My Wife Betty's First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered and set the alarm. After a while I went to sleep with thoughts of her enjoying Steve fucking her with his huge cock. It had been years since Betty had experienced as much sexual pleasure as she did from the three of us fucking her that night. I knew she would be fucking other men in the future and that she would be doing it often.

I awoke early the next morning and realized that Betty had not returned to our room. I called Steve and asked if I could talk to her. When she got on the phone, I asked her if she was ready to go down and eat breakfast. She told me that she was exhausted and that she was going to sleep in for a while. I could tell from her sleepy voice that they had fucked her all night.

I ate breakfast alone and then left for the customer's plant. I got there in plenty of time for the meeting, but Greg and Steve were about an hour late. When they got there they looked exhausted, and I knew Betty had fucked both of them half to death. The plant manager took us to the conference room and I made my presentation.

After each item that I proposed, the plant manager would say, "That sounds good to me."

All Greg and Steve could do was slightly raise their drooping heads and say, "Yeah."

Two days after I returned to work, they notified us that we got the job. A few weeks later I returned to oversee the implementation of the job. Betty of coarse went with me. After finding out she was there, Greg and Steve showed up for the full three weeks that it took to implement the job. They spent most of the daytime entertaining Betty (I don't know how). I do know that the three of us fucked her every night for the entire three weeks.

From that time on Betty accompanied me on most of my business trips when school was out during the summer months. She also frequently accompanied me at other times when school was not in session. I began enjoying these business trips more than I ever had before, and Betty absolutely loved them.

12