My Wife Gets Trained

Story Info
I hand my wife over to a couple of guys for sex training.
10k words
4.34
217.7k
270
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xclawman
xclawman
64 Followers

Looking back now, I think I realized as we stood outside the door to the hotel room that it was my last chance to change the course of events. If I did, it was a fleeting thought - and one I had no intention of following up on. The door loomed large - and to this day it seems a perfect metaphor for our lives before and after. Even as my hand was reaching out to knock on the door, I couldn't believe I was going to hand my wife over to the two young studs for what the three of them were laughingly calling "sex training."

I looked over to my wife, scarcely believing that the woman beside me, my wife of 19 years, would ever think to do this. For all those years and a child, she'd steadfastly refused to entertain the notion of another man in her life. She'd taken business trips surrounded by eligible young men, and bounced back every comment about enjoying herself with them, all the while blaming the rules of her job.

Despite all of that, it was her idea to invite Will and Joe to our table tonight. We'd come to the resort to celebrate her early retirement and surround ourselves with people as we were suffering from a bit of empty nest syndrome. We'd been sitting at a table, polishing off our second drink of the evening, when Elaine had looked over and seen them leaning on the wall, waiting for a table.

I'll never know what attracted her to them, but after making sure I didn't mind company she hopped up and invited them to join us.

Only a bit later, we stood before their door, my hand reaching out to change our lives forever. For the first time in my life, I could smell my wife's musk, wafting up through her jeans. She turned to me, as I knocked and said "Now, I've asked the boys to broaden my horizons. They're going to do things to me that you've only dreamed of - so I'll get them right for you. I've asked them to stretch my limits. It's going to be hard on me, but let them do it unless I ask for your help."

At that moment Will opened the door, cutting off any reply my shocked mind could come up with. Will motioned us into the room, giving Elaine a kiss on each cheek as she passed by. As Will closed the door behind us, I looked around the room. It was quite a nice room for a couple of young guys - an open living room, a small kitchenette, and a separate bedroom area. It appeared that the boys had been working to rearrange the furniture already - they had placed a chair across from the couch, with a very plush recliner making the head of a U of furniture.

Will gestured me to the recliner and I took a seat as Joe moved into the room. The two boys sidled closer to my wife, surrounding her with young, virile, muscular testosterone. They each brushed my wife's hair out of the way and started kissing her neck.

"Oh Jesus" my wife gasped "boys, my husband loves me, but he says the sex I give is boring. He's right - and that's why we're here tonight. I want you to push my limits. Force me. I am yours now." She seemed to melt back against Joe, Will moving in front of her. His mouth found hers, and I stared in awe as their tongues dueled. I settled deeper into the seat as my wife began her journey into depravity.

There was my wife - long brown hair all done up, t-shirt, jeans and hiking boots. The last time I'd seen my wife in a dress it had been white and I'd been sliding a ring on her finger. Joe's hands moved up my wife's shirt, pulling it off her, revealing a functional black sports bra containing my wife's sexy 34D breasts. He shook his head and said "Elaine, a sexy woman like you shouldn't be wearing clothes like these." His hands groped her breasts through the material of the bra.

Will slid his hands into the bun of hair on her head, and pulled it apart, letting her hair spill free. I'd always liked her hair down, and judging by the way that Will dove onto her face again, he agreed with me. After driving his tongue deep into her mouth, he dropped his hands onto her shoulders and spun her around to face Joe. She instantly molded her body back against his, reaching her hands behind her to grope his crotch through his jeans.

Joe reached over to the counter next to him and retrieved a set of scissors. Elaine's eyes flew wide when she saw them, then Joe's tongue was down her throat and she was passionately kissing him. He took the opportunity to snip the sports-bra off of her body, and set the scissors back down. His head swooped down onto her breasts, and I heard my wife moan as his mouth found her nipples.

Will reached around and slid his hands down my wife's stomach. When he reached the button on her jeans, he flipped them open and slid them off, revealing my wife's functional plain panties. Joe sighed, reached for his scissors, and cut them off. I shuddered - my innocent, loving, chaste wife was standing naked between two 18 year old hunks, naked as the day she was born.

As if operating via telepathy, both Will and Joe stepped back from my wife. She swayed and nearly fell over. She was breathing deep and her eyes were wild, flashing from one to the other as they simultaneously pulled their shirts over their heads. Their bodies were much of a likeness - chiseled, muscled, and tanned. I watched shocked as my wife dropped to her knees between the two - in all our relationship, she'd never seen fit to be on her knees in front of me.

Elaine looked between the two, and selecting her target reached out and grabbed Joe by his jeans. She popped the buttons, slid the zipper, and ran his pants and boxers down in one swift motion. I'm not sure which of us gasped louder as he stepped out of his pants - me, at the unexpected skill my wife displayed at submissively disrobing her lover, or her at the sight of his rampant cock springing free. She'd never seen a cock like Joe's - a full 10" long, twice as thick as my own, and with a massive head flaring out from the veined shaft. It was an impressive piece of manhood, and I couldn't wait for it to drive orgasmic screams from my wife.

Despite appearing slightly shell shocked from her first viewing of Joe's manhood, she turned to Will to complete her mission. Displaying the same prowess she had with Joe, she soon had Will's pants around his ankles as well. Will had nothing to feel bad about in the cock department. While not as long as Joe's massive dong, his was a respectable 9 inches, but it was incredibly thick - thicker even than Joe's monster.

Will and Joe moved closer to Elaine, waving their massive pricks into her face. She began to work between the two towers of manhood surrounding her. She would lick, spit and jerk first one, and then the other. This was her standard 'blow-job,' carried out until there was the first taste of precum, then she was done. Based on the looks the boys shared, I didn't think that was going to last long. I settled in to watch the "training" commence.

Will twined one hand into Elaine's hair and held his cock in his other. He looked into my wife's eyes and said "That's nice, but it's time for the training to begin. No wonder your husband is disappointed - you need to learn to give a proper blow-job." He slapped his massive meat all around my wife's mouth. "This is going to go into your mouth, and down your throat. You'd better suck me right, or you'll be sorry." He pointed his cock into her mouth, and began pushing it in. His hand pushed her head onto his cock until she started to gag, and then swiftly withdrew. He pulled out and cock-slapped her face again.

Will stepped back a half step, and my wife half turned to Joe, while keeping her right hand on his spit covered cock. She used her left hand to position Joe's massive cock at her mouth while he grabbed her head to guide her fellatio. I watched my wife's eyes bulge as inch after inch of massive man meat entered her virgin throat. Her gagging and retching filled the room as tears filled her eyes. Spit drooled down onto her tits, coating them. Despite this, she never asked me to intervene. My awe at her willingness to be trained caused my cock to strain my pants.

Soon the boys had her swapping cock back and forth, her wedding ring glistening in the light. I was watching my wife being demolished by massive cock, and loving every minute. Each thrust of the boy's hips got their pricks deeper into my wife's mouth. I couldn't wait to try out this new skill my wife was gaining. Suddenly, Joe stepped back and turned away, leaving Will unfettered access to her face. He looked down and said "Get ready to swallow my load, wifey." Her eyes opened wide, then he grabbed her hair in both hands and brutally thrust his 9 inch wife wrecker into her mouth, and down into her throat. I watched as her throat bulged. She grabbed the remainder of his cock and jacked it furiously.

The sounds of her gagging nearly covered the sounds of Will approaching orgasm. He looked deep in her eyes, and I watched the cum rush up his cock. My wife gagged even harder and sneezed cum out her nose. Will ignored her distress and kept his spewing cock deep in her mouth as she swallowed the second and third load. Then he pulled his cock out and spread three more massive spurts over her face.

My wife sat back on the couch, looking amazed at what had just happened. Almost on auto-pilot, she scooped the cum off her face, then licked her fingers clean. She sat herself on the couch and began to absently twirl her fingers around her clit. I was excited to see my wife enjoying herself as Will sat himself beside her and proceeded to fondle and suckle her breasts.

Joe padded back into the room, naked, his cock standing rock hard in front of him. He took in the situation and dropped to his knees in front of my wife. "Guess I'll get a taste before we fuck you up!" And then his tongue descended on her clit, and neither he nor she had anything to say. He ate her snatch good, bringing her to three screaming orgasms. I began to wonder what the neighbors would think.

Joe stood in front of Elaine and nodded to Will. Will turned her face to his and resumed a deep passionate kiss. Joe began to run the bottom edge of his massive prick along my wife's cunt, dipping it in the copious juices that dripped from her hole. He pulled back more each time, and suddenly I watched the massive bare head dimple her cunt inward.

Suddenly Elaine struggled to get free from Will's invading tongue Her hands began to wave around her groin, all signaling Joe to stop his invasion. Will reluctantly released her mouth, while Joe switched back to running his prick along her cunt. Elaine tried to catch her breath before she spoke.

"I can't let you fuck me bare! I can't have any more kids. You have to wear a rubber!"

Joe just continued running his prick along her drooling cunt while Will went back to feasting on Elaine's breasts. They waited for a few minutes of this until her breathing indicated she was climbing the orgasmic ladder again. Then they tried again, positioning Joe's prick at her cunt. This time he spoke:

"I don't wear rubbers. I'll pull out if you want, but I really, really, want you around my prick." He punctuated his request with stabs of that fat cock head at her pussy. I could watch the desperate play of emotions in her eyes - burning desire to feel that home-wrecker inside her cunt, fear of STDs, panic at the thought of getting pregnant. I smiled, nodded, and watched as she settled back down, and without saying a word merely allowed her legs to fall open.

Joe repositioned his hands, spread her legs wide, and fed half his cock into her greedy pussy in one long thrust. Elaine let out a long squeal that rose in pitch and volume as inch after impossible inch found its way into her packed cunt. Will leaned back and pulled up a piece of the couch, watching as his buddy started putting the wood to my wife.

Joe began pumping in and out of her cunt, cramming a little more of his dick into her with each thrust. He used his hands to position her legs onto his shoulders. With his hands free, he turned his attention to her breasts. He pinched her nipples sharply, drawing a gasp from her, that turned into a long burbling moan as Joe gave her another wicked thrust, cramming the 8th inch of his ten inches into my wife's cunt.

Elaine reached out and grabbed Will's cock. With her spit liberally coating it, her hand glided smoothly over his partially flaccid tool. He leaned over and kissed my wife, their tongues dueling briefly and then their lips separated. Will leaned back and simply enjoyed my wife's hands on his body.

Joe reached out and squeezed Elaine's boobs, hard enough to elicit a groan from her. She curled her legs around Joe's back, attempting to pull him further into her as she approached orgasm. Joe just kept up his pace, 8 inches in, 8 inches out. As Elaine spiraled into an orgasm, he began to slap her breasts from side to side, causing them to wobble and bounce into each other.

The sudden sharp pain mixed with the pleasure from her pussy pushed Elaine over the last hurdle to orgasm. Her orgasmic cries filled the room, signaling her pleasure at the treatment Joe was giving her. I was shocked to see Elaine's cunt juices literally running down Joe's legs - it had been years since she'd had a wet orgasm with me.

Joe smiled down at Elaine as she settled down from her cum. He leaned back over her, grabbing both breasts in his strong hands. Using them as hand holds to guide Elaine's body, he held her in place as he completely withdrew his cock from her snatch. He watched as her eyes pleaded for him back inside her, then filled her again. As soon as he hit her bottom, he completely withdrew again. He did this about a dozen times, allowing me to watch as my wife's cunt gaped more and more open with his cock. With each of these strokes, my wife was getting louder and more vocal.

Sharing a glance, Joe released Elaine's breasts and clasped her legs closer to him. He resumed his rhythmic pounding, showing no sign of slowing despite the time he'd been railing my wife. Will removed Elaine's hand from his now rock hard penis. Will stood on the couch, turned to face her, straddling her body with his massive prick inches from her mouth. I watched in awe as my wife's recently virgin mouth opened like a bird looking for a worm.

Will's hands reached out and grasped my wife's head with his fingers twining through her hair. He guided her face to his prick, and methodically fed it into her mouth. My wife's delighted cries were instantly replaced with gagging and gargling noises, which not only turned me on, but were also significantly quieter.

Joe's hands reached down and grabbed my wife's ass cheeks. Judging by the animated moaning and groaning, I suspected that one of Joe's fingers was thrusting against her anus. Using her glutes for leverage, Joe pounded her cunt savagely. Despite his thrusting, he was still unable to get the last 2 inches of his incredible cock into my wife's drooling twat.

Filled with cock from both ends my wife began a rapid run up the orgasmic spiral. Seeing this change, I watched as Will leaned forward, working his cock deeper into Elaine's face. With her head against the couch, there was no escape as Will worked his prick deeper into her throat. Then, he released one hand from her hair and not too gently slapped her face.

Once again the blending of pleasure and pain in Elaine's addled brain pushed her over the cliff. Her body shook violently, and the choking noises got even louder. I watched amazed as yet another flood of girl cum ran down Joe's legs. Her orgasmic throes seemed to push Joe over the edge. He grunted and his rhythm failed. He stepped back and hosed down Elaine with a flood of cum. Spurt after spurt spattered against Elaine's stomach and crotch. He groaned and finished off with one final spurt, which appeared to fly into Elaine's gaping cunt. He took a couple steps back and collapsed in the chair.

Will continued on for a couple more minutes, continuing to fill the room with Elaine's gags and grunts. Then, keeping a hold on her hair, he stepped off the couch. Using his grip to guide my wife, he pulled her off the couch and forced her to her knees. Then he rammed his cock down her throat yet again, stroking himself to his own pleasure while nearly ignoring my wife. Joe sat back and watched the show. His cock, hanging flaccid in his lap, was still impressive in size. I wondered if he was done for the evening.

After only a few moments of throat fucking my wife, Will stepped back. Continuing to guide my wife's motions, he moved her onto all fours, placing her head in Joe's lap. Knowing where his cock had been, Elaine's mouth avoided it. Joe reached out and replaced Will's hand with his own, but stroking gently to start. Will walked around behind my wife, admiring her bottom thrust up in front of him. He gently stroked her ass, simply letter her know that he was there. His shorter, massively thick prick hung in front of him, still glistening from my wife's spit. Will used one hand to hold my wife's hips in place, while the other slid his cock up and down my wife's dripping cunt. It was already red and a bit puffy from the use it had received before, and I just knew that it was going to get worse.

Elaine raised her head and turned around to stare at Will. He smiled and nudged the head of his awesome manhood through the lips of her cunt. Despite being opened up by Joe's giant dong, her cunt still had to spread further. She groaned and her mouth fell open as the head of Will's prick began its journey into her womanhood. Joe took the opportunity to slide his semi-flaccid cock between my wife's lips.

Elaine's eyes flew open as she tasted cock, cum and her own juices coating Joe's prick. This was another barrier demolished for my prudish wife - never before had anything even remotely cunt tasting been near her mouth. Her shock was quickly overwhelmed by the insistent pain-pleasure messages being sent to her brain by her cunt. Not only was his cock thick, I noticed now that it was liberally coiled with veins, which tickled and stretched the walls of Elaine's pussy as he thrust into her.

Once Will got the first few inches of his cock inside my wife, he released it and placed both hands on Elaine's hips and shoved his prick ever deeper. At the same time, Joe grabbed her hair and pulled her face into his groin. She managed to swallow 7" of his sword, cleaning all of their mingled juices off of it as she drooled on the remainder. One hand reached up and encircled the remaining portion of Joe's cock, her wedding and engagement ring glinting in the light. Her second hand began playing with her clit. With Will's hands as counterpoint, it took only a few thrusts to bury that massive prick balls deep into my wife.

With each thrust, Will's balls swung forward and slapped my wife's clit. He then pulled back until the rim of his dick head showed, and then reversed course. The force he used pressed her forward, burying Joe's cock into her throat. Despite lots of practice now, each time I saw his cock bulge in her throat it was accompanied by a gag and a choke from my wife. She would gasp each time Joe pulled free. I listened to her breathing as it sped up. Yet again, my wife was going up the orgasmic incline.

I watched as Will pulled out of my wife, jammed a pair of fingers to replace it, and then crammed every inch of his huge cock back inside. This sent my wife into another shivering orgasm. During this orgasm, Will took one of his cunt juice coated fingers, and pressed it into my wife's anal pucker. Elaine pulled her head off of Joe's cock and turned to Will yet again. She yelped as Will stabbed his finger in and out of her, then gasped "Slow Babe - I'm virgin there!"

Will didn't respond, just pulled his cock all the way out of Elaine's snatch, then stabbed it back in. He did this repeatedly, showing off his cunt juice covered cock proudly between each stroke. The feeling of repeatedly being empty and filled pulled Elaine's mind from Will's fingers in her ass, from Joe's cock in her mouth, from everything but the pleasure pulsing from her cunt. Despite having cum mere moments before, I recognized the signs - my wife was going to cum again. How many times had I myself brought her to this point - now, some stranger's giant cock was doing it - for the second time.

xclawman
xclawman
64 Followers