My Wicked Ways Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was when the incident happened. A fellow patron, who apparently didn't appreciate the beauty of impromptu public sex, walked over to Luis and demanded that this stop. He had seemingly been oblivious before, but now he was offended, though the reason for that wasn't clear just yet. He turned very purple when Luis refused to intervene and nobody else backed him up, not even his own wife. He had words with her, too, before both of them approached us, quite a study in contrast between them.

The man looked about fifty years of age, portly, with a hairline that made me look bald (I can't help that my mother's baldness gene was catching up to me). However, his hair was silver and his face was wrinkled from too much anxiety and stress. His wife, however, looked closer to thirty or so, with just a slight hint of gray in her otherwise nut brown hair. She had a couple of laugh lines, probably due to the tensions of marriage to her hubby, but was generally much younger in appearance than him. Her sparkling blue eyes were the same exact shade as his, but showed much more intelligence and humor...they weren't...related, were they?

"My husband here seems to think that you're behaving inappropriately. He's just mad at the world, however. Sorry about that," the woman assured us.

"Why do you think that this is inappropriate, sir?" Cherry confronted him, making me very proud of my legal wife.

"Because it's...public. Sex should be intimate and private, between husband and wife," the man insisted.

"Or father and daughter," the woman added, making the man squirm.

"Okay, what's this really about?" Nydia chimed in, her curiosity piqued.

"I kind of...married Mandy here, unaware that she was...my daughter. She knew and didn't tell me. It's been an issue between us ever since I found out, which I did because she needed one of my kidneys," the husband admitted.

"Oh, but Daddy, you still gave me your kidney, so you still love me," Mandy reminded him.

"As a father loves his daughter. We can't be intimate anymore. This marriage is invalid and I just need to find a way to get it annulled. In the meantime...," he shuffled nervously, now on the defensive.

"He continues to deny me my conjugal rights. Mean Daddy! Bad hubby! All that I want is to make sweet love to my husband, you know. What's so wrong about that? Even if he happens to be my father," Mandy pouted.

"Okay, what's your name, sir?" Nydia asked him.

"David, but I answer to Dave. Mandy is short for Amanda, of course," the man informed her, unsure where this was leading, even as he watched Gilbert bury his head in Kat's snatch.

By now, it was clear that Dave was aroused, too. That was especially true when he also saw that Shelby and Josie were busy going south on Max. His bulge was unmistakable as it grew in his gray dress pants. He had a veritable snake in his slacks, at least from what I could see. The women's eyes...and Anton's, grew very wide when they saw that, while Mandy licked her chops and pointed proudly to it.

"See why I don't want to give up riding him? Well, that and being madly in love with him, despite his petty side that came out like this. He's still my Daddy and I have no intention of giving him up. I don't want this annulment or a damn divorce. I want my Daddy to take me and keep me as his wife," Mandy made her views quite known.

"But it's wrong, Mandy. It's incest. It has to stop," Dave objected, clearly upset.

"Trust me, Dave...you're so very lucky, both of you. It's a special kind of love, that of a father and daughter. I wish that I had that kind of love with my own father, but I do have a great stepfather here. Mark. He's my stepfather...and my husband, too. The husband of everyone at this table, in fact. We share. It's very sensual, very erotic...very delightful. You should kiss and make up with your lovely daughter there," Nydia encouraged him.

"Besides, I'm fertile and ready to start a family," Mandy announced.

"Okay...I guess that I owe you my thanks...and my apology. Any way that I can make up for it?" Dave stammered, more than a little flustered now.

"Yes. You can fuck Stephanie here. You see. I've had her, so there is a good chance that she is already pregnant, but it helps to have a second source of sperm to increase the odds of conception. So, I want you to take my lovely bride here and fuck her until she screams your name, pumping your load far inside her. You're very horny, anyway. I can tell," I instructed Dave, prompting giggles from Mandy.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I'm cool with it. You owe them, after all, having singled them out. Mind if I take on that guy over there?" Mandy pointed to Anton.

"Go for it, princess. It's probably best for the gene pool if at least one of your brats don't come from me. What's your name, sir?" Dave nodded, as Stephanie began manhandling his body in anticipation of her romp with him.

"Anton...Schumacher. Was something else, but we all took Mark's surname here. Don't worry. I'll treat your sweet daughter well," Anton swore.

"Try and be good to Stephanie, too," I added with a wink for her.

"Oh, sure...," Dave stuttered as Stephanie now led him back to our room, her hand already in his pants, fondling his balls.

By now, Katrina was unable to stop herself and she gave out a loud scream which indicated her orgasm. She pulled Gilbert up and paid the check before taking him back to our suite. The look that she had on her face reminded me of a sci-fi film involving a giant, alien praying mantis ready to devour her mate...one with Daryl Hannah, if I recall correctly. Well, Kat was a lot prettier and sexier than the mantis for sure...and frankly, could give even Miss Hannah a run for her money. Still, Gilbert was undoubtedly at her mercy, and she didn't seem ready to show any on him. She was the predator, he the prey, but there were a lot worse things than being the object of an Indian cougar's ravenous sexual appetite...especially for a male virgin.

Meanwhile, the rest of us were on our way back up to the suite, especially Anton, who found himself the target of successive kisses by Mandy. Tamara snickered and whispered kinky, sexy ideas into her brother's ears, soon slipping her hands down his pants to fondle his buns, while Mandy stroked his cock and balls. Max didn't get any relief, either, with Shelby and Josie both groping him despite helping him pull up his slacks. I felt soft, feminine hands in my own pants pretty soon, and one was even bold enough to reach up my shirt and start scratching my back. Evidently, now that the dessert was over...the women wanted to fuck like bunnies again, and I had the distinct feeling that the orgy was just starting.

The rest of the patrons simply looked on in stunned fascination as they saw such a large party of frisky seafarers barely able to hold back from fucking in front of them. They couldn't see everything; just enough to tell that there was some nasty fun going on in their presence. It was all done with scarcely sufficient discretion to avoid flashing them outright, but not subtly at all. This continued the whole way back, to the point that several aroused members of both sexes whistled and cat-called...and more than a few men and women even fondled some of us.

That was when somehow a couple of my sweet ladies apparently pulled me toward the outside of the group just long enough for a gorgeous black woman to unzip my pants and start sucking my cock in full view of the other voyagers. This prompted cheers not only from my harem, but also from my new audience. Before I knew it, certain of my wives helped me step out of my khakis and push me through an open door into a recreation room. Somebody carried my pants, but I'm not sure whom, while someone else held my boxers. I was naked from the waist down and soon found myself faced with the same woman who had sucked me...while she lay on the ping pong table with her skirt up and her panties down at her ankles.

12