My Wife, Carolyn & I

Story Info
She brings home a friend to share.
2.3k words
4.32
125.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers

My wife had gone out for the evening with an old friend of hers that she hadn't seen in a while, leaving me home alone for the evening.

My wife has always been faithful to me, and I had absoluely no reason to worry what they were up to out on the town, even though they are both knockouts.

Sandy, my wife is about five foot six, and 130 pounds. She has medium-length brown hair and a nice B-cup chest. Her friend Carolyn is much taller at almost six feet. She has long blonde hair and a slim build, with a large chest. She has to be at least a high C-cup. Her best asset though has to be her long, slender, sexy legs.

They have been friends since college and have remained close. We all got along very well, but I knew Carolyn was pretty high maintenance. Even though she's absoutely gorgeous, she has trouble holding onto a man for any extended period of time. She has no trouble meeting anyone, but she's very demanding and scares most guys off. This evening when she came to pick up Sandy, she was complaining about how long she'd gone without sex. Being that I was home alone, this thought came in handy after they left, giving me something to fantasize about as I masturbated. As I said, I have complete faith in Sandy, even though I'm sure they'd spend the evening looking for a man for Carolyn.

Normally when they go out, they stay out fairly late, and I'm long asleep by the time Sandy gets home. Tonight though, they got home very late, which had me lying awake. They're usually home by 2, but it was almost 4 by the time I heard Carolyn's car pull in the driveway. They were rather loud getting out of the car, and I could tell by their voices that they were both very drunk.

I heard the front door slam shut, and waited for Sandy to come to bed. Ten minutes went by, then twenty, then a half hour, so I got up to see where she was. As I opened the door, I heard some giggling coming from downstairs, and realized that Carolyn must be here still. Our upstairs hallway overlooks our living room, so I went over to the railing to see what the girls were up to.

They were both sitting on the couch, very closely, talking to each other. They both seemed to be enjoying the discussion as they were almost on top of each other and staring deep into each other's eyes. It seemed somewhat out of place to me, but girls are goofy and love to talk, so I thought maybe they were just sitting so close so they wouldn't wake me up. Then I noticed that something was amiss......I could only see one of Carolyn's hands. The other one, I soon realized, was under my wife's dress. It must not have been too high up Sandy's leg, because she didn't seem to be having too much of a reaction just yet.

I've known Sandy for ten years, and I'm the only sexual partner she's ever had. She had never even fooled around with a woman and had never shown an inclination, or mentioned any interest. Like every other guy on the planet, I've always fantasized about being with two women at the same time, but I had never mentioned it to Sandy for fear of her reaction. I'd soon find out just how naive I've been.

Here she was though, with her beautiful friend's hand under her dress. Sandy reached over snd started to run her hands through Carolyn's wavy golden hair. Carolyn seemed to be enjoying the attention as she tilted her head back and smiled. Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next. My sweet, innocent wife pulled Carolyn's face in towards her and kissed her full on the lips. It started as a small, slow, sensual kiss, then turned into a full tonguefuck as they mauled each other's mouths.

I was going out of my mind! On one hand, I was stunned. I was hurt by what I was seeing. I was also a little pissed. This is my wife making out with another woman. If she was doing this, who knows what else she's done before. On the other hand, here was my beautiful wife making out with another gorgeous woman, right here in our living room. Who wouldn't want to see that? Being the rational thinker that I am, I decided that there's really nothing I could do about it now. Whether I interrupted them or not, it had happened already. If I was going to be hurt or mad, the damage was already done. I decided to put those feelings out of my head for the time being, and enjoy the incredible show I was getting.

Carolyn then gently eased Sandy onto her back on the sofa and laid down on top of her, never breaking their kiss. If it was me on top of her, I'd be in such a hurry that I would rip off her clothes and fuck her as soon as possible. This was very different though. It was very sensual. They were savoring every minute of it, and Carolyn was taking her time. They continued kissing passionately and rubbing their bodies together for what seemed like a lifetime. I was ready to see more, and I soon got my wish. Carolyn began making her way down my wife's face to her neck. She nibbled on Sandy's neck and throat eliciting a soft moan from her lips. Sandy really seemed to be enjoying herself. As Carolyn's lips were playing with Sandy's neck, she reached down and cupped Sandy's small tits. She didn't attack them the way I do. Rather she was lightly caressing them through her dress and bra. Carolyn continued down my wife's body, kissing and licking her way to her chest. She slid the straps of her dress down off her shoulders, leaving her breasts covered only by a low-cut black bra, which didn't last long either. She reached behind Sandy's back and unhooked it, freeing her cute boobs. My wife's small little nipples were rock hard from the attention she was getting. Carolyn used her fingers and lips to trace little circles around her nipples. Sandy was loving it and started to push her hips up into Carolyn's pelvis. At this point, my cock was aching for attention, but I hoped there was more to come.

While Carolyn was playing with my wife's tits, Sandy reached down and pulled her friends shirt off. Carolyn apparently doesn't like bras, because her beautiful tits popped out in full view. Sandy began returning the favor, playing with Carolyn's golden brown nipples, which were much larger than her own. Apparently Carolyn really doesn't believe in bras because I didn't see any tan lines either. It was about this time that I reached into my pants and started massaging my member.

Carolyn then started sliding down Sandy's body. She kissed and licked and nibbled her way to her stomach at which point Sandy started to laugh and squirm beneath her. Sensing my wife's ticklishness, Carolyn descended futher. Sandy lifted her ass off the couch, allowing her friend to pull her dress down her legs and off, leaving Sandy in only her little bikini panties. Carolyn sunk her head between my wife's legs and started lapping at her panty-covered pussy. Carolyn obviously liked what she tasted because she soon pulled the panties off to get the full effect. Sandy doesn't like to shave her bush, much to my delight. She's naturally hairy, so she does trim it, but she likes to keep a dark trimmed patch down there. Carolyn didn't seem to mind. She used her fingers to spread my wife's lips and darted her tongue in and out. Sandy started to writhe beneath her and moan out loud. I guess at this point, they forgot that I was in the house, because Sandy was becoming very vocal. She's usually very reserved right up until she's about to orgasm. Soon enough, she did just that, letting out a loud scream and laying back, lifeless on the sofa. Carolyn made her way back up my wife's body so that Sandy could taste her juices on her friend's lips.

Now it was Carolyn's turn. My wife sat up and pushed her friend down onto her back on the sofa. She bent her head down and started nibbling on her nipples. Carolyn must have been getting antsy though, because a short time later she pushed Sandy's head lower. My wife licked her way down and began exploring her flat, hard stomach with her tongue, paying extra attention to her navel. She reached down and undid the top button of Carolyn's jeans. She pulled her head away from her friend's stomach and ripped open her button-fly jeans. She grabbed hold of them, pulling them down and over her feet, leaving Carolyn in only a tiny red thong. My wife wasted no time in pulling them off also. Again, no tan lines, she was bronzed all over. This beautiful blonde goddess was now laying completely naked on my her back on my sofa with my wife headed towards her pussy. Unlike my wife, she had only a small strip of blonde pubic hair above her lips. My view of her pussy was soon obstructed as my wife's face reached its destination. As her lips met Carolyn's cunt, Carolyn let out a scream that could've broken glass. This startled my wife and she jumped up, presumably to see if I had awakened. I quickly ducked behind a door. I wasn't sure how she'd react to seeing me standing there watching and stroking my cock. She hadn't seen me and went back to work on her friend. She began rubbing her clit with her thumb, while making circular motions around with her tongue over her friend's labia. Seeing my beautiful wife's ass sticking up in the air as she ate her friend was too much for me to resist. I decided to go for it and slowly crept down the stairs. As I stood behind my wife's ass, Carolyn opened her eyes to see me standing there. Her eyes bulged out of her head, but before she could say anything, I put my finger to my lips to quiet her. She smiled at me and winked and pushed my wife's head deeper between her thighs.

I made my move and grabbed my wife's hips. She jumped up, startled and tried to get up off her friend. I stopped her and kissed her on the lips, tasting Carolyn's sweet juices. I pulled back and smiled at her, then eased her head back down towards her friends pussy. As she got back to work, I eased my cock into her snatch. Her moan as I entered her was muffled by Carolyn's cunt. She started really going at her and Carolyn soon started slamming her hips up into my wife's face. She started to moan, getting louder and louder, until she screamed out in joy as she climaxed on my wife's lips. My wife turned and kissed me, letting me taste her friend's juices once more.

Much to my delight, Sandy got up off her friend and told me to finish her off. Sandy walked over to the loveseat. She laid down and began to pleasure herself as she watched the scene unfold before her. I leaned in and kissed Carolyn. She had no interest though. As she said earlier, it had been a long time since she'd had a cock, and she was ready. She pushed me up off her and down towards her cunt. I pointed my dick towards her opening and thrust into her. She let out another loud scream as I began plowing her. I was ready and had no intention of taking my time. I must not have been fast enough for Carolyn though, because she flipped me over onto my back and straddled me. She then slammed down onto my cock. This was one hot chick. She was jumping up and down on me, impaling herself on my cock. It was too much for me to handle and I felt that familiar twitch in my cock. She must have sensed it too, because she pulled me out of her pussy and started to stroke me. It was just in time as my juice started blasting out of me, showering her tits and stomach. When I opened my eyes, I saw my wife licking it off her friend. She then gave Carolyn a deep tongue kiss, sharing my jizz with her.

I fell back on the sofa, completely spent, and watched as Carolyn got dressed. Before she left she walked over and gave me a kiss and playfully flicked her tongue over my lips. She then grabbed Sandy's hand and headed to the door. They kissed deeply, then Carolyn was gone.

Sandy closed the door and turned back to me. "Well," she asked. "Let me hear it."

"Tomorrow," I said. "We'll figure this out tomorrow. Right now, get over here and fuck me."

She didn't need me to say that twice. She came right over and wrapped her hands around my cock, stroking it back to life. Once I was ready to go she got down on the floor on all fours so I could enter her from behind. I grabbed a handful of her hair and plunged into her. With each thrust, I pulled her head back. She soon pushed me back, then sat on top of my cock, leaning back towards me so I could grab her tits as she fucked me. As I blasted into her she screamed in delight, then collapsed on top of me, ending our wild night of passion. We fell asleep in each other's arms, completely naked, on the living room floor, covered in sweat and love juices.

biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers