My Whores Ch. 04

Story Info
The money is rolling in.
845 words
4.56
144.1k
33
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bed looking at my Aunt Cathy, "You are serious, you really want to play at being a prostitute?"

"Yeah, I think it would be a kick. All my life I've been selective in the men that I've dated and had relationships with. They always had to be good looking, have good manners and a nice personality. It would be a wild experience for me to be in a motel room and have to take on whatever walked through the door."

"Just so you know what you are asking for, some of these guys are just off from work and are sweaty and smelly, some have sat for a while in the bar and have a load on, and some are paying because it is the only way they can get laid."

"I know sweetie and that's why I think it would be a kick for me to give it a try. Hey, your mom did it and she said she enjoyed it."

"Yeah, but she was doing it as a way to get back at dad. She didn't give a shit if the guy was ugly, smelly or so drunk he could barely get it up. The worse the better as far as she was concerned. It gave her satisfaction to give what dad wouldn't take to someone his complete opposite."

"I know. She told me why she was doing it. I'm still having a hard time accepting the change in her. Did you know that in high school she was considered a prude? She was voted the girl most likely to still be a virgin at forty and here she is whoring out of a motel room and doing gangbangs at bachelor parties. God, no one in our old crowd would believe it even if they saw it."

"I'm having a hard time believing it and I'm part of it. Well, if you're serious I'm sure that we can get you started tonight.

Jerry cut Aunt Cathy the same deal he gave mom; free use of the room in exchange for free use of her pussy. I was kind of surprised at that since he had a thing for my mom and had even asked her to leave my dad and marry him. Jerry was Aunt Cathy's first that night, but only the first of many. Once the word went out that there was a new girl at Jerry's the guys lined up and as fast as one finished another was ready to make the walk across the parking lot from the bar to the motel. Aunt Cathy started at seven and didn't cry "enough" until two -thirty. On the drive home I asked her if it was as much a kick as she thought it was going to be.

"I had a ball sweetie and I want to do it again."

Aunt Cathy did do it again and she continued to do it on the average of three times a week. Roxie and Dave split and ended up getting divorced. Dave never did find out what Roxie had been doing on his bowling nights, but he did leave her for his secretary. Roxie still gangbanged my buddies two nights a week, but on most other nights she is working out of Jerry's. She doesn't need the money because she got into Dave pretty good in the divorce settlement - she just likes the sex. In an ironic twist Dave came home early from bowling one night and found his new bride in bed with three guys. He walked out on her and tried to go back to Roxie, but she told him to fuck off and die - no shit - those were her exact words.

Dad came home from a trip one night and mom met him at the door and gave him an ultimatum, "Fuck me or I will find some one else who will." Either he didn't believe her or he didn't care and the next night as she was heading for the front door all dressed up and looking sexy as hell he asked her where she was going.

"I'm on my way out to get myself laid. Don't wait up."

When she wasn't home by nine the next morning dad packed up and moved out. Their divorce was final six months ago. Mom moved in with Jerry and they are talking marriage. Mom doesn't hook anymore, but Jerry sees to it that she gets all the sex she wants at his regular poker parties and she does make the occasional trip home to see me.

On any given night you can find me sipping ginger ale or club soda at Jerry's and collecting money before sending customer's to room 116 for Aunt Cathy or room 122 for Roxie. The bucks keep pouring in and the fringe benefits aren't bad either since Aunt Cathy, Roxie and I are living together. Not exactly what my classmates had in mind when they voted me "Most Likely To Succeed", but what the hey, success is success, right?