My Wife Being Fucked By...Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple discovers Swinger's parties.
5.7k words
4.12
132.5k
24
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife Being Fucked By Other Men Turns Me On Ch. 2

This sexual talk went on for about six months; at this point in time it was just talk nothing else. More and more the thought of watching my wife being fucked by another man took over my every thought. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of my sexy wife with other men. But how was I going to get her to think of it as a reality and not just fantasy.

I just happened to be walking passed an adult bookstore one afternoon and my curiosity got the better of me, I decided to step inside. I had visited these adult stores before in my younger days to browse through the magazines, check out the videos on sale and basically just for a perv like any hot blooded horny male. I entered and greeted the man at the counter and walked towards the video section. I took a few minutes checking the covers and reading the story lines, if there were any. I walked around eyeing off all the sex toys or marital aides as they call them now then made my way to the magazine racks. Again I checked the covers or more to the point the naked women with legs spread wide open with either large cocks, dildos or another females fingers or tongues shoved in their massive cunts.

Then my luck changed, I came upon a collection of magazines that had advertisements for partners, married couples or single people to meet others for sex. Wow! This is very interesting I thought. I purchased the magazine not really knowing what the contents would be as it was in a plastic wrapper due to censorship laws. I paid the man at the counter and he of cause slipped it into a brown paper bag. I drove home in anticipation eager to rip the bag open and ogle at the contents like a teenage boy getting hold of a porn mag for the first time.

Judy was out with our son when I arrived home leaving me to check out the mag before she got back. I tore open the bag then the plastic wrapper. I sat on the edge of the bed reading the cover before flicking the book open to see what was inside. To cut the story short it was a magazine for couples or single people to advertise for other people to meet them for casual sex. Some adverts had photos showing the couples in sex acts or just the wives or girlfriends in sexy poses. It had all sorts of categories to choose from... Couples wanting single men or single women, couples wanting other couples, men wanting men, women wanting women etc. The one that got my interest was the section for swinger's parties. What the hell are swinger's parties I thought? Reading on I discovered that some people actually host parties for other adults to meet up and swap partners or just watch. Is this what I've been looking for? My brain started to tick over and my dick began to rise. I took out my cock and jerked off whilst reading the adds and I pondered how to introduce this mag to Judy.

I decided to introduce her to my new discovery during our next love making session or fuck session what ever comes first. It had been a busy week for both of us, it was now Thursday night and even though I was horny as hell I wanted to wait it out until Saturday night. When we would be having a nice night in, the little one would be in bed and we are both relaxed and after a few drinks we usually end up having a nice session in front of the TV while watching a porn video.

Saturday night didn't arrive quickly enough. My cock had been hard all day and I couldn't wait for my chance to introduce my new discovery. Judy made a nice roast and together with a bottle of wine we sat at the dining room table chatting about the week's events and enjoyed our meal. I had to force myself not to bring up the magazine during our conversation, I was so eager to tell her about it but I knew it wasn't the right time or the right place. It will have to wait till the night really heats up.

The wine had had any effect on Judy as I knew it would, she was feeling frisky and definitely ready for a night of fucking. While I helped her wash the dishes she had come up close to me rubbing my cock over my pants and given me one of her sexy "I need to be fucked look" on her face. I in turn had pulled her close kissing her sweet lips that tasted of wine. She had felt my hardon growing in my pants as she had pressed her groin into mine. She gave it a soft squeeze before escaping to the bedroom and closing the door. I quickly finished the dishes, cleaned the dining area and kitchen before grabbing another bottle of wine, two glasses and making my way to the loungeroom. I switched on the TV and sat there impatiently waiting for her to return. I was not disappointed. She came into the lounge wearing her white lace teddy and smelling of the perfume I had bought for her the Christmas before. Being of dark skin her body showed through the white material leaving little to the imagination. And those sexy huge aureoles stood out like two dark eyes peeking at me through the sheer material. I handed her the glass of wine as she snuggled close to me on the lounge making my cock throb in its confined space.

We drank another glass of wine each and by this time Judy was feeling very aroused due to my wondering hands that caressed her body. She put her head across my lap with the back of her head resting on the bulge in my pants and stretched her legs along the sofa. At times I would tease her by brushing my hand across her erect nipples or over her belly stopping just above her shaved pussy. She would spread her legs a little wider hoping that I would caress her pussy, but I know teasing in this way drives her more wild and when I do touch her in the right spot, she would cum instantly. It was time for some video action I thought. I gently lifted her head from my lap and made my way to the Video cabinet to sift through the collection of adult erotica. I had to choose wisely, it had to be just the right one. We had seen all the videos we have in our collection, but we have our favorites that we like to watch over and over. Although I'm not sure if we have ever seen the ending of most of our videos.

I chose one that I thought would be most appropriate. It was of a couple that were attempting to sell their house and on arriving home on a hot summers day they had walked to the rear of the house and caught the real estate agent and his sexy big breasted blonde assistant fucking at the edge of the pool. Instead of getting angry and heading outside to stop the action they had watched them through the rear window and the owner had raised his wife's skirt and plunged his big cock into her cunt from behind. As always happens in these movies they end up in a foursome on the back patio. And of course they sell the house but not before the wife gets fucked buy a potential buyer and his (You guessed it!) big breasted blonde wife. And for some reason walks around with a vibrator in her hand back for these unexpected occasions. I inserted the video and rewound it to the start before taking my place on the lounge besides Judy. She snuggled up to me once again and lowered her head resting it on my shoulder.

We caressed each other as we watched the action. There were a lot of sucking, licking and fucking making both Judy and I hot and horny as hell. I could have stripped off then and there undressed Judy and begin our own hot action but I had other things planned and it had to be at just the right moment. And by the scene on the screen it wasn't going to be long. The owner of the house had just blown his load into his wife's cunt as they watched the agent empty his load into his assistant's mouth. They got dressed and walked out the back door to confront the startled agents in the back yard. The blonde was cleaning the cum of her bosses cock with her tongue and taking it into her mouth for a thorough cleaning as the owners approached them at the edge of the pool. The four of them end up under the patio and the wife can't get her eyes of the agents long semi hard cock. Then it starts again, the wife goes down to suck the agents cock as his assistant kneels before the husband taking his rigid cock into her own mouth. And that's where I begin the second phase of my devilish plan.

I cup Judy's breast in my hand squeezing her nipple causing her to moan. She reaches for the bulge in my pants giving it a little squeeze before fumbling for the zipper and sliding it down to reveal the tip of my cock poking over the top of my shorts. I lift myself off the lounge taking hold of my pants and shorts pulling them over my hips. I toss my pants aside and sit back down. Judy again stretches out across the lounge and lowers her head to my raging hard on. Her mouth encircles the head and she begins to suck causing my body to shake with the gentle touch of her lips. She takes her time playing and kissing my cock as we focus on the fucking action taking place on the screen. The husband is fucking the assistant from behind whilst she's bent over the patio table as he watches his wife getting her shaved pussy eaten by the well hung agent. I take my cue and begin phase two.

"Mmmmm! I'd love to do that honey, wouldn't you?" She slips her mouth from my cock and asks, "do what?" "Swap partners so I can watch you being fucked," I reply coyly. "Yeah right!" "We always talk about it but could we ever go through with it?" Her tongue goes back to teasing my cock as I ponder my next move. "Have you ever heard of swinger's parties?" "Swingers parties! And what are they?" "I was walking past an adult store the other day and I thought I'd take a look inside." "Oh Really! Find anything interesting?" "Well! Actually I found a magazine where people advertise these parties and for couples to meet up for sex with other couples". There was a short pause as I waited for a harsh reprimand or for her to take off in a huff. But I was very surprised by her response. "Where is this magazine? Can I have a look?" "I can go and get it if you like!" I rose from my seat and headed for the bedroom with my rigid cock swaying from side to side as I walked. I had suddenly lost interest on the horny action taking place on the video. This will be much more interesting then a video I thought to myself as I walked into the bedroom.

I quickly rummaged through my sock drawer searching for my magazine. I pulled it out from its hiding place and held it up to kiss the cover as if I had just found a precious gold nugget. I headed back to the lounge room with a big grin across my face feeling very proud of myself that my plan had worked. Now the question is How far will I get with my devilish plan? Only time will tell. I entered the lounge ready to tell Judy that I had the mag. I stopped abruptly as I saw Judy laid back across the lounge with two fingers in her pussy as she watched the porn video. I crept up to her from behind and deliberately dropped the mag on her giving her a scare. She quickly pulled out her fingers as if she had just been caught fingering her pussy by a stranger. "Don't stop on my account!"

She sat up took hold of the mag and studied the picture on the cover as I walked around to take my place beside her eagerly waiting for her comments. She leant back against me putting both feet on the lounge; I held her around the shoulders and wrapped the other arm around her waist. She began to flick through the mag, first checking out the black and white pictures above some of the adverts and adding her own comments then returning to the beginning as we both read through the adverts. Some were interesting, some weird and some down right funny. And by this time we had both lost interest in the video but kept it playing in the background to add to the sexual tension in the air, not forgetting the sweet aroma of her moist pussy.

We came across one advert from a loving married couple who were looking for a single guy to fulfil the wife's fantasy of wanting two guys at the same time. The ad went on to read, Loving couple wanting to meet up with a straight male for sexual fun. Must be well hung and a long stayer. "What's a long stayer?" Judy asked innocently. "I think it means a guy that can fuck for a long time without blowing his load". Ohh! She replied before reading on. Discretion is a must, as we are well known in our community. He must be a cop or the postman" Judy uttered with a laugh, "or he could be the local mayor". We both laughed even loader as Judy flicked to another page.

She stopped at the section for Swingers parties. I held her closer caressing her naked arms as my heart began to thump through my chest with excitement. Finally we come to the part I've been waiting for I thought to myself as Judy read on. There were about six adverts relating to swinger's parties, we began to read them one by one. My hand had slid down between Judy's thighs and she opened them wider invitingly as my hand rested over her hot pussy. My fingers found the entrance to her love hole as my index finger entered her feeling the wetness within. She was soaking wet and I hoped that the magazine was partly to blame. Her body began to squirm as I moved my finger in circular motions inside her cunt, and she just went on reading as her curiosity got the better of her. To my satisfaction may I add.

The first ad was for a party being held at a secluded hideaway on the outskirts of the city. It was being held in a large two-story house equipped with a large spa, billiard room and also with private rooms or public rooms for the voyeur in all of us. Supper is provided but BYO drinks and towels for those wishing to use the spa. I inserted a second finger causing Judy to let out a deep sigh as she took hold of my arm and giving it a squeeze. I kissed her neck as she went on to read. The dress code is strictly sexy; females are to be dressed in lingerie or other sexual attire. Men must be in Boxer shorts, G-strings or skimpy jocks. No T-shirts allowed although vests are acceptable. It also went on to advertise the cost and duration of the party and a name and contact number to call for location. We went on to read all six and each one sounding very similar. But the one ad that had me interested was this first ad because it sounded more sophisticated and it was on the other side of the city, away from our own neighbourhood.

Judy tossed the mag on the carpet and turned to face me planting her soft lips on my mine. Her tongue entered my mouth and we kissed passionately as her hand enveloped my raging hard on. She slowly pumped my cock as I felt my precum seeping from the little slit and dribble down the shaft. She took her tongue from my mouth and began to kiss my neck working her way down to my chest only stopping to nip at my nipples and flicking her tongue across one then the other causing them to stand erect. She made her way down my belly until her mouth hovered just above the end of my cock. She looked up at me with her sexy eyes before engulfing the end of my cock with her hot mouth and began sucking it with a lustful vigour.

I began to stroke her hair as I pondered what was going through her mind after reading the contents of the magazine. Did any of it interest her at all or did she think of it as just sexual reading material? I had to find out. "I wonder what happens at these parties? Do you think people just fuck each other like in a big orgy? What do you think honey?" She just shrugged her shoulders and kept on sucking. This is going to be mush harder than I thought I said to myself. But I'm not gonna give up now. I slid my hands down her shoulders and slipped the lacy straps of her teddy letting them fall to the side. She took one hand away from my cock and slipped it through the strap then did the same with the other. The top of the teddy fell away revealing her soft breasts and dark saucer shaped areolas. I leant forward taking a breast in my hand giving it a gentle squeeze. It was now my turn to please her.

I held her by the shoulders and planted a big kiss on her lips as I made her stand before me, causing the lacy teddy to fall to the floor around her feet. She was a sight for sore eyes standing there all naked and exposed. I began by kissing her neck then her shoulders; I wrapped my arms around her thin waist as I bent down to lick then nibble her hard nipples. She put her warm hands around my neck pulling my head deep into her soft tits making me suck her big nipple into my mouth. She pushed her head back and let out a long moan as I began to suck harder. My hands slid down to cup her ass cheeks pulling her closer. My erect cock was now resting at the opening of her pussy, with just one push I would have buried it deep into her love cannel but I wanted to hold off, there were more teasing to do before I got to fuck this goddess of mine.

We broke our embrace and she took her place on the sofa. With her body sprawled out on the lounge and her long smooth legs partly spread she held out her arms beckoning me to come to her. I knelt down before her admiring the curves and texture of her body; I put my hands on her belly feeling the smoothness of her skin. I bent over and gently kissed her navel, then letting the tip of my tongue enter it then lick around it. My hand went to her thigh and without asking she spread her legs wider to allow me access to her hot pussy. I kissed my way from her belly to the small pubic bush just above her clit. The sensual aroma from her pussy sent a shiver through me causing my cock to twitch in excitement. The tip of my tongue touched the little hard button protruding from the folds of her pussy lips, Judy lifted her hips from the lounge and her hand went to the back of my head pushing it down into her now soaking pussy. I slid my tongue passed the shaven lips tasting her sweet juices. She let out a shrill cry as I took her clit between my lips. I put one arm under her hips and pushed her back up burying my face into her wet snatch sending her into a wild frenzy. She came soon after and I lapped up as much of her juice as I could.

One thing about Judy, She is one of those rarest of women that shoots a stream of juice when she orgasms. I remember the first time it happened, we both thought that she had wet herself. It was a little scary but exciting as hell. We discovered that it had occurred just after we had completely shaven her pussy. She became more sensitive and just a touch from my tongue would send her over the edge. And now every time I go down on her sweet pussy, we have to make sure we put a towel under her so everything stays dry especially in bed. But sometimes in the heat of passion we forget and I end up sleeping in the wet patch. Like now! Her juices were now flowing from her pussy into my mouth, between her thighs and all over the cushion. Her body was shaking as I lapped up as much as I could while she held my head between her parted thighs.

She rode through orgasm and lay back panting as I gently caressed her thighs. I moved up to rest my head on her soft breast facing her, my head moved up and down in time with her heaving chest as I looked at her with love and adoration. I did love this women, it may sound strange but I love her so much that I was willing to let her, and if possible watch her being fucked by another man. My thoughts turned back to the magazine and the couples that are willing to go to extremes to enhance the sexual portion of their lives, to make it better or more exciting considering the risks and effects it may have on the relationship. The question is, am I willing to take that risk? I looked up at her lying there peacefully. We have been through so much and we are still here together. Yes! I am willing to risk it I thought to myself.

I reached over and grabbed the magazine then sat back against the sofa and began to flick through the pages. I suddenly felt Judy's arm wrap around my shoulders and her warm breath on my neck. Judy had rolled onto her side and she was looking over my shoulders at the magazine with a glint of interest in her dark eyes. I turn slightly and gave her a kiss before turning back to the mag. "So does anything here interest you babe?" "Well! Believe it or not those swingers parties sounds like fun". "What! You mean that you would actually go to one of these parties?" I asked hoping for a positive response. "I don't now; I mean what happens there?" I was as naïve as she was about these things so I wasn't sure how to answer. I had to think of something quick while the interest was still there.

12