My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Another weekend with Annie and Summer.
5.2k words
4.47
46k
28

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
541 Followers

3. Friday night to Saturday morning early, Michael's bedroom (Continued).

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE???" Annie shouts at the tousled bed containing her naked Grandfather, and her equally naked and sweaty friend, Summer.

Annie is upset seeing her Grandfather in bed with Summer, partly because someone else is receiving Michael's attentions, and partly from her being left out of all of the action. She wears a pout on her face, as tears form in her eyes.

She feels hurt!

"Grandpa! Summer! What is happening in here??? Someone please tell me!! This is supposed to be our weekend together ... the three of us!" She starts crying.

Michael jumps up from the bed as Summer clutches the covers to her naked body. Michael puts his arms around his sobbing Granddaughter, as she starts pounding his chest with her hard-clenched fists.

"No! No! Don't touch me Michael!"

"Annie. C'mon 'tunia settle down honey."

"Don't call me that! You can't call me 'tunia or petunia-face ... ever again!"

Michael holds his little girl tighter, and her fists open as she throws her arms around Michael's neck, just wanting him to hug her and comfort her. She is shaking with tears and grief. Michael kisses every part of her tear-filled face, trying to comfort her as much as he can.

Summer gets out of the bed, and puts her arms around her friend from behind, rubbing her hands up and down her sides to help.

"Annie, I am so sorry if I hurt you. I-I couldn't sleep, and j-just wanted to slide in with Michael. Things got away from us um, I guess."

Annie reaches back and pats he side of Summer's head—as much as she could reach of it—and tearfully says,

"I'll be okay Sum, just give me a minute will you?"

Michael lets go and backs off, as Annie turns to her friend for some much-needed girlfriend-to-girlfriend comfort. Summer holds her friend, as she rocks her back and forth, and kisses her face and neck. Annie cries on her friend's shoulder, and starts to run her hands over her naked friend's body as she starts to come out of it a little. Summer runs her hands up Annie's back under her T-shirt ... Annie says,

"That feels nice Sum. Just hold me a little bit longer."

Summer holds her friend, and even moves a hand into the back of Annie's briefs, and onto her generous firm ass. Summer looks over Annie's shoulder at Michael, who smiles slightly, and gives her a nod that said, "It's okay, go ahead and comfort your friend."

Annie brakes from Summer's embrace, looks at both of them and with a kind of crooked wet smile. She sniffs away her tears and says,

"I'm hungry! Let's get something to eat!"

All three of them laugh as they head downstairs to the kitchen. On the way past her room, Annie stripped off her T-shirt and panties to match the nude state of the other two. Michael hangs limp about four inches as he starts to make some coffee for his two completely naked teenage lovers. Annie takes in a deep breath, and releases it in little catches, still getting over her tearfulness.

"I'm okay. I guess I knew that you two might end up together at some point; I just wasn't ready for it to happen so soon, and without me. So, um I apologize for being a brat!" Summer approaches her,

"Annie, you are my oldest and dearest friend and I love you, but I am not sorry that Michael and I made love. Our time together with him will come."

"Sum, Michael, I am really okay with you two making love, I was just a little shocked this time."

"Your turn will come Petunia-face, and it will be this weekend when I can have you all to myself, but I also want the three of us to explore each other. Not exactly sure how that will work, but it will definitely be fun figuring it out."

"Michael, shut up and please pass the sugar!" Annie says with a smile as one last tear squeezes from the corner of her eye and slides down her cheek.

The three nude friends sit and talk, laugh and giggle (the girls giggle) as they drink their coffee, and eat the muffins Michael toasts for them, topped with cream cheese and a slice of tomato.

"This is good!" said Annie as she chomps into her muffin. Summer just looks over at her hungry friend and shakes her head. Annie notices her doing this.

"What's the matter with you, blondie?" Annie challenges her friend.

"Mmm, just watching my pretty friend enjoying herself, anything wrong with that?"

"Well, as long as you are makin' fun of me, grab me another muffin will ya?" Annie counterpunches. The both laugh, as Summer gets up and puts her arms around her friend's neck. She smooth's her hands over Annie's ample breasts, squeezes them and declares,

"God, I love these things!"

"Just make sure you can finish what you start girlfriend!" counters Annie.

Michael was still standing in front of the girls, with his dangle now up to about five inches and growing a little thicker, finally said,

"Okay, it is now three-thirty in the morning. So, what 's next, babies?"

Summer and Annie go into a head-to-head conference for a few seconds and Annie issues the findings,

"We want to head back to bed ... your bed, Michael ... all three of us!"

"Fine with me, just remember you have an old man here who needs his sleep!" Michael answers with a smile.

They finish their mid-night snack, and head back upstairs. Michael follows two remarkably lovely little asses up the stairs. The all crawled into Michael's bed with Annie face to face with him, and Summer spooning up from behind. This arrangement became too much for Michael, whose five inches grows to a little over six and a half inches, between Annie's silky thighs.

After some minutes of soft passionate kissing, Annie shifts her position to allow Michael to slide into her very slippery pussy. Summer just rubs her mound against Michael's ass, and her tits into his back. Michael could feel Summer as she moves her body against him.

He shifts onto his back as Summer moves to the side to allow him room. He pulls Annie on top of him and continues fucking her without missing a stroke. Summer gets up and straddles Michael's head, so that her pussy is on top of his mouth, as she and Annie kiss and play with each other's tits.

Michael shoves his tongue up inside Summer's sweet pussy and Annie continues to push herself down onto Michael's long, thick cock. The girls continue to kiss as they hold each other tighter. Michael moves his tongue in and out of Summers sweet wet hole, as she pushes herself forward a little to allow him to bury his face between her cheeks. Summer moaned and pushed her lips into Annie harder as she feels Michael's tongue exploring her little puckered hole.

Annie starts to shudder into a strong climax as Michael empties his load deep into his Granddaughter's sweet teen pussy. Summer holds onto her friend as she convulses, and then shudders into a mild climax of her own coming all over Michael's face. The lovers all separate breathing hard.

The girls notice that Michael's pole is still standing tall and proud as he lay on his back, just begging for attention. They look at each other, smile, and both move their pretty lips to Michael's hard-on, each vying for the better share of his veined beauty. Annie gets his glans—the tip of it—in her mouth, tasting his come and tickling the underside with her tongue. Summer licks and mouths the shaft and sucks his balls into her mouth, and teasing them with her tongue.

They appreciate Michael's pari passu treatment of both of them—the fair and even sexual treatment given to both of his lovers. Annie receives Michael's cum in her mouth. As she lifts her mouth to swallow it, Summer licks what still spurts from his rigid cock, licking the tip clean.

Both girls looked at each other, giggled and fell upon Michael to share his cum with him as they kissed him and pushing some of it into his mouth. Then they giggle wildly!

"Hah! Very clever, my sweet little tarts!" They all laughed as the girls covered Michael's and each other's faces with kisses.

The girls shower first, as Michael uses the downstairs shower. They finish and tumble out with a hail of giggles trailing them into the guest room completely naked, and dripping all over the hallway. They dressed in clean T-shirts and panties, each insisting on dressing the other, with lots of fondling involved.

Michael pulls on a pair of cut-off blue jean shorts and a fresh T-Shirt, and retires by himself, to his room. Michael has stamina but he is not indefatigable; the girls wore him out. The girls laugh, tickle, and pillow fight until they collapse in each other's arms, and fall asleep.

4. Saturday Morning, Michael's kitchen.

Michael is up first, and starts breakfast for the three of them; omelets, pancakes, grits, sliced strawberries and kiwis, with lots of orange juice and of course ... coffee. Summer comes downstairs before Annie on purpose to talk to Michael.

"Um, mornin' Michael. Um, can I ask you something? I want a favor from you."

"Morning Summer honey, what's up?"

"Um Michael next time you and I are alone, can you um—" She moves closer, blushes deeply as she whispers the rest of her request in his ear, then she steps back and lowers her eyes, not sure what his response will be.

"Sure honey, we can do that."

"Oh good Michael ... thank you!" She breathes a sigh of relief and smiles.

Summer and Michael are putting finishing touches on breakfast when Annie appears in the doorway wearing a short-cropped T-shirt, bikini panties low on her hips, and fuzzy bunny slippers. She yawns, and the bottom of her breasts shows as she rubs the sleep from her eyes,

"Wha's up?"

The other two laugh at Annie's confused look. She doesn't press it, and they don't offer an explanation. She figures that if she has a right to private conversations with Michael, so does Summer.

The girls are hungry, and dive into all of the food. Michael just stands off to the side and watches with a mug of dark black coffee in his hand. He takes one of the omelets, folded in from both sides, and folds it again between the toasted sides of a muffin. Michael loves the taste of a good omelet sandwich on the weekends.

"Well, cuties, what's on the agenda for today? I am free all day so just name it."

"Summer has to work today, for a few hours. So, you and I can do stuff together, Grandpa. She starts at eleven and is off at three." Annie explains.

"Okay, then here is the plan. After we drop Summer off at work, Annie and I can go bicycling—I still have your bike here, honey. Then we can pick Summer up and go bowling again if you are up for it. After that we play it by ear!"

"Oh bowling! I love bowling Michael!" Summer said excitedly clapping her hands.

"Okay Grandpa, I'll change into something ... I can be seen in public wearing and help you load the bikes in the back of the car. But not sure about bowling ... I mean I like it, but I suck at it."

After breakfast, Summer changes into her tan and brown uniform, with a rather short skirt. Michael looks at the hemline, and Summer laughs,

"Don't worry Michael, I'm covered!" She lifts up the hem of her uniform dress to model the tight gym-style shorts that she was wearing, covering her to mid-thigh. She giggles.

Annie keeps a bicycling jersey and padded shorts at Grandpa's, and is wearing a runner's bra under. She grabs her helmet and gloves when the other two are ready to leave.

Annie jumps into the front passenger seat, and Summer squeezes into the back of Michael's SUV with the bikes. It is just a short trip to the restaurant to drop Summer, and before she jumps out, she reaches across and kisses Michael and Annie both on the cheek.

"Bye ... see ya at three!"

She skips into the restaurant, happy after last night's activities. An older African-American waitress is having a cigarette near the front door, and watches Summer approach, and as she reaches the door the waitress takes one look at the happy teen's face and says,

"Uuuu huh!"

Summer smiles at her and said, "Mornin' Missy!" Missy just reiterates, "Uuuu huh!"

On the way out of town to their favorite bicycling route, Michael asks Annie,

"Annie honey, were you really upset with Summer and me last night? I don't want to have anything between us ... anything nagging at us."

"Oh no Grandpa, not really I guess. It was you know, a shock to see you guys ... together ... like sexually! But after I thought about it, I did help Summer lose her virginity so she could be with you... just kind'a thought it might be the three of us ... you know! Just being a silly little girl I guess, I still love you both like crazy!"

"Glad to hear that darlin', I do not want to lose your regard for me. You and your Mother are more important to me than anyone else in this world."

Annie has tears on her face and she reaches over and kisses her Grandpa on the cheek.

"I love you sooo much Grandpa!"

Grandpa pulled the car over to the side of the road, put his Jeep in park, and turned to Annie and with a serious expression says,

"Annie, we changed our relationship over the last week. I guess it was inevitable, given the amount of time we spend together. But, you will find a nice boy someday and get married. I will always love you, but I will move on and so will you when the time comes. I do not regret anything you and I have done, it was done out of love. Do you know what I mean, honey?"

That was a lot for Annie to digest all at once but she is smart; she knows what he is saying. She looked at her Grandpa,

"You will always be my Grandpa, whether we make love or not. And, who knows Michael, even if I get married, we might still be able to get together a little. I'll just tell my husband that I have to spend a weekend with my aging old Grandpa to 'take care of him.'" She giggled at the double sexual meaning.

"It's a deal baby! Now, help me get these bikes out will you?"

Annie and her Grandpa have a wonderful ride, covering fifty miles in just under three hours. Annie has become quite a strong cyclist with her Grandpa, and the seventeen-eighteen mile-per-hour average is not hard for her ... or her Grandpa who wanted to go further. After downing the rest of her water bottle, Annie said,

"Wow that was a great ride Grandpa, thanks. I'm a little hungry though."

Michael looked over at his Granddaughter, and just took in the sight of this pretty girl. Her long brown hair, normally in an attractive shag-cut that frames her pretty doll's face, is pulled back into a bun in the back to accommodate her helmet. Her face is even prettier with the glow on her cheeks from the exercise of the ride. He saw her figure in a different light, now in her cycling duds. Annie has large rounded breasts for her slender, but slightly padded figure. Her legs are strong, but shapely.

His granddaughter is a lovely sight, even with a smudge on her face, and strings of hair sticking out here and there. He walks over to her, sweeps an errant lock of hair off her forehead and back under her helmet. He cannot believe that he gets to make love to such a lovely young girl. He looks at her, and with great affection and a smile, he responds to her request for food.

"Okay my lovely bottomless pit, we'll stop someplace on the way to get Summer."

They stopped at a little malt shop in town, both sweaty and stinky, and each had a nice, cool malt, and shared a cheese burger. Annie ate most of the burger, downed her malt and half of her Grandpa's. He just slowly shook his head. Annie looked at him as she was finishing his malt for him,

"What?" she looked down at the two empty glasses in front of her, "I'm just a growing girl, Grandpa!"

"Just make sure you don't grow in the wrong direction, doll."

"Well check this out, Granddude!" She rose up and lifted her shirt to show him her flat stomach and womanly shape, but lifted it high enough to show her bra a little cleavage, and got a couple of wolf whistles from some young guys in the corner booth. Annie giggled and threw them a kiss.

When the time came to leave, Michael left an overly generous tip for the cute blond server. Then he teased the girl behind the counter as he paid, just to get a smile from her, and she rewarded him with a cute giggle as well. The server joined the counter girl watching Michael and Annie depart.

"Oh, he's sooo cute!" the counter girl said.

Summer was ready for them when they arrived to pick her up. They made the short trip back to Michael's house to shower and change. Annie told her Grandpa that he could go first as they picked out something to wear. He could hear them giggling as he disappeared into the bathroom. Actually, there is a bathroom downstairs with a shower, but upstairs is more convenient. They wait for the water to start, and slowly creep over to the bathroom, completely naked ... both of them!

Michael was in the shower with soap all over his tight muscled body, The girls opened the door, and crept to the shower in tiptoes; Annie opened the shower door and started rubbing Michael's back. He turned around quickly and her eyes fell to his crotch,

"Mmm! Nice Michael!"

Summer joined in, and the girls surrounded Michael soaping up his body. Annie quickly took charge of soaping up his cock, and balls. He was now about five inches and growing as she stroked him to his full length. Summer was soaping up his buns and slipping her fingers down between them.

Michael retaliates by shoving a surprised Annie up against the wall and sliding himself up into her pussy as he looks into her pretty, brown eyes. With the soap and her generous wetness, it slides up into her quite easily. Both girls get a very soapy ride from Michael as he brings them both to satisfying orgasms. He rinses off his breathless companions, as Annie says,

"You better have some energy left old man, because tonight is going to be one wild ride!" Summer nods in agreement with a sexy smile.

"Just allow me to pace myself, and I'll take care of you both; whatever you want, my babies!"

Michael rinses off, and leaves the shower to the girls as he grabs a towel and heads to the bedroom to dress. They kiss under the showerhead as they rinse; stumbling over each other getting out of the shower and into towels.

"Hurry up ladies; we're leaving for the alleys in ten!"

Summer dresses in a white pleated 'skort' with a light blue blouse, bobby socks and sneakers. Annie changes into a pair of tight jeans, a white knit shirt, and flat shoes without socks. Michael is already dressed and ready to go. Annie piles into the back of Michael's Jeep, and let Summer again ride 'shotgun.'

The girls have a very giggly time bowling, running off to get a couple of sodas, some chips, or just to giggle with friends over the phone. Michael averages one-eighty over three games. The girls don't care about the score, the were happy just being with Michael. After bowling, he takes the girls out to diner ... casual ... just a family-style Italian restaurant. It was a casual place, so the girls were able to sneak a sip or two of Michael's Chianti.

On the way home, Summer in again in the front passenger seat, and massages Michael's thigh a little, and squeezes his hand. Michael lifts her hand to his lips, and kisses the back of her hand. Not to be left out, Annie puts her arms around his neck from the back seat, and the whispers something to Michael, then looks over at Summer, and giggles. Summer catches this exchange and with a furrowed brow, asks, "What?"

"Mmm, wouldn't you like to know, doll!" Summer just shrugs her shoulders and looks out the window.

Back home, the girls had a sexy little surprise for Michael as they flew through the door and ran upstairs giggling as they raced to the top. Annie is the better athlete and has a longer stride so she wins easily. They ran into Michael's bedroom and rifle through his closet, picking out three of his long-sleeve shirts, making sure to pick out a longer one for Michael.

Michael142
Michael142
541 Followers
12