My Wicked Ways Ch. 03

Story Info
Shelby and Josie become more involved.
3.6k words
4.55
25.1k
18
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

"Fuck me, this is what I've been waiting for? Oh, fuck yes!" Shelby began cussing fiercely as she rode my cock on the loveseat.

"See why he's worth the wait? Honey, you haven't seen the half of it! Mark will fuck you into next year, given half a chance. He's a natural-born stud with a capital S. He should be in porn, I kid you not," Cherry told her lawyer.

"What do you know of porn, Mom?" Nydia teased her mother.

"Are you kidding me? All those years of dry spells, no sex while married to your old man? Porn and BOB were my best friends! To think that none of you ever suspected," Cherry blew her daughter a kiss and winked as she revealed this fact.

"I should have known. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, after all. You should try wearing thigh-highs while you get fucked, especially in the ass. It's indescribably hot in a nasty, kinky way. I love it!" Nydia exclaimed.

Meanwhile, hearing about myself in such flattering terms didn't exactly hurt my level of arousal. In fact, I had to struggle not to get too excited and cum too fast in Shelby's snatch while she mounted me. I wanted both of us to really get our time's worth with this first roll in the hay together. When she wanted to ride me, I let her climb on top so that she could set the pace, since there would be plenty of times that I could fuck her in other positions later. I figured that she probably had a lot of negative experience where the men came too soon and that affected her knee-jerk reactions to the first time together. Given Shelby's striking good looks, I almost couldn't blame the other guys for getting so turned-on, of course.

Shelby's sweet pussy wasn't helping matters, either, as she became wetter every minute and she started to really tighten up on me. I could feel her cumming ... could sense it being so close that I didn't want to let her down the first chance I had to gratify her. Finally, of course, there was no stopping the orgasm that she had built up inside her. It simply exploded like a bomb, her juices splashing my dick for all that they were worth, while all but squeezing my own cum out of my balls as if it were toothpaste.

Shelby then slumped on top of me, her sweaty, matted hair glistening much like her face and her body. She was one shiny girl right then, with all of the liquids gleaming off her skin and matching her ethereal, white-blonde hair. She kissed me several times on the mouth and the face, before settling down on my lap to rest. I took full advantage of this to fondle her ass, of course. Shelby reacted by placing her naked buns in just the right spot to surround my dick and let her crack keep it from softening just yet.

"You like my butt, huh? Can you do me a favor and finger it for me? I could use a finger or two up there right now. Put some lube on it, too, please. Remember, it's your booty now. I just want it ready for your cock to go back there. Besides, I'm very excited at the idea of you fucking me up the ass. I want it ready so that when you want it, you can just slip it in me, no trouble at all, while I sit on your lap," Shelby encouraged me as I continued to grope her.

Ninve came to my rescue right then, rushing some corn oil over to me, which I just put on my fingers and eased into Shelby's asshole. Her reaction was something that I never expected. She went completely wild, her body contorting as if in a seizure, her skin developing goose bumps and changing color several times, her throat emitting strange sounds, even sounding possessed by some kind of animal spirit or demon. Her pussy gave off a strong scent that tattled on her very well, showing just how wet and juicy she became when my fingers entered her bottom.

When Shelby began to return to normal, after damn near falling off my lap and even scaring everyone a little, she looked sheepishly at us and just sat back down on my dick. She blushed a little as she realized how everyone looked at her and then she stood up to face us all.

"Sorry, I just lost it. I've never quite reacted like that before, not to a good fingering or anything else like that. He touched the inside of my asshole and I felt the shivers, the cold chills of incredible pleasure coursing through my body. I felt the anticipation of my hard cock back there, the sensual contact of his skin inside my butt. There was just something that electrified me, thrilled me, and stimulated me beyond my expectation about his fingers pleasuring my hole. It was like an earthquake and a bolt of lightning going through my body all at once.

"All I know is that if his cock does anything like that to me, it may be safest for him to be on top. I don't want to break our favorite toy, you know. I didn't mean to scare you guys," Shelby explained, feeling embarrassed.

"Hey, it was extremely flattering, I know that much. Is your asshole really that sensitive?" I wondered openly, my cock hardening much faster than usual in response.

"I daresay, but so far only to your touch. Something about that combination ... I felt a little sense of it in my pussy, but nothing like this. Maybe it's just fingers. I'm not sure, but to be safe, let me bend over for now, if you're ready to fuck my ass," Shelby invited me, no longer feeling as flustered.

Well, suffice it to say that if my fingers made Shelby about jump out of her seat, when my cock slipped into her tush, she became a wild animal for sure. She drooled, scratched the carpet a little with her nails (I made a note to replace it later), shrieked like a banshee, and seemed to cramp in damn near every muscle she had. She became extremely taut as I plunged deeper into her bowels, while the others told me that her eyes went back into her skull in response to my cock burying itself in her bottom. All of the goose bumps reappeared, she audibly shivered, and her skin went darker than it was before, as dark as one could imagine from a fair-skinned, fair-haired girl like Shelby. Her juices flowed freely down her thighs and calves to hit the floor.

After several minutes of this, combined with Shelby rocking back and forth with her hips, not to mention the sheer heat and friction inside her ass, I came in spite of my best intentions in her colon. I coated that channel liberally with my cream, watching it seep back out of her down to her ankles.

"God, yes, Uncle Mark! Fuck your little niece!" Shelby screamed out loudly enough for the whole damn place to hear.

"You like to role play, huh?" I wondered aloud.

"Actually, yes, but this is about more than that. Do you remember a Marcy Swenson, Mark?" Shelby asked me rather suddenly.

"Yeah, I had a big fucking crush on her when I was a teen. She was a classic MILF. Cutest widow in town. Certainly the youngest. Why do you ask?" I wondered at the coincidence.

"Remember that little baby she carted around in a stroller, later a little toddler in her arms?" Shelby continued her commentary, now that she was lucid.

"Yes, her name was ... oh, fuck! Her name was Shelby! That was you!" I recalled now.

"Yeah, well, my father was your brother, Hershel, dear. He knocked her up, realized what he did, and skipped town, not long after that," Shelby abruptly broke the news.

"Damn, what a jerk, too! Must have broken your poor mother's heart! I remember wanting badly to get into her pants, but he succeeded where I failed, and then ditched town when there were consequences, huh? Just like him, too. I remember he left town in an awful hurry. I also remember how cute you were, even then. I told everyone that you'd turn heads someday, and I was right, wasn't I? I babysat you a few times, even," I reacted to this announcement with some nostalgia.

"I know, Uncle Mark. I know it all. Mom told me everything. How you were the younger brother, but always nicer and more helpful, more responsible. How your elder brother was the golden boy, quite literally, and he could do no wrong with your parents. He got drunk and disorderly, they'd pay off the cops. He got caught stealing petty cash, he got off with a slap on the wrist, because they knew the judge. He was able to smoke pot and avoid legal trouble, too.

"He charmed his way into Mom's panties, knickers, she called them, and then left her in the family way without even a phone number to reach him. He screwed four other men's wives, too, but it always turned out okay for him, didn't it? Mom at least was a widow, but he used her loneliness and pretended to love her. That was what hurt. Not that he used her for sex. Nothing wrong with that. She would have been fine with that. She had needs, after all. It was that he made her love again, so soon after Rick, her husband, was killed, and then shattered her heart all over again.

"Trust me, Uncle Mark. I know the whole damn story. He was sent off with a West Point appointment, courtesy of a friendly Congressman, as I recall. Captain Hershel Schumacher, US Army. My dad. Denied further promotion and resigned his commission due to some questionable filing practices that none could quite prove enough for a court-martial. Went into business as a stockbroker. Got caught with insider trading. Now serving 4 years in federal prison somewhere in West Virginia. Club med type prison, minimum security. Nice and easy for hard time, if you ask me. Hasn't asked to put me or my mom on the guest list, at least not yet. Now studying to be a rabbi, if I recall correctly," Shelby spoke bitterly of her biological father, my dear big brother Hersh.

"All true, though, I believe that he complains about the lack of conjugal visits with his wife. Evidently, the Feds will only go so far for their high-class inmates. Still, he is a changed man now, at least a little. He is studying the Torah, the Talmud, all that jazz. Wants to get closer to Hashem, or so he says.

"I don't even know if I give a fuck anymore. He was a bully when I was a kid and got away with it because he was a charming, handsome guy with a pretty smile and blonde hair. He barely looked Jewish at all, except for that nose of his. He kept talking for years about getting a nose job, to remove the one feature about him that was our father's and was truly Hebraic. He could easily pass for a goy and half the time he did. He was awful to our sister Rachel, made her cry more times than I care to count. I don't know if you remember Rachel, but she babysat you a couple of times as well," I remembered now.

"He raped your sister, Uncle Mark. I don't know if you knew that much. Yes, he forced himself on Aunt Rachel. She had an abortion because your parents insisted on it. I don't approve of abortion myself, especially since it robbed me of my baby brother, but I understand that they meant well for you sister. He did some horrible things. It came out later because he foolishly confessed it to Mom after he had got caught with the insider trading. He called her, high as a kite, truly upset, full of horrible confessions, and somehow expected her to make him feel better. I was never prouder than when she told him to go to Hell. I didn't know much about him then, except that he was my father, but I knew that he was awful to Mom.

"I don't blame you for anything that Dad did to Mom or me. I remember you and Aunt Rachel. I know that you were good to us, not even realizing that I was your niece. Mom told me how you used to calm me down. I wonder what she'd say now. Mom is dead, though. She overdosed on sleeping pills and antidepressants, made worse by booze. The loneliness finally got to her and the despair as well. She never managed to climb back out of that hole that your brother put her back in. It was a black hole of misery and she never could escape it.

"I saw your picture for years before I got the nerve to ask Mom who you were. She told me that you were the one that was too young for her to love, but who was always there for her. She later confessed that, 'He's your uncle, Shelby. He's your wonderful Uncle Mark, the one who could always make me smile when I cried or was lonely. He was always good to us, even though he was just a kid. I picked the wrong Schumacher. I should have waited a few years until your uncle was old enough for me.' Those were her words about you.

"So when I saw you, I recognized you instantly. I knew that Cherry was right, of course, automatically, and that I would have what Mom never could, a love affair with my sweet uncle. I just hope that this one lasts for a lifetime. I wanted you from the very first second we met. I was already wet at even the thought of it. I wanted to fuck the man who used to be that sweet boy and who babysat me as a child.

"Funny how the wheel turns, isn't it? The kindness that you showed earlier in life has me wanting you more than ever. Now that I know that you and he are the same guy, I have to be yours. That's why it's such a turn-on to have you touch me, especially in my ass. It's the most intimate, vulnerable act that we can do together and I found it so wonderful to surrender that part of me to such a great man. Your fingers, even, felt so great deep in there.

"At the same time, I wanted the first time to last for a good while. I wanted to enjoy it. You know, really, draw it out. I must admit that some of my past experience with guys made me fear that you wouldn't last, but I needn't have feared. You're my uncle and everything that I have seen and heard reinforces that you were going to be a very great lover for me and a wonderful father to our baby. I know that this is a shock, but trust me, it's for the best. I love you, Uncle Mark, and want our family to be all together, to raise these children together with love," Shelby explained as she kissed me several times and now sat on my lap.

"Why didn't my parents tell me that you were my niece?" I wondered, but Shelby stopped me with another kiss.

"Uncle Mark, let's not worry about that. They were what they were. Easily embarrassed, concerned with saving face, and that's probably what it was about. I know that you miss them since their passing. Don't obsess over it. I'm here and I'm family. So are your other women. Ninve and Sandra have your babies on the way. This is a new start on your family. Cherry and Nydia, Teresa and Ana. Lucy and Ashley. Josie and me. It's a new beginning and I want so badly to be part of it. Hence why I want to carry your child, as they do. Well, that and I am already falling in love with you," my sweet niece told me, making me feel both old and young at once.

"Wow, all this time, getting close to you, getting intimate with you ... having you involved in the case, and having no idea that you were the same Shelby that I once had on my lap in a more innocent sense before. The same one that smiled at me whenever I saw her ... hard to believe," I thought as I kissed her again.

"I probably smiled because somewhere deep I knew that I was going to be your woman someday. Even then, I think that I always knew it, that I was biding time, that someday you would be back in my life. I just had to live where you did and now I have you," Shelby kissed me for so long this time that I had trouble breathing for a second.

"Damn, that's romantic! Well, you've certainly earned your place here," Ninve interjected, as she swooped in for a kiss of her own from both of us.

The others quickly kissed me as well, first Sandra, then Nydia, then Cherry, followed by Teresa, Ana, and Josie, as well as kissing Shelby for good measure.

"That raises one obvious question. Should I call you any of you ladies aunts?" Shelby asked my other ladies.

"Let's not worry about it, sweetie. Mark would marry us all if he could. I would be proud to be one of his wives, too," Ninve assured her as she thrust her tits in my face.

"Yes, but you would be the top candidate for Mrs. Schumacher, hands down, if he married any of us. Sandra is closest after you. That's not something that I resent. It's just seniority and a long history with him," Nydia told Ninve, who blushed, but couldn't contradict her.

"So, may I call you 'Aunt Ninve'?" Shelby smiled at her, making everyone burst into laughter.

"On that note, I'm rather hungry. Who wants to eat something?" I noted.

"Are you kidding? I'm famished! And, yes, Shelby, you can call me that if you wish, though your uncle just calls me his Assyrian princess, or Princess for short. Well, one of them. The other Princess is Sandra here. We often refer to Nydia as Pussy or Puss in Boots because she likes to wear them during sex, especially anal. Everyone here calls her mother 'Mom', of course," Ninve agreed.

We hadn't eaten much, due to the excitement of the day, aside from a quick bite from the drive-thru at the Burger King near the law office. That was much earlier, of course. None of us really wanted to go out, so...

"Pizza, anyone?" I suggested, thinking that we could stay comfortably nude for whenever our energy came back and we were ready for more hot sex.

"Here, here, honey, let me pay!" Cherry offered.

"As you wish, Mom, but you don't have to pay every time," I kissed her on the lips as I said that.

"I know, but I love to do it. I'm rich. I like to pamper my family, especially my favorite stud," she kissed me back.

"So, you call Cherry 'Mom', but you also get to fuck her. Sweet deal. May I call you 'Mom' now, too? Or would that be too weird, having been your lawyer? Well, that and I can remember my mother very well," Shelby asked.

"Just call me Mama. That works, too. Mark calls me that as well. Or 'Mommy', or whatever. I don't care. Sometimes Nydia calls me 'Mommy', but mostly for kicks. I like being the resident cougar here. It's fun. Mark's clearly the boss, the patriarch, but even he calls me such things and it is a real turn-on for me. I always had a thing for mother-son, mother-daughter action. Sorry, but it's true. It allows me to combine sex with nurturing. It's quite a thrill for me. Very taboo, too," Cherry replied, kissing her lawyer sweetly on the lips.

I turned on the TV and began flipping channels when I ran across a baseball game, and Ninve pleaded with her eyes to let her see the game all the way through. I'm no fan of baseball, but I couldn't resist my sweet Assyrian princess and her lovely grey-green eyes, especially with her pouty lips added to the picture. The others groaned for a second, but soon realized why I caved and became very quiet so she could hear the game.

As Sandra once commented, "When Ninve bats her eyes, she charms us all, not just you. Damn her and her lovely eyes."

All in all, it was a great breather for all of us, as we sat watching the game, even if many of us were bored with it and too polite and considerate to tell Ninve that. I sat with my new niece still on my lap, while my Assyrian princess sat next to me and jumped up and down at times, and my other princess lay at my feet. Josie was on the sofa nearby, along with Ana and Teresa, who were snuggling her without any shame (though why would they need that). Nydia was excitedly playing with her mother's buns while Cherry tried to focus on the pizza order and not squirm too much from her daughter's attentions.

It was already one hell of a start to supper ... I couldn't wait for supper and what was sure to follow.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers