My Wife and the Teenager Pt. 03

Story Info
He gets the show of his life.
5.4k words
4.39
111.8k
49

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
910 Followers

6. Bryce Just Gets Luckier and Luckier

We got up rather late Sunday morning. We would've slept longer but at about 8:30 Bryce rang the door bell and woke us up. Half asleep, I let him in and went upstairs with him to get him launched on the painting job. I took special care to lay out the drop cloths for him so he wouldn't make a mess.

Then I crawled back into bed with Nancy. Damn. I didn't think the kid would be so fucking early. Of course, the possibility of seeing more of my wife's body must've been quite an incentive to him.

When I woke up again at about 10:00 o'clock Nancy was up. I could hear her moving around in the kitchen. I could also hear Bryce moving a ladder around upstairs.

I crawled out of bed and got into a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt. Nancy had made coffee, but she'd moved out of the kitchen. I poured myself a cup and went into the living room where she sat drinking her coffee and sorting through the Sunday paper.

She was wearing the short terry cloth robe and, I knew, nothing else. Sitting down next to her on the couch, I noticed that the top of her robe had fallen open and her whole right breast was exposed. I found the sports section and began reading it.

"Did you know you have a tit showing?" I asked.

"Oh, is it? Well, you're my husband. I guess it's OK for you to see my naked breasts, isn't it?"

"I'm not complaining," I answered. Then, after a few seconds of reading the paper, I asked, "What if Bryce comes downstairs? Would you cover yourself or just leave it uncovered like that?"

"It's too early in the day for hypotheticals," she said, returning to the news section.

I reached across her body and caressed her right breast, giving its nipple a little tweak. She laughed and elbowed me in the ribs. "You know, with this robe I never quite know what's covered and what's uncovered. But I'll cover up my breast if it'll keep you from pestering me like this."

We read the paper a few more minutes before necking a little. She stood up then and announced she was going to fix us something to eat. She asked me if eggs and toast would be all right with me. I nodded yes.

Then I went upstairs to check on Bryce. A fast worker, he'd already primed one of the bedrooms and the bathroom. I asked him if there were any problems and he said there weren't. He said he'd be able to put a prime coat in all the rooms he was painting today.

When I got back downstairs, breakfast was ready. Nancy and I ate in a leisurely manner and talked about what we'd do the rest of the day. She suggested that we take a drive across the Golden Gate Bridge to Marin County, though she wondered if it was all right to leave Bryce alone in the house while we were gone. I thought it would be, so we got dressed (she in a pair of tight jeans and a sexy top) and took off for a few hours.

We spent some time in Sausalito before driving up the coast to Stinson Beach. We stopped off at several coffee shops and bars and, predictably, Nancy got leered at. Even fully dressed, Nancy tends to attract male attention.

When we got back at about 3:30 we found a note from Bryce. It read "Finished for today. Be back tomorrow. Key?" He wrote his cell phone number at the end on the message.

We both went upstairs to see what he'd done. He'd applied a prime coat on all the walls and ceilings, but several areas needed a second primer before he applied the flat latex. I called Bryce at the number he'd left and told him where I was leaving a front door key. Then I told him about needing to re-prime certain areas.

Finally, I told him not to come by tomorrow (Monday) until around 1:00 p.m. I lied to him about having a morning meeting at our house with some people I work with.

As soon as it began getting dark, I turned on some lights in the guest room and took Nancy out to the back yard to show her the effect of what I'd done with the blinds for the guest room window. A slat near the bottom of the blinds, just at eye level for someone standing outside looking in the window, had been badly bent. So I'd taken a knife and cut if off at the bend.

As a result, a person of normal height standing just outside the window had an unobstructed view of the guest room. Bryce, stooping slightly, would have no difficulty seeing whatever went on inside the room if he happened to peep in. There was an especially good straight-on view of the bed, the foot of which faced the window.

"Now, if I understand you, the trick is to get him to stay out here in the cabin tonight," said Nancy. "That's why you want him coming late in the day, I suppose. But what might encourage him to become a peeping Tom?"

"I'll set it up. Don't worry, it shouldn't be difficult," I said. "Remember, he's already been a peeping Tom several times. He watched you get undressed in the guest room. He saw your naked tits in the kitchen when you were wearing that little robe of yours. He looked up your skirt at Home Depot. He got an even better look at your ass when you were leaning into the trunk of the car."

"And don't forget he listened to us fucking," she said.

"I didn't forget. Maybe we can let him watch us fuck next time."

"I think tonight, if this works out, I'll just give him a good show," said Nancy. "If it's a success, we can think about going further for him. But who knows, maybe he's tired of looking at my body."

"You know that's bullshit. He's a normal horny kid. Your body is wonderful and you know it. You're way hotter than any of the girls he knew in high school." We spent our Sunday evening watching television before getting to bed early. The next morning, we talked a little more about our plans for Bryce before taking off to our jobs. I left before she did. At work in Berkeley, I tried to imagine what might happen later in the day.

7. Monday's Adventure

I got home at about 5:30. Nancy had phoned me earlier to say she'd be a little later than usual. Something had come up the gallery and she couldn't get away. I then went upstairs to check on Bryce.

He'd re-primed the areas I'd talked to him about and had made completely painted the bathroom with the first coat of semi-gloss latex. He planned to begin applying to flat latex paint to one of the bedrooms but wanted to wait a little while until the re-primed areas had completely dried.

So I told him to take a break and, if necessary, put off working on the bedrooms until tomorrow. He washed his hands and face in the kitchen sink as I got us each a can of beer from the refrigerator. Then we went into the living room together to chat.

I learned a few more things about him, this teenager with whom I'd been sharing (visually, at least) my wife's gorgeous body. He wasn't a very good student, he admitted, but he liked to read on his own. He played guitar. His favorite subject in school had been art. He thought he might go into the military after getting his GED. Then, maybe, college later.

I found myself liking him. His high school counselors had considered him a problem child, but he seemed pretty normal to me. Like most teenagers, he was pretty boring, though. I lost interest in him fairly soon and went outside to take another look at the studio cabin.

At about 6:30, Nancy got home. Bryce was upstairs looking over what he had to do next and I was sitting in the kitchen drinking my second can of beer. When she took off her coat I saw that she'd worn her tight jeans and a sweater to work today. And, surprise! She was wearing a bra. This was such a rare occurrence that I asked her about it.

She explained that the gallery owner had phoned her just after I left that morning and told her to wear her grubs. They had a lot of rather dirty storage-room work to do. She said the bra was a little easier to do this kind of work in.

I suggested that, since none of us had eaten, the three of us go out for dinner. She agreed and I called upstairs to Bryce asking him if he wanted to join us. He shouted downstairs that he did.

"Of course he does," I said, kissing my wife and fondling her breasts.

"Pervert," she whispered in my ear.

So, about fifteen minutes later, we drove over to a pizza place on Clement Street and split a large sausage pizza. As we ate, Nancy told Bryce about her work at the gallery. She said that there was a lot of sitting around, a lot of telephone work, and some grunt work. Then she told a flat-out, teasing lie. She said that sometimes she posed for artists in an area behind the gallery.

Bryce looked at her with (if it were possible) increased interest but didn't ask her the question I knew he had in his mind. So I embroidered my wife's lie. "That's where I think they're ripping her off," I said to him. "She poses bare-ass naked for these guys and they pay her only forty dollars an hour. With a body like hers, she could make a lot more as a nude dancer."

"Fat chance of that," she said, laughing. "I wouldn't put up with drunks pawing my body."

It was about 8:30, and dark of course, when we got back to the house. I invited Bryce inside, telling him if he didn't get me arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor he could have another beer.

He jumped at the chance. The three of us then sat around in the living room for about an hour and a half watching lame television shows and making small talk. Bryce and I had three beers each and Nancy nursed a glass of wine. He was obviously getting very relaxed.

That's when I made the offer I was pretty sure he'd accept. "You can stay overnight in the cabin out back if you'd like to," I said. "That way you don't have to catch a late bus over to Vince's house and another bus back here tomorrow morning."

He hesitated for maybe three seconds before accepting my offer. So I got one of our sleeping bags out of a closet and, with Bryce just behind me, started out the back door to walk the forty feet or so to the cabin.

Just as we were going out the back door, Nancy announced that she was beat. She was going to take a shower and go to bed. This was part of our plan, of course. The idea at this point in our little game was to keep putting the image of Nancy, naked, in Bryce's mind. He'd already seen her naked and semi-naked several times. But all this talk about her modeling nude for artists, presumably male artists, probably fired his imagination even more. The added information about her being about to get naked to shower just reinforced the image in his mind of my wife's beautiful naked body.

As we walked to the studio cabin, I looked over my shoulder and noticed that Nancy had already turned on the lights in the guest room. We'd experimented with the blinds the night before and discovered that it was possible to make out, with the blinds partially shut, a lot of what was happening in the room. Glancing back at the house again as I opened the cabin door, I could see (more as an outline than a clear image) my wife walking around in the room in her bra.

As I entered the cabin, I noticed that Bryce looked back at the guest room window, too. I'm not sure what he could see just as he looked but I knew that the window had become a definite point of interest with him.

I wondered if he noticed that there was a place at the bottom of the blinds where a slit of light showed through brightly. I'd know pretty soon. I put the sleeping bag on the bed and showed him what there was to be seen in the cabin. Then I turned on the space heater to warm the place up. He was especially interested in the large platform that was leaning on its side against the back wall. I explained that it was a platform on which the artist who used to live here posed his models.

Then I told him I had to take off for a short while to a friend's house to pick up something. I'd be back in an hour or so. This was a lie, of course. I had no intention of going anywhere just now when things might get really interesting.

So, leaving Bryce alone in the studio cabin, I went back inside the house. Nancy was in the guest room, and she'd turned on a small AM/FM radio the previous owner had abandoned. What sounded like a Mozart piano concerto came from the room. She was still wearing her bra and hadn't gotten out of her jeans yet. I knew she intended to make this a slow tease, so she was building interest in herself by puttering around looking into boxes and sorting through various garments.

"We could see you in here from the cabin," I said to her from the kitchen. "The question is what Bryce is willing to do about seeing you closer up."

"And he thinks you're leaving for a while, right?"

"Yep. But I don't think I'm going to bother actually starting up the car. He'll just figure I'm gone if he sees you're alone in here."

I turned off the light in the kitchen so I could look out the back door at the cabin without being seen. A minute or so later, as Nancy kept moving around in the guest room, the light in the cabin went out, too. Was the kid going to bed? Would he pass up this chance to spy on my beautiful wife? I kept an eye on the door of the cabin and, for several minutes, nothing happened.

Then I saw the door open and a dark figure emerge from the cabin and move stealthily toward the guest room window. I quickly walked back into the kitchen so he wouldn't see me standing at the back door.

"He coming to the window now," I announced to Nancy from the kitchen. The anticipation of what was about to happen was making me nervous and sexually aroused. And I also felt more than a little ridiculous. All this planning to enable a teenager to see my wife's body? I'm a responsible adult. What the fuck am I doing?

But this self-abuse didn't last long. The fact is both Nancy and I enjoy doing this sort of thing. It's fun and it doesn't harm anyone, so what's the big deal?

From the kitchen I looked into the guest room to see what my wife was doing. Aware now that she had an audience, she was sitting on the end of the bed facing the window. She reached behind herself and rather clumsily unhooked her bra. This clumsiness may not have been part of her act. She so rarely wears a bra that she's probably not too good at putting one on and taking it off.

Anyway, she let the bra drop on the bed beside her and just sat there for a few seconds with her beautiful breasts facing the window where her voyeur stood. Her light pink nipples stood fully erect. She was clearly enjoying this as much as Bryce and I were.

She stood up then and, turning her body toward me, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. As she stepped out of them, I saw that she was wearing a pair of ordinary white panties. They were small but far more decent than her g-string panties. Then, as we'd planned earlier, she walked over to the window and closed the blinds completely. This sudden concern for modesty was her way of establishing her innocent intentions in all this.

But I had to know exactly what Bryce was doing! Surely, by now he'd found the ideal vantage point, the four-inch bit of slat I'd removed for him. With the blinds closed, it was the only viewing place left.

I motioned to Nancy that I'd be leaving for a few minutes. But she didn't see me leave the kitchen because she was busy (carefully, slowly) leaning forward over the end of the bed folding her jeans. As she did this, she had her lovely ass aimed straight at the place where I hoped Bryce was standing and watching.

I walked to the front door, let myself out, and moved quietly around the side of house to the back yard. Taking cover behind a large lilac bush at the back corner of the house, I had a clear view of the guest room window. I learned instantly what I'd come here to find out. Bryce, dimly illuminated in the filtered light coming through the closed blinds, was standing in the disused flower bed under the window and leaning forward to peer into the room through the broken slat.

And I learned something else. He's a southpaw. He had his cock out and was stroking it with his left hand as he peered in at my wife.

I then returned the way I'd come. Seconds after re-entering the house, I was standing in the door of the guest room getting almost the same view the teenaged boy standing outside was getting. And a very horny view it was.

Nancy had removed her panties and was now stark naked. She was again leaning forward over the bed with her ass aimed right at where Bryce stood. She was slowly and very carefully folding several items of clothing she'd taken out of one of her boxes. She took several minutes to do this. I knew that Bryce had to be getting a terrific rear view of my wife's cunt and, since her legs were spread slightly, maybe even her asshole. Finally, she picked up the things she folded and returned them to a box.

Suddenly, it seemed to occur to her that she'd forgotten to take the shower she'd planned. Very deliberately, she walked to the bathroom and entered it (as I, out of Bryce's view, reached forward and patted her naked ass). In the bathroom, she turned on the shower and returned quickly to Bryce's viewing area. She had picked up some berets in the bathroom and, standing gloriously naked by the bed, spent almost a full minute putting her hair up to keep it from getting too wet. The motion of her arms caused her high, smallish breasts to bob up and down. Her nipples seemed more erect than before.

Moving closer to the window, still putting up her hair, she made sure to give Bryce an especially good frontal view of her cunt, with its nice swatch of reddish-blonde pubic hair and its slightly parted lips.

Finally, she headed back into the bathroom to take her shower. I wasn't sure how Bryce would deal with the temporary suspension of the wonderful show he'd been getting. As she showered, she left the bathroom door open and I, still out of Bryce's view, watched her through the glass door of the shower stall. She took a fairly short shower, maybe five minutes, before stepping out of the shower stall and beginning to towel off.

Unable to help myself, I stepped into the bathroom and pulled her partially wet body to me. "You look like a goddess," I whispered to her. She kissed me. And what a kiss it was! She dropped the towel she'd been using, pressed her mouth against mine, and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Oh, fuck, Cal. I'm really horny now. I could actually feel the kid's eyes looking at my body. I need you to fuck me."

"You mean with him watching us?"

"Yes. Oh, God, yes."

I hadn't planned on our going this far in tonight's show. It was supposed to have been just a nude show for Nancy's young voyeur. But I was up to taking it further. In fact, I already had a full hard-on.

My wife asked me to wait about ten minutes before pretending to come home. She'd continue her show for Bryce a little longer. She wanted me to join her in the guest room and immediately get busy with her. Then, carrying the bath towel, she walked back over to the bed. Putting first one then the other foot up on the foot of the bed (and with her ass again aimed straight at Bryce -- if he was still there) she dried herself thoroughly. Very thoroughly.

I decided then to conduct another reconnaissance action around the side of the house. Sneaking back to my hiding place behind the lilac bush, I saw at once that Bryce was still at the window. He'd loosened his jeans and dropped his briefs so they were gathered around his knees. And, watching Nancy toweling herself off by the bed, he was pumping his cock faster and faster.

Unwilling now to wait ten minutes because I was not every bit as horny as Bryce, I went back to the front of the house, rather noisily through the front door, and immediately through to the kitchen. Another Mozart piece was playing on the radio as I entered the guest room. Nancy dropped the towel beside her on the floor and smiled at me.

I walked over to where she stood and put my arms around her. She inclined her face to kiss me. As I held her in my arms I began thinking of how the two of us might look as a sort of artistic composition. She was naked and I was fully clothed. I wondered if this contrast increased the erotic interest for a voyeur. I wasn't used to performing sexually for the benefit of someone else; after all, in our little games, I'd usually been the watcher.

Calvin427
Calvin427
910 Followers
12