My Wife and the Teenager Pt. 02

Story Info
Nancy continues to tease him.
5.2k words
4.35
99.2k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

3. Nancy Plans a Shopping Trip

On Friday morning, Nancy and I got up earlier than usual and went for a jog. It was a good way to get to know our new neighborhood. When we got home we took a shower together in the rather cramped bathroom adjoining the guest room. It would really be nice to move back upstairs again!

I wanted to get to work early, so I left the house at about 6:45. Nancy, wearing a short white terry cloth robe (and nothing else), kissed me good-bye. She said she wouldn't be going to the gallery until late morning, so she'd still be home when the drywallers arrived. She said she'd pass on the message to Vince that we were willing to hire Bryce to paint the upstairs bedrooms, bathroom, and landing area.

I asked her, just before I left, if she was going to get dressed before the guys arrived or if she intended to stay in her robe. Smiling at me, she said she'd probably still be in her robe but that she'd try not to let the guys see too much of her.

At the bus stop, I began thinking of all kinds of possible situations involving my beautiful wife and the drywallers. Her robe was quite short and prone to falling open. If she wasn't careful leaning forward, her naked ass could be seen from the back and her breasts could be seen from the front. Would she walk up the stairs, to discuss the job they were doing, wearing only her robe? If she did, anyone below her on the stairs would be treated to a wonderful view of her naked ass and crotch.

I kept thinking of Nancy in her robe walking around with the guys upstairs discussing this and that with them. She'd said that she'd try not to let them see too much of her. Did this mean that she meant to show them some of herself?

Ah, the delicious torture of being married to an exhibitionist.

I called home as soon as I got to work in Berkeley. Nancy said the guys had arrived about thirty minutes earlier and that she'd told Vince we'd hire his nephew. I asked her if she was still in her robe and she answered no, she'd met them at the front door stark naked. For a split second, I was jolted. Then I realized she was putting me on.

She laughed and said that if the guys had shown up a little earlier, they might've caught her in her robe. But she'd put on pants and a top by the time they arrived.

Nancy had a parting message for me. "If it makes you feel better, all three of the guys seemed very interested in my top. It's unbuttoned pretty low and rather sheer. I noticed them staring at my breasts several times. But I've got to go to work now. I'll see you later at home."

I left work early, telling my boss I'd complete the project I was working on over the weekend at home. Actually, it was pretty routine for all of us to knock off early on Fridays. I got home at about 3:00 o'clock. Nancy wasn't home yet, and I could hear the guy working upstairs.

I got a beer from the refrigerator and sat down in the living room to relax. About fifteen minutes later, I heard Nancy on the porch going through her purse for her keys. I stood up quickly and opened the door for her.

I followed her through the dining room and into the kitchen, where I got myself and her another beer. She removed her coat and laid it on a counter.

"Did you talk to Bryce about the painting job?" she asked. It was interesting that this should be her first thought upon arriving home. Had she been preoccupied with the idea of having the teenage boy working alone in the house?

I told her I hadn't. I'd talk to him as soon as he was available.

A few minutes later, as Nancy and I sat at the kitchen table drinking beer, Vince came downstairs. He said they'd made better-than-expected progress today. In fact, they were virtually done with the job. He said the seams looked really good, but he'd stop by in the morning and see how dry the mud was. He thought he'd be able to begin sanding. He'd already turned on the fans upstairs to speed up the drying.

I handed him a beer and he joined us at the table. A few minutes later, his two helpers came downstairs with buckets, trowels, and other gear. They carried them out to his truck. Then they came back in the house and carried down some more stuff.

As Vince, Nancy, and I sat around the table chatting, Vince's eyes went repeatedly to my wife's breasts.

No wonder. She hadn't been lying earlier when she said her blouse was sheer. At times, it was possible to make out her light pink areolas. Once, when she stood up to do something at the sink, the light coming through the back door backlit her so that the shape of her left breast, including its nicely erect nipple, was briefly but clearly visible. Both of us watched her breasts jiggle as she walked back to the table.

Also, the top two buttons of her blouse were undone so that the insides of her breasts were on greater or lesser display depending on one's vantage point and what she was doing. A fake-pearl necklace hanging down between her breasts drew further attention to them.

Bryce and Rasheem joined us in the kitchen then. Rasheem told Vince he had to leave as soon as possible and Vince asked him if he needed a ride home. He said he didn't, that he'd take a bus home. Vince walked outside with him and the two of them chatted for a few minutes on the front porch.

Bryce sat down in a chair next to Nancy and she asked him if his uncle minded if he had a beer, too. He said Vince didn't care so long as he didn't get drunk, so Nancy fetched him one from the refrigerator.

"You guys can drink all the beer you want," she said. "I'm going to have some wine, though."

She returned to the refrigerator and removed an open bottle of white zinfandel from a shelf near the bottom. Her ass looked great as she bent forward in her tight dark pants. There wasn't, of course, even a hint of a panty line. Bryce and I watched her reach up for a wine glass in the pantry, pour wine into it, and return to the table.

I decided, just as Vince returned to the kitchen, that while it was great fun leering at my wife's body, I should discuss the painting job with Bryce. Bryce and I agreed on an hourly wage. Vince, rejoining us at the table, said he'd leave a tall ladder for his nephew to use (the ceiling are high) and that he'd bring some drop cloths by tomorrow when he came by to do some sanding. He asked Bryce to help him with the sanding and Bryce eagerly agreed. There was little doubt in my mind about the source of his eagerness.

Nancy mentioned shopping for paint tomorrow afternoon.

Bryce asked Vince how long the sanding would take. Vince thought they should be finished by noon.

Bryce spoke directly to Nancy, as though I weren't in the room. "I'd like to go with you tomorrow afternoon, if that's all right."

"OK, that's a date," said Nancy, smiling broadly at him. Her choice of words, I'm sure, was meant to tantalize him.

We sat around another thirty minutes talking and drinking. Then Vince said it was time to go. He and his wife had to get ready for their trip to Kentucky. Since he was virtually finished with the drywalling job, he thought they could take off on their trip on Monday or Tuesday.

"So," said Nancy to Bryce as he was going out the front door with his uncle, "you're going to be all by yourself for several weeks, right?"

"I guess so," said Bryce.

"He'd better be all by himself," said Vince. "We don't want him bringing friends by."

After they left, I (good-naturedly) confronted Nancy about her flirtation with Bryce. "What's this about your paint-shopping 'date' tomorrow? Do you want me to come along or would you rather I stayed home?"

She kissed me and said, "Now don't be a bad sport, Cal. I'm just having a little fun. You can come with us if you like."

"What do you think will happen, though?"

"Oh, probably not much. Maybe I'll accidentally let him see my tits. You know the possibilities given the way I dress. Anyone spending much time around me is likely to see more than he should. Would you like to watch me turn him on?"

"Yes, I would," I answered. "Watching you turn guys on is one of the things I like best about our little games."

"Is it as good as watching me getting fucked?"

"Not quite. But it's plenty exciting to me."

Nancy kissed me again. "Should we plan tomorrow's little scene or should we just wing it?"

"Let's give it some thought," I said. "I also have some ideas involving the studio cabin in the back yard. Maybe not for tomorrow but for a little later."

I led her outside and, after a few tries, managed to get the key to work in the door of the little building. Inside, the place was pretty much a mess, but it had definite possibilities. It has three rooms: a relatively open space that had once been used by an artist, a little bathroom with a toilet and basin, and another room which might've once been used as a kitchen. Now all it contained was a hot-plate that didn't look like it worked.

Because Vince needed the upstairs pretty much cleared out while he worked, we'd stashed a lot of our upstairs furniture in the cabin. More of it was in another room downstairs in the house.

Leaning against a wall was a small bed frame and a box springs that belonged in the cabin.

"What were you thinking of?" asked Nancy.

"First, we need to clean the place up. Then, I think, it might again become an artist's studio of a sort. It could be a place where you could do a little modeling, nude of course, for the right people."

"So you think Bryce might be an artist?"

"I doubt it. I'm thinking of another use of it for him." I then went on to explain an idea I had about Bryce staying in the cabin a night or two while he was painting upstairs. I thought it could lead to several interesting situations.

Nancy immediately became excited about the plan. The idea of having a horny voyeur on premises, especially if it were only for a short time, was very attractive to her.

"But, first things first," she said. "Let's plan our paint-buying trip tomorrow first." And we did, keeping the plan rather loose. Talking about this trip, and the possible uses we might make of the studio cabin, made us horny. But we decided to go out for a while and take care of one another's sexual needs later.

We took in play downtown, had a few drinks, and returned home. We fell into bed and had a brief but wonderful sexual experience that culminated with my fucking her in her asshole.

4.Saturday's Adventure Begins

Nancy usually works on Saturday, but before going to sleep Friday night she called a woman she works with and got her to cover her shift. So both of us were free all day. Well, I was nearly free. I spent about two hours in the morning on my take-home work.

Vince and Bryce arrived at about 10:00 a.m. and immediately went upstairs to do some sanding. Despite San Francisco's high humidity, the fans had done their work. The seams were dry enough for them to work on.

Nancy spent most of her morning out in the studio cabin cleaning it out. Wearing a pair of old jeans and a sweatshirt, she was hardly dressed for seduction. At about 11:30, just as I was finishing my take-home work, she asked me to come out and see the progress she'd made.

The place was greatly improved. She'd swept and vacuumed. She'd even washed its two large windows. She'd assembled the bed frame and placed the box springs over it under the window facing the house. The old floral curtains, which were tattered, lay in a pile on the floor. She hadn't done anything with the sinkless "kitchen," but she'd thoroughly cleaned the toilet and basin in the bathroom.

"Also, I think I'd like to buy a mattress today to put on the box springs. Maybe we could shop for that after we get the paint. Since we only need a small mattress, we should be able to roll it up and put it in the trunk."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Then I'm going to need some new blinds for the windows, if that's OK with you," she said.

"Sounds like we need a major shopping trip then," I said. "Why don't we just go to the Home Depot in Westlake Center and pick up the paint and the other stuff at the same time?"

At about 12:30, just as Nancy and I were finishing a late lunch in the kitchen, Vince and Bryce came downstairs. Vince announced that they were through sanding and asked us both to go upstairs and check their work. Nancy, saying she had to take a shower and change clothes, disappeared into the guest room. Bryce, pretty grubby looking, sat down at the kitchen table and I made him a sandwich and gave him a beer. Vince and I then went upstairs to see what had been done.

Vince took off at about 1:00 o'clock, leaving Bryce with us. He was still sitting at the kitchen table (eating and drinking his second beer) waiting for Nancy to finish showering and dressing. Since he was so dusty, especially on his head, she'd told him he could use the shower after she was done.

I got a beer from the refrigerator and sat down with Bryce. I explained that we'd expanded the purpose of our shopping trip to include several items besides paint. But, I supposed, he wouldn't mind putting up with us. He said he definitely didn't mind.

A few minutes later, Nancy emerged from the guest room wearing her short white terry cloth robe and drying her hair with a towel. "It's your turn," she said. "I think there's enough hot water left."

The robe, as I mentioned earlier, came way up her slender thighs. And it fell open at the top unless she held it shut with her hands. She knew, of course, the effect this would have on Bryce.

I stood up and moved discretely into the dining room so he'd think no one was watching him. Standing about fifteen feet behind him in the next room, I noticed that he didn't take his eyes off Nancy as she finished drying her hair and began moving around the kitchen doing several things. His attention was rewarded when, after washing a glass in the sink, she reached up to the cupboard to put it away. As she reached up, the perfect bottom of her right ass cheek came briefly into view.

Then she turned abruptly and walked over to the table. "You're finished with this, aren't you?" she asked. She meant the plate he'd used while eating a sandwich. He nodded his head yes. Nancy then leaned forward, further than was strictly necessary, and picked up the plate. But (still bending forward) she set the plate back down and, using both hands, brushed a few crumbs together into a little pile before picking them up and putting them in the plate. Finally, she turned her back to him and brought the plate over to the sink.

These maneuvers of my evil-minded wife, which took all of twenty seconds, gave Bryce a close-up, eye-level view of both of her naked breasts. That's because the whole time she was bending forward fooling with the plate and the crumbs the top of her robe was wide open. Even from where I was standing, with a worse angle than Bryce had, I could clearly see a nipple, her right one, bobbing and dancing as she brushed the crumbs into a pile and shoveled them into the plate. It was a masterful, erection-raising performance.

Washing his plate at the sink, Nancy said (over her shoulder), "It's time for you to take a shower now, Bryce. We've got to get going pretty soon."

He immediately got up, almost stumbled into the guest room, and shut the door behind him.

I rejoined her in the kitchen then. She gave me a big smile and asked me how I thought she'd done. I told her, just as we heard Bryce turn on the shower, that she'd been wonderful. "It's an experience he'll never forget," I said. "I never had a chance to be around a beautiful woman who was careless about her clothing when I was his age. Bryce is one lucky bastard."

As we embraced, Nancy reached down and felt my erection. "Do you think he has a hard-on in the shower?"

I told her he probably did.

She laughed and said she hoped he didn't finish his shower too soon because she was going into the guest room to get dressed. I followed her as she opened the door of the guest room and walked past the closed bathroom door into the area of the room with our bed and boxes of temporarily stored clothing. I sat down on the bed and watched her as she threw off her robe, knelt down, and picked up several skirts. She selected one and put it on. It came about mid-thighs and was pleated.

Beautifully topless, she twirled in her skirt for me. "Maybe I'll go for the high school cheerleader look today. What do you think?"

I heard Bryce turn off the shower in the bathroom. "Are you going to wear panties?" I whispered. Bryce, in the bathroom, was only about twelve feet away from us. I wasn't sure how much he could hear.

"Maybe," she said. She reached into another box and picked up a thin white sweater with a scoop neck. She pulled it on just as Bryce emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I noticed that he had almost no belly and his arms and shoulders were thin but with sinewy muscles. He seemed surprised to see us in the guest room, though I'm pretty sure he'd heard us talking.

"I'm almost dressed, Bryce," said Nancy. "Just give me a minute and we'll leave you alone in here."

I walked back out to the kitchen sink and looked back as Nancy rifled through yet another box. She picked out a pair of tiny white g-string panties and took a few seconds to inspect them. "I guess these will do," she said. Then, with Bryce looking straight at her (and I watching by the sink), she stepped into them, pulled them up under her skirt, and sort of wriggled herself into them. She did this quickly enough that she gave us only the briefest look at her panty-covered cunt.

Smiling at Bryce, she said, "There. Now I'm ready to go out." Then she walked past him (still naked except for his towel), out of the guest room, and closed the door behind her.

I grabbed her then and pushed my hard cock up against her. "I'd like to bend you over this table right now and fuck you," I whispered. "I've never seen you look so fuckable."

"There's no time now for that, Cal. I promise I'll take care of you later, OK?"

She sat in my lap at the kitchen table for a few minutes as I kissed her and pinched her nipples through her sweater. Soon they were quite erect and very noticeable. As we listened to the shower running, I asked her, "Do you think Bryce will like the way your nipples look in this sweater?"

She laughed. "He's bound to. I mean, look what you've done. You've turned my nipples into little pointers."

I had a full, rather uncomfortable, erection in my pants. Nancy asked, "Are you going to get rid of that before we leave?" Then she added, "Maybe I'd better leave you alone for a while so it'll go away."

She stood up then and walked over to the sink. She puttered around there for a few minutes. I think she was cleaning out the screen. Finally, we heard Bryce turn off the shower.

A few minutes later, she walked over to the door of the guest room and knocked on it. "Are you about done in there, Bryce?" she said. "I need to get into the bathroom to do my make-up."

I heard him mumble something and a few minutes later he opened the door. He came out into the kitchen re-dressed in his grimy work clothes and carrying his socks and tennis shoes. He looked flushed and I wondered if he'd been jacking off.

Nancy, meanwhile, stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"I have to get ready, too," I said to Bryce. "We should be ready to go in about ten minutes." I walked into the guest room, my hard-on now partially subsided, and sat down on the bed to wait for Nancy. Actually, I was ready to go. All I needed to do before we left was take a piss.

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later looking more like a teenager than I'd seen her look in some time. She'd applied eye-liner and light-pink lip gloss. And, to complete the teenie look, she'd put her hair in pig-tails. She walked over to where I sat on the bed and pulled up her skirt in the front.

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers
12