My Weird One Night Stand

Story Info
Sex with a stranger.
860 words
3.95
23k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a night when I was really bummed out because my husband had been cheating on me for a long time. I was 40 years old and never had sex with anyone else since I was married. I decided to show him that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I headed out for a local bar called Ernie's. It was a fairly classy place near my home and I was hoping to have a few drinks and see what would happen. I was very nervous about being out alone but I was so angry that I thought I was ready for anything.

I sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. The bar tender was very friendly and offered to introduce me to a friend of his at the other end of the bar. I said "fine bring him over."

His name was John and he was nice looking young guy. He said he was 33 years old and single. He was a Registered Nurse at one of the local hospitals and he was planning to move east in a few days.

I told him I was married and just out for a night because I was pissed off at my husband.

I think he could see that this was my first time and thought his chances were good so he didn't waste any time in propositioning me. After we had exchanged all the vital statistics John said " I really need some sex, will you go with me to a motel?"

I was tempted but still a little afraid to go. I decided that it was not a good idea to take on a total stranger so I said "sorry but I don't think I'm ready for that."

He said "ok, but can we dance."

I said "sure".

While we were dancing John kept getting a little more familiar and held me real close with his hands down near my butt and it really felt good. After a couple of dances when the music stopped he whispered in my ear, "baby you feel so good I really need to fuck you."

I stopped and stared at him in surprise. I could feel my pussy start to moisten. My hormones were so strong so after a minute of two, I looked at him and said, "OK lets go!"

We went back to the bar and quickly downed our drinks and left for the motel. I decided to take my own car as a precaution and followed John to the motel. Once we got in our room we didn't know quite how to start. We just sat down on the bed and hugged and kissed for a few minutes and then John said "come on lets get it on."

I went into the bathroom to get ready and came out while he went in. I took off my clothes and laid down on the bed. John came out naked and walked over to me and went straight down for my pussy. I was surprised but I spread my legs and he started licking. It was fantastic, he was very good and put his tongue everywhere that counted. In a few minutes, I had one of the best orgasms in my life.

As I came back down to earth I took his cock in my mouth and tried to return the favor. His cock was average size but rock hard and I could take it all in my mouth.

Then he pushed his cock into my pussy and it was just the right size and slid in smoothly. We fucked like mad until he was ready to cum and I told him not to stop so he could cum in my pussy.

I was in my monthly cycle and not ovulating so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant. When I felt him cum, I had another terrific orgasm that lasted a long time.

When we were recovering we noticed that the bed was wet and when we turned the lights on there was blood all over.

My period had started a little early. Good thing John was a nurse so he didn't seem to mind. He just said "it's ok, don't worry about it, the sex was great."

What a night! John wanted my phone number but I declined since he would be leaving the area soon and I wasn't ready for an immediate encore.

When I got home that night I decided to tell my husband that I had fucked someone that I met at a bar to punish him a little. I left out a lot of the details but He was really shocked but also excited and pushed me for the whole story.

Gradually I gave him more and more details as he was able to handle the situation. Actually, it seemed to make him horny when we talked about that night, and our love life was really spiced up. We had some hot fucking sessions when we re-hashed the story.

It wasn't long though before I got lured out by my friend and started my first affair. But that's another story.