My Wife helped Me Become a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's a chastity device my love. It will keep your tiny penis from getting erect. I've been pushed into sexual intercourse by men my whole life. I want to be the one who controls our sex life. Not in a bad way, it's a good thing." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, I will be the dominant partner of the two of us when it comes to having sex. You were fairly clear you wanted to experience life as a girl a lot more, weren't you?" She said sweetly.

"I did say that" I replied, "but then I felt how good it was to fuck you and I really liked doing it."

"But baby," she said, "your cock is really too small to be taken seriously as a male sex organ. Don't get me wrong, I love that it is small. I can fully grab it with my pussy lips and it feels very nice inside me. But it's really much more female than it is male."

I looked down and said;

"I suppose you are right."

She could see I was a little dejected and she quickly reassured me.

"Don't feel bad baby. I'm in love with you. I'm sexually turned by you. I love your slender, feminine body. And I'm thrilled you own and like to wear lingerie." She said sweetly as she kissed me lightly on my lips.

"All I'm saying is I think we can have a wonderful life together as a couple. And you can fulfill a dream of wearing female clothing all day, every day. Wouldn't you like that?"

After a small pause I said;

"I would like that. I would really like to be the homemaker of the family and I would like to stop having to wear male outer clothing over my lingerie. I would love to have a closet full of dresses and skirts and blouses I could wear every day."

"I want you to have that!" She said with excitement. "I want you to stay at home and make our house a real home."

"What about this thing between my legs?" I asked.

"It won't hurt you. You can pee with it on. I'll help you keep it clean. Then once a month I'll unlock it and will tell you to fuck me. We don't want your little cock to go away completely, as head of the house I'll be the one who tells you when to use it and I'll be the only one you use it with. And as a side benefit I'll know you don't have any girls on the side. During the rest of the month you'll use your tongue on my pussy and I'll kiss and lick your nipples to make you feel good." She said directly but sweetly.

"I guess it's okay" I said.

"It should be for you" she said. "The longer you keep it in place the less likely you will be to have an accidental erection and the more you will look forward to our monthly intercourse sessions."

"I would really like that." I said.

"Do you think it will cause my penis to get smaller?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure it will honey, but let's be honest, you don't have that much to begin with, so when it does get smaller it will just allow you to feel more comfortable in your panties." She said with a smile.

"I only have three or four dresses; can we go shopping for a full wardrobe?" I asked.

"As soon as we get home." She replied.

"I'm becoming excited by this idea" I said. "My nipples are becoming engorged at the thought of being a full time girl."

"You have beautiful nipples honey, and so sensitive. That's a sure indication you are a girl. For our first wedding anniversary I'll pay for you to have breast implants. By then your tiny cock should only be a nub between your legs and when you have breasts that fill out your bra, it will be our little secret that you fuck me monthly and cum inside me with a cock." She said.

The balance of our honeymoon was spent with me licking her pussy each night until she had an orgasm. I was not allowed to ejaculate again for another month. During that time we shopped together for dresses and skirts. I resigned from my job to be at home full time. Together we packed up all my male clothing except for one set for doctor visits which I made my wife hide from me. The rest of my male clothes were given away and my full time life as a girl began.

I love my wife and what she has done for me. We have been married for ten years. I have a beautiful pair of 36C breasts with nipples that are super sensitive to sexual stimulation. I have only had to wear male clothing once in ten years to a doctor check-up.

My penis has, as predicted, shrunk to a flaccid size that has no shaft. Erect I am only 3 inches tall and very slender, but my wife tells me she loves the feeling. I have grown used to my chastity device and I feel naked without it locked on. In time my chastity device will probably disable my tiny cock as a male sexual organ and I am okay with that. My wife will probably not care either as I have gotten to be an expert with my mouth and tongue, licking her pussy deeply and sucking on her clit to the point it gets huge just before she orgasms.

I have never once impregnated my wife with our monthly intercourse sessions and she is fine with that.

I'm a girl through and through mentally, and in a few short years I will be unable to physically perform the act of sexual intercourse as a male.

My entire amount of body hair has been removed and never grown back. I only shave my face once a month. And we have been talking about getting me on some estrogen pills to stop that facial hair from growing.

My wife has allowed me to fully develop as a girl and I have never looked back in regret. I love being a girl, and I'm great at being one.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers
12