My Wife had a Night to Remember!

Story Info
Wife gets a fucking that was planned by her husband.
1.3k words
3.95
55.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arwyvern
arwyvern
10 Followers

Through a "friend of a friend" my wife and I were invited to a gathering at his country house which we were told had extensive grounds.

My wife readily agreed, as she loved big houses with extensive grounds.

Little did she know that I had arranged for her to be seduced by the host during the evening.

We duly arrived and were impressed by the sheer size of the Victorian mansion that loomed in front of us as we completed the journey along the private drive.

We were met at the door by our host, a man of considerable stature, with a well toned body, although older than us.

I could tell from our first actual conversation that he was a man of power!

Glancing over at my wife I could see that she too was impressed by this strangers confidence and his friendly manor.

We were shown into the main drawing room and introduced to the other guests, where of course I knew the man standing by the window, as he was the friend that suggested our host invite us along.

My wife as usual was dressed conservatively, as she always was, but the other women in the room were definitely dressed to thrill.

I struck up a conversation with my friend while my wife mingled with the other women, who seemed on the whole to be friendly.

Our host was also busy mingling with his guests, choosing his time I guess to make his move.

The evening wore on and a few glasses of wine had been drunk, our host had been engaged in conversation with my wife for quite some time by now.

They were laughing and really seemed to be getting on well.

Dusk was beginning to fall, and I was starting to wonder if he was in fact going to seduce her at all?

With that he asked if she'd like to see the house and gardens. I would like that very much came her reply, and with that he lead her by the arm out into the hallway.

Well, I can tell you this much, my heart was pounding with excitement, and my cock throbbing harder than it has ever done before! Another swig of wine to steady my nerves was required, and with that my friend topped up my glass. "Looks like your fantasy is about to come true" he said, winking. I think it is came my reply. Worried? No not really, she seems to like him. Plus, she likes a man to be a man.

That's ok then, said my friend.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw our host and my wife cross in front of the far window - the garden tour had begun!

I had been told by him that his seductions always took place in his brick built Victorian summer house, located in the far corner of the garden. This must be where he was steering her.

How long do I wait before I follow - as it was my intention to try and watch. Time seemed to stand still while I chatted to one of the other guests. I could stand it no more, I had to follow "now" in case I was too late. I made my excuses and went in search of the bathroom.

Once in the hallway, I made my way through the kitchen and out into the garden. Darkness was falling, but I could see a dim light in the distance that must be coming from the summerhouse.

Quietly, I made my way across the lawn hardly able to contain my excitement.

Upon reaching the building I could hear the gentle moan of my wife within. I looked into the window where the light inside was coming from, hardly believing what I was feasting my eyes on. The room was dimly lit, but the moonlight flooding in from the opposite window was playing on my wife bare ass!

She was half naked, kneeling across a breading bench, he had released her ample breasts from her bra and they were pressed into the bench, spread out each side of her. Our host was kneeling behind her, slowly easing his very large member into her wiling and waiting cunt. Her juices glistening in the moonlight was all the prompting I needed to release my throbbing cock from my trousers, and I began to stroke!

As his cock pushed its way completely in, she let out a gasp of joy, having never experienced such a big and powerful man inside her before - filling her so completely.

His right hand moved to her head and grabbed hold of her hair, pulling back on it, raising her head as if riding a horse, while thrusting his cock harder and harder into her cunt, and with his free hand slapped her left arse cheek. The action of raising her head had lifted her body from the bench, I could now see her breast in all their glory both hanging and thrusting out into the seductive light of the room. Her nipples were hard with excitement, and not to miss this opportunity he reached round with his left hand and roughly grabbed hold. He was pinching and pulling at her nipple, as if trying to milk her, always a turn on for me! I could see his cock stretching her cunt lips, such was his girth, pulling out and then plunging back in as she let out another gasp! Her breathing was quickening, I knew she was about to cum, and with that she let out a mighty scream "oh my god- fuck me fuck me, cum deep inside me."

This wild statement from my wife sent me over the edge and I shot my load against the wall. Meanwhile, Inside he was also on the point of cumming, and with one almighty thrust buried himself deep into my wife's cunt while his body bucked and jerked against her ass.

It was over, my wife had been fucked by another, and my fantasy fulfilled. I remained in position to watch as he slowly withdrew his cock from her now very sloppy cunt, his cock softening from the work it had done. His cum began to run from her well used slit, the moonlight highlighting the contrasting colours of her engorged pink cunt and the creamy colour of his cum and it flowed like a waterfall out and onto the floor...

He turned her round to face him, with her still on her knees he pushed his cock into her mouth, " make me hard again bitch" I haven't finished with you yet! With his command she began sucking on his cock and before long he was hard once more.

Meanwhile I could see his cum was still flowing from within her and down her leg. I was finding it such a turn on to watch another man's cum leaking from my wife's cunt.

He was now thrusting his cock hard and deep into her mouth, pulling her hard onto him to meet each thrust. His cock must have been going a long way down her throat as he had her head tilted upwards towards him and she was gagging each time her throat was violated. Her breasts swung invitingly as he used her mouth, and he was unable once again to resist squeezing and pulling on them, her nipples coming in for yet more punishment. He twisted and pulled on them, but she was unable to cry out as his thick cock silenced her voice! Suddenly he let out a moan "drink it all down bitch" every last drop, he was unloading down her throat and into her stomach.

His jerking stopped but he held his cock in her mouth a while longer to make sure she drank the last of his cum.

He was spent, he withdrew from her mouth and she fell to the floor exhausted. My last vision of that night was of my wife lying on the floor, legs apart, her cunt exposed to him as he stood over her.

A camera appeared in his hands, click, a photo was taken of her well used body - another conquest photo to remind him just how much of a man he was!

arwyvern
arwyvern
10 Followers