My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Another weekend with Annie and Summer.
11.1k words
4.5
49.7k
21

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

Another Weekend with Annie and Summer.

*****

5. Sunday morning one o'clock AM, Michael's bedroom (Continued).

Summer turns to Michael, and says, "Remember my special request Michael? Are you still up for it?"

"Are you sure about this my dear?" He answers.

"Yes Michael, I w-want this. I have never done this before, s-so I need you to help m-me. I really want to do it with you."

"Okay Sum, but this is a big step for you, and I want you to be very sure."

"I am, Michael."

Summer is not quite as sure in her mind about her special request from Michael, but wants to be open to all kinds of experiences, and has decided not to think about it ... just do it!

"Let's start with some love-making to get you warmed up and when you are ready, we will start."

"Michael, I am so very nervous about this, so please be gentle with me, o-okay?"

"Come with me, Angel-face." Summer smiles at receiving a "face" nickname from Michael.

He leads her upstairs to his bedroom and she crawls in lying on her back, legs straight, careful to make sure her shirt covers everything to her knees. She is very nervous ... jittery with the sexual excitement. Her heart is beating faster, and her breathing increases with the palpably erotic situation. She is thinking to herself,

"God! What the heck am I doing? Michael is so hot, and he is going to think I am just a skinny little girl. I am not as pretty as Annie and my boobs are not anywhere near as large as hers. I am going to be so embarrassed exposing my bony ass to Michael. I hope my nervousness won't show!"

He tells her to unbutton her shirt, and she is thinking, "Oh shit! Here it goes!" but she complies as nervous fingers fumble with the buttons. She slowly opens her shirt. Michael lowers himself into a soft kiss on her lips supporting himself on his arms.

Michael is thinking, "My God, she is beautiful! It makes me kind of nervous being able to making love to such a stunning young girl. I hope it does not show!

He can feel her nervousness through her kiss, but she moans softly at the touch of his lips on hers. He slides a hand down her body from her chest to her lower abdomen to calm her a little. She responds to his light touch, and as his hand rests on her stomach, she starts to relax if only just a little. She is still nervous about what she knows is about to happen.

Michael moves his kisses and touches to her pert apple-sized breasts, and Summer moans with the stimulation of her very sensitive breasts and nipples.

He drops his head to her crotch and breathes her in, enjoying her sweetly musky aroma ... the smell of her sex. Summer is pretty, her body is petite but shapely, and her body complexion is flawless. Michael notices these things as he hesitates taking in Summer's sexy aromas; not as sweet Annie's, but very sweet nonetheless.

As he lowers his lips to her fleshy nether-lips, she can feel his breath on her moist crotch as she opens her legs for him. He spreads her open with his tongue as she arches her back and gasps loudly,

"Oh, Michael!"

She can feel the tingle starting in her buttocks. He continues kissing her moist crotch until he senses that she is getting close. Michael moves up, kisses her passionately and long on her face and her lips. This gives her a taste of her own pussy from his lips, increasing her state of arousal.

She is thinking, "Oh my God, I can feel his lovely penis between my legs. It tickles! Please Lord! Keep me from giggling. Oh, please Michael, put it in me now!"

Without another word spoken between them, he slides his cock into her all the way in with ... one ... long ... smooth stroke. She gasps loudly as she feels herself spreading to accept his large invasion. Michael starts a rhythm in her that she can feel throughout her bottom, with long strokes ... in and out ... in and out.

All of the sexual anticipation and extreme stimulation from Michael brings her to the brink. With just a few more strokes, Summer grabs the sheets hard in her tiny fists, and thrusts her pelvis up against Michael's and squeals as she shudders and convulses into a powerful orgasm ... one of the most intense she has felt in her short sexual life. Her insides feel so full, holding tight to Michael's thick cock, bathing it in her satiny essence.

Michael stiffens and comes deep inside her causing her to climax again. Outwardly, she is moaning loudly, but inwardly she is saying to herself, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh Shit! That feels so f'ing good! He is so handsome!"

As their final convulsions end, the two lovers just lie in each other's arms. Summer looks up into Michael's face with a wide-eyes child-like look that could only be saying, "I love you."

Michael lowers himself into a single sweet kiss on her lips. He is thinking to himself as he smiles at her, "Oh God! That feels so f'ing good! She is so beautiful!" He pulls away from the kiss, as part of her lower lip, sticks to his then breaks away and settles back. She smiles the sweetest, prettiest smile he has ever seen from any of his lover.

Michael is trying hard not to fall in love with Summer but is losing the battle as the two share a moment that comes only rarely between true lovers. A moment very palpably full of portent and tenderness, and they both feel it!

He is sure of it. He is falling in love with this sweet, young girl. He doesn't want to move a muscle for fear of breaking the spell—the moment they share. She breaks the silence without spoiling the moment,

"Michael, I love you ... I'm sure of it. You may have my little cunny whenever you want me, darling."

He smiles down at her beautiful face framed by her tousled blond locks ... he tears up. He did not expect that! Such a feeling comes over him that it just demands some welling up from this strong man. They both know that this time ... this moment ... in the unfolding of the cosmos, as stars explode and planets collide unseen by them ... this moment cannot last forever. It will end.

Michael slowly rises, and as if connected to him, she raises her body with him. She sits on the sheets with her knees drawn up sitting on the wet spot created by their lovemaking. She is taking a few seconds to enjoying the moment. Even the wet spot feels good on her naked little ass.

She knows that soon, she will have to assume the position for her special request to take place. As she moves, Michael reaches over to the drawer next to the bed and retrieves a tube of K-Y.

He looks at Summer now on her hands and knees on the bed, he is thinking "Damn! I have never seen such a lovely little ass! This little girl is so gorgeous!" but says to her,

"Summer m'love, are you ready?"

"Y-Yes Michael!"

Her voice is jittery as she bites her lower lip nervously wondering if she really wants to go through with this. She makes her decision as she gets down on all fours on the bed, giving Michael a view of her perfect little rosebud.

Michael moves behind her and applies copious amounts of KY on his finger, massaging her muscly ring at the entrance, and then slips it into her lovely tight little hole. Summer gasps as the cool lubricant touches her warm squishy insides. He uses a second finger full and slides his finger deeper into of her.

He moves it around inside her slowly, to lubricate her so he would not hurt her later, and because her insides feel so soft and cushy. He spreads a generous amount of KY on himself, taking the opportunity to stroke the tip a little, bringing his cock to porcelain hardness.

Feeling her soft insides is as pleasurable to Michael as it is to Summer as she feels his finger invading a previously unexplored private place on her body. She pushes her hips back against his hand, moaning. She thinks about how damn good it feels, and is starting to relax about doing this.

"Are you ready Angel-face?" He says softly next to her ear.

"Mm-hmm!" She answers again biting her lower lip in nervous anticipation. "Shit! What the heck am I doing? A man's large cock is going to be up my ass!" She thinks to herself waiting to feel Michael's cock entering her. She is a little jittery.

Michael gently placed his hands on her tiny hips, as he slowly pushes just the very tip of the tip against her pretty hole. She gasps as he pushes it in a little, and pulls out. He introduces the tip again, pushing it in a little further until the entire glans of his cock is inside her.

"Mmmm!" is what he hears from Summer as he pushes just a little further. But her mind is much more active, enjoying the feeling of the soft object easily sliding into her sensitive insides. She would not know how to describe the feeling, so she just enjoys it.

He gave her a safe-word to use if she feels too much pain or wants to stop, so he is waiting to hear her say "applesauce" as he continues pushing into her further. He figures that he is about three inches or so into her, and although she winces with some level of discomfort, he hears no safe-word. She is thinking "applesauce," but does not say it out loud.

He continues sliding himself into her as he can feel her trying to open herself up by arching her back, pushing back and widening her stance on her knees. Now all the way inside this lovely little girl, he is just letting her get used to the feeling. She starts to rotate her hips again, trying to intensify the feeling from the fullness inside her.

He slides his cock all the way out of her completely and introduces some more jelly to her wide-open hole. He watches as it contracts a little ... and tighten around his finger as he slips it into her.

He again puts the tip of his cock at the tight ring of her little opening. He can see her hole give way as he pushes. This time he pushes more quickly inside her so he is again all the way inside her ass. Her mouth is open as she moans loudly, and shudders a little. She is thinking, "Fuck applesauce! Let me have it all Michael!"

He feels the shudders from her little body as he holds inside her. She can feel the hair from his balls tickling her pussy lips, and mixing with her downy blonde ones.

He slowly pulls almost all the way out of her and swiftly and smoothly slides it back in as he can hear little grunts from her. He notices her wince a little and moan as if from some discomfort, but still no magic safe-word. With the thick invader so deep inside her, she is thinking "Applesauce, applesauce, applesauce!" but sticks with it until it again becomes very pleasurable.

His fingers reaches underneath, tickling her clitoris, as he starts stroking smoothly in and out of her small ass in a nice rhythm. Her grunts started to turn into "Oooo's" as she gets past the discomfort, and is feeling the pleasure from anal sex for the first time. After a couple more strokes she moaned,

"Ohhhh, Mi-Michael! Ohhhh, Mich—fuckin-A honey! That feels sooo good! Fuck my little ass Michael!"

With each successive stroke, she became more vocal using the 'f-word' liberally. Her vocal responses are turning him on, so he decides to entice her into some dirty talk. After all, this is dirty sex!

"Tell me what you want Angel-face!"

"Oh Michael I want you to fuck my sweet little asshole, and to fuck it good! I want to cum hard from your fucking me!"

"Does that mean you are a little ass-fucking whore, my dear?"

"Oh yes! Oh yes Michael I am such a little ass-fucking whore, it's ridiculous!"

"Tell me that you are a total slut and you need me to fuck you up the ass!"

"Oh Michael darling I'm such a little slut! I am so slutty and I need you to fuck me up my ass! Oh God, I am totally such a slut! FUCK ME, MICHAEL, USE YOUR LITTLE WHORE!!" She screams!

"Tell me that you are nothing but a little slut-whore and you will let me do whatever I want with your body."

"Oh my darling I am such a little slutty whore, and I will let you do whatever you want with my body ... I will be your little sex slave! I love it!! FUCK ME MICHAEL! FUCK ME SO HARD!!"

Using this language with Michael increases her state of arousal to the point of frenzy! She is breathing very heavily, and her words are coming out in torrents of short breaths.

"Summer my darling I am going to come inside my little slut's ass. I am going to shove my big cock deep inside your ass and come inside you!"

"Oh yes Michael, come inside your little ass-fucking slut ... come inside my body!!" Her buttocks feel like they are electrified, the tingling is so intense.

Michael was surprised to hear the f-word escape such sweet and tender young lips, but her use of this very aggressive word is a definite turn-on to him. The talk and the anal sex are immensely stimulating to them both. He pulls out almost all the way, and then shoves his cock back into her ass to the hilt, as she pushes back against him to receive his throbbing turgid member.

As he bottoms out, he comes hard, and as she feels him fill her insides, she slips over the edge and she comes hard as well.

He continues to stroke her as she spurts her juices all over him, and down the inside her her thighs. She collapses onto her stomach forcing him out of her as the last few spurts land on her flawless ass. He collapses onto his back next to her. They look over at one another, then down at his cock standing straight up and still leaking, and laugh. They laugh loud and strong.

They hear footsteps padding toward the door, and as the door bursts open, Annie appears rubbing her eyes and wearing nothing but a short T-shirt, and bunny slippers,

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!" Annie demands. "YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WAKE THE DEAD WITH ALL THIS NOISE! YOU WOKE ME!"

Summer and Michael laugh so hard at Annie's timely entry that their sides hurt.

"Annie, my darling come lie next to me." Summer says rising up a little, extending her arms toward her friend."

"Annie come slide in with Summer, I'm going to shower." Michael announced and left the girls alone.

"Oh, Annie honey I just got fucked in the ass by your wonderful Gran—um, Michael!"

Annie kicks off her slippers and pulls off her T-shirt to match Summer's naked state, and slides in with her friend, embracing her sweetly kissing her soft neck.

"Well I guess you have now lost your virginity, all three ways Sum!"

"Kiss me Annie; I am a little ass-slut!" Summer yawns a little, now becoming sleepy.

"Yes you are my darling, you're nothing but a little ass-slut-hoe but I still love you!" Annie answers with a little chuckle. Annie puts her arms around Summer thinking, "Uhhh, she is so warm! God, her boobs feel so f'ing good!"

With that, Annie kissed her friend passionately as Summer fondles her large breasts. Just then Michael returns still dripping a little and with wet hair. The girls look at him, then down at his five-inch dangle with water still dripping from it, and giggle loudly.

He slides into the bed and moves up behind Annie, putting his arms around both girls as much as he can. Annie's ample butt is so soft and warm that Michael starts to harden again as his cock slips between her thighs. She looks over her shoulder at him and asks,

"Michael, are you a little ass-hoe too?"

"Yes. I am an ass fucker. Want ta see?" Michael answers her as she giggles.

"Mmm, maybe tomorrow you can make your pretty Granddaughter your little ass-hoe as well!"

"It's a deal baby, now go to sleep."

Summer is already asleep and snoring softly, but Annie, turned on with Michael's cock hardening between her legs, and just moves her hips to increase the feeling and her own moistness. She reaches down between her legs and fondles the glans of Michael's wonderful cock. She has a quizzical look on her face as she asks over her shoulder,

"Michael? You don't happen to have just one last go left in you tonight, do you?"

"For you my sweet darling ... I do."

"Then let's do it Michael, but soft and easy. Make love to me tenderly!"

Michael moves Annie onto her back. Still asleep, Summer is still clinging to Annie's side. Michael looks down at the two young girls: one asleep, and one starting to breathe deeper in anticipation of sweet and tender sex.

Annie is thinking to herself, "As much as I love your Sum, honey, if you get in the way of Michael's fucking me; I'm going to kick your sweet ass off this bed!" But, she reaches over instead, and gives her sleeping friend a kiss.

As Michael moves between Annie's legs, Summer stirs a little and in her sleep moves a hand to Annie's breasts. He leans down to places a kiss on the perfect skin of Summer's naked hip, and then on her cheek next to her ear. Summer smiles and moans but does not wake.

"Annie honey, let's see if we can make love without waking little Angel-face here."

"Oh so you gave her a 'face' nickname huh?"

"Yes my darling Petunia-face, she is now Angel-face!" He says with a self-satisfied chuckle.

"Mmm, Take this nice and slow Michael, and make me come for a long time!"

"Slow and easy might be all I have left tonight Petunia. You guys are going to have to give me the day off tomorrow."

"Sure Michael, you can go back to being Grandpa for the day tomorrow, and I will be your sweet saintly little—'mmm' Granddaughter—'Oooh'! But, I can't— 'mmm' answer for this little muffin clinging to my left boob ... she's your problem! Oh God, that feels so good Michael!" Annie tells him as he slid himself into her pussy halfway through her speech.

As he continues sliding into her, he begins a nice even slow rhythm with his sweet Granddaughter. She starts moaning softly, and her look says that she loves the way he is making love to her. She is thinking to herself, "Ohhh, yes Michael! Just like that!"

He is thinking over the last week with these girls, and his lovely Granddaughter in particular. He puts Annie's shapely legs up over his shoulders, so he can be inside her deeper, as he starts to think back.

He loves Annie deeply and completely. Although things between have changed dramatically over the past week or so, she is still his Granddaughter. He used to love it when she would burst into his townhouse with four other fifteen-year old girlfriends in tow for a sleepover.

He enjoyed their youth and energy even though he really didn't' have much contact with them after they took over his guest rooms. They would sometimes join him downstairs for a movie or two, and he got used to seeing them running around in T-shirt and panties. They all seemed to be comfortable with it. Likely because Michael is not a horn-dog, and doesn't ogle them.

Usually after they settled into the rooms, Annie would bounce down the stairs, kiss him sweetly on the cheek, and say, "Thank you so much Grandpa, I love you!" then she would be up the stairs again in a twinkling, and slamming the bedroom door to a hail of teenage giggles. He loved the feeling of her supple young body as she hugged him.

He was thinking that his response was always "Love you too, 'tunia! You guys be good up there, and I'll spring for pizza!" They loved pizza because it was a handy meal, it was hot and good, and he paid for it. They were sweet girls with polished politeness for fifteen, particularly a tiny petite little blonde named Summer, who always gave him the sweetest smile as she said, "Hello, Michael!" But, those days are long gone.

Some part of him just wants Annie to come over for the weekend and just be his Granddaughter, the girl he loves to spend time with, bicycling, playing tennis, rollerblading, and skiing, just to be friends enjoying each other's company. Last weekend changed that forever. He thought that tomorrow he might try to get back in touch with the old Annie—his sweet Granddaughter and companion.

He loves making love to her, listening to her soft moans. Annie is a beautiful girl, with her long feathered brown hair perfectly framing her doll-like face, with her bright honey-brown eyes, and soft ample breasts. Michael likes the more shapely girls like Annie better than the skinny-assed models over which most men drool. To Michael, Annie is starting to become a real woman, with a real woman's figure.

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers