My Wife Honey Ch. 04

Story Info
Another person enters the relationship.
7.4k words
4.35
166.8k
51
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers

I had to wonder to myself how we managed to get into the mess we were in here. Honey had been gone for four hours now, I'm sure Ray was enjoying my wife's company tonight. I'm sure he would have her back here late tonight. I think when her walks through the door tonight, I'm just going to have to tell him everything.

About the time I was in deep thoughts about what to do tonight, I herd a car pull into the driveway. I figured I might as well just set here and gain my energy if I was going to say something to Ray tonight.

I waited until I saw the front door open. The light was off in the entranceway and I was trying to see them come in. Honey walked in first but I could see Ray right by her side holding on to Honey's arm as if she needed some help. She must have had a little too much to drink because Ray was leading her toward the great room.

Than I noticed another figure directly behind them as they walked my way. Ray was the first to speak. He said hello and started to tell me Honey had drank a little too much tonight. Than he said, he had a surprise for me. Ray than stepped aside so I could get a look at the other person standing behind him. It was a beautiful black woman.

Ray said he brought me a little surprise tonight. He introduced the lady as a long time child hood friend. He told me her name was Lori and I stood up to shake her hand. Honey in the mean time sat herself down on the love seat across from me. She smiled at me and tried to get up but lost her balance and feel back into the seat.

It's been years, maybe college since I saw Honey this tipsy. Ray asked Lori to set right down on the sofa next to me so she could get acquainted with me. Lori was a beautiful woman with shoulder length hair, very long shapely legs. She looked absolutely stunning in an all pink dress. She wore matching high heels that made her legs seem a mile long.

Ray said he would fix everyone a drink and mentioned he would go light on Honey's drink. Ray mentioned he took good care of Honey tonight but she insisted on doubles every time they ordered drinks. Ray motioned for me to follow him into the kitchen and help with the drinks. I really wanted to speak to my wife alone and find out what was going on.

Once in the kitchen I started grabbing things to make drinks and Ray nudged me wanting to know what I thought about Lori. I couldn't lie to him, I said she was very attractive and seemed very nice. Ray said he had brought her along to meet me since I was divorced. He said he told Lori that as sweet as Honey that she just had to meet her brother. Ray also told me she had brought an overnight bag and pointed toward it setting by the front door. He asked me if I had a guest room she could stay in tonight. Meaning he was planning on staying here to night.

I had a very good notion to tell him where the guest room was and he and his sister could both stay there for the night, but for some reason I didn't want to make a scene and stopped short of saying what I was thinking.

We picked up the drinks and headed back to the great room. Lori was a very pleasant woman and said she had known Ray since he was 12 years old. She said they grew up in the same neighborhood together. Lori was well endowed on top, maybe more than Honey in that department. She made me feel comfortable as we spoke about many things. I couldn't help glancing over at Ray and Honey setting in the love seat together.

Honey was laughing as Ray was talking to her. He was speaking low and I couldn't hear a word being said. His large arm was over her shoulder and hung down over her right breast. To my surprise, Honey had her hand on Ray's leg. I tried to keep my eye on Honey but kept getting distracted by Lori.

Lori asked me to make her another drink and said in a low voice not to worry about Ray and my sister because they seemed to have there own little thing going on. I walked into the kitchen and made new drinks, on my way back I noticed the lights were dimmed in the room. It made it hard to see Ray and Honey.

Handing the drink to Lori she smiled and I sat down again. Lori had moved over toward the center and when I sat down we were so close her leg was next mine. Lori crossed her legs and pushed her knee into my leg as she told me more about herself.

Lori and I talked about our jobs, places she had been and so many other subjects. I could hear what I thought was kissing. I glanced toward Honey and Ray and Honey's arms were around Ray's neck as they were locked in a kiss. I could see Ray's left hand between her thighs and seemed to be close to my wife's pussy. I could barely make out what Honey was saying. She was telling Ray to keep touching her there. Honey spread her legs for Ray as they continued the kiss.

I was distracted by Lori as she touched my chin with her hand and moved my face around until I was looking directly in her eye's. Lori said not to worry about my sister, Ray would take care of her tonight. Lori caught me off guard when she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss as our lips parted and I could feel her tongue. Lori's hand was on my thigh as she told me to relax.

Lori glanced toward our patio door and seen the pool. Lori said she wouldn't mind going for a swim. I don't know what got over me but I said yes, that sounds like a good idea. Lori grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the patio as I glanced around I could see Ray was still kissing Honey. One hand cupped her breast as the other was still between her legs. This time I noticed Honey's hand on Ray's crotch as I was pulled out of the room.

Why was my wife so willing to the sexual advances of Ray tonight? Lori kept pulling by the pool when I asked her if she would like to go back into the house and barrow a swim suit from Honey?

Lori said she didn't need a suit and stripped down to her panty's and bra. Those soon were gone with the only thing remaining were the heels. Lori soon slipped those off her feet and started undressing me and before I knew what was going on I was standing along the side of Lori with my pants bunched up around my feet with only my shoes and socks on.

Lori raised my legs one at a time and I was now standing naked next to this beautiful black woman. Lori took me by the hand and pulled me down the pool steps and into the water.

I tried to look inside the house to see what was going on with Honey and Ray but Lori hugged me in the water and kissed me. Lori's breasts were huge. I would say a 42B or more. She had a tiny waist and nice rear end with full cheeks. Not too fat, just nice and round.

Than I was shocked as Lori put her hand down on my shaft under the water and laughed. I was as hard as a rock next to this woman. As much as I tried, I couldn't keep my eye's off her perfect body as she kissed me again while stroking my rock hard shaft.


Lori than let go of me and started to swim toward the deep end and told me to follow her. I did just that and tried to look inside the house again. This time I could see my wife sitting on Ray's lap. They were still kissing and Ray hand Honey's dress down her shoulders massaging one of her breasts as they kissed.

I felt Lori touch me from under the water. When she came up, she looked toward the house and could see the scene that was on display before us. Lori looked at me as she told me not to worry about my sister. Lori said that Ray was a lady's man and my sister was well-taken care of. Lori said Ray was looking forward to this evening. She knew what he meant when he told her to bring along her overnight bag.

Lori had her hands around my waist now and looking deep into my eye's. Lori said she would make me forget about what was going on in the house. She said we were going to have our own little party going on out here tonight. Lori said she was going to turn me into a brown sugar loving white man.

Lori told me to get up on the side of the pool. I made my way over to the side so I could face the house. I climbed up the wall and sat there waiting to see what Lori had in mind. Lori was still in the water as she pulled my legs apart and reaching for my shaft which was still hard.

Lori started to lick the sides and gently touch the head with her tongue. Lori's left hand had reached around to touch my rear as she slowly started to take me in her mouth. Lori slowly worked her mouth down my shaft and when she deep throated me for a few seconds, she worked herself back out slowly leaving a trail of saliva behind as she looked up at me and smiled.

Lori made the statement that I'd soon forget about everything going on in that house. That's when I looked back in the house for a second and noticed that both Ray and Honey were now standing up naked in front of the love seat. The only thing I saw on Honey was her high heels. My wife had her arms around Ray and they were kissing. Ray's hands were around Honey cupping her cheeks in his large hands.

Lori was licking my shaft and now going down to my testicles and sucked them inside her mouth, one at a time. My arms reached out to her breasts as Lori continued to suck me. Lori's mouth was so hot I felt my balls would burst from the pressure building up inside.

Lori pushed herself up from the water as I helped hold her from going back down. Lori kissed me and said she wanted to find a nice dry spot where we could continue. I kept holding her by the waist as she pulled herself out of the water.

Lori took my hand as I took her around to the other side of the pool which was just outside the great room where my wife and Ray were. We had a cabinet with towels next to the house. I handed one to Lori and she started to dry me off so I did the same to her starting with her loverly breasts.

From the corner of my eye, I saw movement in the house. We were standing only a few feet from my wife and Ray. Honey was now on her knee's sucking Ray's huge shaft. He dainty hands were on his buttocks as she sucked his shaft. I thought about going in there when Lori pulled me toward her and kissed me again.

Next to us a padded lounge chair and Lori guided me over toward it. Lori told me to lie down. The chair was on an angle and from my right side I could see my wife and Ray not more than eight feet from us. Lori straddled her legs on each side of me as she sat on my legs. She was now stroking my shaft again with one hand and rubbed my chest with her other hand.

Lori mentioned Ray was getting naughty with Honey inside the house. I told her how could we not notice. Looking inside again, Ray had sat back down on the love seat and Honey was now riding his shaft from the top facing Ray. I could see Ray's mouth on one of Honey's breasts as she rode him. We were so close I could see Honey's pussy wrapped tight around Ray's shaft. I could even see her pussy lips. Each time Ray would thrust up inside my wife her pussy lips disappeared and when he withdrew from Honey I could see the lips hang on tight as if to keep him from pulling all the way out of her.

Just as I was staring inside, I could feel Lori's warm pussy slowly lower itself down on my shaft. Lori wiggled her as a little as she paused for a moment before slowly lifting up. Lori bent herself forward letting her beautiful breasts fall down in front of my mouth and I started to suck and lick them as she lowered herself back down.

I guided her with my hands around her waist as she slowly moved her rear around. Lori knew how to screw as moved at a slow steady pass as I continued to suck on her breasts. My thoughts of my wife and Ray slipped my mine as this beautiful black woman made love to me.

From the corner of my right eye I could see a fast movement inside the house. I tilted my head to see Ray standing again only this time Ray was holding Honey up in mid air. Ray's hands were cupping her buttocks as Honey had her legs stretched out on either side of Ray. He was moving my wife up and down his huge pole. Honey's arms were locked around his neck.

Lori moved down to kiss me again and mentioned the fun they were having inside. Lori laughed and wanted me to lift her up like Ray did with Honey. I didn't think I could lift her in that position and simply told Lori. I had a better idea.

I told Lori to stand up as I followed her up and I wanted her to bend down on the lounge chair. I told her I wanted to screw her doggie style and with that I moved into position and shoved my shaft inside Lori as she let out a yelp. At the same time I could hear my wife's voice for Ray to keep screwing her harder. I could hear Ray say that he was going to keep her little pussy nice and stretched from now on. At the same time I listened to my wife and Ray I held onto Lori's rear as I began to move myself in and out of her pussy. Lori's muscles were gripping me hard. Lori's pussy felt like a vise around my shaft as I picked up speed and started to screw Lori hard.

My thoughts kept drifting back to my wife and Ray as I pushed myself up into Lori's sweet pussy. Lori was getting a lot louder as I kept up my screwing. My hands were on her hips as I pulled Lori back into me with each thrust.

I glanced back into the house and Ray now had my wife down on the carpet screwing Honey. My wife looked small compared to that big guy that was on top of her. Honey's arms were hanging onto Ray's shoulders as he sliced that big hunk of meat inside my wife's pussy.

I could see Honey's pussy clamped onto Ray and could see the moisture glistening around his shaft. Ray was not wearing a condom was my first thought but either was I as I continued to screw Lori. The thought never occurred to ask Lori if she had protection.

Lori said she wanted me to get on top of her because she could have a better orgasm when a man was on top so I pulled back out and waited for Lori to lie on the lounge chair. She was a real beauty just laying their waiting for me to mount her. I decided I wanted to lick her pussy and kneeled down at the end of the lounge and lifted Lori's legs apart. I started to lick Lori's pussy as she moved her buttocks around the lounge. Lori was getting into this as my tongue probed around her clitoris. Honey always told me I had a talented tongue when it came to licking her.

Lori placed her hands on my shoulders as she began to dig her feet into the cushion of the chair. Lori than started to tremble as she said she was going to come. Lori than let out a loud yell as she started her orgasm. At the same time I could hear Honey having an orgasm inside with Ray. Honey was so loud I worried the neighbors were going to hear next door. I could hear Ray's voice as he told my wife, "That a girl cum for papa." Ray than said he was going to send a little brother in there in case the first one's got lost.

I don't really know why but I seemed to get more excited hearing what was going on in the house and moved back up into position to screw Lori. I could be easily slid into Lori after her orgasm because she was so wet. Lori pulled me down to kiss her as I slowly started to screw her. Lori whispered to me. " Now isn't that better than just watching Ray and Honey getting it on." Lori also said Ray must be ready for a family because it sounded like he was going to plant a seed in my sister tonight.

I didn't answer Lori I just started screwing her harder as she wrapped her long slim legs around me to hold on. Lori encouraged me to screw her deeper as I plunged my way deeper inside her. I kept up the pass for several minutes until I could feel my balls tighten and knew I was about to cum. Without thinking, I whispered to Lori if I could cum inside her. Lori said she wanted me to cum inside her and just at that moment I came so hard I think my neighbors must have heard me as I released a load.

I could feel it started to leak out around the sides of my pole as I started to shrink, Lori kissed me on the lips and told me it was good. Lori moved over to the side as I lay next to her with our arms around each other.

I looked over Lori's head and I could see Ray still screwing my wife on the floor. Than I herd Ray give out a yell that he was ready to cum. He was telling Honey to get those little eggs ready because Daddy was going to shoot a little son in her belly.


Lori laughed and said Ray seemed determined to make me an uncle. I couldn't speak as I herd my wife telling Ray to cum for her. I figured Honey must have taken one of those pills and was completely ready for this evening.

At that moment Ray let out a very loud grunt as I was close enough to actually see his shaft started to make its jerks as it pumped its seed into my wife. Ray than held still for a moment before beginning to move in a slow motion again. I had a good view from my position and couldn't see any of his sperm leaking out yet.

As big as Ray is, he was keeping Honey's pussy plugged because he wasn't going soft yet. I could see him move up with just the head of his shaft still inside my wife's pussy. As Ray backed out, I could actually hear the pop it made as it slipped out of her pussy because we were being so quit out here.

I could see Ray holding my wife's legs up high as he stared down at Honey's pussy. I could see a big glob of pure white sperm sort of blocking the entrance to my wife's pussy. If Ray were to let Honey's legs down, I'm sure it would just drip down her cheeks and onto the floor.

Ray than guided his shaft back to the opening of my wife's pussy with his hand and started to push it back inside her. I could see the glob of seed as it disappeared back inside Honey's pussy as Ray slide back in. Ray stayed in that position for a minute and slowly worked back out. This time I could see the sperm as it coated his shaft. Than he drove it back in and he lowered himself back on top of my wife and started to kiss her.

By this time Lori was touching me again and I was as hard as a rock I just laid there and enjoyed Lori's tender touch as she kissed my chest. I was still staring into the house at my wife and Ray. They were still locked in a passionate kiss as he kept himself buried to the hilt inside my wife.

Ray had now tilted his head down and he was squeezing one of Honey's breasts and licking the nipple. I could hear all their movements as he jokingly asked Honey if there was milk yet? Honey laughed as she kissed Ray again and I could hear my wife tell him not to be so impatient.

Could Honey be telling Ray that he had to wait until the fetus was developing for her to be giving milk? My heart sank again as my wife spoke to Ray. Ray was still fully inside my wife as she reached down between them and seemed to be trying to touch his pole. Ray lifted up a little to give Honey some room as my wife played around the entrance of her pussy and feeling Ray's pole.

Than I could see her hand as it came up and rested on her belly as she looked deep into Ray's eye's. Ray whispered something to Honey as she smiled and patted her belly.

Ray moved up and started to slide his pole back out of my wife. This time I could see the trail of sperm as it slowly dripped out onto the floor. It was still very thick and white as it made a small pool on the carpet.

Lori than asked me if I wanted to get more comfortable for round two and wanted to go into the bedroom. I told her I'd love to go inside and she could wash up. Just as I started to move to get up, the door opened and out stepped Ray.

Ray laughed and said he was glad to see we got acquainted tonight. Lori was a little embarrassed but returned saying that she and I didn't seem to stop anything going on with himself and Honey inside the house.

Than Ray mentioned that Honey had to pee and he was waiting for her to return. Lori and I sat up on the lounge as Ray sat down with us as he waited for Honey to return.

Lori asked to excuse herself to use the lady's room and I pointed the way toward the master suite.

Once Lori was inside, Ray laughed and asked me how I liked getting a little brown sugar tonight. I told Ray I thought Lori was a sweet lady and very beautiful. Ray said he knew I might want some company this weekend while he stayed here with Honey. Ray than made another comment that I might get horny hearing him making love to my sister all weekend and thought about his friend Lori. Ray laughed again and said he might just take Honey back into the bedroom and lock the door as long as he knew Lori and I were getting along.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers
12