My Wife Gives Me a Hall Pass!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't just any blow job.

It was a no hands blow job.

It was an all deep throat blow job.

Once her mouth closed on my cock, it stayed on it, moving up and down, going deep; her tongue doing the Lord's work on the bottom of my rigid member and she bobbed up and down, each time going all the way to the base of my cock.

The sensitive tip of my cock made its way into her throat and each time that happened, I groaned in exquisite torture.

I have no idea where she learned to do this, but if her technique could be patented, I'd invest the money.

Cordelia was a woman on a mission.

To please me.

And did she ever.

I want to make it clear that the concept of a no hands blow job meant that she did not stimulate my cock with her hands; for that she used her oral tools (lips, tongue, teeth, mouth and throat) but while all of that was taking place (was it ever taking place -- Oh My God) her tiny manicured fingers and small hands were taking care of my balls.

Somehow Cordelia knew how much I liked my balls played with and I learned the best way possible that she was a master at it.

So, while her oral skills were being fully utilized and her hands were busy, I was able to reach around and under and get my hands on those breasts I had been waiting to see since November.

As I teased her nipples, pulling on them, cupping them; I felt her groaning on my cock; a most very pleasant vibration that only complimented what she was already doing to my penis. I continued to play until I felt that all too familiar feeling of a lift off soon to occur to take me to a heavenly place.

My hands then went to her head, not to hold her down but to demonstrate my non verbal satisfaction to what she was doing.

She was so talented, so well versed in what she was doing, it was a matter a just a few minutes before I was shooting what little baby batter I had left down her tight, very tight, throat.

When I came her mouth had a vacuum seal around the base of my cock and she was committed to not letting a drop of my juice escape her tummy.

Once she was sure it as all gone, that every droplet had made it through my system into hers, she pulled off of me and lowered her head to lick my still tight sack. Her tongue work was exquisite.

It felt great; it was the best orgasmic after party I'd ever been to.

Cordelia hadn't said a word to me during any of this activity. We'd simply communicated through touch and groans.

After doing her ball work, she noticed a small droplet of post cum on the tip of my cock and she licked it off like the last remaining bit of ice cream on a cone.

With that she lifted her head up and our eyes met. We both smiled at one another.

Cordelia said "If you do a good job this morning Mister Colton, you can fuck my ass before you leave to catch your plane. Catherine said that was at the top of your list of things to do with me."

****

Of the nine owners present that morning, everyone one of them was interested in some sort of deal. Some sort of arrangement.

Cordelia set up ninety minute "get to know you better appointments for me starting at 10am the next day and continuing into Saturday. Two of them wanted to meet on Sunday, which was fine with me.

We wrapped up the meeting by 10am and I was back in the hotel room with Cordelia by 10:05 and in her ass about five minutes later. It was a first class piece of ass. She cleaned me with her tongue.

****

Cordelia dropped me off at the Executive Terminal at 11:15 for the flight back to LA. She kissed me on the cheek and wished me a safe flight.

I climbed up the ladder to the plane and found Missy waiting for me. She greeted me with a lover's kiss. Minutes after we were airborne she was sucking me off in appreciation of her first private jet trip. After I came, we both fell asleep in each other's arms and didn't wake up until we touched down in Burbank.

****

I dropped Missy off at the LA dealership; she was going to do some work there and fly back to Seattle the next afternoon.

Catherine, Julie, Marie and Natalie and I left Burbank headed to Vancouver at 4:30pm later that afternoon on the company jet. It was going to be an interesting weekend in Seattle.

Missy, Cordelia, Julie, Catherine and me. 12 holes to fill and one dick to do it. There is no rest for the weary.

****

Jack Colton will return soon.