My Wife Expands Her Love Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Erica, Robert and Collin happily move forward.
2.8k words
4.51
23.7k
17
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

As the conference dinner wound down, Erica, Robert and Collin decided to retire to the bar where a band was playing, and they managed to find a small table and ordered more wine. Erica looked at the two handsome black men and felt she was spoiled indeed. Collin asked Erica to dance, and they enjoyed a long sexy embrace on the dance floor. When the song ended, Robert stood to take his turn and whispered to her that he could not wait to get her alone. She remembered that she wanted to phone her husband, James, and so leaving the bar seemed like a good idea. Robert suggested to Collin that they meet again in the morning to finalize the proposal, Erica gave Collin a hug and kiss and Collin left to go to his room.

Back in their suite, Erica asked Robert for a few minutes privacy and she called her husband James, back in Chicago.

************

James and Becky had just arrived at his and Erica's house from Becky's eighteenth birthday party when the phone rang. James was thrilled to hear his wife on the line as he was getting a bit concerned that she had not called. Becky disappeared in the big house looking for a bottle of wine. James told his wife that he had been out at the party for Becky and that it had broken up as all of the young people had wanted to go clubbing.

Erica asked about Becky and James replied that she had matured into a lovely looking young woman. He said to Erica that Becky sent her love and looked forward to seeing her again as she still wanted to house sit for the couple.

James changed the subject, and asked how the business trip was proceeding. Erica told him all about meeting Collin and her tremendous sales success with him. James asked if she had had any 'fun' with Robert. She replied that he was a wonderful host, and that she would report in full when she returned. Erica thought to herself that she would share her seduction of Abel with James when they next made love, but she would not report on the fantastic sex with Robert, her black boss. She felt her secrecy promise to Robert should be kept no matter what.

Erica and James expressed their love for each other as Becky returned and took the phone from his hand to hang it up. She pulled up her skirt and sat on his lap, facing him, the skirt billowed out over his lap as her wet pussy started grinding on his hard cock. She put her arms around his neck and said that he was now going to get the kiss for his wife, and deep french kissed him. His hands went to her youthful very firm breasts, and he could feel her nipples hardening through the thin material of her summer frock. Any thought that he might not have sex with this gorgeous young woman went out the window. Her aggressive kissing dictated that, and he lifted her up and carried her to the master bedroom. There he laid her on the bed, near the edge, and he knelt and put his head into her pussy putting both her slim, lovely legs over his shoulders. She cried out in ecstasy as he expertly french kissed her clit, shoving his tongue up her love canal and rubbing his face from side to side, up and down, over and over as she squirmed in ecstasy. He lifted her off the bed with his shoulders supporting her from her tiny waist down. He reached up for her breasts. She moaned loudly and came in his face. That encouraged him even more. She pulled down the spaghetti straps of her dress and pulled it down to her waist. Her breasts were a nice handful. She bucked into his face fucking it for all she was worth repeating over and over that she had never had oral and it was the greatest. She screamed in delight as she had another orgasm.

James stood and dropped his pants. She sat up. His cock sprang free, fully erect right front of her face. She reached out to cup his balls with her left hand while stroking his cock with her right. Her mouth was just inches from his pulsating member. She kissed the tip as James played with her wonderful long hair cascading down her back to the crack in her ass. She said that it was the nicest, biggest cock she had ever seen and took it into her wet mouth.

***********

Robert slipped into her room and approached Erica from behind as she was telling her husband how much she loved him. He cupped her breasts and she looked down lovingly at his black hands while she still had her husband on the line. She felt a tinge of guilt, but then remembered that her husband James had wanted her to be with, and actually sleep with Robert, and she put any sense of guilt out of her mind.

She hung up the phone and told Robert, that with his agreement, she would skip the massage that Nicole had arranged for her the next morning, and instead would attend the finance session that Robert would have normally attended, as he would be tied up with Collin in their meeting.

Robert was delighted with her initiative and work ethic and told her to attend it by all means, and joked that he would volunteer to massage her any time or place she wanted.

They kissed and he gently started to undress her, his black hands taking liberties with the beautiful white woman's body. She told him that she loved being with him and was dreading the end of the week when they would have to go back to their normal routines. She pulled his pants down and, kneeling before her boss, caressed his enormous erection kissing, licking and sucking his cock.

***********

In the morning Erica awoke to her phone alarm and had a shower. The lovemaking with Robert had gone on for hours, He had taken her in every position she knew, each orgasm reaching new heights. She had never had such sex. He was insatiable, and she loved every second of his powerful black body pounding into her pussy over and over again.

She had ordered room service and was vaguely relieved when the delivery boy was not Abel. Instead it was a delivery of two dozen red roses, along with breakfast, which she accepted and then read the accompanying card.

It was from Collin, who wrote that he wished to thank her for all her friendship and invited her to have dinner with him that night at one of New York's finest restaurants.

When Robert arrived for breakfast, she asked him what he thought, and he said that she should spend the time with Collin. She felt a rush of passion. She had very much enjoyed the company of the handsome African, and the thought of spending hours alone with him thrilled her.

She prepared to go to the conference finance meeting. She put on a tight top, and a short skirt. She felt daring to be attending a session with mostly men, and wanted to see if she could attract more business for their firm.

When she entered the room, with her identification credentials around her neck and falling over her large bust. several men convened around her. She recognized some of them from their table the night before. A couple of them were quite aggressive, and wanted her to sit with them.

Fortunately the black man who had been across from her the previous night, arrived to take her arm and moved her from the others. She was grateful, and moved with him to sit down. It turned out he had worked with Robert in the past, and now was a competitor. He was also from Chicago.

***********

Becky licked James's cock up and down the shaft as she had seen Erica do to him on many of her sleepovers. They often left their master bedroom door ajar, and she would creep in soundlessly and watch them. It was her introduction to sex. She was crazy about Erica, and she loved listening to them talk dirty to each other and fuck each other in various positions. She masturbated repeatedly.

Now she was in bed with James and Erica was away. At eighteen she was finally doing what she had wanted for years. She leaned back and guided James's cock into position at her pussy lips, she was trembling with excitement. He pushed gently into her a few inches, then pulled out and rubbed his cock head all around her pussy lips, then in and out as she begged him to fuck her. She talked dirty to him saying she would do whatever he wanted. He pushed all the way in, she screamed as she felt her love canal adjust to his size and girth. She had lost her virginity to a black cock toy that one of her girlfriends gave her for her birthday which was actually a couple of weeks before the party. It was meant as a gag gift, but Becky had used it often. This was far different. James was now fucking her with abandon and kissing her very aggressively. Her sweet little teenage frock was still bunched up at her waist. As he came in her pussy a thought flashed through his mind.

He would show Becky the video of Riley, the porn star, the next day.

**********

Erica was pleased with the session. She had made copious notes for Robert even though she was sure that he probably knew most of the material. She again used shorthand which prevented the nice black man, their competitor, for seeing what she was writing.

Again they were seated in the two person desks which may have been just adequate for two teenage college students, but made very cramped space for two adults. In fact, most of the other attendees sat alone.

At the coffee break she stood up to stretch her legs and visit the Ladies. She loved showing off her figure. It probably was a result of the many visits to the stores with James when she was very provocatively dressed and flirted mainly with older, married men. She was the center of attention in the room. The group attending the finance session was made up of mostly older, white executives. She pushed out her chest in the very tight top, and smiled sweetly at any man staring at her, as most of them did.

When she returned, her seatmate stood and she slipped into the inside seat. Now when he sat down they were close together indeed. She felt mischievous, and so pushed her breasts against his arm. He had on a short sleeve shirt and she felt her nipples extend against his arm. He looked at her with a quizzical look on his face, and she smiled warmly. He pushed back and rubbed his arm even more obviously against her.

She loved it and giggled, as she resumed taking her notes. She did notice, however, that the black man had shifted his lower body uncomfortably, and she smiled to herself as he tried to hide his impressive erection.

She thought of James, Robert and Abel all of whom she had fucked in the last week, and of Collin, who probably wanted her more than all the others combined. She thought better of encouraging this man too much, but she was having fun all the same.

**************

Becky woke up the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked downstairs. She thought about last night and she got wet and stroked herself. She finally had had sex, and with a man she had wanted for ages. She got up and showered, grabbed her knapsack and put on black leggings. They were so tight she did not bother with panties. They hugged her perfect bottom and rode up her pussy. She added a black tee shirt which was cutoff at her midsection. Her nipples stood at attention, no need for a bra, she wanted to tease James so they could continue where they left off last night. Remembering that he had told her he had the day off, she texted her girlfriend to tell her she would not be in class.

Finally she tied her long hair into a pony tail, looping the end around so it didn't hang down and obscure the view of her pert little bum.

White sneakers with no socks completed the look. She didn't add makeup, she wanted to look even younger than her eighteen years as she was sure that turned him on. She accomplished the look, and bounced down the stairs to the kitchen.

James was sitting at the kitchen table when Becky came in. She looked ravishing. She bent over to kiss him good morning and he had a wonderful long look down her front.

He suddenly remembered the treat he had to show her after breakfast.

She helped him with the dishes, and said she had a 'confession' to make to him. He asked her to tell him later as first he had a special treat and he asked her to go upstairs. Following her up the stairs he almost drooled at the sight of her perfect ass, with the tights outlining her ass cheeks perfectly. He wanted badly to reach up and slide his hand up her leg to her pussy, but he resisted and asked her to go into his den.

He turned on the computer. He asked her to sit in his chair, which was a swivel model without arms. He stood behind her and told her what to click on. The porn movie came on the screen with Riley, the teenage knockout, dressed in black tights and a red sports bra working with her black trainer. Riley's hair looked like Becky's, Riley's ass looked like Becky's. Riley's legs looked like Becky's. So did the girl's tiny waist. Becky's breasts were considerably larger than the porn star, but her facial features actually resembled the actress.

Becky's face flushed, her breathing quickened.

The fact that James thought she looked like Riley excited her.

James put his hands lightly on her shoulders, stoking her hair. Becky could not take her eyes off the screen as the black man massaged Riley. He lifted off her sports bra and massaged her boyish looking breasts. She responded by kissing him. The movie was shot in top quality high definition.

Becky moaned and asked James if he thought Riley was going to suck the man's big black cock. James put his hands down Becky's front and tweaked her nipples. She was on fire. She had never seen anything like this in her life. James smiled to himself. On the screen Riley pulled the black mans's cock out of his shorts and knelt to kiss and suck it. She was enjoying herself immensely and laughing and giggling. Riley took his huge cock in her pussy and they had wild sex. Becky moaned and had a spasmodic orgasm as the movie ended.

James led her to the bedroom, she was shaking, and she wanted his cock again and again. She yelled at him to 'call her Riley' and he did so ,over and over, as she got more and more turned on by considering herself as a porn star. She screamed that she was cumming. His staying power was severely challenged as the teenager fucked him for all she was worth and he came in her tight young body with a tremendous explosion.

They lay together, and after a time stirred to get up. They showered together, dried each other off, and then James asked Becky about her confession she had mentioned earlier.

Becky had intended to tell him about the many times she had watched him make love to Erica in the years past. However the more she thought about it, the more she became convinced that telling him might not be the smart thing to do. After all, she wanted to remain a regular visitor to their home.

Instead she told him that she had dreamed about having a threesome with him and Erica during one of her sleepovers. James was thrilled. He had no idea whether Erica would be interested or not, but told her it was a fun idea that they could pursue.

**************

Erica received a call from Nicole when she returned to her room. She apologized to the

woman profusely for missing the massage appointment, but that 'work came first.'

Nicole did not seem at all happy with that response and abruptly hung up.

Robert arrived just as Erica was applying her makeup in anticipation for Collin to pick her up for dinner. He said he had 'a lot' of news for the next morning and for her to have a lovely time. He told her that Collin was very much looking forward to their 'date' and Erica felt a shiver of excitement up her back at the thought. Robert kissed her and left, to meet some of his other employees for dinner. He had not seen them much, and this provided a perfect opportunity.

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers