael, I-I want you i-in-s-side me!"

Summer's eyes are still welled up with tears, as one starts to roll down her cheek and her chin trembles. This diminutive beauty touches Michael's heart. She made her declaration so guilelessly ... so innocently, that he picks her up in his arms, and kisses her long and passionately. Her face is wet with tears as he kisses her eyes and then her lips, using his thumbs to wipe her tears away.

He pulls her T-shirt up over her head, lays her back on the bed, and very delicately slides her panties over her ass, then down her legs and off, as she raises her butt to help him. Michael looks down at the amazingly lovely eighteen-year old girl lying beneath him completely naked. She looks up and says,

"Michael, please go slowly with me."

"Summer, I am a little nervous myself. I never imagined—"

"Michael, don't think of me just as Annie's friend, I want to be your lover tonight!"

Michael could not believe that he is about to make love to this beautiful young girl, lying beneath him ... wanting him. His cock is rock-hard. For the first time in his life, he is not sure what to do. He has had no such hesitation with his girlfriends. Annie had tricked him the first time, so the spell was broken. But, this little beauty is new. She is very young, very tiny, and very soft. He is as nervous about what will happen as she is.

He swallows past the lump in his throat as he lowers his hand to her stomach. She gasps sharply as she hollows her stomach at his first touch. He lifts his hand immediately in response to her gasp, but then lowers it again, slowly massaging her stomach. Not sure what to do next, he moved his hand over to her side, as she giggles nervously to the tickling sensation.

Her giggle actually breaks the ice a little, and they both start to relax. He runs his hand over her shoulder and down her arm says to her past the lump in his throat,

"My God, Summer! You are so beautiful!"

She smiles slightly, blushes and says in almost a whisper, "Thank you, Michael."

His hands explored her small breasts, and moving again down to her stomach. His hand moves over her hip and over as much of her buttocks as he can reach. He shifts his position to place his upper body between her legs. She opens her legs and breathes harder, closing her eyes. Michael pushes his hand under her buttocks and lifts them slightly as his mouth finds her mound, covered lightly with soft blond hair.

Michael is happy to see that she has not found it necessary to shave her pussy, as his tongue twirls around her soft hairs, and then moves to her pussy lips. He just lingers over her sex, to take in the musky smell of her, built up from of a day of excitement and arousal. He breathes her in, becoming a little intoxicated from the heat and aroma arising from her warm, moist vulva.

He starts with light kisses and bites to her nether lips, starting to slip his tongue into her just a little ... just teasingly. Summer responds by pushing her crotch into his face as her breathing quickens. She is moaning long and loud to his attentions. He moves his kisses to the very top of her inner thigh, her buttocks, and her little puckered hole.

He holds his face close to her, spreading her buttocks with his thumbs, and placing little kisses on her aromatic little hole, licking around the tight opening. When he pushes a finger into her little pucker, he pushes her over the edge and she spurts her juices into his face, and dripping down her crack as she shudders and convulses breathing hard, all the way in and all the way out. Her skin feels like it is electrified, and the slightest touch anywhere causes her to jump.

He returns to her very liquid pussy, licking her and allowing his tongue to invade her preciously private place. Summer is delirious with the waves of pleasure that wash over her young body. Michael changes positions, removing his T-shirt and briefs.

As his briefs come down, she gasps as his cock springs free. He lowers his lips onto hers, as she licks her juices from his face like a hungry little kitten with a bowl of milk, She becomes more aroused just by taking in her own sickly-sweet aroma on Michael's face from her pussy and her ass. The smell of sex is beginning to thicken in the room.

"Please fuck me Michael!" she rasped breathlessly.

She is more aroused sexually now, than she had ever been in her young life, and wants everything and anything from her new lover that he can possibly give her. Michael slides his thick six and a half inches into her saturated pussy, slowly in one long stroke. He holds himself inside her while she convulses into another strong orgasm. When he senses that she is ready, he slowly slides out and then into her in a smooth rhythm, as her body tries to hold him and bathe him with her juices. She thrusts her hips up hard to meet his strokes.

Michael is amazed to feel her strong hard little body pushing and thrusting against his. He thinks, "this little girl as a little bit of whore in her!" Summer is the most responsive lover he has ever had, and as he fucks her, he is thinking that he will have a difficult time giving her up. Michael shifts her onto her side, and with her leg over his shoulder fucks her kneeling, with her screaming, lying on her side.

He then moves her completely onto her stomach, pulls her hips up, and takes her hard from behind without missing a stroke. She lies on her face pushing her tiny firm ass cheeks up to him as she grabs the covers in her tiny fists. Michael puts his hand on her stomach, holding her to him as he fucks her, grunting with each stroke, until he can feel himself getting very close.

He grabs her hips harder, and with a final hard thrust, he becomes the first man to cum deep inside her young body. He moans and pushes in with each spurt. She comes again in a milder set of shudders and convulsions. She is completely delirious as she feels his hand on her stomach as she breathes out. She massages his hand still holding her stomach with her tiny hand.

He holds her hips high as he pushes into her as far as he can, holding himself inside her. He starts moving in and out of her again with slow even strokes, and slips his finger into her ass as he continues to fuck her. He will eventually make sweet love to Summer, but for now, he is just fucking her hard, and she seems to want it that way.

At last, they collapse together, with her on her stomach, and him lying on top of her. They are both breathing hard. Michael whispers in her ear as he massages her sphincter,

"Summer you are so amazing. You are the most responsive lover I have ever been with."

"Michael! I think you have ruined me for any boys. I just want you to fuck me! You have my body whenever you want it, Michael darling! It belongs to you!"

They both shift onto their sides facing each other, kissing as she presses her nipples into his hairy chest, and his cock again begins to stir between her slippery thighs. She rotates her hips to massage his hard cock with her slippery inner thighs.

All of a sudden, Michael's door flies opens with a loud bang and Annie is standing in the doorway with the crotch of her bikini briefs visible under the bottom edge of her T-shirt.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE???" She shouts at them!

[Continued in Chapter 02]

12