My Wife as a Porn Star Ch. 03

Story Info
She and a partner were the stars and I was the videographer.
811 words
3.94
21.8k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sivad44
sivad44
69 Followers

My wife Donna and I embarked on an adventure a few weeks back that entailed us making porn movies - with me as the videographer, and her and a stranger as the stars.

We'd go out to a bar, with me observing and recording from a distance, and she would flirt around until she found a guy she wanted as her co-star, and I'd rush home to turn on all the hidden cameras and mikes in our living room, and take up my post in the basement observation room before she and the guy got there. And when they did, the movie would begin.

And it worked out well the first two times. She enjoyed two exciting and satisfying sexual encounters, and I captured it all on video for us to watch later. So we tried it again. This time we went to a shot and a beer bar called "Bob's" in an industrial part of town.

And when Donna walked in, wearing a tight, short skirt and thin, little halter top with no bra, every guy in the place was looking at her. And why not? She was a fit and trim 31 year old woman, with blonde, shoulder length hair, and pale, blue eyes, a great set of full and firm 38-D breasts, and a killer ass and body. She had the kind of looks and body that would make a man get hard just from looking at her.

So it wasn't surprising that guys started hitting on her right away. First a couple of old guys. Then a short, ugly guy. Then a fat kid with bad acne. And she graciously spurned them all. Than a tall, good looking guy wearing a John Deere baseball cap sat down next to her.

"Damn, baby," he said. "You're driving the men in here crazy! What brought you in this place tonight?"

"Just a hunch," she said. "I've been divorced for about two months now, and I'm getting horny, and I thought maybe someone in here would interest me. And damn if you didn't sit down right next to me."

"Glad I could help, babe. So you're uh...lookin' for a lover tonight?"

"That's right. My name's Donna, what's yours?"

"Bobby. Bobby McNeil. I own this place."

"Really? Well nice to meet you Bobby McNeil. Are you free tonight?"

That was all I needed to hear. I knew this was her choice for the night. So I left and went home to get set up. And when they got there, I was stunned to see that she was accompanied by TWO men, Bobby and another young guy (Dale). Which was worrisome at first, but judging by her body language it looked like she was fine with it. So I went with it.

And it didn't take long for them to get her halter top pushed down, and they both started licking and sucking her breasts and nipples. And it looked like she was really enjoying it. Which didn't surprise me because Donna loved to have her tits fondled and squeezed and played with.

"Oh God, fellas. You're driving me crazy!"

Then they took her skirt and panties off and Bobby knelt between her legs and started eating her pussy (another favorite of Donna's). And he must have been good at it because she started moaning and squirming in obvious delight. Then Dale moved up beside her head, and lowered his cock down to her lips, and she started sucking him hungrily.

And after a couple of minutes her body started quivering and she came. Then Bobby stood up and started fucking her. And Dale started shoving his dick in her mouth more aggressively. And it was obvious that she was in sexual heaven.

"Mmmph. Unhh. Oh God!"

And within a couple of minutes she came again. But the guys were still going strong. So they switched places. Dale started fucking her pussy while Bobby fucked her mouth. And they were both fondling and caressing her tits. And squeezing her nipples. And she came AGAIN!

Then Dale slid his cock out of her pussy, and shoved it up her ass. And Bobby took his place in her pussy. And now she was going nuts.

"Oh God! Oh shit! Fuuuuckk me! Yes! Yes!"

And as far as I could tell she came at least two more times. Then they both pulled out, and moved up by her head, and took turns fucking her mouth. First Dale. Then Bobby. And they pulled out before they came and splattered their loads all over her tits, and neck and face.

And then they left. Just like that. And left her laying on the couch covered in cum.

And since I could tell that Donna was sexually spent, I left her alone that night. But we had some great times watching the video together later.

More to come...

sivad44
sivad44
69 Followers