My Wife Faith

Story Info
His beautiful wife on other men's cocks.
5k words
2.84
164.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andromon
andromon
253 Followers

Attending the corporate party was a requirement. I spent it sipping liquor and talking to my superiors and co-workers. Faith's task as my wife was being charming, and she managed well: she was fun, pretty, playful, polite, and clever when necessary. She discussed Mendelssohn at one table, Balzac at the other, told an anecdote about Einstein's life that made some physicist burst out laughing. When the party had ended at midnight, we shook hands with the host and took a taxi.

In the car, I couldn't keep my hands off her. Defending herself, Faith squeezed me through my pants and said in my ear:

"I actually have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?" I said. Then I felt the familiar thrill. "Or The surprise?"

Her lips were half-open. I could feel her warm breath on my ear and smell sweet gum and wine. She arched her tongue and mouthed, "The."

"Oh God, but when did you manage to?"

Suddenly, I was tense with arousal.

"Stop it, the driver'll hear."

"When, pattycake?"

"Shut it or else."

I reached to kiss her, but she withdrew with a smile. Spent the ride smoothing out her black dress. My pretty adder. Who has she wriggled with?

When we were home, she took me to our bedroom, pushed me on the sheets, hiked up her dress and, losing the shoes, stepped on above me.

I caressed her legs, looking up. Faith slowly crouched, fell on her knees and started rubbing at my mouth. Smiling, she pulled the fabric aside and, at last, smothered me with her pussy.

"Pattycake, you are horny."

"Not as horny as you. Suck."

I sucked. Pussy smelt of perfume, sweat and sex. I opened her with my tongue and drank salty lube. Then musky blobs, one by one, fell into my mouth and washed down my throat. The taste spread through my mouth like medicine, killing the natural taste of my wife. Faith was looking at me from above.

"How did it taste?" she said.

"But when, pattycake?"

"How did it taste?"

"Pattycake, when?"

"When you were occupied with cards."

"Who was it?" When I wasn't talking, I was sucking.

"Well, which one of them does it taste like?"

"Pattycake, I don't suck off my co-workers."

Faith was smiling at me. Her dress kept falling on my face, and she kept tucking it up so we could see each other.

"Why not?"

"You're a bad girl," I said.

"No love for me?"

I put my hands on her bottom and pulled her towards me.

"I love you more than anything in the world," I said in her pussy.

Not answering, she stepped off me and sat on the bed. "Well. Get out, I need to dress myself."

"Who was it? Patty, please."

"I said get out. You smell like a horse."

When I was back from the shower, Faith was already in her home clothes. She winked, and I smiled. My wife was holding cotton underwear in one hand, her pink dildo and a bottle of lube in the other. Blowing me a kiss, she locked herself in the shower. When I thought how tomorrow one of my colleagues will be looking at me with the "I fucked your wife, buddy" eyes, I grabbed my dick and jerked off as if I was strangling a vermin. Faith in the shower was gasping and moaning.

"Yeah... fuck me harder!" I heard her say. The illusion was almost complete. "Yea-hmmm, like that... ah!"

I could barely hold it. It was easy imagining her with someone else right in there. Then running water drowned out her moans.

Fresh and clean, in pajamas so tame she seemed ten years younger than her twenty-nine, my wife climbed in bed and switched off the lights. We were silent. I could hear her breath.

"I love you, pattycake," I said after a few minutes, hugging her. "But I'm still horny. Sunshine, help!"

"Yeah," she said, "You know, he enjoyed it a lot. Pulled the wedding ring off my finger and fucked it into me."

My cock inflated.

"Dear God, Faith. Who was it?"

"What do you care?"

"Faith, tell me. I work with those people."

"He made me say you were a pathetic sad shit."

I put my hand on her leg. She brushed it off.

"And what did you tell him?"

"Said you were a pencildick. Guys like him love this."

I pulled her towards me.

"What else? What, he just put the ring in your pussy and fucked you?"

"Yes."

"How did it feel?"

"I didn't feel it."

I whispered in her ear, "Pattycake, did you come?"

"I did in the shower."

"Ah! So, he wasn't that good?"

"He smelled nice, held me steady and fucked me deep. I'm sleepy, Andrew."

"Show me the ring, patty."

She brushed my hair.

"Calm down."

"Patty, the ring."

"I said, calm down."

"Pretty please, patty."

She sat up in the bed, pulled the ring off her finger and shoved it in my face.

"Take it," she said. "Take it and let me sleep."

Then she squeezed it between my lips.

"Like the taste?"

"It tastes of soap."

"Well, good. Now put it back on."

She held out her finger. I held the ring with my lips and slid it on, feeling her nail tickle my tongue and throat. There was creme or perfume on it, bitter and a bit slimy. Looking me in the eyes, Faith pulled the finger out with the ring now on it.

"I feed you come, I stick things in your mouth, you are my little bitch."

"I love you, Faith."

She reached for my dick and jerked it slowly, looking up, lost in her thoughts. She was moving her hand slower and slower, until finally she fell asleep.

***

This January I had a day off. When Faith was back from work, I was playing online with some friends, sitting on our couch in front of the TV with a controller in my hands. Faith announced her return, I greeted her back. She walked past me, saying hi; I said hi. From the bedroom, she asked if I was busy, I said - game, can't you see?

For several minutes Faith minded her business - or so I thought. Then, half-changed into home wear, she walked to the couch and, standing behind me, smeared a handful of semen all over my face.

"Have a good time," she said, and walked to the kitchen.

I got killed in the game. My team was now losing.

"Faith!" I said.

Other players asked what I meant. I said, "Sorry, my wife. Gotta run, guys."

Someone said they should screen out the married. Others, no sweat buddy. I dropped the headphones and went to the kitchen.

Faith looked at my face and burst out laughing, then turned away. I gave her a hug from behind. Now she was acting like I wasn't there. I groped her.

"Baby."

She didn't respond.

"Sunshine. Pattycake."

She finally whistled with her nose and burst out laughing.

"You look like a porn star after a good day's work," she said.

"So do you."

She hit me with her elbow.

"No, I don't."

"You're cooking in pantyhose, Patty. You are adorable."

"And you're a gay prostitute."

I tried a kiss, but she turned away. The smell of salty semen was terrible. In truth, I wanted to see some of this on her face. The very thought made my heart race. But I couldn't manage to.

"Who was it, patty?"

"Ask something new!"

"You promised to tell."

"Ok. I'm not telling you, but I do allow you to get on your knees and try sniffing it out yourself."

I knelt. She pulled the pantyhose off her butt. I sniffed the underwear. Everything smelled like sperm to me at the moment. As I licked her panties, I smeared as much off my face on her butt as I could. Then I sat aside and marveled: her pretty bottom was stained in ejaculate. Over the shoulder, Faith looked down at me.

"Going to take them off, big boy?"

I pulled her panties off her. Faith helped by wriggling her butt. When they were down to her knees, I stuck my face in her crotch, and Faith thrust out her bottom, arched her back, and almost sat on my face like it was a bar stool.

"Anything up there?"

"Just a bit," I said, catching a breath. "So, who was it?"

"Some guy."

"You don't even know him?"

"Marine hooked us up."

I rolled my eyes.

"That bitch."

Suddenly, Faith grabbed her underwear and pulled it up together with the stockings.

"Pattycake," I said, trying to pull it back down.

"Get lost, Andrew."

"Pattycake, but she is a bitch."

Faith turned towards me, glared from above - and then kicked me in the balls. I saw lights; dear God, it hurt.

"Patty..."

But she stormed out of the kitchen. I heard her stripping herself, and then the sound of the shower.

Should have thought better than to insult her dear slut of a sister. But Marine was a freaking devil. I hated that woman with all of my essence. Faith loved her dearly, but Marine was a piece of shit in a miniskirt. Having gone through so many lovers herself an astronomer would lose track of the numbers, she "hooked up" Faith with someone - would you look at that. One thing when it's patty or I, another when it's the damn whore.

Faith walked back in, showered and already fully dressed. Looking at me, she said:

"How do I look?"

I stared at high heels, the stockings, the pretty blue dress. From this angle, I could already see the silk underwear. Her beautiful hair was done quickly, but tastefully into a short classy bun. She had some thrown-together, almost childish make-up - big dark eyes, pale pink lips. On her hand hung a very expensive designer bag she bought herself a couple of months ago. At this moment, she sort of resembled her sister.

"Beautiful," I said, groaning, because talking made the pain in my dick almost unbearable.

"Good," she said, and turned to walk away.

"Patty, love..."

She returned, pulled some ice out of the fridge and threw it in front of me. Then she click-clacked her heels out of the house, banging the door on the way out so hard the windows sang.

Marine, you goddamn skank. I wish you paid for spoiling your big sister so.

***

Faith woke me up when it was dark outside.

"I'm sorry," she was whispering in my ear.

I thought I was dreaming, but then the room focused - lights were off, patty was lying beside me in her underwear.

"Are you back?"

"Baby, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"You could have sent me to the hospital, pattycake."

But I was fine. After she made sure I was, Faith put her hand in my trunks.

"Andrew, I felt like shit," she said. "I'm so sorry."

I didn't know what to say. I felt the warmth of her body, spreading onto mine.

"Don't be."

"I didn't want to hit you. Look, don't insult my sister, she's my only family."

"What about me, pattycake?"

"I meant family-family. Look..." she stood on all fours and crawled towards my crotch. Her silhouette was a masterpiece. "Don't be angry. It's making me sad."

Faith pulled my dick out and kissed it.

"Did you have fun today, baby?" I said, feeling her tongue tickle me. I was erect.

"I drank with some guy, then I started crying, told everyone to fuck off and ran home. Will you forgive me?"

When she stopped talking, she swallowed. I let out a moan. It still hurt, but I wouldn't dare stop her, and it also felt stellar at the same time. Every touch resonated. I saw myself disappear in her mouth, until her cute little nose touched my pubes. Then she let go, took it in her hands and looked at me, stroking.

"Friends and lovers?"

I sat up, grabbed her and kissed. She responded. I rolled her over and positioned myself between her legs.

"No, wait," she said, touching my chest with the palms of her hands.

"I love you, patty, and always have."

"Wait a second, baby."

But I couldn't. We haven't done it in a while. Suddenly, it was like a wedding night. I pulled her silk panties off her. She offered herself instinctively, but kept pushing me away from herself. Her nipples were erect dots in the dark. I bent forward and licked one, making Faith moan. Then I guided myself and slowly entered my wife. She was exquisite, soft and warm. She was already open, invitingly wet. Her whole body responded to every push. I heard a moan and moaned myself in response. Then I went deeper, kissing her breast, biting at the nipple. It smelt like nicotine, so I quickly moved to another. I was kneading her breast as sucking on it.

"Faith, what's that..?" I said.

"What?"

I pulled out, reached to the night stand and switched on the lights. My penis was covered in coagulated semen. A spark grew in my groin and shot through my spine. Faith let out a sigh.

"Baby, you..."

She pouted her lips.

Faith was open before me. Her pussy was glistening. She was blushing in arousal, hair was spread on the pillow. There were bite marks around her nipple and hickeys all over her thighs. I felt so much that I started trembling. I wanted to fuck her to find at least some release. But Faith put her little foot on my face and pushed me away.

"Give me my vibrator," she said, breathing heavily.

"Patty, please."

She gestured an order. Barely tolerating my arousal, I found her dildo and handed it to her. Faith wet it with her tongue and quickly shoved it into her pussy in front of me. Spreading legs even wider now, she flailed and moaned, and begged "him" to fuck her. Her coquettish moans forced me to ejaculate spontaneously. She orgasmed soon after. The dildo slipped out, covered in white curls of semen, as if it, too, has finished with us. My wife took a few breaths, rolled off the bed and went towards the bathroom, taking the dildo with her to wash it.

In the light of the lamp, I saw her club wear heaped on the floor. On the bed near me were her panties. I picked them up. Between the legs there was a long tear, starting right on the pussy and going back. It was straight - maybe a knife cut. When Faith was back from the shower, she playfully slapped me with her dildo before putting it away, switched off the lights and, pushing me to my side of the bed, curled up and immediately fell asleep.

***

Yesterday was Faith's workout day. When she was back from the gym, she walked towards me - still in gym clothes - and said:

"Help me with something!"

Instantly horny, I was about to get on the bed, but she stopped me.

"No, no. Here." She gave me her cellphone. "Switch on the camera and take a picture."

I pointed the camera at her.

"What for, love?"

I took a photo, though, - Faith in a yellow top with "Huh?!" written on it, her bag on the side with the belt separating her breasts. Blue tights, yellow shoes. Her smile like sunshine. Faith took the phone, checked the photo, and gave the phone back.

"One more." She turned away.

She was still peeking over the shoulder. Her high ponytail was held by a bright little flower. I took a photo.

"What are these for?"

"Too many questions. One more."

She pulled her yoga pants tighter and wiggled her butt.

"Go on."

I took some photos. Then Faith walked towards me and grabbed my crotch.

"Good," she said, looking onto he screen.

"Is this all for me?" I said.

"You can enjoy it. OK then..."

She stepped away and put her hands on her thighs like a tomboy. Then pulled the pants off her butt.

"Shoot."

I did. She pulled her pants back on, turned to face me and, crossing her hands, pulled off her top. Her blue sports bra had the name of the company in slim red letters on it.

"Took it?"

"Yeah."

She unlocked the bra and threw it away.

"Shoot."

Then she went to the armchair, sat in it and threw her legs up and apart, stretching the fabric of her yoga pants until it was almost see-through.

"Shoot."

She stood up, turned over and stood on her knees. "Shoot." Still on her knees, Faith pulled down both her pants and panties.

"Shoot."

"Pattycake."

"Shoot."

"It's not for me, is it?"

"Take it!"

I took the photo. She turned over and sat with her legs wide apart, now completely nude from the knees up. I shot that, too. Faith held her legs up. Her knees were now touching her breasts, her pussy was open, she was offering herself to the camera.

I put the cellphone aside, went and pinned her to the chair. She instantly tried to close her legs together. Failing that, my wife started wrestling with me.

"What the heck are you doing?"

"Faith, I want you!"

"Get off me, Andrew!"

"You are so beautiful," I said, unzipping clumsily.

I caught her breast with my mouth.

"Andrew, no."

"I want you so much."

"Hands off, Andrew!"

"Pattycake, please!"

I was almost on top of her. She struggled, but couldn't escape.

"Honey," she said out of the blue. "If you let me go, I'll let you watch."

"I've watched you so many times, Faith."

"No. I'll let you watch. Me."

"Pattycake, I want you now."

"This is your chance, Andrew... Andrew!"

She pushed with both hands and managed to keep me away.

"Faith, please, let's make love. Like a couple. I love you. I love you, Faith."

We locked eyes.

"This is your last chance. Next time I'm with someone, I'll let you watch. You'll hide and you'll see it." She was whispering in my ear. "Him groping my ass. Kissing me. Throwing me onto the bed and undressing... I suck him off. Then I stand on all fours.... he's doing it... holding my ponytail... slapping--"

My heart was beating. I felt light-headed. I was trembling all over.

"Do they do this to you?"

"They also make fun of you as they fuck me."

"Do you enjoy it?"

I felt her breath on my neck.

"I love it," she said.

"Pattycake!"

"Today... at a gym I've met a Greek god. He's an athlete... we had a chat, ate together... I want him to. Fuck. Me. Raw."

"Are," I swallowed. It felt like I was going to have a heart attack. "Are the photos for him?"

"Yep. Do you think that he'll bite it?"

"Anyone will."

"I've seen through his trunks," she whispered. "He's a-ma-zing."

"Pattycake," I said, swallowing. "So... I can watch?"

"Yes, you can," she said squinting for a split second, then strangely closing her eyes.

I stood up, my erect dick swinging like a propeller. I was leaking precum. My mouth was dry, I had a tickling sensation all over my body. I took a step back. Faith was watching me, sitting casually with legs over the armrests. Then she shook her head.

"You cunt-licking faggot," she said. "Dumb cum-sucking limpdick. What sort of pussy are you? My tits have more testosterone than you."

She sat there without crossing her legs, but suddenly looked asexual. Almost as if, for a split second, she wasn't a woman for me. Like my mother telling me off.

"For a moment, I thought you were going to actually fuck me," she said.

"Baby," I licked my lips, "I didn't want to force you and..."

She burst out laughing.

"Good thinking, limpdick! Forcing girls is bad," she said and slapped me across the face. "But I stripped in front of you and sat under you with my legs open and my cunt wetter than an otter."

"Patty, I--"

"Shut your shitty fucking mouth!"

"Baby!"

"Yeah? What?" She grabbed my hair and pulled my face down towards hers. "You have something to say? OK, say it. I allow you. What is it? What's on your mind? You piece of shit!"

My cock slapped on her tummy - and I suddenly came. Spilled it right on and into her bellybutton. Big follow-up drops fell on the floor and splashed at our feet. Laughing like crazy, Faith crawled from under me and went upstairs, almost splitting her sides with hilarity.

***

Seducing the "god" took her two days and a half. It was four P.M. when Faith called me from a rest-room and told me to get ready. Then she drove home with him and, making poor, but nonetheless effective pretexts, flirted him into the bedroom.

Having a choice of in-the-wardrobe and under-the-bed, I chose the latter. When they stumbled inside, I was already under it, watching them in Faith's toilet mirror. They were kissing and groping each other - I noticed that Faith was more interested in his sculpted ass than he was in her's. He was wearing blue jeans and a rugged shirt, my wife - pretty white dress, and her hair in a braid. They dropped on the bed and started fooling around. I saw the guy get his hand under Faith's dress, then into her panties. She turned over, he unzipped, and my wife stuck her face in her lover's crotch. I could almost feel the weight of their bodies above me.

andromon
andromon
253 Followers
12