My Wife and the Pedal Boat Man

Story Info
Newlywed wife falls for Spanish pedal boat operator.
3.9k words
3.72
57.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a wonderful summer wedding and immediately after we honeymooned in Spain, both itching to get at each other. My wife Louise was a beautifully slim, pale skinned young woman. I was 22 she was 21. Since we first met Louise had always been a tease and unsurprisingly on our honeymoon my little minx of a wife flirted with the young Spanish men in and around the hotel and especially on the beach.

Each day she would choose from her selection of bikinis, some which showed more flesh than others, and as we sat or lay on the beach outside the hotel she would make sure that when there were young men passing her body language left no question that she wanted them to admire her. She would lay on the beach with her legs slightly open and if a good-looking young man passed she would let her knees fall open even further or she would lift both her knees up and then let them fall further open . She knew all the time I was watching and would look at me cheekily and smile. I wasn't going to stop her as her flirting would get us both sexually aroused and in our hotel bedroom we would fuck many times each day between sunbathing sessions and each time she was always very wet and receptive.

Not far from us on the beach a young man helped by a small group of teenage boys was offering pedal boats for hire from the shore. We tried the pedal boats on our first day and each day thereafter. They were fun but I know the main reason for our repeated trips was my wife's fascination with Floriano, the man in charge.

He must have been in his mid twenties and had a very youthful figure with shoulder length black hair. He had no body hair and his skin was fresh and smooth with a wonderful rich brown tan. His legs and arms were slender and gently muscular without being out of proportion and he wore only a pair of loose football shorts that did little to disguise his manhood. He would shout orders in Spanish at the young boys helping him at the shoreline while he flirted with the female customers. He had a beautiful smile and I knew Louise was attracted to his playfulness.

On one particular day he was flirting with her whilst I was nearby, probably thinking I was not noticing, and she was returning his advances with very obvious body language. I saw she got her bum felt by him and she giggled but made no move to get away or shake his hand off. If I wasn't there I know she would have been off with him somewhere. Mind you I can't blame her, he was very good-looking.

When we got off the boats one day we went back to the hotel and showered. As we showered Louise went on about how good looking Floriano was. She told me he had pushed his hand down the back of her bikini and slipped his finger between her bum cheeks and that it had made her very wet and horny. It made us both horny and after the shower she laid on the bed with her legs spread wide open for me and I spent a good half hour doing what I love and she adores - licking and sucking her vagina which was aroused, wet and open as a result of thinking of Floriano. Then, no surprise, with a wonderful stiff cock I fucked the hell out of her.

As I did so I kept saying things such as, "Fancy this from the Spaniard?"

She laughed and said, "C'mon Floriano stick your oar in here."

She came with a thunderous orgasm and I pulled out and flushed her face with my cum which she licked off her lips.

* * * * *

Before leaving for the beach the next day Louise put on her favourite blue bikini. She'd had it some time and it was certainly my favourite as well because the material was gossamer thin and shinny and when we had been in the water the top couldn't hide the soft outline of her small breasts and her very obviously pert, erect, tight nipples and the pants would ride up the crack of her arse and slipping onto her mound of Venus showed off wisps of her pubic hair even sometimes slipping completely into the lips of her vagina. Sometimes she would pretend to be 'unaware' of this and leave herself so tantalisingly exposed.

After one such dip in the sea we went straight to the pedal boats were Floriano got a very close look at her wet bikini and he even helped us into the boat himself. When we returned to the shore I was teasing her about it. She took off her top and lay on her the towel on her stomach and I rubbed cream onto her back.

I took a photo of her lying on her tummy with her top off and she looked at me and said, "What are you thinking about?"

I whispered in her ear, "Louise I have a huge hard on that's dribbling love juice into my trunks and I'd love to pull down your bikini and take you up the arse."

She had never let me have anal sex although I had asked many times to let me. She could see how I felt and quickly throwing a beach towel over us she released my prick from my trucks and started to wank me. I lay still and enjoyed the attention but when I was about to cum she stopped, looked me in the eye and said calmly and very naughtily, "If you let me have half an hour with Floriano you can have my arse today.'

I exploded in her hand and when I had finished she raised her fingers and slowly licked off my cum. Then kissing me with my salty cum still on her lips she said quite positively, "I think I'll take that as a Yes! You can take me up the arse in an hour if you leave the beach now."

I agreed and went back to the hotel by myself. As I left the beach I looked over my shoulder. Louise had not put her top back on and was sitting with her towel draped over her shoulders. Floriano was already walking directly towards her and I just knew by the way the towel opened in the breeze he would be looking at her beautiful pale breasts.

* * * * *

I lay naked on the hotel bed rubbing a large erection and waiting for Louise. An hour later she returned, she was very hot and flustered and wet with perspiration. She came into the room, quickly pulled off her bikini and jumping onto the bed she kissed me passionately and then straight away took my prick in her mouth and sucked on it while softly moaning.

"Mmmm," she said giggling, "Your cock tastes very sweet, Floriano was very salty."

"You little devil," I said, "tell me all about it."

"I will," she answered as she sucked my cock, "but first you must suck me out."

Saying this she flopped on the bed beside me and spread her legs.

Louise was glistening everywhere, the perspiration now pouring from her skin after her run back to the room. She was very wet and her pubic hair was damp and matted against her thighs and stomach and as I started to suck her cunt she giggled again. I realised I was sucking out the last drops of Floriano's love cream and she was watching me do it. Christ I thought, this is so erotic.

"Mmmm," I said, "He really is salty." and we both laughed.

Louise told me that he had taken her to his van parked by the beach. Inside was a mattress. It was very hot and they were quickly naked, there was no need for foreplay as she was so aroused. She said he had a very nice slender suntanned uncircumcised penis and she took it in her mouth and sucked it till the skin was stretched tight and wet along its length.

He then threw her onto her face on the mattress and took her from behind, his cock slipping easily into her lubricated hole. The air in the van was very hot and their perspiration made their bodies slip and slide against each other. He slammed into her hard and rhythmically while rubbing her back and leaning forward to squeeze her breasts. While holding onto one breast he took a handful of her hair, pulled her head back and kissing her ear mumbled in Spanish as he continued to fuck her, ramming into her hard and fast.

She said the heat was almost unbearable. The van rocked as his balls slapped against her cunt and just as she thought she would faint he turned her over onto her back, spread her legs and thrust his cock into her cunt. He continued to push roughly into her talking in Spanish until his head fell back and he filled her with his Spanish cream.

As quickly as it had started it was over and the van was quiet. Knowing what I wanted to do to her she very quickly put on her bikini and ran back to the hotel.

As Louise told me this I was rubbing a painfully engorged hard on covered in precum on the bed covers as I was sucking, licking and biting her vagina, and as even more love juice oozed from her I spread it over her fanny and down to her arse and started to massage her anus. I inserted first one and then two fingers and then I stuck my tongue in and licked her juices, which were sweetly scented.

She had finished her story and lay quietly moaning. I lay over her and with the greatest of ease entered her slippery cunt and began to fuck her myself. Her vagina was warm and open. But then withdrawing I lifted her legs and pushed her knees over her shoulder. She held onto her legs so that her arse and pussy were presented to me in full view. I had fucked her many times in this position but now, as she had promised me, I was to take her arse.

I pulled the pillow from under her head and pushed it under her bottom and reaching to her bedside table I took her baby oil and squirted her pussy and arse with the clear slippery fluid. Then I positioned my swollen helmet at the entrance to her anus and pushed gently. She retracted a little, moaned and asked me not to hurt her. I pushed very gently and as she relaxed the helmet of my penis disappeared into the secret passage.

"Oh God,' she said, "that feels so good."

I pushed harder and firmly. Very slowly my prick gradually sunk into her bottom. To start with just my helmet slipped in and out of the tight puckered hole. I started to push harder and move rhythmically in and out and she winced with each thrust into her hole. After a couple of minutes although she was smiling at me there were tears running down her cheeks mixing with her perspiration but she said nothing and just moaned. My prick was fully lubricated with love juice and oil and I started to speed up. Soon I was pumping in and out of my wife's arse and her moans and cries were getting louder.

She could no longer hold her knees and her legs flopped onto my shoulders. I reached down and started to rub her clitoris. Almost immediately she screamed as an electrifying orgasm shot through her body. I pumped a little longer and then filled her arse with the biggest flush of cum I think had ever shot from my prick. I pulled out and dropped to her pussy to lick and suck her even more. My tongue took long journeys from the cheeks of her arse over her swollen open hole across the sensitive perineum and up across her cunt to her clitoris.

Soon we just lay together hot, wet and panting

"Christ that was good." she sighed, as we both fell onto the bed exhausted.

"It was fucking fabulous." I said

She ran her fingers through my hair and softy said, "It really was, it hurt but I just loved the feeling of you prick pushing inside my arse. We'll do that again later."

A wicked little smile crossed her lips and she added, "On one condition."

"What?" I asked.

"That Floriano can join us in the room tomorrow on our last day."

How could I say no. My prick remained swollen from the most erotic experience of my life and cum was still oozing from the eye of the helmet. That night I took Louise again in every hole and on many nights in the future did the same.

* * * * *

Our last day came and I could sense Louise was very excited. She put on her favourite bikini again and leaving the room mid morning she said, "Stay in the room, take all your clothes off and lay on the bed, I'll be back soon."

I did what she said and lay there with a semi hard on gently rubbing myself and wondering about what was to happen, what could happen.

After a while the door opened. In came my wife followed by Floriano. He avoided eye contact and just looked at Louise.

She stood at the end of the bed facing me and he unclipped her bikini top and drew his hands over her shoulders and pulled the straps down. Her top fell to the floor. His sun-tanned hands contrasting with my wife's pale complexion covered her small breasts as he cupped them rotating them against her rib cage. As he kissed her neck he pinched her tight swollen nipples, which stood out hard and prominent. Then he dropped his hands to her waist and pulled her bikini bottom down and she stepped out.

She laughed nervously and turning to him pulled his trunks down as well. He had a beautiful all over sun-tan and as Louise described his uncircumcised penis also had a wonderful warm tan and was already long and hard its helmet, covered in precum, peeping out from behind his golden foreskin as his prick bounced to attention when released from his shorts.

We were all naked and you could feel the sexual tension. I couldn't help but slowly wank myself and very quickly my hand was being covered with a copious discharge of my precum.

He pushed Louise so she knelt on the end of the bed and stood behind her and running his hands over her shoulders again squeezed and massaged her breasts hard as they hung down below her. At first she looked at me but then her head dropped as she drifting into ecstasy. While rubbing a breast with one hand his other hand dropped to her bottom and he ran his hand up and down between her buttocks stopping every now and then to squeeze her hips. I continued to rub my cock as he gestured her to open her legs and slipping his hand between her thighs he started rubbing her cunt up and down, at the top of each stroke pinching her clitoris and making her sigh softly. While he did this he kissed the nape of her neck. He did this for a while and then released her.

She literally flopped onto the bed where for a second she lay beside me. Louise then took my penis in her mouth and started to suck me. What happened next took me by surprise. Floriano sat beside her and while he rubbed her back with his left hand he took my prick in his right hand and started to wank my cock while Louise sucked on it. She looked up at me and winked.

Taking my prick out of her mouth for a moment and licking her lips she whispered, "Do you like this?"

I replied with a swallow, "Yes."

Again with a gentle movement Floriano pushed Louise forward onto the bed and turned her over. As she lay beside me Floriano motioned me to kneel up and astride her. He then carried on giving me a wank as my wife took his long beautiful cock in her small hand and pushing back his foreskin to fully expose his large purple helmet, wanked him as she looked up at us both. My breathing became fast and noisy and after just a few more very expert strokes on my prick I gushed hot cum all over Louise's small breasts. She leaned forward and sucking the last drops from my penis spat them onto her chest.

Floriano then moved me aside and he took my place. He took my right hand and made me start to wank him. I was spell bound by what was happening and began to realise I was enjoying it. Louise knew very well I was enjoying it. I was caressing his prick and wanked him as I looked into my wife's face. She watched me rub and massage his slippery shaft and run my fingers over his shinny helmet on each stroke just inches above her face. She smiled at us both and squeezed her tits with one hand and milked the last drops of cum from my prick with the other as I continued to masturbate Floriano.

Very soon his head dropped back, muttering something in Spanish he ejaculated, his prick pulsed in my fingers five or six times as his ivory white sex cream erupted from the eye of his cock spraying out in spinning white sheets which splashed onto my wife's face and breasts, joining mine. When he was finished she again leaned forward and sucked the last drops of cum from his prick and spat it onto her chest. We lay down, one on either side of her, and both started to massage our cream into her breasts and the heady sent of our cum filled the room as it evaporated on her skin in the hot air.

As we lay there he kissed and sucked on one breast while I sucked the other. She rolled her head from side to side kissing the tops of our heads. Our hands strayed independently from her tits to her cunt, which was swimming in a flood of her soft silky sex juices. She was soaking wet.

We lay like this for what seemed like hours the two of us moving our hands over my wife's body kissing her face, ears, neck, breasts, stomach, cunt and legs. Sometimes we were both sucking a nipple each, sometimes we both had our fingers in her vagina. At one point we held her legs as wide apart as possible and with one of us pulling on either side with both hands stretched her vagina as wide open as possible as we took turns bobbing our heads into her cunt to kiss and lick her pink wrinkled inner lips, stick our tongues into her open cunt to savour her loves fluid and suck her clitoris in and out of our lips rubbing its swollen hood on the roof of our mouths. She must have gone into a trance as she muttered unintelligibly her head rolling from side to side as she experienced repeated orgasms.

Both Floriano and I were hard again and raising himself he took Louise as if she weighed nothing at all he effortlessly lifted her legs and I held them up over her. She felt feather light and did not open her eyes. Without a pause he plunged his erection into her saturated cunt, penetrating her completely till his balls were pushed up against her arse . One of my hands dropped to her cunt and I pinched her clitoris as his cock slipped in and out just below. My hand strayed slightly and I could feel his penis slip between my fingers as it plunged in and out of her wet lips. I moved between massaging her clitoris and gently squeezing his hard cock feeling the swollen veins on it ripple in and out of Louise's vagina.

She swung her head from side to side moaning as he thrust in and out for just a few more seconds and then she writhed as an ultra violent orgasm spun through her body. She again moaned and muttered something we could not understand. She was on a different planet. Floriano also groaned as he pulsed and flooded her cunt with a gush of sperm, which streaked and frothed on his cock as he continued to pump rhythmically in and out. Soon as Louise finally lay quiet he stopped and withdrew his penis from her cunt. Rising from the bed and pulling his shorts on left the room without saying a word.

As Louise lay on the bed very still and almost unaware of what was happening I mounted her and plunged my stiff cock in to her cunt to join the slippery wetness of Floriano's cum which filled her hole and oozed out around mine. I pumped for a few moments in and out of her frothing pussy and then withdrawing I held my cock over her cunt and wanked myself to a fountainous orgasm covering her wet lips and stomach with my warm hot almond-white juices.

When I was fully discharged I lay beside her and rubbed my cum and Floriano's cum into her pussy lips, across her stomach and around her breasts. Once again the smell of evaporating cum filled our senses. Louise opened her eyes and looked me,

"That was good." she said softly.

"It was brilliant." I replied.

We showered, she put on a towelling top with nothing underneath and I took a picture of her on the balcony looking out to the beach and the boat boys. I then sat in the chair behind her and as she leaned forward on the balcony I lifted her top and started to kiss and lick her bum cheeks as I fingered her cunt from behind. She was still wet with her juices and our combined cum and I very soon had an erection. I sat in the chair and pulled Louise back onto my lap. My penis simply vanished into her slippery hole and we sat together gently fucking as I slipped my hands around her waist into her crotch and gently massaged the lips of her vagina.

When she eventually came this time she was very quiet and just moaned softly and then laid back in my arms. When I came I too was quiet as I filled her with another fountain of my cum and as we sat together and my erection faded my cum leaked out onto by balls. She fondled them and ran her fingers through my cum and smeared it onto her lips turning now and then to kiss me as I continued to cup her small firm breasts and pinch her pert tight nipples.

12