My Wife-His Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
Master enslaves my wife with his technological temptations
2.1k words
4.18
69.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
317 Followers

The office was quiet as I worked late to finish a project. After all there was no reason to go home to the empty house.

Bzzzzzzzt, "Shit" I cried as the jolt of electricity suddenly coursed through the composite fiber chastity device that had imprisoned my touch starved cock for the past six months. This was the master's cruel signal to check the secret email account.

"Go home and follow the instructions on the box behind the planter on your front porch if you want to see her."

I rushed home eager catch any glimpse of her I would be allowed.

When I arrived at the house, there was a box behind the planter as promised with a note attached to the top. I hurriedly opened it and read the instructions

"Sissy bitch, go upstairs and dress in your white corset, white stockings, and black patent leather bow pumps (yes, she tells me everything) and then open the box."

I walked up the stairs to our marital bedroom and stripped off my clothes revealing my body shaved smooth as required. After fastening the corset snuggly around my waist and torso, I slipped the white opaque stockings up my legs and clipped them to the metal garter clips. I stood and slipped my feet into the beautiful patent leather bow pumps, teetering on the 5 inch heels as I walked to the front of the mirror to make sure I passed inspection. My desperate cock strained against the cruel device encasing it as I viewed my feminine side in the mirror.

I picked up the box off of the bed and opened it. Inside I found a strange looking dildo about six inches long and an inch and a half wide. It was made of a silicone like material and had a long USB cord plugged into its base and another cord with headphone like plug extending from it. There were instructions. "Stick this up your girly ass and plug the long cable into the computer and the short cable into the hole at the base of your chastity device and log onto the email account."

I lubed up the dildo and eased it into my ass, made eager by 6 months of chastity torture. Thoroughly plugged, I sat down and connected the wires as instructed. I logged onto the email and clicked on the link provided, eager for the promised glimpse of my love.

I punched enter.

The screen read: "Turn on the speakers and turn up the volume."

I did as I was told.

I could hear his voice.

"Stand up, bend over, and put your hands on the desk in front of you."

I did as I was told and the webcam mounted on top of the monitor whirred to life. He, and whoever else was watching, could see me. I felt humiliatingly exposed, but excited as my cock swelled against the composite case compressing it.

"Keep your hands on the desk and keep looking at the camera. If you move them at any time or look away, you will not see her, do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I replied

I felt pressure in my ass as the plug inflated at its base just inside, anchoring it in place.

"Uuuuunnnhh," I exhaled as the plug warmed inside of me like the wet warmth of an enema in my bowels. At the same time, the composite case confining my cock and forcing it down also began to warm. I shivered with the edgy buzz of a man six months denied.

Then it started. The plug surged inside of me filling my bowels. I gasped and my mouth fell open as it began to pulse inside of me, stretching and filling my rectum. I could not tell whether it was actually physically fucking me or whether the electricity just felt that way, but fucking me it was.

My cock swelled harder against the enclosure denying my sweet erection as the electrical pulses spread to the device and pulsed up and down my bent trapped cock.

"Unnnhhh!" I began to moan more loudly through my parted lips as the electricity gave me a virtual tug job inside the composite cock confinement and the plug fucked me rudely in the ass. I realized that I was pushing my ass back involuntarily to meet the thrusts of my electronic lover like the cock hungry slut my outfit portrayed me to be.

"Unnhh, Unnhh, Unnhh!" I moaned hoarsely over and over as a long denied orgasm built rapidly in me, fighting to break though the tight dick bending prison impeding my pleasure. I was now thrusting uncontrollably trying to ride the fat electric eel reaming my rectum to forbidden pleasure as the sweat of my slutty labors dripped from my brow.

This electric rape went on for what seemed like fifteen minutes as I tried to break through and orgasm despite the confines of my hard composite case. I kept looking into the camera as instructed, slack jawed and moaning ever louder.

Finally, I could feel myself brake through and the contractions leading to the most powerful orgasm in memory began as I humped and moaned like the desperate slutty whore I would become.

"Unnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unnnnnhhhhhhh!!" I moaned at the top of my lungs as I neared the crest of overcoming the torture of six months of denial. I could feel the end of my battle sweetly ahead.

"Annnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh" I suddenly shrieked as the jolt of electricity zapped the head of my cock and my balls and held on like a blow from a baseball bat. My mouth hung open and my mind blanked from the force of charge. The cruel shock instantly snuffed out my orgasm. My cock shriveled attempting to hide from the electrical evil that had assaulted it.

I was left a sweaty, hyperventilating mess in my sissy corset, stockings, and heels, for the cruel pleasure of whatever audience watched, delighting in my dance of denial.

After a few moments, his voice spoke again. "You are such a sad slut, but we will keep our bargain"

My screen lit up, and I saw her face filling the frame. The camera zoomed out showing my beautiful wife or at least the front part of her. Her body was captured by a white wall of metal just behind her breasts so that only the front of her body was on this side of the wall. A black leather strap across her forehead held her head up so she looked into the camera. She looked slightly dazed. I noticed that each one of her breasts were fully cupped in plastic with tubes and wires running from the end of the cups into the wall below. Her hands were on the floor as if she was on her hands and knees, but I could not see her bottom half behind the wall of the malicious looking machine that swallowed her up to her torso. She was collared with a black collar with a large metal ring on the front.

As I struggled to take all of this in, she began to speak nervously:

"Honey, I am so sorry. You are so sweet to me. You worship me and treat me like a queen. I am so sorry. I can't quit. You have to stay locked up, or he says he will stop and I can't bear that. He makes these things, oh my god, I crave them. I have had to do some nasty things, things that you might see, to make him keep doing it to me, so that he will keep me. I am going to have to do some more very slutty things so he will keep me. I hope you understand. I am addicted to Master. I am addicted to his devices. I am addicted to the pleasure. I am addicted to his cock.

He may ask you to do some things. I need you to do whatever he says. You need to be a good little whore for him. You have to keep it going. You can't let him stop. I need him. Do what he says, anything, please!

I promise I will make it up to you. I will buy you pretty things, and we can have girls' weekends. Just do what he says so he won't quit me. I hope you understand. I love youaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

She squealed as her body jumped and spasmed, beginning the real show.

After the suddenness of the initial shock, my beautiful wife's mouth fell open and hung there as her breathing became heavy and her eyes rolled blankly upward. She began to groan in rhythm with her breath, and it was clear she was building up to an orgasm.

As I watched helplessly, the cups on her breasts began to move with a vacuum sound sucking her tits forward to fill the cups. The elongated tips of the cups then pulled her nipples into the tips so that they were stretched to grotesque lengths. She squealed in response, but her moans then became more pronounced.

Her body began to buck and shake from some unknown stimulation behind the barrier around her waist.

At the same time, the plug in my ass came to life and began to slowly fuck me in rhythm with her moans. The composite case compressing my confined cock began to buzz with electricity, cruelly swelling my folded flesh against the composite shell. I inhaled and exhaled repeatedly in response to the cruel arousal that was relentless in its build up, but never allowed me to cross the forbidden line of orgasmic release.

My arousal from this torture in my orgasm starved state only served to intensify my focus on the orgasmic possession of my wife on the screen in front of me.

"Ooouhhhhhhh!! Ooouhhhhhhh!! Ooouhhhhhhh!!! "

She began to moan loudly with her mouth opening wide as a state of constant orgasm took over her body as the sucking breast cups and hidden pleasure sources attacked her body. For the next ten minutes, she came over and over again seemingly without any break to recover. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth gapped in orgasmic ecstasy as her body quivered and quaked with pleasure. She breathed like a woman in labor chasing oxygen to sustain herself through the endless orgasmic contractions. Her guttural screams and moans accompanied the rapturous image of the full exploitation of every sexual nerve in her beautiful body.

At some point during the display, the screen split to show her back half, revealing a device cupping her pussy with wires and tubes protruding as they flexed and twitched and another probe vigorously exploiting her ass with hidden methods of delicious deviance.

Her pussy squirted with each contraction as her fluid spilled over the device cupping and controlling her pussy and clit. At first I thought it might not be her, but the small hourglass shaped birthmark on where the back of her thigh flowed into her ass removed all doubt. The split screen ended as the front image filled the entire screen as she continued coming constantly in a rude, but irresistibly erotic, display of forced sexual gluttony.

As I watched my wife being sexually enslaved by the pleasure machine, Master's other cruel devices worked their insidious magic on my ass and confined cock. In my heightened and teased state frustration, I took comfort in the knowledge that my wife's body's continued sexual treason before my eyes was driven by machine and not the cock of another man.

"My assssssss...." she suddenly announced hoarsely through the constant moans as her body bucked more rapidly and her moans became screams of unbridled sexual ecstasy as she began pushing back against whatever force had now been added, fucking the unseen invader with all of her being. I wondered what deliciously cruel tricks Master's devices had unleashed to push her to these new heights of violent sexual possession as she screamed at the top of her lungs with pleasure I had never witnessed in her or any other woman.

Each lustful scream only served to heighten the intensity of the conflict between my shame and overwhelming arousal of watching my wife writhe under Master's control- a puppet forced to perform in his biomedical orgy.

The screen split again and any comfort that her pleasure was in his devices and not his dick vanished. I saw his large, fat cock slide from her ass, revealing her stretched and gapping asshole pulsing rivers of his seed with each contraction from the ongoing orgasms that continued to possess her.

I watched in cuckolded wonder as the screen went blank.

wifetoy
wifetoy
317 Followers