My Wife as a Birthday Present Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy is Dean's best present.
4.5k words
4.49
122.2k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

At a few minutes past midnight I heard John's car pull up in front of the house. I didn't bother looking out the front window but walked directly to the hallway closet to get ready to watch Nancy entertain her male friends.

She came through the door first and switched on the lights in the living room (two floor lamps on either end of the couch). Then followed Dean, John, and the young man who seemed to be with Dean. As soon as they were indoors, Dean's cell-phone went off and he walked into the kitchen to answer it. The boy, who must have been sneaking beer at the bar, plopped down on the couch and somewhat blearily watched Nancy take off her heavy coat and lay it across the back of an armchair. He kept watching as she bent forward to remove her boots and was rewarded, I think (her back was to me), by yet another view down her loose sweater top. John headed down the hall to use the toilet.

I could hear Dean in the kitchen talking to someone on his phone but couldn't quite make out what he was saying. A minute or so later Nancy joined him there and I heard her say, "Oh, really? That's too bad." Then Dean and she walked back into the living room. Dean had a serious expression on his face as though he'd received bad news.

I watched Nancy turn to face the hallway and say, "Dean just talked to his wife. Sounds like there's some kind of mess at home and he has to get back right away."

She was speaking to John, who had finished in the bathroom and was standing too far to my left for me to see him.

"Can't you stay a little while?" asked John, walking into my field of vision. "Remember what Nancy said at Curley's about your birthday present, letting you see what you missed by not being at the horny video session. Isn't that a good reason to stick around?"

John, Dean, and Nancy were standing within a few feet of my peephole so I could hear everything they said clearly. This little complication with Dean's wife appeared to be a setback to our plan (well, Nancy's plan), whatever it was. Did she really mean to reenact for Dean all the things she did with Nick and John – the cunnilingus, the fingering to orgasm? And what about the kid sitting on the couch looking goofy? Was he old enough to be involved in any of this?

"Are you kidding?" said Dean. "I'd love to stay awhile. But, damn it! One of the kids is sick and, well, she's using it as an excuse to play the martyr." He was really perplexed and frustrated now. "And I've got to figure out something to do with Pete." (This was obviously the name of the nerdy kid.) "I can't bring him home like that. I thought we could give him a while to sober up. I mean, he's just eighteen and my wife'll never stop letting me have it for getting my innocent little nephew drunk."

"Hey, I'm not innocent. Fuck." This came from Pete on the couch. Saying "fuck" was meant to prove his point, I guess.

"I know that," said Dean, "but you know Marianne thinks you are." Marianne must have been his longsuffering wife's name.

Dean moved over to Nancy and hugged her. "Maybe we could stay for about thirty minutes," he said to John over her shoulder. "Would you mind driving us home then? I'd really appreciate it."

"Maybe there's time for Nancy to give you an abbreviated version of what you missed," said John.

Nancy laughed and said, "Sure. But are you sure it's all right in front of Pete?"

"Hey, I'm not fucking innocent," said Pete, trying again to sound a lot harder than he was.

Dean still hugged Nancy. He ran his hands up and down her back, slyly caressing her ass each time his hands got down there. "It would do him good," he said. "At that prep school he's been going to they never get to even look at a girl. Much less a doll like you. He's led a disadvantaged life for a rich kid."

John said to Nancy, "You still have that cute little skirt and top you wore in the video, don't you? That schoolgirl outfit? I know Dean would like to see you in that. So would I. And, well, you did promise."

"OK. I'll go put it on now, but I'm not wearing that silly wig with the pig-tails." She broke loose from Dean's grasp and headed to the kitchen. I heard her open the refrigerator door. "There's some beer in here you guys can have while you're waiting." She reemerged from the kitchen with a can of beer in her hand, walked over to the sound system and switched on an FM jazz station (setting the volume low), and headed up the hall to our bedroom.

Dean and John went into the kitchen and returned with beers for themselves and one for Pete. "Make this your last one, Pete. I've contributed to the delinquency of a minor enough for one night. And we're going to have to figure out something to do with you tonight. Maybe I can distract Marianne while you sneak into the guest room."

John sat in a modified lotus position on the carpet in front of the coffee table and Dean sat on the opposite end (on the left end, from my vantage point) of the couch from Pete. I took my eye away from the peephole and sat down on the floor of the closet to wait for Nancy's return to the living room. No use tiring out my eyes watching three guys drinking beer.

A few minutes later I heard Nancy's voice back in the living room. I returned to the peephole and noticed that, good to her word, she was wearing the same flared skirt and white button-down blouse that she'd worn at the video shoot. Even without the little-girl wig, she looked about Pete's age. Standing next to John, still sitting on the carpet, Nancy put a hand on his shoulder for balance, lifted her right foot, and set it down on the coffee table. Then, striking a clichéd movie-actress pose with her right hand behind her head, she asked, "How do you like this outfit?"

Dean smiled and said he liked it a lot and the kid, sitting at the other end of the couch, just stared at her crotch. I couldn't be sure from my vantage point, but the way Nancy was standing was probably letting the two of them see whether or not she was wearing panties.

"From what I heard," said Dean, "the video shoot was a making-out scene with this foreign guy. Are you going to show us some of that?"

"Sure, I guess so," said Nancy. "After all, erotic modeling is what I do, right? And it doesn't always have to be for money. Who's going to be Nick's stand-in, though?"

"Dean's the birthday boy," said John.

Dean started to protest that he was only here as an audience, but when Nancy quickly walked over to him and plopped herself down sideways on his lap (an action that gave Pete a nice view up her skirt) he gave in to the idea of being a participant. She placed her left arm around his neck and gave him a friendly peck on the forehead.

"You're going to have to tell me what to do," she said to John. "I got pretty involved in that video session but can't remember exactly what happened when."

"Well, the first thing Nick did was to play with your tits through your blouse," said John, obviously loving, for the time being at least, the role of director. "So that's your first task, Dean. Get to it."

"Damn," Dean said laughingly (but also a little self-consciously, I thought). "Do I have to?" Tentatively, he brought his right hand up to Nancy's breasts and began manipulating first one, then the other. As he did, Nancy brought her face up to his cheek and kissed him. I think she was whispering something encouraging to him.

Dean's nephew still sat at Nancy's feet taking it all in: my wife's legs and crotch, his uncle's right hand massaging her breasts, her lips against the side of his face. My cock had become quite stiff watching all this, and I had no doubt that young Pete's would soon be hard, too, if it wasn't already. An eighteen-year-old is always on the verge of getting an erection, anyway.

John picked up the coffee table and set it to the side. He was obviously clearing an area in front of the couch for further fun with my wife. Dean, meanwhile, had insinuated his hand inside Nancy's blouse (somehow a button had come undone) and was vigorously manipulating her left breast. She continued kissing his cheek and began making a sort of cooing noise. After a minute or so of this, John asked Dean how he liked the feel of Nancy's breasts. "They feel great. In fact, they're perfect," said Dean. "I've been looking at these sweet tits all semester, but I never thought I'd get to handle them like this."

"I hope you don't think they're not too small," said Nancy.

"They feel great. They're perfect little handfuls," said Dean. "Way better than the those big floppies of Marianne's."

John got back into director mode. "We're short on time. Let's get rid of the blouse now. Is that OK, Nancy?"

"Sure," said Nancy. "Can somebody give me a little help?"

Dean removed his hand from Nancy's blouse and spoke to his young nephew: "Don't be a slacker, Pete. The lady needs help getting her blouse off. Do I have to do everything?" (He said this in a pretty good Oliver Hardy voice.)

Pete hesitated for a second, then (after Nancy swiveled around on Dean's lap to make way for him) crawled across the couch next to his nephew. Nancy was now sitting facing John and me and, looking over John's shoulder, I could see that she was wearing a pair of her ordinary white cotton panties. Leaning forward on his knees and using both hands, Pete clumsily but eventually undid the button just above Nancy's breasts. Then, moving his hands down past the button that Dean had somehow already undone, he slowly undid the bottom button, the one just above the waist of her skirt. He rocked back on his knees then, but when John complained that her breasts were still covered, Pete obliged everyone by pulling the blouse wide open.

Pete leaned forward to get an even better look at my wife's beautiful breasts. Her nipples, only a little darker than the light pink areolas surrounding them, were quite erect, probably from Dean's manipulation of them. Dean, looking down at her breasts, said, "Damn, they're really beautiful, Nancy!" He then reached around her and cupped a breast in each hand. He caressed them for a while but was soon pinching her nipples gently and rolling them between his fingers and thumbs. Nancy put her head back against him and, closing her eyes, began breathing a little harder.

After about a minute of this, John walked over to the couch and, taking Nancy by the left arm, pulled her up from Dean's lap into a standing position. Her blouse, though completely unbuttoned, fell forward and again more or less covered her well-fondled breasts. "We can't stay much longer," he said, "so let's move on to something more erotic."

Dean and Pete looked only slightly annoyed at having Nancy taken away from them. I'm sure the promise of "something more erotic" appeased them.

John pulled Nancy's blouse out of her skirt waist, then removed it entirely and tossed it on the floor. She now stood facing him wearing only the short skirt and, of course, the white panties under it. I could see (we could all see) that my wife's beautiful nipples were very erect and jutting outward and upward right at him.

John said, "I'm sorry, but first I've got to take a minute to do this." He leaned forward, as though unable to resist the temptation, and took Nancy's left nipple between his lips. He spent maybe twenty seconds sucking on it. As he sucked her, she placed her right hand around the back of his neck, encouraging him to keep doing it. Then, as John placed her other nipple in his mouth and began sucking it, my wife looked over toward me and smiled. She then closed her eyes with pleasure and made a slight moaning sound.

Watching through my peephole, I had been getting more and more aroused. Seeing that smile, seeing my wife throwing her head slightly back and closing her eyes with pleasure, hearing that little involuntary moan – all of this did it for me. I had to cum into a paper towel I had in the closet with me for that purpose. Since Nancy had sucked me off only a few hours earlier, I didn't shoot a huge amount, but the orgasm felt wonderful nonetheless.

As my spasms subsided, I watched John kiss her deeply on the mouth, pick her up in his arms, and lay her down in front of the couch where the coffee table had been. As I viewed the scene, she lay sideways with her head to my left and her feet to my right. On the couch, Dean and Pete leaned forward to take in every inch of her reclining body. John knelt on one knee, meanwhile, over her upper body. She held her naked breasts in her hands as though suddenly modest, but her little skirt had been flipped up somehow so her white panties were now fully exposed.

"Oh, God," I heard her say softly, "I'm getting pretty turned on. Are you sure you guys have to leave?"

"We still have a little time," said John. "In the video session, I remember you kept your skirt on but you lost your panties. We want a true reenactment for Dean, right? Is it OK if we take them off you?

She said something I couldn't hear, but it obviously wasn't "no."

Dean spoke up from the couch then: "Maybe that can be Pete's job. He did such a good job with the blouse, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind." He turned to his nephew and gestured with his head for Pete to get to it.

Pete, slumping forward (an attempt to conceal his hard-on, I think), climbed off the couch and was soon on the carpet at Nancy's feet. At first, she lay quite still, her hands covering her breasts and her legs together. Then she raised her head up and looked at the boy as though she were uncomfortable with his involvement. I guessed what she was thinking: raunchy was one thing, child endangerment another.

John got back into the role of director. "OK, Pete, go ahead and pull her panties off. Nancy, maybe you can lift your butt off the floor a little to make it easier."

"Just a second," said Nancy to Dean, "How old did you say Pete is?"

"He's eighteen. He looks younger than that, but he's legally an adult now."

"Besides," added John, "there's not going to be any actual fucking, right?"

"That's definitely right," said Nancy, arching her back and spreading her legs slightly.

At that, Pete reached forward and, gripping the sides of her panties, quickly pulled them down her legs and over her feet. He sat on his haunches then, holding the panties in one hand and staring intently at Nancy's exposed cunt.

"I should have told you to take them off slowly, Pete," said John. "It's a lot sexier that way. Now that you've got them off, though, how do you like what you see?"

The kid was struck mute but continued to stare. Nancy legs were slightly parted and she had now brought her knees up. The close-up view of a real (not Internet) tight pink-lipped cunt, surrounded by a lovely swatch of wispy, light-brown cunt hair, must have been one of the highlights of his young life. Since she was still lying sideways to me, I could only imagine the precise details of what he was seeing.

Dean stood up then and got down on the carpet next to his nephew. He muscled him about two feet to the side (towards me), usurping the privileged vantage point. "It's my birthday," he explained. "You don't get to have all the fun."

"What did that foreign guy do next?" he continued. As he asked this, Dean placed a hand on each of Nancy's knees, separating them an inch or so further apart, and scooted on his knees closer to her. Pete, meanwhile, had moved slightly behind his uncle and, dipping his head down to get a viewing angle past Dean's muscular torso, kept his eyes riveted on my wife's pretty cunt.

John leaned forward over Nancy. "I think you sat on his face then, didn't you, Nancy? I remember watching Nick eating you as he was lying on his back."

Nancy had closed her eyes and, at first, I thought she wasn't going to answer John. She seemed distracted and I noticed that she had begun playing with her breasts. That's when I noticed Dean's right hand was no longer resting on her knee. "Oh, God. Yes. I think I remember that, too," she finally said. When she gave a little gasp and said, "Oh, Dean, that feels good," I gathered that he was caressing or fingering my wife's cunt and my cock was again beginning to stir.

"So, Dean," said John, "how would you like to lie down and have Nancy lower herself on to your mouth?" Ignoring the question, Dean backed off from Nancy several feet and stretched out on his belly between her legs. His head must have been about two feet from her crotch. He brought his right hand forward then and resumed fingering her cunt. Lying on his belly like that he had a much better view of what he was doing than before. And so did young Pete, who was leaning forward over his uncle watching him at work on my wife.

After several minutes of being fingerfucked, Nancy began breathing spasmodically, and I knew she was getting close to an orgasm. Abruptly, though, she surprised everyone by putting a stop to it. "Oh, Dean, that's so, so good. But I'd like you to stop. I don't want to cum this way. Could you use your tongue on me the way Nick did? You know, with me on top the way John mentioned. I really get off on that."

She was sitting up now and I watched her gently remove Dean's slippery-wet right hand from her crotch.

As he raised himself up to his knees, I noticed Dean's face was suddenly quite flushed and he seemed somehow troubled. Was he embarrassed? I knew he was aroused because there was a large bulge in his trousers. Maybe "eating pussy" wasn't something he was comfortable doing. Or maybe he was somewhat inhibited by having his nephew present. When he finally managed to speak, it was clear that he was embarrassed: "Actually, I've never done that before. I'm not sure I even know how."

John came to Dean's rescue: "I remember more or less how Nick did it. Would it be OK for me to be the stand-in?" He seemed to be asking both Dean and Nancy.

Nancy leaned forward to Dean (they were both on their knees, she naked except for her little skirt, he fully clothed) and kissed him deeply. "That sounds like a good idea. I'd like to do it just right for you, Dean. Why don't you just watch this time and maybe, if you like, you can do me orally next time," she said. Then she stood up and, taking handsome John by the hand, positioned him so he was lying on his back with his head in my direction. I noticed that there was quite a bulge in his trousers, too.

To complete the inventory, I thought about checking out Pete's crotch area. But by then Nancy was straddling John's prone body with her skirt flipped up on her back and that perfect ass of hers aimed right at my peephole. What a view she was giving me! Dean (who seemed to have gotten over his embarrassment) and his cousin crawled over between me and the action to get a better look. Reclining on the carpet, though, they were low enough not to be in my line of vision.

I was already completely hard again. And I couldn't help stroking my cock as I watched Nancy scoot back on her knees so her crotch was only several inches over John's face. Her cunt lips were slightly spread and quite wet from the fingering Dean had just given her. I noticed that some of the moisture was around her tight little asshole, too.

As she brought her cunt down closer to John's mouth, he reached up with his hands and, using his thumbs, spread her wide open. This caused her to groan and I noticed for the first time that, half lying on John's body, she had a hold of his erect cock through his trousers.

"Damn, that's beautiful, Nancy!" exclaimed Dean. "Please show it to us like that a little more." John did as asked. He held her cunt a few inches above his face (I think she'd given up trying to press it down on his mouth) and spent almost thirty seconds playing with it -- opening and closing her cunt and rubbing his thumbs across her partially exposed, swollen clit. From her excited clit to her alternately stretched and relaxed cunt lips to the opening and closing of her vaginal tunnel -- it was a wonderfully obscene display. And that asshole of hers, also intermittently stretched open by the pressure of John's thumbs, seemed to just beg for a cock in it.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12