My Wife

Story Info
My wife and the computer man.
2.1k words
3.7
57.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PALady757
PALady757
11 Followers

My wife is a slut. Don't feel sorry for me, I love it. Let me tell you our story.

Her name is Marty. She is a beautiful woman. She stands 5'11 inches tall, weighs 160# and has long shapely legs. Her breasts are not what you might call huge but they are firm, perky. Her little bud-like nipples are almost always erect and very visible under whatever she is wearing. Her thick hair is auburn and hangs to her waist. What really gets your attention about Marty is her sparkling green eyes though. They capture your attention immediately.

We had only been married a year when it dawned on me that I was not the only man Marty wanted. I know she loves me and I love her more than anything in this world. I also know that it turns me on to see her flirt, to watch her as she wraps men (and women too) around her little finger.

When this first came to light we talked about it. Marty hadn't been unfaithful to me yet she wanted more. It was a blow to my ego at first. But, realistically thinking, I had to agree that she was not going to be satisfied with just me and I wanted her so badly. And I had to be honest with myself. I had fantasized about seeing Marty with other people, dreamed of seeing her being fucked by another man. I just never dreamed how our lives would turn out because of this.

We agreed that Marty was going to pursue this avenue but only when I was there or if I wasn't, she would inform me of the minute by minute details. Somehow, that made me feel like I had some control. The whole idea made me hard. I had never known anyone as sexual as Marty is. She is an aggressive love maker, totally uninhibited.

I came home from work about 6 o'clock one evening. Marty was waiting for me outside. She ran over to the car just as I was getting out. How was your day Sweetie?...she asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I always felt like a king when she greeted me that way. I told her about my day at work but I could tell she had something else on her mind. She took my hand and lead me inside. She had made a delicious dinner, complete with wine and candlelight. Along with everything else about Marty, she was a fantastic cook. I ate lasagna until I thought I was going to explode. I waited for whatever it was Marty had in store for me as I knew it had to be something. The last time this happened I found out about a fender-bender that happened while she was at the grocery store!

Honey...she began...the guy came over to fix our computer today. Yes...I replied. I remembered calling him and setting up an appointment to upgrade my system. How did it go?...I asked. Wonderful...Marty replied as she looked in my eyes. Without warning or reason, my dick began to get hard. Somehow I knew the computer guy had worked on more than my system. Baby...I said...do you have something you want to tell me?

Marty practically gushed as she began her story...He came to the door, introduced himself to me and said he was going to work on your computer. His name was John and he was so cute. He was extremely polite as I took him back the hall to the office. I showed him your computer and he started working on it immediately. I left him alone and went out to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. I sat there thinking about him and I started to get horny. Just the thought of fucking another man and one that was so good looking, made me wet. I knew you wanted to be here but I just couldn't wait.

I began to get upset, jealous, angry. I wanted to throw something, I wanted to call her a whore, a slut, a bitch. I wanted to cry. My beautiful wife had fucked another man. But I let her continue. She seemed so vibrant as she related her story to me.

John had been working on the computer for just a short while when I poked my head in the door to ask if he'd like some coffee. He turned to me and said he would, with just a little sugar. His smile was unique, almost alluring. His short brown hair was wavy, combed straight back, just past his collar in the back. I wanted to run my fingers through it. I quickly turned and went to get his coffee. When I returned with the steaming cup in my hand, he was standing, bent over the computer and I saw his nice little ass for the first time. Surrounded by tight jeans, it was a perfect specimen, so firm, so round. I cleared my throat letting him know I was there. He straightened up and turned to me. When he took his coffee, our hands touched, just long enough for me to feel a tingle, a warmth.

I sat down in the chair to watch him work. He was talking under his breath as he worked...um, let's see, yes, this is what I was looking for. And this goes there. Now where did I put that? I giggled . Suddenly he realized what he had been doing. Sorry...he said...I work alone so much, I have to keep myself company. He worked and I watched. When he finished, he sat down in front of the computer and said...Would you mind letting me show you some things before I go. Then if your husband has any questions, he can call me anytime. If I can't answer his questions on the phone, I can come back over and show him whatever it is he needs to know.

I stood beside him, listening as intently as I could although I knew nothing about computers. I leaned closer to him, smelling his aftershave, touching his shoulder. He looked up at me, awkward and uncomfortable. He began to stutter somewhat as he said...Wwwhen might I expect a ccall from your hhhusband?

I didn't answer. I didn't let him say anything else. I leaned down and kissed him. I knew I would know immediately whether this was going anywhere. Our lips met, lightly at first. When he didn't pull away, or move for that matter, I reached up and stroked his coarse hair. I ran my fingers through it as my tongue parted his lips. He sucked hungrily, pulling my tongue deeply in his warm mouth. My pussy began to get wetter. I leaned closer to him.

Murder, I wanted to kill that son of a bitch. I wanted to cut his cock off. I wanted him to suffer as I was right now. At this point, I only knew he kissed her and I wanted that motherfucker dead. So why was my dick so hard? Why did I really want to be stroking it as I let Marty go on with her story?

Marty continued...I pulled away from him, looked in his eyes as I unfastened his pants with my hands. Surprise filled his face. I knew he had never expected this. Yet, I knew he wasn't going to resist either. When I got his pants unzipped, I asked him to stand. He did and I tugged and pulled his jeans down around his ankles. His hard cock sprung forward, standing at attention. He sat back down as I lowered myself to my knees in front of him.

Holy shit. She gave him head. She's so fucking good at that. She makes my cock come alive in her mouth. I have to fight not to cum, she makes it want to explode and drive my load deep in her throat. But oh god, I didn't want someone elses cock in there. And I certainly didn't want her enjoying it the way I felt she did mine. She always acted like it was a gift I gave her, she even thanked me for allowing her to suck my dick! How could I be mad at her when she hadn't done anything wrong. She only did what we had already agreed would be ok. I tried to calm myself down.

Honey...Marty said...his cock was smaller than yours. It fit in my mouth perfectly. And I'm getting so turned on telling you this. Honey, what are you feeling? Babe, I have to be honest...I started out...I don't know if I like this or not. I'm feeling very jealous. Marty looked startled. Are you angry?...she asked. No, not angry, just feeling hurt...I replied...but tell me more. I want to know everything. Baby, I didn't want to hurt you...Marty apologized...I thought we agreed on this. I hushed her with a kiss and told her not to worry, she was doing what we talked about.

Anyway Honey...Marty continued enthusiastically...I didn't know what his reaction was going to be but when I started licking his cock, he really started responding. He pushed his butt toward the front of the chair and practically shoved his cock in my mouth. I licked up and down his shaft and I licked his balls too. He moaned a little. Then he pulled my hair back from my face. I want to see my hard cock sliding in and out of your mouth...he said...

Come on baby, take it all. I put my mouth over the head of his cock, twirling my tongue all over it, like you always want me to. He had his hand wrapped really tight around my hair, pulling my head. It really turned me on. He said...If you want to suck my cock you're going to take it all. That's it, put your mouth all the way around it. Suck it hard baby. Wait, lick my balls...he said as he pulled my mouth from his hard dick and shoved my face by pulling my hair. That made me so hot. His balls were really hairy but I licked them and sucked them into my mouth. He moaned and said...Oh yea sweetheart, suck on my balls.

You like that don't you? I answered as best I could with my mouth full...uh huh. His cock was jerking and I wanted it so bad. Finally, he pulled my head up as he held his stiff cock in his hand. Take it, take it all, I want to fuck your mouth. Hold still, don't move your mouth...he said as he started pumping his cock in and out of my hot, wet mouth. It tasted so good, felt so nice. Play with my balls...he instructed me...that's it, oh yes. I tasted his pre-cum, it was so sweet. I wanted more. I sucked harder, he pumped faster. I felt his cock deep in my throat. It almost made me gag but I wanted it so bad that I made myself relax, made myself let it slide down my throat. I couldn't help it, I reached under my skirt and started playing with my pussy.

It was so wet. My clit was already swollen, so tender. I rubbed it as John fucked my eager mouth. Oh baby, play with that thing...he ordered...I want to know when you're going to cum. I sucked furiously on his cock, rubbed my clit hard, felt the warmth and wetness in my pussy. I almost forgot to keep sucking!! I started moaning. John asked...Ready to cum baby? Are you going to cum for me?

I tried to shake my head. I was starting to cum. Oh fuck, it felt so good. John's cock let go with a big stream of hot cum deep in my mouth. He pumped it with his hand, squeezing every drop of cum out. I swallowed what I could, some dripped down my across my lips. I used my fingers, the ones that had just been rubbing my clit to wipe the drops from my lips. I smelled my own cum as I licked them off.

My mind was reeling. I was so turned on yet so angry. My wife sucked the computer man off just because he turned her on. In my house, by my computer! My beautiful wife, the love of my life, played with her pussy for a man she didn't even know.

What I haven't told you about this story is that halfway through it, I had my cock in my hand stroking it. It was so fucking hard. It turned me on so much listening to Marty convey her story. It's hard to explain. When Marty finished talking, she immediately knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I grabbed her head and shoved my cock inside of her slutty mouth. I fucked her so hard I came within minutes.

Sweetie, did I do ok?...she asked me innocently. You sucked my cock just fine and I'll bet John doesn't have any complaints either...I told her with a smile on my face.

PALady757
PALady757
11 Followers