My Weekend With Lars Ch. 04

Story Info
Alone at last.
3.3k words
4.71
25.6k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks, my breath trapped in my chest.

Lars stood at the counter, his back to me, still wearing his swim shorts. It was foolish to think he hadn't heard me running around the house. He turned to me slowly and I remained frozen.

"Finally alone." Lars smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I bumbled over my words.

"I had to start getting dinner ready." Lars gestured to the countertop, which was covered in vegetables.

He took a step towards me. I wanted to step away but I was rooted to the spot in which I stood.

"No." I whispered and shook my head.

"Why not?" Lars continued to move closer to me.

"Jack."

Lars was in front of me and he rested one hand on my waist. A fire burned where he touched me.

"Tell me my dear, was it Jack you were thinking of when you were pleasuring yourself in the pool?"

My breath hitched. He had seen everything.

Lars traced a line across my stomach and down to my swollen lips, resting his fingers on my swimsuit.

"Maybe you need your memory jogged, hmm?" He leaned into me. "How many fingers do you use when you fuck yourself?" His voice was tight in my ear.

My mouth had gone completely dry. Lars and I were on a trajectory that I was powerless to stop, that I wouldn't have stopped even if I could.

Lars slid his hand underneath my swimsuit. A low groan escaped his lips as he slipped his fingers into my soft curls, pushing inside me. With out any self-control, I drove my body against him.

"You think saying no to me makes you a good girl, don't you?" Lars wiggled his fingers, making me cry out. Lars smirked. "But your body gives you away."

I shuddered against him. I wanted him to take me, to use me until I couldn't function.

Not wanted, needed.

Gently, Lars removed his fingers from between my thighs and held them up to his lips, glistening with my desire. I almost fainted on the spot when he sucked his fingers, watching me through heavy lids, and moaned.

"Upstairs. Now." Lars ordered, grabbing my hand as he took the lead to the bedroom.

We rushed down the hallway, both of us eager to have as much of one another as we could before everyone got back.

I walked into Lars' huge bedroom. Large windows overlooked the pool on the left, and a giant plush bed expanded on the right. The sunlight streaming through the windows brightened everything and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was lying in the beams, sighing with satisfaction.

Lars came up behind me and rested his warm hands on my shoulders and placed a hot kiss at the nape of my neck. He slipped his thumbs through the straps of my swimsuit and pulled me back into his chest. He opened his fingers and splayed them out across my heaving chest.

"You have been teasing me all day with these, haven't you?" His growl sent shivers down my body.

"Lars, I didn't me-" His hand cupping my chin interrupted me, holding my jaw closed.

"Let me be clear, Liana. Last night, the house was full and today it is empty. The only sound I want to hear now is you screaming my name."

Fire ran from where his breath started at my neck, and rushed throughout my body. I nodded carefully.

Lars grabbed at my swimsuit and forced it off my body and I turned to face him as I stepped out of it. The way he looked me up and down, licked his lips and then pursed them made me tremble with need, a need that overrode the guilt and the fear.

I launched myself at him, twisting my fingers into his hair and kissing him deeply. Lars pawed heavily at my body, responding in exactly the way I hoped he would. The hunger that was present during our first kiss now consumed us both.

Step by step, we worked our way to the bed. In a flash, Lars pushed me onto the mattress and removed his shorts before crawling on top of me. The weight of his taut body pressed down on me, and while it took my breath away, it was far from uncomfortable. The head of his full erection pressed into my inner thigh, and each time I tried to shift my hips to take him inside me, he backed away, teasing me with what I could have.

Lars released me from his kiss and laughed quietly. "Now now, I have something else in mind for you."

I wiggled impatiently underneath him and Lars chuckled as he took my wrists and held them above my head with one hand. With his free hand, he gently traced a line from my ear down to my chest. He cupped the swell of my breast and ran his thumb over my hardening nipple. I arched my back against his touch and Lars released a self-satisfied sigh as he lowered his head and took my puckered flesh into his mouth.

I moaned as Lars' hot tongue gently worked over me, rolling back and forth, finding points that sent electricity through me. As he pulled his head away, he gently bit at the now hardened nub, causing a surge through my body. Lars smiled devilishly at me as he licked across my chest and repeated his actions on my other nipple. I writhed in agony and ecstasy beneath his body.

While his mouth lashed at my breasts, Lars' hand wandered down my body and came to rest between my legs. He groaned as he touched my slick heat.

"So wet." He breathed against the underside of my breast. "I need to taste you."

He didn't wait for my small whimper of approval before he started moving down my body. He let go of my wrists and placed both hands on my ribs, sliding his hands over my curves all the way to my knees. He strummed his fingers on my kneecaps and I knew what he wanted, and I shifted my legs open for him, making space for his broad chest.

As Lars sunk lower on his knees, he looked at me with darkened eyes and those curved lips pursed once again. Wondering what he was thinking and why he was waiting was driving me crazy. I squirmed in his hands and his pursed lips curved into a smile but he still didn't move.

"Lars, please." My voice shook as though I was on the verge of tears.

"Please...? Please what, my dear?"

I grunted in frustration. I was going to have to beg.

"Please lick me. Please lick my pussy."

Lars' eyes lit up. "I love when those dirty words come out of your sweet little mouth."

Just when I thought he was going to tease me some more, Lars was going to oblige me. With his face between my thighs, Lars licked his lips and smiled. I let my head fall back on the bed and waited to feel him.

My breathing became labored when I felt his nose brush against me gently, but just as soon as I had felt it, the phone rang with a scream.

I sat up and Lars and I looked at one another. I shook my head.

"Don't get it. Whoever it is can wait." I said, placing my hand on Lars' cheek.

"It could be the kids. Hold on." Lars said and got up to grab the phone from the bedside table.

I pouted comically at him as he answered the call.

"Hello?" Lars said calmly, not at all sounding like he was about to do anything untoward.

"Yes, Jack. Everything ok?" Lars looked over at me and shrugged.

That guilt came flowing and I fell back onto the bed and threw my arm over my eyes.

"No no, everything is fine here...yes Liana is ok, still by the pool...I can see her from where I'm standing, she doesn't look sunburned..." Lars took his place in between my legs as he was chatting.

I removed my arm and looked down at Lars with wide eyes. I couldn't believe he was doing this.

"I'm fine, just finishing up preparing for dinner...I'm just about to have a little something to eat actually..." Lars smiled devilishly at me.

I gasped and threw my hand over my mouth to stop myself from swearing loudly. I slapped Lars' arm hard and he made an expression of mock pain.

"Ok, we'll see you in a couple of hours. Bye, bye." Lars hung up the phone and threw it on the bed behind me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I knew I was raising my voice, but I couldn't help it. I just couldn't believe what Lars had said.

I tried to scramble up the bed and away from Lars, but he wrapped his arms around my knees and held me in place. He was as exactly as strong as he looked and I couldn't get free.

"Where are you trying to go?" Lars said calmly with one eyebrow raised.

"Away from you, this, away from what's about to happen."

"Where will you get away to? This is my house, you know. You can try and run, but I will find you, no matter where you choose to hide. And when I find you, nothing is going to interrupt me. Not a phone call, not a knock at the door. Nothing." Lars' face was so close to the core of me, I could feel his breath.

His face was so intense it was almost sinister. It made me want to run even more, just to find out what would happen when he caught me.

"Don't get ideas, Liana. I'm not letting you go."

I barely had a chance to read into his remark before he was on me. Lars didn't hesitate or tease as he pleasured me. He plunged his tongue inside me, drawing out an animal sound that came from deep in my belly.

I was lost in a sea of pure ecstasy. I reached down, tangled my fingers in Lars' hair and rolled my hips up. I wanted to feel him everywhere. As if reading my mind, he took one hand from my knee and placed it at my opening, pushing three long fingers inside me. I cried out as Lars' digits filled and stretched me. I wanted to tell him to stop, but then to keep going. It hurt so, so beautifully. As I adjusted to the feeling, Lars skillfully moved his fingers and started to suck my clit. It was too much. I grabbed at the sheets above my head so violently; I shook the pillows and the phone off the bed and they landed on the floor with a heavy thud.

The room darkened as the pressure between my legs became sublimely unbearable. I braced my legs against Lars' shoulders and he let out a deep moan that vibrated through my whole body. I couldn't hold back from there. My orgasms were extreme as they avalanched through me, one after the other with out pause.

Lars licked me comfortingly, with a soft and flat tongue as the final ripples of my orgasm shook through me.

"Satisfied?" Lars asked, in between the flicks of his tongue.

I hummed. Absolutely.

The sensation of Lars gently sliding his fingers out of me made me moan as his knuckles grazed my swollen and sensitive lips. I felt so empty. So maybe not totally satisfied then.

I look down at Lars to see his reaction, but he repeated his motions earlier of licking my come off his fingers, one by one.

"Liana," Lars said, drawing out the syllables in my name. His deep and husky voice made my name sound like a prayer. "Were you lying to me?"

He crawled up the bed and lay down beside me, pulling me into his body so I curled up against him.

"I wasn't lying when you asked." I mumbled into his skin.

"What was all that moaning about, then?" Lars stroked my hair.

How could I tell Lars exactly what I was feeling? How could I say that I was like an addict, but that I never knew I had a problem until I met him just the day before? How could I say that I would never be satisfied, no matter how much time we spent together?

"I just can't get enough of you, that's all." I said sheepishly.

"Don't leave tomorrow, then." His tone was earnest.

"Lars, we don't live in a fantasy world. I have to leave tomorrow." I hated the reality of my words.

"It's not a fantasy, Liana. Yes, it's a less than ideal situation but I can't let you leave here."

"It's not feasible." I lifted my head and stared at Lars. "What happens at Christmas, and birthdays and family get-togethers like these? I would be hated by the family as soon as they find out about us!" I was getting hysterical at the thought of being universally despised.

"What's the alternative? We fuck in secret at each of these events?" Lars maneuvered himself so he was lying on top of me and he held my head in his hands. "Liana, there is something between us, you know that. You know we won't ever be able to ignore it."

He was more passionate than I could have possibly imagined. As we stared into each other's eyes, breathing each other in, something shifted with in me. I knew he was right.

Lars must have noticed the change in me.

"You're staying." It was not a question that came from Lars, but a statement of fact, delivered with some shock but mostly awe. Excitement twinkled in his eyes.

Before I could even respond, Lars' lips clamped on mine, his kiss was desperate, as if now that he had my word, he might lose me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and dug my nails into his arms. I needed to have him fill me again.

I arched my back and opened my hips as Lars rammed his engorged manhood inside me and the breath escaped from my lungs.

"Fuck." Lars growled through his teeth. "You're so fucking tight."

He pounded into me, fucking me hard and deep like a lion taking his mate. A high-pitched moan, half Lars' name and half nothingness came from my lips. My eyes began to water and I lost my breath as I tried to match his pace and failed. He was too intense, too focused on his release.

All too quickly, Lars clawed at my neck as he emptied himself into me, repeating my name into my skin. He slowly pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside me, trying to regain his breath, which was labored after his exertions.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's ok." I rubbed my hand along his chest. "There will be plenty more opportunities to make up for that." I tried to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

Lars smiled and tried to catch his breath and a plan started formulating in my mind. It didn't take long for Lars' breath to return to normal. I smiled at him as I slipped out of his arms and kissed his body, making my way down.

His cock lay, slowly softening, in the bed of his dark blond pubic hair. I breathed in his musk and it shot right through me, a strong feeling pulsing between my legs. With out hesitation, I swept my tongue up the shaft, the taste of his saltiness making me even hotter.

"What are you doing?" Lars looked down at me, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"I'm cleaning you." I tried to sound as innocent as possible.

"Jesus, Liana. You're going to kill me." He moaned.

Despite his complaining, he grabbed my hair as I hungrily lapped at him. I was savouring all of him. My contented grumbling and the wet noises coming from my mouth as I sucked and licked Lars' cock were so unlady-like but they were worth it as he started growing hard in mouth. I made a show of enjoying his pre-come, swirling my tongue around the head of his throbbing length.

"Fucking hell, you're such a perfect little whore, aren't you?" Lars groaned.

I kept my eyes on him and nodded. I loved that dirty talk. I moved one hand between my legs, but before I could touch myself, Lars interrupted me.

"Oh no, bring that ass up here." He removed one hand from my hair and motioned for me to move up to him. "But don't stop."

With only the smallest pause in my attentions, I maneuvered my body the way Lars wanted, off to the side of his head. I spread my legs and arched my back and he grabbed at my cheeks, spreading them even more. He pressed two fingers at my opening and spread the slickness up my slit to my tight hole.

"You've got such a lovely little cunt." He groaned.

Oh fuck. In my wildest fantasies, I could not have imagined Lars as filthy as this. I was reveling in his words and I was sure my wetness would start dripping down my thighs at any second. I was relishing his commanding tone, the way he was taking control of my pleasure and how he just knew what I needed.

"Enough." Lars ordered, grabbing my hair and pulling me off his cock.

I twisted my body to look at him, and I bit my lip to stop myself from panting with eagerness.

"You're going to sit on my dick and show me what you can do with that sweet pussy of yours."

I complied eagerly. I wanted to show him how good I was, how good a fit I was for him.

Lars laid back, his eyes hungrily roaming over my body. As I straddled his hips, he made a "v" shape with his right hand and positioned his hand so his thick erection sat in between. I thought nothing of this, or anything else, as I slowly lowered myself onto him, taking his girth inside me. As I had taken him up to hilt and my wet and sensitive lips brushed against Lars' knuckles, I finally understood. As I ground my hips against Lars', the bumps of his knuckles massaged the folds of my sex in such an exquisite way. Lars' other hand grabbed my ass as I gyrated in his lap.

I could hardly control myself. I threw both my hands against Lars' chest to steady myself and I cried out for him.

"Oh god, you're everywhere. I can feel you everywhere!" I wailed breathily.

Lars grunted as he simultaneously lifted his hips and pulled me into his. We bucked against each other wildly, and the hand on my cheek lifted and came down hard, leaving a stinging spank against my skin.

"What do you want?" Lars asked huskily.

"Come inside me, Lars." I begged, my own climax only moments away. "Come inside my tight pussy."

That was exactly what we both wanted to hear. We fucked each other hard, our hips never breaking contact as we ground against each other. As I started to come, my pussy clenched around Lars and I could feel him spasm with rope after rope of his come.

I laid down into Lars' neck as the room began to spin around me. My breath had been knocked from my chest with the force of my orgasm. As I laid breathing in Lars' scent, I knew that being with him was the right choice.

He stroked my hair gently. "Come, my dear. Let's shower and get ready for what I'm sure will be an eventful night..."