My Wife and Her Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
3.7k words
4.31
81.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acronym87
Acronym87
65 Followers

So, in my first story, I talked about my darkest fantasy, it was a little personal and received mixed reviews. In doing my research I figured that as much as people, especially men, want to be in the middle of some controversial sexual exploits, as a breed, generally we want to believe in hot lesbians. After my second post called 'reluctant wife' I left a lot of loose threads, that after a number of comments made within the first 12 hours, I'm able to now explore in more detail here.

Enjoy. All people are over 18.

****************

My phone lit up and I could barely be bothered to read it. Being a teacher is great with my 3 months a year off but the rest of the time it's early mornings and late nights. I'm exhausted.

On the off chance it's something important I decide look at the screen and it's clearly labelled 'sis'. I'd do anything for my little sister. I've been going through such a crappy divorce and she's been there for me every step of the way. It's funny, being older, I always thought you should look out for your younger siblings, but it's been the reverse of that so much recently. Her and her husband have been so great, I've felt like a real part of their family.

Occasionally, I think I've gotten to close.

He was ironing his shirt for work the other day wrapped in his towel after a shower and, when he readjusted his it after it slipped, I think I saw the profile of his dick. Needless to say, it's been years since I had sex with my ex and this little glimpse brightened up my day.

My sister, however, is the real star. The patience of a saint, she's also really hot. Even after two kids her boobs are small and pert. Probably around a B, they put my C cups to shame. Perfect little 5'5 body and long wavy brown hair. In some lights it's golden brown so it looks like shes got a halo. Some people have said we look like twins, but honestly, with the exception of our asses which are identical, I think she got the good genes. And husband.

I swiped my phone to see a message from her saying 'We're fighting about sex. I thought we were past it but he's sleeping on the couch. Please sis... I need you.'

I'd like to say, 'I tried to talk to her' or found out more but, as you probably know, if you're asked by anyone, friend or family and they sound so distressed, you want help them regardless.

I quickly threw on my skinny's and sweater. I was going to put my hair up, as it was pretty warm out, but my sister only lives 5 mins walk away and sometimes it's nice just to let a gentle breeze run through it.

As I got to her house all the lights were off so, I was worried she'd fallen asleep. Knowing her husband was on the couch I knocked gently. The kids are light sleepers and neither of them would thank me for waking them up. There was no answer after my first knock, but I did see what looked like a light flash up in the lounge. I thought I'd try knocking one last time then I'd go back home and catch up with my little sis in the morning. Fortunately I knocked again and this time, a man opened the door. It was my sisters husband, and just like her text said, he'd been sleeping on the couch.

He looked bleary eyed, and must've been in a deep sleep. He'd forgotten (I assume) that he slept naked. What was more embarrassing was that he tried making small talk with me... I got over the shock of seeing his penis, only to get angry that this naked man wasn't treating my sister properly, and now he must be trying to hit on me! I muscled my way past him to see my sister. She needed me.

I stepped into her room, and the first thing I noticed, was her in those pyjamas that she's had since she first gave birth and her body bundled up in an entire duvet. Beautiful as she was, she looked a mess and these PJ's weren't helping. I felt helpless her being like this.

I walked quietly to her bed and led down behind her. In a tiny, quiet voice my sister said 'Im not wearing any bottoms. You can fuck me if you want, I just want you to know that I'm not ok with this'. I was astounded! I'd never thought my sister was so open about her sexuality, and to offer it so easily to me just blew me away.

I lent forward and kissed her neck. She must've been hypersensitive as the moment my lips came into contact with her, she leaped out of bed, face white with terror and confusion.

'What the hell are you doing in my bed!' She hissed at me. For once I was glad about those kids and their ability to wake up easily. I felt so silly and I'm sure she would've been screaming at me now if it wasn't for them.

'Im sorry little sis' hands held out in submission 'you told me you wanted me to take you. I just wanted to give you cuddle and see if you were alright?' My baby sister looked at me with her big beautiful brown eyes 'You should've text me to say you were coming.' With that she started crying. I held my arms out and she collapsed into them. It seemed like forever until she finally regained some control, and her sobbing stopped. I kissed her head and looked down to her. 'Whats going little sis? Why are you letting that asshole screw you if you don't want to? Sex doesn't just happen, it takes time and understanding. Why have you had to resort to treating yourself like an object to be fucked?'

'It's me' she said after a long pause, still not trusting that her voice wouldn't catch. 'Ive not had sex with him in 6 months. Maybe even a year as the last time we did, I came and made him stop. He's so patient with me, but he also pesters me for sex every day! I want to be a good wife, but being a mother takes it out of me.'

'You're a great wife and an amazing mother. If you weren't then you two wouldn't be together.' I gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. 'Besides, I've not had it for 2 years, I'm sure he can wait a few months.'

She shuddered in my arms. 'Its not only that, I'm worried about him. A little while back, I woke up and my ass was sore. I'm mean, really sore. I couldn't tell you if I'd had sex up there as I never have, but went I got up, I noticed dried cum on me... I think he tried to fuck me in the ass while I was asleep!'

I was amazed and left totally speechless. How do you secretly do anal? And more importantly, why doesn't my sister do it? We sat and cuddled for a bit longer, I finally asked her, 'what do you want little sis? I'm here for you and you know I am, but I don't know how to help you...' 'I don't know' she replied, 'I just wish I wanted sex, then I could make him happy. I've not been myself since the kids. I haven't shaved in months, and it feels like I've just forgotten how to do anything.'

I was so sad for my little sister. If there is one thing I know how to do since breaking up with my ex, it's to give yourself a good make over. 'Hold tight little sis. I know what to do.'

I got up from the bed as stalked quietly down to the bathroom. Grabbing some supplies, I made my way back to my broken sister. 'Im going to make you over. Once I'm done with you, you'll look amazing and want to walk down and screw his brains out!' She half laughed, half sobbed. 'I don't know, I'm so tired. I could just sleep. Will you cuddle me?'

I reached out, and grabbed her nipple. It was the ultimate torture and humiliation. Both our nipples like to stand on end when teased so we used to annoy each other with it as kids. As we got older it just became a game, however for me, it was the most fun just after she'd had the kids as her boobs were massive and nipples sore. I slowly dragged her out of bed by her nipple. She yelped. 'You're such a bitch to me sometimes' she laughed swatting at me. I caught her hand and told her what I needed. 'Firstly scoot over here and sit between my legs, I need to brush that nest on your head you like to call hair!' As she did, I got her to tell me about her favourite sexual position.

'I like it when I'm taken from behind. Sometimes, when we've had sex and we're in that position, and this sounds SO disgusting, his balls slap on my clit. It's so nasty that I quite like it and it makes me cum so hard.' She started laughing to this, an I let her enjoy the moment.

Us women aren't like you men. There's no on/off button. We need reminders of how hot we are, and what we like, so this is a great therapy for her. I finished counting to one hundred strokes of the brush on one side, then begin on the next. 'Ok. You like being taken from behind but, have you ever been taken in the behind?' She turned an arched her eye brow. 'Ok, ok.' I laughed, 'Have you been willingly taken up there? I mean, it's pretty amazing! I had to buy a second toy, because after my ex left, I found I liked it in my bum. I now have one black dildo, and another pink one.' I said with a wink.

'Oh you're so gross! No I've never taken it in my bum as that's a one way only deal. I mean, come on. I don't even suck dick! Urgh, the thought of all that cum, as let's face it, cocks aren't very pretty. He's got a big head which I feel doesn't fit so I'm always stretched, and I can never fit more than about an inch if his shaft in! I tried once and I wretched and nearly threw up on it. NOT a great way to start foreplay with sick on a dick. No, for me, I like being dirty but even I've got my limits.'

I'd never heard my little sister be so open about her sex life. The description I got of her husband's dick was making me so wet. I finished brushing the other side of her hair, which now fell luxuriously down her back.

The next was her legs. As I told her to lay down, I stood up and walked to the bottom of the bed. I lathered up her legs with the foam and set to work. The conversation quieted for a bit. But after I shaved the bottom of her legs and I started her thighs she finally ventured, 'Sis? Why is my pillow wet?' I looked at her blankly. 'You know, the one you've just been sat on? It smells like pussy and its wet.' I had no response. I cautiously checked between my legs, my jeans were soaked and I realised in my haste to get over to her, I hadn't put any underwear on. 'Erm, sorry little one, I guess the talk of your husbands dick got me a little wet. It's been so long since I had a real man, I guess I'm just jealous!'

She looked at me blankly tone flat 'he said he should be fucking you instead. At least you'd put out. I mean, I wouldn't let him, but it's funny isn't it. He wanks over porn that looks like us, and you're wet thinking about his dick.' We bother laughed together, but a seed of an idea landed in my brain.

Thighs finished, I decide that if I want her to go and fuck her husband, she was going to have be horny. 'Hold still little sis, this is going to feel a little strange. I bent her legs at the knee, spread them wide and gently apply some foam to her pussy. There's a sharp intake of breath as my fingers traced her folds. Applying plenty of foam all round her I wipe off the excess foam from my fingers and wrap my left hand around the top of her thigh, caressing the bottom of her ass cheek, and with my thumb, I pull her lips apart. As I shave away the last few months worth of hair I notice, more and more, even the folds of her pussy look the same as mine. How alike are we as sisters? Once she's clean shaven, I still kept her lips pulled apart. I could see right into her hole. The smell was amazing! Is this what I smell like? It would be so easy to taste her.

One gentle,

little,

lick.

I hear a groan, and before I'm aware of what was happening, a hand pulled my hair, followed by my face deep into the pussy right before me! I'd never been with another girl, let alone eaten one and the feeling was amazing! The more I licked the harder my face was being ground into. I flicked her cilt with my index finger, slowly, using my other finger I slid a finger round her crack to rest on her ass whole. Gently I apply some pressure when I have a torrent of bitter juices released over my face...

I couldn't believe what just happened. I don't think my sister could either... 'Im so, SO sorry' she said shakily 'I could just feel your breath on me, and talking about sex. It was, I mean, it's is so... So... Naughty. I just wanted to be fucked and cum!'

I started to laugh, I mean, what else could I do? For pay back I could fuck her face too, or maybe, I could be a little more creative... 'Little sister. You look amazing. You've always been the one everyone wants, and I'll admit. Over the years I have got very jealous. I mean, you've got the 2.4 kids, white picket fence and the hot husband... I have a little proposition.' And as if to drive my point home I drilled two fingers, right down to the knuckle, into her sopping wet pussy. She gripped the sheets tight as she stifled a scream. I crawled up her body biting her nipples and nipping at her skin. Keeping her body nailed to the bed beneath me with my fingers, 'Let me fuck your husband. I need a dick, to satisfy my hunger since my ex left. In turn. You only need to fuck him once a month. He can use me whenever he wants. In exchange, I'll do what I think you need.' The look on her face was intense. I realised, I'd been burying my fingers in her. Fingering her repeatedly, and driving home on each point. I think this was so foreign to her that she was on the point of coming again. To show her I was serious, I grabbed her nipple and twisted hard. None of the usual playfulness of our childhood. She groaned and came again.

Panting, she looked up at me. 'I love you big sis, but I'm not sure. I mean, sex is sex, but, what if you fall in love or him with you? What if he gets you pregnant? There's so much we don't know.' I looked at her thoughtfully. 'Ok' I said, 'three months. By that point I will have been fucked sufficiently that I can start looking for a new man. Mean while, I promise that over the next three months, you'll have a sexual awakening like never before. All you have to do, is love, and trust me and you and hubby will be back to the sex life you had before you has kids.'

I could see the point was getting to her. That and her mind was fuzzing over with the two orgasms she'd already had. She looked at me and agreed. 'Three months, after that we'll see. However, I do want one thing from you and this must go no further than us.' Taking a deep breath she ploughed on 'I want you to teach me how to do anal. You seem to love it so much, but I have it in my head that it hurts and everything about it just seems wrong. But I want to know. Maybe if I practice and I'm good, I'll enjoy it more?'

I looked at her quizzically. Here is a girl that gets grossed out at the thought of sucking a dick and she wants me to teach her anal? I don't know how I would achieve it, but I will do anything to keep my sister happy. Especially if it means I'll get the fucking I need to. 'Ok little lady. We need to get you fucked, and soon, but for now, here is your first lesson. Feet up on my shoulders and brace yourself for support on me. This allows easy access and depending on where I am, can make entry hard or gentle. I'm going to start with two fingers in your pussy as making you wet and horny is going to help a lot.' I could tell she was nervous as already her hole was tighter that when she was being pinned her to the bed. I scooped up some of her juices with my tongue, and lent forward to kiss her deeply. In my experience, the moment I taste my own juices, my body excepts the inevitable and relaxes. I hope it's the same for her.

Slowly, I hooked three fingers into her pussy. Massaging her g-spot and clit simultaneously with my thumb, she was soon bucking along with me. This time however, instead of fucking her till she came, I started licking her. 'Oh my god' my little sister whimpered, 'what are you doing to me? I never wanted this, how are you doing it?' Slow long licks across her pussy start delving a little further round, as I gently teased the rosebud of her ass. After a minute, I slowly focused on just her asshole, and gently dipped my tongue in. She tasted amazing! Three fingers in her pussy, and my tongue delicately probing her passage. I started to bury myself a little deeper, until I couldn't get any further.

'Ok sis. You're ready.' I say panting at her, I'm desperate to cum but also desperate to be fucked. 'Im going to come and sit over your face as I need better access to your ass ok? Then I'm going finger you in both holes and you're going to cum over it ok?' She nodded her head quickly, right on the edge of her orgasm. I turned around so we were both in the 69 position. I covered my middle finger in her juices and got myself ready. Three fingers ready to enter my sisters pussy, one ready to penetrate her ass and, my mouth breathing heavy on her clit ready to be sucked. In one quick move I rammed my finger to the knuckle up her ass. She thrust up at the finger invading her, delivering her clit right into my waiting mouth.

The moment my lips wrapped round her pussy I started sucking so she couldn't get away. Lastly, I jammed my three waiting fingers into her pussy. As I pushed these up I pulled my finger out of her ass, then repeated these actions pulling out of one hole only to push back into another. All three actions were too much as something unexpected happened.. My sister came, and to muffle her scream stuffed as much of my pussy into her mouth as she could. Frantically sucking and licking. Doing anything not to wake up the kids with her cries. This was so unexpected that I came over her face and thank god I was sucking her clit as I moaned hard onto her pussy.

We were both spent. A tangled mess on my little sisters bed. Slowly I felt a tingle in between my legs. It was her. 'Your pussy is so beautiful. Is this what I look like? Im sorry I made you cum on me sis. I know you didn't ask but I had to do something. You know, about not waking the kids and you were the only thing I had to hand... Or mouth that would keep me quiet.' I looked at her shocked, then laughed! 'Little sister, it's was amazing! I've never been with another woman, and... Will you stop' I said swatting her teasing fingers away from my pussy 'you're going to get me horny again! As I was saying, I've never been with a girl and if I'm going to learn it should be with someone I can trust'.

She looked up at me. 'I don't know about this deal between you and my husband. I mean, I'm nervous if he gets you pregnant or something.' I laughed and told her I wouldn't get pregnant, I've got no wish to have kids. We both laughed. 'Ok little sister. I'm going to re-brush your hair, and put some lip gloss on, then you're going down stairs to fuck your husband silly!' She laughed at me and said 'Ok, but, if you promise you're not going to get pregnant then you need to fuck him to.'

Finally we looked at each other, all preparations made. ' I love you little sis, thank you for doing this for me.' She looked up and kissed me deeply on the lips. 'Thank you for teaching me big sis. You ready for a fucking like you've never had before?' We cuddled and made our way down stairs.

I wondered what was going to happen next.

Acronym87
Acronym87
65 Followers