My Wife Astrid

Story Info
Wife gets picked up.
3.3k words
4.07
94.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balmers
balmers
58 Followers

This all started one night at a festival in Germany in 2001. I am in the army stationed in Germany.

Astrid, my wife, and I were sitting in the beer tent listening to the music and drinking some of that fine German beer. The band started playing some music that was good for foxtrot dancing and Astrid really wanted to dance. I am not a dancer at all and since I was already about ¾ drunk I was not about to try to dance with her. She is really a good dancer and I feel bad trying to keep up with her.

Let me start by describing my wife. Astrid is 47 years old and she stays in very good shape. She goes to the gym 4 days a week and jogs 2 miles every day. She is 5'6" and weighs about 135 lbs. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes and a damned fine body for a 47 year old. About 5 years ago, I paid to have her breasts enlarged and now she has perfect 38C breasts with nipples to die for. She turns heads wherever she goes and could probably pass for 35 years old. She is a very outgoing person who is not afraid to start a conversation with just about anyone.

This night Astrid was dressed in a moderate length mini skirt with a blouse, bra and thong along with some 2-3" heels. She had been wearing a jacket but as the evening wore on it started to get warm in the tent and she took it off.

When the music changed to dancing music, Astrid was moving back and forth to the music and it was obvious that she wanted to get up to dance up on the dance floor in the front of the tent.

There were a bunch of Soldiers up toward the front of the tent and they were pretty loud and obviously had been drinking quite a bit. After a while one of the guys noticed her and then approached us to ask if she would like to dance. I nodded that it was ok with me and she got up to dance with him. She danced with him for a little while and then returned to the table and sat back down.

For the next hour or so, a few of the guys from that same table asked her to dance with them and they seemed to be enjoying it and I noticed that Astrid also seemed to enjoy all of the attention that she was getting.

I was getting quite drunk and Astrid was telling me to slow down with my drinking.

I got up to go to the bathroom and when I returned Astrid was not at the table.

I looked to the dance floor and saw she was dancing, but this time it was with a large black guy.

I did not have a problem with this but after a while of watching them I noticed that he seemed to be moving his hands lower until one was at the top of her butt. She was laughing with him while they were dancing and they were very close together. They stayed out there for a few songs and it was getting to the point where I was starting to get a little mad because of the way that he was constantly rubbing his hands down to her butt.

Several times she pulled his hands back up but after a while she just let it alone and left his hand there. Finally they came back to the table and he went off to get something to drink.

I asked her what the hell she was doing letting him manhandle her the way he was. She laughed and said it was harmless and that he didn't mean anything by it. I said that it was about time to head home because we had walked to the fest.

She wanted to stay a little bit longer and said that I should have one more beer.

I was very drunk by this time and having a little trouble trying to finish drinking my beer.

About this time the black guy came back over and asked her to dance again. They danced some more and it was more of his groping around on her butt. Then a slower song came on and they stayed out on the floor.

I was a bit surprised by this but didn't care too much. It was about 1:30 AM and the crowd was thinning out.

Most of the people left were very drunk or hanging around up by the dance floor.

I was drinking my beer and when I glanced over at the dance floor to see where Astrid was and was surprised to see that he was holding her very close and his one hand was fully on her butt and her skirt was lifted part of the way up exposing part of one of her cheeks. He was rubbing his hand on her bare cheek, gripping her ass and pulling her into him. She was not resisting and didn't resist even when he started to kiss her. Then she pushed him away. He pulled her back toward him again and they danced some more. I thought that I could see him rubbing against her but I wasn't sure because of all of the people up there and the smoke from so many people smoking.

When they finally came back to the table I noticed that her lipstick was smeared some and that he had some on his face.

She then said that it was about time to go home.

I started to get up but was pretty drunk and stumbled. She grabbed me by the arm and helped me stand up. We started to walk toward the entrance and the black guy asked where we were going.

She told him we were going home and he asked if he could walk along. She said ok and we left. Pretty soon they were walking up ahead talking and laughing.

I didn't feel very well and I was having some trouble staying on the sidewalk. I could see that he had his arm around her as they walked but I was mainly focused on trying to stay on my feet.

I could hear her giggle and she told him a few times to stop it. I looked at them and saw that she was pushing his hand away from up under her skirt and told him again to stop it because she was married.

Finally she looked back and saw that I was way back and then they came back for me. They then got on either side of me and had me by the arms and were helping me walk to the house.

When we finally got there, he had to help me get up the stairs into the house.

Astrid had him come in to help get me on the couch in the TV room. I laid there trying to concentrate on not throwing up or falling off the couch and I heard Astrid telling him thanks and that he should go.

I heard the door close and thought that he had left and I dozed off. I am not sure how long I was asleep but I heard voices and I woke up again.

I heard Astrid saying something but could not understand what she was saying. I got up from the couch and walked down to the living room. I stopped at the door and looked in and then saw that the guy was still there. They were sitting on the love seat and he was kissing her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and started to go over there to tell him to get the hell out of my house.

Then stopped when I heard her moaning. I walked back out and went over through the kitchen to come out on the other side. When I saw them my mouth had to have dropped to the floor.

Astrid was sitting there kissing him and he had one hand on her bare tit and the other between her legs.

I was totally stunned. I stopped for a minute to think and heard the way she was moaning and noticed that it actually excited me some seeing her like that.

I stepped back so that I could see them around the corner. He was working his hand between her legs. She had her legs closed and it was keeping his hand out. She was telling him that she couldn't because I was right there in the house. He kept trying to get his hand between her legs and he already had the buttons either open or pulled off of her blouse and her bra pushed up above her tits.

Not sure exactly what all he was doing because part of my view was blocked. I was trying to see when all of a sudden he leaned forward and then when he sat back I saw that he had her thong in his hand. He moved it to his nose and took a big sniff of it an said "MMMMMM, Damn you smell good"

Astrid moved off the couch and I could tell that she was undoing his pants. He stood up and when I saw the size of his cock I almost said something out loud. He was HUGE. His cock had to be at least 9-10" long and as thick as a soda can. Astrid said something about how big it was too and I could see her white hand wrapping around the dark skin on his cock as she started to lick up and down the sides of it.

He seemed to get even bigger as she started to take the head of it into her mouth. Once she had the entire head in her mouth it looked like her mouth was stuffed full. She took more of it into her mouth and I saw that she gagged just a little on it but kept trying to take more of it in her mouth.

I couldn't believe I was seeing her doing this. I wanted to run over and stop them but for some reason I was rooted to the spot and couldn't stop watching them. The contrast of his dark color and her white skin riveted me and I couldn't stop them. The more I watched the more interested I became plus I started getting hard watching them together.

I was amazed by the size of him and the fact that my loving, devoted wife was sucking his hard cock.

I could barely ever talk her into even giving me a little head and here she was gagging trying to force more of his cock into her mouth.

He was saying things to her about how hot her mouth was and how much he wanted to fuck her. He pulled her up and turned her around so that he could push her back onto the marble coffee table. She laid back and spread her legs wide open, I could see how wet she was. Her nearly completely shaved pussy was shining in the overhead lights.

He moved between her open legs and I could see the head of his big cock touching against her pussy lips. He moved it up and down along her slit as she moaned and moved toward him trying to get him to enter her. I could hear her moaning.

Then he told her, "tell me what you want".

She said that she wanted him in her.

He said "tell me exactly what you want".

She said "I want you to fuck me with your big cock".

I was amazed because I always wanted her to talk dirty and she never would.

He asked her if she ever had a big black cock before and she told him no. She told him that for the past almost 20 years she had only been with me.

He asked if I was as big as him and she said I was only about half as big. He laughed and told her she was in for a treat and he was happy to be her first black guy.

He asked if she was ready and she actually told him to fuck her pussy with his big black cock.

Hearing her talk like that was exciting me like never before. I watched as he eased himself forward into her.

She started with a low pitched moan which started to get higher and louder as he pushed further into her. She asked him to stop and he said "no way" as he kept pushing further into her. She started making these mewling sounds as he started moving in and out of her.

I could see that he was about ¾ of the way in and already Astrid was sounding like she was ready to orgasm.

Soon I heard her telling him that she was going to cum. As she started moaning, he started fucking her harder and harder until I heard him slapping against her as she was almost screaming in orgasm.

He kept driving into her as she finished cumming and soon she was telling him it was starting to hurt.

He paid no mind to her and continued fucking her hard. She started begging him to stop so he slowed down.

Then he told her to get on her hands and knees on the floor because he wanted to fuck her doggy style.

I opened my pants and pulled out my hard cock. Spitting on it I started masturbating.

She moved to the floor and he moved behind her. Her smacked her on her butt and told her to pull her cheeks apart, he wanted to see her spread open.

She obeyed him and pulled her butt open. He spit onto her crack and moved his cock around in the spit. Then he lined it up with her pussy and pushed deeply into her. She moaned really loud and told him to be careful or they would wake me up.

He said "he is too damned drunk to wake up and besides, he didn't seem to mind me grabbing your ass at the fest, I saw him watching me do it" she said that he must have been mistaken. He laughed as he started fucking her harder and deeper. He slapped her on her butt a few times and I could see his red handprint on her white skin.

He was not all the way into her yet (since our third child, Astrid's cervix hangs a bit low and it is still partly open. Sometimes when I fuck her doggy she complains that I hit against it) She started to tell him it was hurting her because he was too big.

He reached around her and started rubbing her clit. She started moaning harder and I could see her legs quiver a little bit. She was getting close again which surprised me because no matter how hard I tried I could never get her to cum twice.

I could tell that he was about 2" from being completely inside her when he was thrusting. She moaned loudly that she was cumming and he started slamming into her.

After a few thrusts I could hear that he was slapping tightly against her.

She cried out that he was tearing her and then he said "I felt it, I am in your womb, bitch. You ready to get pregnant?" (Since I had a vasectomy she was not on birth control) She cried out that he had agreed to pull out.

He laughed and thrust a few more times into her before pushing hard and telling her he was cumming.

She tried to move away but he grabbed her tightly, keeping himself buried deep inside her. He grunted as he shot into her, Astrid struggling to get away.

She was calling him a lying asshole. Finally he released her and I swear I heard his cock pop out of her pussy.

Astrid fell forward and with her legs spread I could see the large amount of cum leaking out of her red swollen pussy.

She was almost crying as she told him to get out. He again laughed and told her to get her ass over to him and lick his cock clean.

She refused and he grabbed her, pulling her to him and pushing his cock against her lips. She reluctantly started licking him off.

He started getting hard again as she cleaned him.

He told her again that she had a hot mouth. Then he told her that he already had her mouth and pussy, he wanted her other hole.

She pulled back from him and said "NO not even my husband does that to me"

He told her it was high time she gave up her cherry.

She told him that it was time for him to go.

He pulled her over his legs so her butt was up and started to spank her. He slapped her quite a few times until Astrid was crying a little bit and I saw that her ass was very red.

He started fingering her pussy; I could hear the squishy noises as he pulled the juices to her rosebud and started sliding his finger around her tight hole.

I saw him start to push his finger into her ass. She told him to stop but he continued pushing it deeper inside her. I saw him add another finger as she started to squirm, begging him now to stop.

She was telling him that it hurt and she didn't want it anymore. He continued to finger her ass as he started to rub her clit with the other hand.

Astrid was starting to moan again from him rubbing her clit. I could see her starting to move her hips to meet his fingers on her clit. Her body was moving more and more and I could tell that his fingers were deep inside her ass now. She as starting to moan louder and louder as he fingered her.

He told her to lie back on the table again. She laid on her back and he pushed her legs up so that they were on his shoulders. He started to push his cock into her pussy again.

She moaned that she wanted him to fuck her again. He was thrusting in and out of her for a few minutes then pulled out. He pushed her legs up further and pushed it against her tight little rosebud.

She said nooooo a few times and then the head must have gone in because she screamed a little bit.

I heard her weakly say no again but he pushed further into her. She was moaning louder and trying to keep him from going further into her, but he kept going further and further. Soon he was starting to get into a rhythm and she was moaning loudly. It didn't take long at all and he was telling her that he was going to cum. He pulled back and then shot his cum onto her stomach.

I was pretty amazed at the amount of cum he still had after already shooting once before.

A few minutes later I heard him say that he needed to get going and that he wanted to catch her again sometime.

Then I heard the words that I never thought I would hear. Astrid told him that he could stop by any time he wanted to.

I hurried up and went back to the couch, pretending like I had been asleep the entire time.

Astrid came by and checked on me before going to our bedroom. She smelled like sex and she only stopped by for a second before going further back and in a minute I heard the shower turn on.

This was probably the most sexually excited I had ever been.

The next morning Astrid was acting like everything was normal. I am not sure if he ever returned for another visit but I know that she has had other lovers since then, and I keep checking whenever I can to see if I can get another show.

balmers
balmers
58 Followers