My Wife & My Friend

Story Info
Helping a friend in need.
1.9k words
4.27
160k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Darrel and what I am about to tell you happened last summer. My best friend Pete, who I have known since I was four years old, has been serving in the air force for nearly 12 years. He was best man at my wedding and because of the nature of his job has moved around quite a lot and has found it difficult to settle down himself. He phoned me up to say he had been given a posting date to go out to the gulf, and did we want to get together one weekend for a few drinks as he would like to see me and Alison before he left. That evening when Alison got home from work I told her that Pete was coming down that weekend and it would be the last time we would see him for 6 months as he was going Kuwait. She was genuinely concerned about him going out to the gulf but seemed relieved when I explained there was no trouble over there. Alison has always had a soft spot for Pete, even more so now as although he has had a few girlfriends in the past he has been single for almost a year now, and she thinks another six months without sex would drive him crazy!

Alison, at 28, is 2 years younger than me. I think she is gorgeous, but she doesn't like her lips as she thinks they are too big. If you can picture Angelina Jolie you have a good idea what her lips look like. She has long blonde hair which she usually wears up, and piercing blue eyes. Her breasts are a firm C cup, with very sensitive nipples that are almost permanently erect. Being a swimming coach her body is well toned and her legs are long and slender.

Pete arrived on Friday lunchtime as I was working in my office at home. It had been a couple of months since his last visit, so I finished up for the day and we went into the kitchen for a beer. As we sat talking, catching up on the latest gossip, I noticed Pete's attention was distracted by the sight of some of Alison's underwear drying on the radiator. It was just a white bra with matching panties, quite sheer with a bit of lace trim. I decided not to mention it, but guessed he must be more frustrated than I thought. We finished our drinks and went to my local for a few more drinks and to play some pool, so we were a bit merry by the time we got back that evening.

Alison had got home and made us a bite to eat, and as we arrived Pete gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at me over his shoulder and gave me a wink. I wasn't sure what she was up to but decided to go with the flow.

"You guys look like you've been having fun, what have you been doing?"

"Just shooting pool and having a few drinks." we both replied. We looked at each other and laughed. We often come out with the same answer together, I guess it's because we have always been close.

"Well why don't I go get showered and changed and we can go have a few games together" With that she opened the fridge, got us all a beer and disappeared upstairs. Even in her tracksuit she looked hot, and I saw Pete staring at her bottom as she walked away.

Ten minutes later and she came down with just a towel around her damp body. She smiled at us and told us she wouldn't be too long, and picking her white lingerie up she once again went upstairs.

"I can't believe you have not been with anyone lately, you must be gagging for it!" I joked

"You wouldn't believe how much, but it just doesn't seem to be happening for me lately." replied Pete.

"I know you've got it bad, even the sight of Alison's underwear is turning you on!"

He seemed embarrassed by that, but I told him not to worry, he is a guy, its what we are like. Soon after Alison came down wearing a plain white t shirt and a pair of jeans, her hair up in a pony tail. Even dressed down she looked great, and as we walked to the pub we all linked arms, Alison in the middle. The place was pretty full, but it wasn't long before we got on a pool table and soon we were all getting a bit drunk. I noticed Pete watching every shot Alison took, and I am sure she was taking longer over her shots when she knew Pete was watching her from behind. Her nipples seemed to be getting harder, but I wasn't sure if that was from the attention she was getting or from the air conditioning unit above the table.

Pete excused himself and went off to the gents, I told Alison how Pete was feeling so frustrated he was even getting turned on by the sight of her lingerie. He hadn't had sex in 12 months, I told her, may be we should try and get him fixed up with one of her friends? I guess the beer must have had a little to do with it, but Alison said why don't you let me see if I can help him out in that area? I asked her what she had in mind and the two of us concocted a plan.

When Pete came back we finished our drinks and headed back home to watch a movie. Alison selected a Meg Ryan film called In the Cut as planned. There is quite a lot of nudity and one scene that shows a graphic blow job. As the credits began Alison went and changed into her silk robe, it's very short and shows off an awesome amount of thigh. As she came and squeezed in between us, it rode up to reveal just a hint of white fabric between her legs and we both had a great view down the front at her breasts still in their bra. As the film progressed I saw Alison's hand move to rest on Pete's leg, this was my cue to pretend to be asleep. She slowly began to gently rub his leg, he kept glancing over at me to see if I was watching. Her hand moved higher until it was rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Don't worry Pete, he is fast asleep from all the beer, and he wouldn't mind, all I am doing is helping out a friend in need."

"I don't know Alison, he is my oldest friend, and I couldn't do this to him."

"Your not doing this to him, I am doing it to you!"

"You know what I mean, I think you should stop."

"Ok, lets just watch the film." she said

As they settled back down to the film, Alison said it was too warm and did he mind if she took off her robe? Not waiting for an answer she stood up in front of him and slipped it off. Through the sheer fabric he could clearly see her erect nipples and the perfectly shaved strip of pubic hair above her pussy. Sitting back down she once again placed her hand on his leg and began to gently stroke him. As soon as the film got to the blow job scene she moved her hand once again onto his cock.

"Mmmmm, its hard baby, does my hand feel good on it?"

"Yes."

"I love this part of the film, doesn't it look good when she takes his cock into her mouth?"

"Yes."

She slowly unzipped his pants and took his cock out, wanking it up….and down….

"Does your cock feel good in my hand?" she whispered

"Oh yes."

"Wouldn't you like to feel my mouth sucking it?"

"Please….suck it."

She knelt down on the floor in front of him and reached behind her, unclasping her bra. Her perfect breasts looked amazing, and she rubbed the tip of his cock against her hard nipples. My own cock was throbbing in my pants. This was a fantasy of mine, to watch my wife suck another guy's cock. It is one of those things we act out in the bedroom, she would suck her vibrator and tell me how much she loved to suck cock, and I would watch and wank.

"I will suck it for you Pete, but you have to promise me one thing first?"

"Anything, what is it?"

"You have to promise to cum in my mouth."

"Oh god I promise."

With that she flicked out her tongue and licked up the length of his cock, starting at his balls until she reached the tip.

"Mmmmmm, its dribbling babe, can I lick it off?"

"Yes, oh yes."

She swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, licking up the precum, and then looking in his eyes she took the end of his hard cock in her mouth. He was moaning, telling her how good it felt. She began to suck harder, her hand gently twisting as she stroked his cock into her mouth. She used her other hand to play with her nipple as he watched her, all the while looking up at him. Our plan had been for her to just give him a blow job, but I guess the situation was turning her on. She stopped sucking him and stood up, his eyes level with her pussy. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and slid them off. She passed them to Pete.

"See how wet they are, that is how turned on I am from sucking your cock."

She knelt astride him, and pushed a breast to his mouth. As his lips sucked on her nipple, she took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy. With his face buried in her breasts, she looked over at me. I was too turned on to be angry and rubbed my cock to let her know I was ok with it. She blew me a kiss, and started to ride Pete's cock harder. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit, Pete's cock was glistening from her juices. She sat back so we could both see his cock fucking her, her hand moving in circles around her clit. Her eyes closed, her breathing got heavier and….she came, her body tensing up as her orgasm washed over her. Pete was thrusting up into her, and told her he was cumming. She got off him and took him into her mouth.

"Oh fuck."

"Mmmmm, cum for me baby."

She started sucking hard, wanking him into her mouth. He was pushing his hips up, trying to get more of his cock in her. She took him in deep, and he came, spurting his hot cum in her mouth. She carried on sucking, taking every drop of cum she could get.

"That was amazing Alison."

"Mmmm, there was so much, you must have been saving it up."

"It has been a long time."

"I think you had better go up to your room, I will wake Darrel."

With that he got up, kissed her on the cheek and said goodnight. As soon as he was safely upstairs she came and knelt in front of me.

"Sorry babe, I don't know what to say, I couldn't help myself."

I opened my pants and pulled out my cock, it was so hard and had been leaking precum.

"You can make it up to me by sucking this."