My Wife Expands Her Love Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica discovers a "special" massage at the Spa.
4.3k words
4.53
41.2k
30
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
680 Followers

The author would appreciate it if you the reader would indicate by your vote [1 to 5 with five the best] on how interested you are in my continuing Erica [and friends] sexual adventures. In my previous series I noted a drop off in readership the longer the series went.

Thank you

W

*****

Erica arrived at the spa fifteen minutes before her appointment. She brought her book with her, as she wanted to be early. Soon after she registered and sat down the door opened and another client joined her in the waiting area. Soft lights and running water, plus quiet harp music created a tranquil environment. The other client was a black gentleman, who she noted was very, very black and she knew instantly that he must be African.

They fell into an easy conversation and she learned that he was also attending the same insurance conference. His first name was Collin and she stood up and went over to shake his hand. He was young and strong, well over six feet tall and she could not help but be impressed with his handsome good looks and easy manner. He explained that he worked for a very large diamond exploration and wholesale company in Botswana, and one of his current priorities was to expand the company's insurance portfolio. A fairly recent graduate with his MBA from Oxford in England, he was superbly well educated, having been sent to the famous boys' school Eton from Botswana when he was just 12 years old.

He asked about her background and she was happy to report on her university degrees and senior position with Robert's firm. She asked if he knew very many people in attendance at the conference, and he said he did not know anyone.

Erica thought to herself that most of the attendees would be interested in new product development, she had done a little homework on her way to the spa and also noted that the seating for the afternoon session was like a university lecture hall in two person desks. Also the more Collin talked, the more she thought that this was an excellent opportunity for her firm to interest him, and the diamond company, in being a new client.

She suggested to him that they sit together at the afternoon session, and he enthusiastically agreed. She was excited to make this connection as all good sales people make relationships with their clients and she knew Robert would want her to be aggressive with this wonderful opportunity.

A very young Asian woman came out and asked Collin to follow her in for his appointment. Erica could not help but note her beauty and tiny figure. She was dressed in a halter top and a short white skirt which was, apparently, the uniform for all the women working in the spa.

A few moments later a very cute young redhead with an engaging smile and Irish accent came out and asked Erica to follow her. They entered a dim hallway, and then the treatment room which had wall to wall mirrors on both sides of the massage table. The girl's name was Linda, and her beautiful red hair tumbled in curls down over her shoulders. She was dressed like the other masseur, and she made herself busy preparing lotions while chatting easily with Erica, who quickly removed her clothes. The casual top came off and Linda whistled softly and smiled as she admired Erica's full breasts.

Unnoticed in the hallway outside the spa, Nicole, the hotel hostess, padded silently down the hall to an unmarked door, and she opened it with her own key. She was not due to be on duty until 2 pm. She closed and locked the door behind her just in time to see Erica, through the one way mirror, remove her top.

Nicole watched, transfixed, as Linda approached Erica and softly cupped the older woman's breasts. Erica was caught off guard and her nipples instantly became erect and full. Linda asked Erica to sit, and she walked behind her and drizzled massage oil over her breasts just a couple of feet in front of the mirror. Nicole excitedly watched, and hoped Erica would not stop the redhead's advances.

The Irish girl talked softly to her client, every word was as Nicole had asked her to say, and Nicole grew extremely excited and stroked herself as Erica moaned. Linda brought her head around Erica's shoulder and Erica turned towards her to see what she was going to do. The women's lips met and Linda pushed her tongue into Erica's mouth.

Erica responded in kind and the two women deep french kissed.

Nicole had her first orgasm. She wanted this woman. The black man had shown plenty of interest in her, but Nicole wanted the busty blonde. She could not afford to just try and seduce her, as she could lose her job, so she decided on the special offer of the massage. Nicole had met the Irish girl at a pub months earlier and took her home and seduced her. Then it was easy. She employed her at the luxury hotel to do her bidding, and the young lesbian was paid well.

Nicole had to know how far the gorgeous blonde was willing to go, and Linda was about to find out. She instructed Erica to lie on her front and she began massaging her shoulders, neck, and down her back. She trailed her fingers lovingly down the crack in the blonde's beautiful ass. Nicole held her breath and Linda, breathing heavily, lightly touched Erica's anal ring. Erica called out, but in a passionate way, not alarmed, and Nicole had another orgasm as she watched, delighted.

Linda got a warm facecloth and pushed part of it in Erica's anus, cleaning and rubbing.

When she was happy with the cleaning she discarded the cloth and drizzled massage oil around the edge and inserted a finger slowly, slipping it in and out, over and over as she repeated the teasing. She then ran her mouth down Erica's ass. Erica had never experienced this with any person, and then she felt the incredible tongue of the redhead pushing its way into her anal channel. Linda slid two fingers around Erica's clit and she screamed with a huge orgasm. The two fingers did not stop but entered her pussy as her mouth continued rimming the blonde's anus. Linda's other hand stroked Erica's clit while the other two fingers worked their magic deep in her pussy. Erica was powerless, and screamed into the pillow, as she squirted and came in the girl's face.

Nicole was beside herself with lust. She wanted to burst in on the two women and take Erica herself, but she contented herself with orgasm after orgasm as she watched.

The redhead would get a big tip after this performance, she would make sure of that.

**********************************************************

A reminder popped up on James's phone that he and Erica were to attend an 18th birthday party that night for Becky, who had been their pet and house sitter for many years and lived on the next street. He thought to himself that the last time he had seen Becky, some months previous, that she was maturing quite nicely from the skinny teen they had first met. Becky was very fond of Erica, as she was like a big sister to her, and he thought she liked him a lot too. In latter years he would always walk her home at night to make sure she was safe, and in the last year or so, she would always hug him, and sometimes kiss him on the cheek, thanking him. He found himself enjoying the hugs, looking forward to them as a matter of fact.

He wondered what Erica was doing, and he thought about sending her a text to ask her whether he should attend Becky's party without him, but he wanted to go to it, so he didn't ask his wife.

***************************************************

Erica and Collin met a few minutes before 2 pm and picked up their identification credentials at the reception desk outside the conference center and proceeded to take their seats about halfway down the hall. She had showered after the incredible massage session and wore a simple skirt with a fairly tight top. She noticed Collin, and many other men for that matter, looking at her ample bust. Collin for his part, was casually dressed with an open neck shirt, which was well tailored and his slacks were finely cut. She thought to herself that he must be fairly senior in the diamond company despite his relative youth.

Collin's company address showed New York, so she asked him about that, and he replied that they had just opened a New York office, and he would be splitting his time between there and Botswana.

As the conference speakers began their presentations, Erica noted that Collin was making notes about certain products, and so she quickly began making notes on the same subjects using shorthand that she had learned many years earlier. They sat very close together as the double seating required. Their arms were constantly rubbing against each other, and Erica found herself shifting positions slightly so that his arm would make contact with her breast. He looked down her front, and then realizing that she had noticed, pulled away quickly. She smiled, and ever so lightly gave his leg a squeeze. He noticed her wedding rings and smiled back, a radiant smile with his white teeth standing out against his very black complexion. His hand covered and squeezed hers.

They got back to work, and they covered their note papers with ideas and suggestions.

She texted Robert and wrote that it was very important for him to come to the end of the sales meeting, as she wanted him to meet he man she had met. He texted back that he would be there when their meeting broke up.

Erica was delighted when Robert arrived just as they stood up to leave the session. She introduced Collin to him and suggested the two men get to know each other over a drink, and she would proceed up and get dressed for dinner. Robert then asked Collin to join them for dinner which was sponsored by the conference, and he readily agreed.

Erica proceeded to the elevator and ran into Abel the room service delivery boy. He smiled warmly at her and they got into the elevator together. He was carrying a tray. She stood close to him and touched his face caressing him, and telling him not to be shy, that she liked what happened that morning, and asked him if he was on duty the next morning.

He was headed to her floor, so she told him to come to her room after he delivered the tray and he stammered that he would. Erica was quite horny after practically sitting on Collin's lap for three hours and with Robert tied up for an hour she decided that she would ask Abel for a favour.

Erica was sure that Abel would do what she wanted, that he was a submissive type, and so she planned to find out right now. She slipped out of her business attire and put on an outrageously low cut T shirt and a short skirt. She threw her damp panties into the laundry hamper. She had a plan for the young busboy, and finally he rang the doorbell of the suite. When he walked in she took him by the hand and pushed him down on a comfortable chair in the living room of the suite. Wordlessly, she bent over in front of him and showed him her ample cleavage. Smiling, she reminded him that her husband back in Chicago wanted her to have a black lover. She ordered him to slide down in the chair and he did exactly as he was told. Pulling up her skirt, she sat on his face, holding his mouth firmly against her pussy. She called him names. She moved her pussy faster and faster against his eagerly licking lips and tongue. Her legs had his arms pinned to the chair.

She had an orgasm and the relief of the built up tension of the afternoon with Collin flooded the young man's face. She told him to stand, and ripped at his pants. His cock sprang free, fully erect and engorged. She slapped his cock and was delighted to hear him moan with pleasure before she kissed the cock head and sucked it into her white mouth, over and over as her saliva built up. She only had fifteen minutes. She yelled at him to fuck her hard, and bent over for him to take her doggy style. He did not disappoint and rammed his eight inches hard into her willing pussy. She grabbed his hand and with it, stroked her clit. He would do anything for her. After the wild experience with Linda, the masseuse, Erica thought that the next time she would make Abel do her in the ass. She would start him off by making him rim and lick her ass as the young Irish girl had done and Erica had loved it. She felt Robert's cock would be too big for her back there, but Abel she could probably handle.

He exploded his cum deep in her pussy.

She realized that he had not even tried to kiss her and she thought that she would fix that too.

She told him to get dressed and leave as she had to be ready for her boss. He obediently excused himself, and she went to shower.

***********************************************************

Collin was very taken with the beautiful Erica. While seated beside her he felt himself getting aroused, and his thoughts went back to his teenage years and later his university experiences. When he was studying at Eton he only returned to Botswana for the long summer break where his father, a senior executive at the diamond company put him to work in the labor force. This gave him experience in working with the laborers, and also made him more fit as the outdoor physical work built his strength and endurance. The men whom he worked with often made comments about the white wives of the ex-patriot executives who were hired from England to work at the company, mostly in engineering and financial fields. The workers intimated that some white wives were seduced by the black, local men who populated the executive branch of the company, and they commented on how they would like to take their turn with the white women.

Collin was in a work gang that was run by Odete, an older student who was finished at Eton and now studying geology at Oxford.

Collin remembered vividly that after his first year at Oxford, when he lived in residence, like all undergrads were expected to do, that it was Odete who recommended a place for him to live with a white couple. Odete said they were very nice, the man was a professor, and his wife worked part time at a local library. They did not have any children and they were happy to have a boarder on their third floor. The rooms were spacious, and Collin was delighted. There was even a small living room with a television, and a tiny study for him to work.

The second evening with Professor Pears and his wife, Collin got a headache and asked Mrs. Pears for a pill. She said for him to go up to his room and get into bed and she would be up to attend to him. A few minutes later she arrived with a cold compress and the pill he requested. She sat on the side of the bed and put the compress over his eyes and forehead. As she leaned in to do that he was very aware of her full breasts against his chest. It was a warm September night and Collin had only pulled up a sheet over his naked body. Mrs. Pears pulled the sheet down to his waist. She commented on his wonderful physique, and ran her hands lightly over his chest. Her perfume was intoxicating. Collin remembered the workers comments about white wives with black lovers and he started to get hard.

Mrs. Pears noticed.

Mrs. Pears loved black students, the blacker the better, the stronger the better, and she was very taken with young Collin. She told Collin about the many nights with Odete, and how she had taught the young man the many ways of sexually satisfying an older woman. She asked Collin if Odete had told him anything about her, and Collin replied that he had not. Mrs. Pears was very pleased.

She told Collin that Professor Pears was over thirty years her senior, She slipped her hand under the sheet. Collin froze with fear. But his cock paid no attention, and formed a tent that Mrs. Pears looked at with anticipation.

Collin snapped back to attention as he realized Robert was speaking to him.

*************************************************

James was late for the party at Beck'y apartment. He had finished up an assignment and had received the next day off as a partial reward. When he arrived some of the guests had already left whilst others young people were preparing to go out clubbing. Becky spotted him immediately and bounced over to him excitedly. He was stunned by her appearance. It seemed she had matured greatly in the past few months, and he was delighted to see her. She hugged him and put her arms around his neck kissing him on the lips. A friend of hers went past and said to her to give him one of her special kisses, and they both laughed. Becky was wearing a thin cotton sundress, and it was certainly evident she was not wearing a bra. The dress was flared out and short, mid thigh or higher, and her legs were bare and gorgeous. James realized with a start, that she was dressed exactly like the young porn star he had been watching in the movie on his computer, her long hair was the same, the dress was identical in white with summer flowers on it , and her trim, ripe teenage body was overwhelmingly sexy, just like Riley, the porn star.

She took him by the hand into the living room where some couples were dancing, and she handed him a glass of wine. He noticed a flush on her cheeks and assumed that she had already had several glasses of wine. There was one seat left on the couch and Becky had him sit down and she sat on his lap. His arm went naturally around her waist, and her arm around his neck.

She whispered in his ear and asked about Erica, and seemed genuinely pleased to hear she was doing so well, and laughingly said to him that she would have to give him two special kisses, one he could pass on to Erica. His other hand slipped easily onto her exposed thigh, and he was delighted when she made no move to remove it, rather she patted it lightly and then put her hand to his face and moved his head slightly to kiss him.

Her mouth opened and their tongues met in a passionate french kiss. She told him she had wanted to kiss him like that for ages, and that she had given the special birthday kiss to lots of both boys and girls that night.

He was rock hard.

She moved on his lap, aware of his growing erection, and smiled sweetly. She pointed out her two girlfriend roommates who were dancing and necking with each other. She explained that they occupied the double bed room and she had the single. More and more of the friends left, and James was hoping she would not want to go downtown. He suggested they go back to his place where they could be alone.

She went to her room and came back with a knapsack, she whispered something to her roommates and then she and James, holding hands, left.

********************************************

Collin went back to his room after he and Robert parted.

His mind went back to thinking about Erica, and he wondered if he would get to know her better, or if she and Robert were an item.

He poured himself a drink, changed for dinner and had some time to himself. He thought back to the lovely Mrs. Pears. She had felt him get very nervous the night she treated him for his headache, so as much as she wanted to run her hand down to his throbbing naked black cock, she said she heard her husband call her and she excused herself.

Two more days passed. The routine was for him to share dinner with the professor and his wife. She would prepare the meal, and her husband would clean up after. Then Collin went into the living room and had tea with Mrs. Pears. They got along quite well and she asked him about his courses and how he was doing. She would sit beside him, touch his leg gently, and she always kissed him when he excused himself to study. As the week wore on the kiss would last longer, and he tried not to let her see that his cock was getting hard as they embraced. Once her husband walked in just as they were kissing. He made no comment as he walked past with his newspaper and his cup of tea.

The next night Collin was surprised.

The professor was out for the evening at departmental meetings, and the table was set with candles burning and an open bottle of good French wine on the table. Mrs. Pears came downstairs to greet him wearing a short skirt and a low cut tight top which showed her large breasts to perfection. She greeted him with a huge hug and a long kiss. She pushed her big, firm chest into the teenagers body and tousled his hair like an older person would do with a little boy. She said they had hours before the professor returned.

wunderboi
wunderboi
680 Followers
12