My Wife and the New Year's Eve Party

Story Info
Wife has to show off to save the New Year's Eve party.
5.9k words
4.31
198.8k
212
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers

My wife Krista and I live in a small suburb outside San Francisco, mostly made up of young tech professionals like us who can't afford to live in the city. This story happened several months ago, about a few years after our marriage.

Krista is the kind of girl who likes being active in her community, and as soon as we moved she joined the social board of our town association. It was mostly event planning, with a couple of fundraisers, but it kept her in touch with things and active while she looked for a job. She quickly became the social board chair, thanks to her energy and cheerful spirit, although it didn't hurt that she was a knockout of the "girl next door" type that people usually fall all over to impress.

The biggest event the town hosted was the New Years Eve party, which had grown into the region's biggest event over the past couple of decades. It was held at the Event Center and featured an open bar and its own dropping ball, and was packed with almost a thousand people.

For the past few years, the New Years Eve party was hosted by two guys who had grown up in the town, Peter and Bill. Peter was a handsome, tall guy who would dress as Father Time, wearing robes and a long white beard. Bill was a big fat guy who was the town clown, he would dress as the New Year Baby, wearing just a cloth diaper and a sash that said "Happy New Year." Together at 11:59 they would come on stage and lead the crowd counting down to the new year.

One evening in September, I got out of work early and came to pick Krista up at her social board meeting. As I walked in, they were on the topic of the NYE party. Krista was at the head of the table, leading the meeting. I recognized a couple of them from parties: Peter, Doug, Benny, Jill (a cute pixie looking girl whose bossiness made her even cuter).

"One last thing," Krista said. "Unfortunately, Bill is moving to Los Angeles next month to be a big movie star, so he won't be hosting the party with Peter."

There were groans. "But it's tradition!" someone said. "Peter, tell him to come back for the party!"

Peter shrugged. "I tried, but he doesn't think he'll have the money. I don't think we should count on him."

"It sucks," Krista said. "But if anyone has ideas or wants to volunteer to host with Peter, talk to him."

Jill suddenly piped up. "Krista, YOU should do it!"

People laughed and whistled. "Yeah, Krista should host!"

Krista grinned, a little proudly. "Well...I guess I can, if there's not a better idea."

Everyone reacted with surprise and enthusiasm. "I think that would make it the best New Years Eve ever!" Peter said, grinning.

The meeting wrapped up shortly afterward, and Krista joined me in the parking lot. As we drove home, I decided to tease her. "Wow, everyone got excited about the idea of you hosting," I said.

"Oh, they're just being polite," she said. "Although it's nice they think I could be a good host."

"Well, I think they're just excited about you wearing just a sash..." I said.

Krista suddenly blushed. "OH!" she said. "NOW I get it. Oh my god, is that what they meant?"

I laughed. Krista could be a little innocent sometimes. "Well, there's no backing out now, you gave your word."

"Har har," she said. "Obviously they don't actually expect that."

"What do you think they expect a baby to wear?"

"I'll just wear the sash over my dress."

"That doesn't sound like what a baby would wear," I said.

"What are YOU pushing this for?" Krista turned to me. "You want the whole town to see my boobs?"

I didn't, really, but I liked teasing her, so I kept going.

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time you got topless in public." A few months ago I had convinced Krista to take her top off sunbathing during a trip to the Caribbean.

"That's totally different," she said. "Being one of fifty topless girls on a foreign beach is totally different from being the only topless girl in front of everyone we know."

"Yeah, you'll get more attention this way."

"Wow, I didn't know THIS side of you!" she said. "You sound excited about me showing everyone my boobs! Is that what you want?"

She started pulling off her shirt. "Does this turn you on, you pervert?" she said, in mock anger, as she revealed her white lace bra.

We were pulling into our driveway, which was fairly private, but I kept up the joke. "Be careful! People are going to see!"

"Oh, you'd love that, wouldn't you?" she said. "This is what you dream about!" And with that, she yanked off her bra, and out popped her beautiful C-cup breasts. Before I could react, she jumped out of the car and ran into the house, her naked tits bouncing freely as she ran down the driveway. I chased her inside and we had incredible sex.

-----

The next social board meeting was a couple of weeks later. I happened to leave work early again and again arrived to pick up Krista while they were still in the meeting. I sat down in the back of the room and listened.

"So if it's all right with everyone, I'll host it with Peter," Krista was saying. "And just so we're clear, I'll be wearing something under the sash."

There were scattered boos, which confirmed my initial suspicion.

"That's not the way Bill would have done it," Peter joked.

"But what about the tradition!" Doug shouted.

"It's tradition to have a fat guy doing it, Doug," Krista retorted.

"Sometimes traditions change," Doug said right back. Everyone, including Krista, laughed.

"Let's compromise," Peter said. "We'll both just wear a sash." Again more laughter.

"Jill, back me up here," Krista pleaded.

"Don't look at me," Jill said. "I want to see your boobs as much as the guys do."

The whole meeting broke down into giggles and innuendo after that.

On the way home, Krista seemed lost in thought.

"You thinking about your baby costume?" I asked.

She smiled. "No. Everyone's just having fun."

Then, after a pause, she added, "...but I guess it's flattering."

-----

I missed the next couple meetings, but when I arrived to pick Krista up for a November meeting it was much more subdued. Apparently tickets for the NYE party were not selling great. Usually tickets sold out within days, but this time they were still only half sold. At that rate, with the cost of the open bar, the party would lose money for the first time ever.

Some people suggested that the economy was making people more frugal, others suggested that people were just holding out longer this year. Regardless, everyone seemed a little depressed.

People batted around ideas for a while on how to increase ticket sales. Raffling off prizes or offering free food was suggested but none of them stuck.

Finally, after a moment of silence, Krista jokingly said. "Maybe I SHOULD wear the baby costume."

Everyone laughed.

"Well, since YOU brought it up..." Peter said. "We COULD make it a selling point."

"Come on," Krista said.

"Wait, that's a good idea," Jill said, taking the ball and running with it. "I mean, we put out flyers and say that the party features Peter as Father Time and a picture of you that says you're the new Baby. So people get the hint."

There was a general murmur of agreement.

"Yeah, but I can't actually just wear the sash!" Krista said. "I mean, that's gotta be illegal."

"No," Benny said. "It's a private party, there's no public decency requirement for that."

Peter sensed that Krista was feeling a little trapped, and quickly said. "Hold on. Just to be clear, Krista, you can wear whatever you want. I'm just talking about the flyers getting people in. Once they're in, they'll forget about everything and have fun."

There was a pause while Krista considered that. Finally, she said, "Okay, let's try that. Whatever gets the ticket sales back up."

----

Word spread quickly. Peter actually did the flyer himself and posted it everywhere. Within a week, Krista was getting stopped on the street by people excited for the party. Some of them would explicitly ask about her costume, but Krista just shrugged and said, "We'll see what happens..."

One night, as we were getting ready for bed, I noticed Krista staring at herself in the mirror. She was topless and just wearing a pair of panties. She turned to her profile and back, checking herself out in the mirror.

I stopped to admire her slim figure. She has a flat tummy and her breasts are perfect -- just big enough to still be perky, and capped with puffy pink nipples that beg to be sucked on.

She saw me looking and suddenly said: "What if I DID just wear the costume?"

"Are you really thinking about it?" I said.

"I don't know. Maybe. I don't want to, but I'll just die if the party is a failure. Would you be mad?"

For the first time, I thought about it. We spent a lot of time with our neighbors at bars and restaurants, and I worked with a lot of them at my company. Would I really want all of them to see my wife topless?

After a pause, I tried to talk out my thoughts. "Well, I think you have a great body and I love showing you off. This isn't much different from that, in a way..."

"But it IS different," she said. "It's not just a sexy dress or a bikini. I'd be topless. Everyone we know will see my boobs. All your guy friends, people you work with. People *I* work with! You won't be jealous?"

I thought about it some more. "I guess I'm more excited at the idea that they would be jealous of me," I admitted. "But how do you feel about everyone seeing you naked? You seem excited, too."

"I don't know," she said again. "I guess I am a little. All the attention is fun. And I wouldn't be naked, it would just be my boobs. Who cares about boobs?"

I walked up to her and starting kissing her naked tits.

"They will when they see THESE," I murmured.

She grabbed my head and moaned. Again, we had great sex. If thinking about doing it was getting her this excited, I was looking forward to what would happen if she went through with it.

----

The December meeting was much more happy. Tickets had sold out and the waitlist was the longest it had ever been, and the town was buzzing with excitement for it. It was absolutely no secret that the ticket sales were boosted by the hope that Krista would be topless. People even came up to me, her own husband, to talk about it.

Some of the guys were a little shy about asking, just trying to get me to confirm it without asking directly. Other guys, like my coworker Brian, just bluntly said, "Hey man, I hear Krista's gonna be topless, is that true?"

"You'll have to come see," I said, doing my part to drum up suspense.

"God, I hope she does. No offense, but she's super hot."

I didn't realize Krista was so attractive that people felt comfortable just telling me in public. I felt mixed feelings of pride and jealousy.

-----

We spent Christmas in the midwest with my family, and when we got back home the week before the party, Krista went into full preparation mode. Every night she stayed out late overseeing the vendors or buying the alcohol and whatever event planning requires.

One night she came home a little buzzed. Peter had dropped her off and I asked how the night had gone.

"We spent some time sampling the cocktails for the open bar," she said with a little hiccup.

"Seems like you sampled a lot," I said.

"We did!" She laughed as she headed to the bedroom. "And we did a rehearsal for the ball drop."

This was news to me. "Oh, really?" I said, following her. "Not a dress rehearsal, I hope."

She smiled. "No. But we did talk about it..." she said, while she rooted around in a bottom drawer.

"What did you talk about?"

"I really can't see myself going through with just the sash, so we talked about other options. Like maybe a bikini instead?" She said, as she pulled out one of her bikinis.

"What did Peter think about that?"

"He'd prefer me topless, obviously, he's a horn dog," she said, as she pulled her shirt off and unclasped her bra. "He's cute enough to get away with it, though." She slid down her skirt and panties, exposing her light trimmed bush. Now naked in front of me, she started putting on the bikini, her tits bouncing softly while she finagled with the top.

"So I told him I'd show him it's a good compromise," she said as she finished putting it on. It was a bright red bikini that fit her perfectly, showing off major cleavage and accentuating her taut body.

She handed me her phone. "Can you take a pic?"

"Hold on," I said. "You want me to take a bikini picture of you to send to Peter?" I said.

"He insisted, so he could see what it would look like," she said. "Like I said, total horn dog."

She struck a pose with confidence and I could tell she was too tipsy and certain to argue this further. I sighed and lined up a photo and took it. It looked fantastic, showing off all her great body and her brilliant, fun smile. I wasn't sure I wanted to send this to another guy, but I handed it to Krista anyway.

She liked it and with a few clicks, texted it to Peter.

Over the course of the next half hour, i could see her keep texting on her phone and checking it for new texts, occasionally giggling before texting again. I trusted her too much to ask about it, but I wasn't comfortable with all this sudden flirting.

--------

A couple of nights later Krista came home late again, with Peter dropping her off. She looked visibly more uncomfortable than last time.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, once she had settled into bed.

"It's the bikini," she said. "It's not going to work."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I tried it on tonight with the New Year Baby costume and it looks terrible," she said. "Like really weird and cheap."

"Oh," I said, trying not to sound surprised. "So you had another rehearsal?"

"Yeah, we ran it with all the lights and ball drop, so I brought the bikini. And I wish I hadn't, because now I know how bad it looks."

There was a pause, and she continued.

"So I tried it with just the bikini and the sash, and that didn't work either. It looked like I was in a beauty pageant."

She put her head in her hands and moaned. "What do I do? Everyone's going to come to this thing, and I'm going to come out looking dumb."

I tried to reassure her. "No, baby, people will love it. You look so hot in a bikini and that's all people will notice."

"Yeah..." she mumbled. "All the crew guys were really excited to see me in it, they whistled and clapped a lot. That was nice."

"See?" I said. "That's gonna be the entire party. You'll be the talk of the town. The only people who will be disappointed were the people who thought they were gonna see you topless, like Pete."

"Ha!" she scoffed. "I think he got a good show already."

"...wait, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, well, there's only one dressing room, so we had to change into our costumes together."

"What?" I asked. "You couldn't have taken turns?"

She got a guilty look on her face. "Well, it's kind of my fault. I walked in on him while he was changing, so I saw him in his underwear. And he told me it was only fair that I change with him in the room, too..."

She caught my worried look. "Don't worry, he didn't see me naked, honey. I just got down to my underwear and then told him that we were even, and I made him leave."

I supposed that that was alright. I didn't know why I had been worried, since I had been okay with her being topless in a huge room, but just being topless with a guy she had been flirting with was way different to me. But if he had just seen her in her underwear, I was okay with that.

Or so I thought. Later that night, when we started fooling around, I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off. What I saw stopped me — her bra was one of her more sheer ones. I could easily make out her nipples through it, proudly sticking out.

I looked up at her and she could tell what I was thinking. "What?" she said, innocently. "I TOLD you he got a good show."

-----

On New Years Eve, Krista was much more calm. She told me in the morning that she had settled on wearing the bikini and sash. It would look like a beauty pageant but it would have to be enough. I gave her my full support, and to be honest, I was happy for it. Even a year ago she would never have been willing to just wear a bikini in a room of dressed people, but since the other option was going topless she was happy to do it.

Since she was on the committee, Krista left early for the party to make sure everything was set up. She had bought a new dress for the party, which I was hoping to see, but she packed it with her to change at the party, since she needed to wear ratty clothes for the party setup.

I showered and got into a tuxedo and arrived at the party around nine. I wanted to get there earlier, but it was impossible to find parking — it was packed. When I walked into the Event Center, it was the most crowded I've ever seen it. It felt like the whole town and maybe another one was there.

I gave up hope of finding Krista in the crowd and made my way to the bar, getting roped into conversations with friends and acquaintances along the way. Some people hinted at the elephant in the room, I got a couple of "Hey, looking forward to midnight!" comments. I ran into a couple of work colleagues, including Brian, who were pressing me even more for information. "Are we gonna see Krista's tits tonight?" Brian asked. Yeesh!

"Maybe," I said, even though I knew he would be disappointed.

"Well, as long as she stays in that dress, that'll be okay, too," he slurred. That surprised me. I didn't know what he was talking about.

But a few minutes later I understood. I was making my way through the room when the crowd parted and I saw Krista. She was wearing a tight, form-fitting black dress. She saw me and turned to wave, and I saw that her dress had a plunging neckline that showed off an enormous amount of cleavage, almost all the way down to the bottom of her chest.

She ran toward me, her tits jiggling wildly in the dress. "Hiiiii!" she said, and leaned in for a kiss. Her eyes were bright and half-closed, in the way that I could tell she was already pretty drunk.

"Hi!" I said. "You seem like you're having fun."

"Yes!" she slurred. "Trying to get my courage up before midnight!"

"Your dress looks brave enough already," I said, looking down at her cleavage.

She smiled widely. "Do you like it? I've been getting so many compliments! I was a little scared to wear it but then I thought I'll be in a bikini anyway so why be scared?"

I nodded. "I know, a lot of people have been asking about midnight."

"What have they been asking?" she said, looking excited.

I decided to tease her. "They're hoping to see more than just a bikini. Brian was asking me if he's going to get to see you topless."

She squealed, laughing. "He said that to YOU? About your WIFE! What a creep!"

At that moment, Jill and Doug, from the social board, walked up.

"Hey!" Jill said as she gave me a hug and Doug shook my hand. "Thanks for making it!"

"I could barely get in," I shouted over the noise. "Congrats on the turnout!"

"It's the best we've ever had!" Doug said.

"You should thank Krista!" Jill said. "That's why everyone's here!"

Krista blushed. "Oh, hush!" she said.

Jill turned to me. "Will you tell her to quit being a baby? We've been trying to get her to wear the costume all night."

Krista laughed, "I'm doing a bikini, isn't that enough?"

"No!" Jill said. "People are going to be mad. I'M going to be mad."

"Are people really expecting it that much?" I asked.

"It's all people are talking about!" Jill said.

"Frankly, we might have misled them a bit," Doug admitted.

"Not if Krista DOES it," Jill said, looking back at Krista.

"Why don't YOU do it?" Krista asked back.

"If you do it tonight, I swear to God, I'll do it next year," Jill said.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers
12