My Wet Dream Letter

Story Info
She masturbates while reading email from her husband.
1.7k words
4
40.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers

I am writing this naked. I am playing with my pussy with one hand, while I type with the other. My cunt is so wet that I have a towel on the computer chair. My husband is away visiting his parents, but he sent me this email, which got me so hot that I have to masturbate.

*

I miss you, my darling. I think about you, and get so aroused that I have to jack myself off. I have been having wet dreams about you. The other night I dreamed we were walking down a wide path together. You were very horny. You kept sliding your hand into my pants to squeeze my ass. My penis was very erect.

We were looking for a place to have sex. On one side of the path there was a natural rock wall, overgrown with vines and bushes. At one point this wall dipped down to the level of the path and was replaced by a low, wide man-made stone wall.

There was a girl with long, dark hair sitting on this section of the wall. Her dress was open in front to expose her breasts and stomach and panties. Her legs were spread and her hand was inside her panties: she was masturbating, stroking her vagina with one hand, holding a pornographic magazine in the other. We went closer to her. I could see one of the pages of her magazine. It had a full page photo of a naked blonde girl kneeling between another girl's open legs, licking her erect clitoris. The other girl's eyes were closed, and she was squeezing her own nipples.

You went and stood very close to the girl on the wall, and watched her play with herself. I hoped the two of you would kiss, or at least that you would rub your crotch against her leg. Then I noticed that there was a little outdoor pornography stand there; there were erotic magazines arranged for sale along the stone wall. The proprietress, a Filipino woman in her thirties, was standing beside the magazines, holding a sheaf of erotic photos in one hand and a wad of money in the other.

She smiled at me, and I noticed that, though she was wewaring a long dress, it was cut so that her breasts and vagina were naked. She had very large breasts, with erect brown nipples. Her cunt was hairy, and visibly wet. She stroked her nipples and lifted her tits to me. She gave me a look that clearly invited me to fuck her. Sjhe made me horny, but I told her I was with you.

The porno stand had, by now, become a porno store. The walls were lined with erotic magazines and videos. The proprietress's husband came out. He was a bearded, heavyset guy. He rolled into the room in a wheelchair. He was wearing a shirt and tie, but he was naked from the waist down. He had a long, erect cock stuck that stuck straight up in his lap. His wife coquettishly complained to him that I didn't want her. He comforted her. Then she sat on him, facing away from him, and slipped her wet pussy down onto his hard penis. She looked up at me as she moved her cunt up and down on his dick.

I watched her vagina slide up and down his red, erect member. His cock was wet with her juice. It made me think of you, and I looked around the store for you. There were other customers in the store. A girl was looking at the magazines on the wall. She had pulled up her dress so she could put her hand down her panties. She was playing with herself as she looked at the sex pictures. A couple was sitting at a table, looking at erotic photos together. I could see under the table. The boy's cock was out of his pants. The girl was masturbating him as they looked at the sex pictures. I asked them if they had seen you. The girl pointed toward the end of the shop. Then she licked her hand, lubricating it with her spit to stroke her boyfriend's prick.

I walked deeper into the shop, looking for you. As I walked, the shop turned into a cave. I could vaguely see naked couples in the dark corners of the cave, groping and titillating each other's genitals. I could hear people panting and gasping and rubbing against each other.

Then, at the end of the cave, I saw a couple fucking. The man was laying on his back on a raised stone slab. His cock was enormous. A woman was laying on top of him, working her vagina back and forth over his huge penis. She could barely get her cunt over the top half of it. His dick was literally dripping with sperm and vaginal secretions. Sexual fluid was actually running down over his gigantic, swollen cock. The hair on his testicles was matted with sex juices. You were there, standing next to them, naked, watching them fuck. I came and stood behind you. I reached around and played with your breasts. I was naked too. My errect penis was pushing between your buttocks.

You turned and told me you wanted to see me put my cock into the woman's asshole. I climbed up onto the squirming, humping couple. The woman's anus was wet with excitement. I pressed the head of my cock against her wrinkled brown asshole and tried several times to push it in, but it wouldn't go. Her asshole was just too tight. I ended up dry humping her, rubbing the head of my cock against her wet, trembling, butt crack.

Then I looked down at you. You were lying on your back in a kind of open woven net hammock. Some people were standing around you. A naked girl was leaning over you, stroking your tits. One guy had put his penis through the hammock netting by your face, and you had turned your head toward him so you could suck it. A blonde girl was kneeling between your legs, masturbating herself while she kissed the insides of your thighs and licked your cunt. I got off the couple and came over to you. The girl moved aside. I pushed my cock up into your open pussy. Your vagina was so warm and wet! I slid my cock in and out of you til you screamed and jerked in orgasm. I leaned onto you and sucked your nipples and masturbated your clitoris while I fucked you over and over, and you came again and again.

I didn't cum in the dream, but I awoke with a rock hard erection, and there was sperm on the sheets and on the end of my penis.

I had another dream about you, too. I dreamed that you and I were walking with another girl across this big flat plain. We were all naked. The other girl was short, with long brown hair. She was very tan, and kind of stocky and muscular. She had enormous breasts, with hard, brown nipples. Her tits were tan, too, like she had been outside naked a lot. The two of you were holding hands, and every now and then you would stop and kiss each other. I was playing with my erect cock. I was sure you would have lesbian sex soon.

We came upon this place where all these naked men were laying on their backs masturbating. They all had enormously long penises. We stopped to watch. You and the other girl put your arms around each other and began stroking each others' buttocks and tits. The girl kissed your neck and squeezed your nipples as we watched the guys jack off. You told me that you wanted me to fuck one of the men in the asshole.

I kneeled in front of one of a guy who had a particularly long penis. I positioned the head of my cock against his rectum. I looked around at you. You were squatting over one of the men. His cock was penetrating your pussy. You were working your hot, swollen vagina up and down on his long dick. You were covered with sweat, and your vulva was dripping with excitement. I could see the shiny wetness of your cunt lips and pubic hair. The other girl was kissing your tits and masturbating your clitoris as you fucked. You looked at me, your eyes half closed with lust. "Fuck him," you said.

I slid my hard cock up into the guy's asshole, and began pumping it in and out of his tight, hot ass. His cock was so long that as I bent over him to fuck, it almost touched my mouth. I wanted it in my mouth. I looked to see if you were watching. I knew you would like to see me suck a man. By this time, you and the other girl were both sitting on someone's long, hard, dick. As you worked your vaginas up and down on the penises, each of you was also sucking another man's cock. I was encouraged. I took the man's long penis in my mouth and sucked on it, masturbating it and working my lips and tongue over its big, swollen head.

The guy came immediately, and sperm gushed into my mouth and down the front of my body. You came and kissed me and licked up the sperm. The other girl came and laid down behind me, playing with herself. Then she turned me over, spread my legs, and began to fondle my testicles and lick my anus. I supposed that it was my turn to get fucked in the asshole now, but before that happened I woke up. I was so horny that I masturbated myself to orgasm, right then and there, and when I was done I licked up my own cum.

That ended the email. Right now I can't stand it any more. I have to go masturbate. I wish I had a dildo. I want to fuck myself. But fingers are fun. I am going to go make myself cum now. Good bye.

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers