My Wife and the Grocer

Story Info
While her husband is away, Brenda has fun with the grocer.
1k words
38.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened when my wife Brenda was still married to her first husband. He was often out of the country on business, which gave her lots of opportunities to have some fun on the side. She was 29 with a three-year-old daughter.

Part of the usual weekend routine was to go shopping for groceries. On this particular visit, Brenda couldn't find any strawberries and had to ask a guy in the produce section to fetch some from the back. My wife thought he was cute, and after he returned with the goods, they chatted for a few minutes. She told him that she hadn't seen him in the store before, and he confirmed that he had just started working for the summer and planned to attend university in the fall. He was a complete professional, very friendly and paid extra-special attention to my wife's infant child. Brenda was flattered that this 18-year-old kid showed such an interest, and she masturbated most of the following week thinking about him.

She hoped that she could see him again the following weekend, and went straight to the produce department as soon as she arrived. Sure enough, he was there and recognized her right away. They chatted for a few minutes, and my wife learned his name was Greg. Since produce was close to the tills, he promised to watch for her and help her take her groceries to her vehicle and load up while my wife tended to her daughter. By this time, my wife had made up her mind about how she wanted this to go down. Smiling sweetly at him, she asked Greg if he'd like to come over for dinner that night. He nodded like with the enthusiasm of a puppy, so she wrote down her address and told him to be there at 6:00. An hour of chit-chat before she had to put her daughter to bed; perfect she thought.

Brenda greeted him at the door with a nice tight blouse and shorts that showed her small rounded ass to best advantage. Little did he know that she had selected a stunning bra and thong combination that she knew from prior experience to be a big hit with the guys. Dinner and conversation went well, and then she excused herself to put her daughter down for the night. She suggested that Greg make himself comfortable on the sofa.

Less than ten minutes later, he watched her come down the stairs with a huge horny smile on her face. Saying nothing, she stopped in front of him, then slowly sat on his lap, her knees spread and straddling his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck, their faces tantalizingly close. "This is nice," my wife teased. Greg cleared his throat. "Where is your husband," he asked. "Out of town," she replied.

And with that, she tightened her grip around his neck, pulled him to her and kissed him lightly on the lips. Instantly, his hands moved up her bare legs, paused on her hips and waist, before reaching up to gently stroke her breasts. Even through the bra, her nipples were starting to get excited.

Their kisses became more urgent, open-mouthed, and their tongues teased each other. Brenda needed this young stud in her bed right away. She led him by the hand upstairs and they continued to kiss while stripping each other. He took a few seconds to admire my wife's lingerie before slipping off the bra and thong. They moved into bed.With Greg on his back, my wife took his erection in hand and kissed, licked and sucked on her first teenage cock in many years. After a few minutes, she stroked him while her tongue licked down his shaft and then went to work on his balls. His moans reassured her that she was doing a great job.

She wasn't sure if such a young guy was into licking pussy, so she moved in a 69 position with her soaking pussy inches from his face. He pulled her thighs over his mouth and his tongue darted out to tease her labia and clit. He flipped her on her back, crawled between her legs, and my wife opened wider as he ravaged her swollen pussy. She could feel her orgasm building as her young lover moved his tongue up and down her labia. Then he concentrated on her clit as he felt her getting closer and closer. He held her legs tight as she finally erupted, with her hands clenched to the rails of the headboard and her head tipped back and mouth open wide.

He held her in the same position for another minute to give her time to come down from her orgasm. Shuffling up on his knees, his rock-hard cock was pointed at her gaping hole. He teased Brenda by rubbing his cockhead from her clit down the length of her pussy, completely coating it with her pussy juice. Greg looked at my wife, waiting to see if he needed a condom. When she only smiled in return, he pushed against her, and felt his hardness force her pussy lips apart. He teased her, pushing in a little bit further with each stroke, until his cock was deep inside her. They fucked for a few minutes, while he licked her 1/2" swollen nipples and kissed her passionate mouth.

At last he pulled out and my wife hastened to lick her pussy juice from his full length. Remembering her cute round ass, Greg moved my wife into doggy position and resumed fucking her with long deep strokes until he couldn't hold back any longer, shooting a massive load of cum into her unprotected cunt.

The two lovers were so exhausted that they slept for a few hours, before resuming another fuck session that finished them off for the night. My wife awoke to cum-soaked sheets, but found a dry spot to fuck Greg one last time, her on top, before he left. She managed to get the sheets in the washing machine before her daughter woke up.

Ironically, that morning she had a guy arrive to put up a fence, and by the time her daughter was taking her afternoon nap, the sheets were soaked again after Brenda invited the fence guy in for coffee and upstairs for some fun. I'll pass along that story as well if there's any interest!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
More Stories