My Wife Is Not Just A Tease

Story Info
Wife gives it up in men's room to 3 men.
1.1k words
3.82
256.9k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I went to a fast food place for a quick dinner one night. When she walks into a room heads turn, and this restaurant was no different. She was wearing a white blouse, and a yellow pleated skirt. She has a great body, because she works out every day, and her legs were looking especially delicious that night, in her 3" heels.

We got in line, and as we waited, we noticed these 3 guys looking at her and whispering lewd things amongst themselves. Teresa excused herself to the ladies room, and I waited in line. A quick minute later, she came back and slipped her panties into my jacket pocket. "I'm going to go sit down" she smiled at me. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and took a seat near the 3 guys. My dick swelled as I wondered what she had in mind.

In a short while, I ordered 2 of whatever combination struck me. I really don't remember. I took the tray, and started towards where she was sitting, and noticed that two of the guys were bending their necks to look under the table where she was sitting. When they saw me coming, they straightened up. (I'm 6 feet tall, and weigh 200 pounds. I work out daily, and used to be in U.S. Special Forces).

I sat down and divided up the food. As I gave her the meal I had just bought, I noticed that the table was glass, and I could see that she had her legs spread so that the guys could see up her skirt. Since her panties were now in my pocket, I knew she was flashing her pussy at them. I looked at her, and she grinned a very naughty grin.

"Would you go get me some ketchup", she asked. I knew what she was up to, so I got up and slowly went to the counter for ketchup. When I turned around, I saw that one of the guys was picking up a fork that he had 'accidentally' dropped. I knew he was getting an eye full of my wife’s sweet pussy. I decided to give her more time to tease them, so I headed to the other side of the restaurant to retrieve a newspaper.

When I finally came back to the table, the guys looked like they were in pain, they were so horney. I sat down, and opened up the paper on the table, but I was careful to place it so that I could see the show. I pretended not to know what was going on, but with my back to the guys, I could see what she was doing.

Teresa had leaned back in her seat and put one foot up on the chair. Her pussy was plainly visible. Seeing this, my dick got hard. I can only imagine how horney those guys were. I told her to touch herself, and she did. I couldn't see them but our new friends were making noise now. She rubbed her clit for a while, and then she seductively brought her finger to her mouth, and sucked it clean.

The guys went wild behind me, while trying not to be too obvious. My own cock was hard as hell, and I told her to put her fingers in her pussy. She put 2 fingers in, and started to pump. She got very flushed, and I could tell she wanted to cum. So did I.

The guys were silent now. They had gotten tired of being teased, and got themselves together, and started to leave. I said, "Are you going to tease them like that"?

"Do you mind if I fuck them all?” she asked.

My heart jumped into my throat, and I asked, "Can I watch?"

With that, she grabbed my hand and we raced up behind the last of the 3 guys. She grabbed his arm, and told him to get his friends. She lead me quickly to the men's room. When all 3 of them were in there, she locked the door, and grabbed one of them by the dick. She pushed him into a stall, and pulled his dick out. She bent over at the waist and started sucking his dick.

I got in the next stall and climbed up on the toilet, so I could look over and watch. One of the guys came up behind her and threw her skirt up over her ass, and slammed his dick into her pussy. I was so turned on watching her suck a dick and getting fucked at the same time.

The guy fucking her didn't last very long; probably due to the severe teasing she gave them all. He shouted, "I'm going to cum in your cunt, bitch!" With that, he tensed up and came. I heard her moan, even with a mouth full of cock.

The next guy stepped up and pushed his friend away so he could get his dick in her. He wasted no time, and just rammed it up her pussy. Again I heard the sound of her moaning muffled by a dick in her mouth.

The guy she was blowing was fucking her mouth faster now. He had her hair in his hands and was breathing hard, saying "Suck it bitch" over and over. Suddenly, he screamed, "Swallow, bitch", and he was cumming in her mouth.

The guy fucking her didn't take much time, as he started to cum deep in her pussy. As he did so, I could see cum running all the way from her cunt to her knees. I was so horney, I got down off my perch, and was going to get my turn, but she stopped me. "You'll get yours later", she said. When she said that, I noticed the guy's cum was running out of the corner of her mouth, down to her chin.

She was a mess. As the guys left, she got a bunch of paper towels, and wiped the cum off her face. Then she wiped the cum off her legs and crotch, in a very unladylike position. Her legs were trembling as she fished her panties out of my pocket, and put them on.

When we walked out of the men's room, everyone there knew what had just happened, so we hurried to the car. As soon as I got in, she started to give me a blowjob. I had to pull over in a parking lot so I could cum in her mouth. A security guard saw us, but didn't do anything. We just went home and fucked all night.