My Wife Joan Ch. 03

Story Info
Loving experiences with Joan and her mother Carol.
1.7k words
4.32
231.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 12/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zane
Zane
28 Followers

I sat on a straight back chair that was in the bedroom, and had Joan come over and lower herself on to my throbbing erection with her back to me. Then I told Carol to kneel in front of us so she could suck her daughter’s hot pussy lips and clit as I fucked her. As Joan bounced up and down on my cock I could feel Carols tongue licking on the tender underside of my prick. My hands were playing with Joan’s breasts and pinching her nipples lightly. In this position I was unable to stroke my cock very much but Joan began long slow strokes up and down and I knew this would make it difficult for Carol to keep her mouth on her daughters pussy.

“Finger fuck her in the asshole Carol get 4 fingers up your hot daughters bum and work her over good.” I said.

I could feel Carols fingers through the thin membrane separating Joan's rectum and vagina. They were making her already tight cunt even tighter. Joan was moaning and groaning now and begging her mother to work her whole hand into her asshole. I could feel it when Carols small hand slipped past the anal sphincter of her daughters experienced rectum.

Carol said. "Oh God! I love the way you ass fuck me! Oh, keep assfucking me, you wild bitch of a mother. Can you feel her hand up my ass Bob? Oh fuck it I’ coming you bastards you made me cum so fast Oh I’m cumin again Oh mommy that’s nice,”

Joan’s cunt was so fucking tight with her mothers arm up her ass I couldn’t stand it any longer and I was shooting my load deep into her hot cunt. When Joan eventually quit quivering I pulled my softening prick from her pussy and her mother slowly withdrew her hand from her well lubricated pussy. As we lay on the bed recovering from our exertions and fondling each other Carol began kissing me on the mouth and hugging me tightly.

“Oh Bob I love you so much and I know Joan loves you It’s going to be wonderful having you two living with me. Joan I hope you won’t become jealous as Bob is going to be your husband.” Carol said.

Joan reassured her mother that she loved to share me with her mother and she hoped we loved each other as much as she loved us both. We soon fell asleep.

The next morning we applied for our marriage license and arranged for the wedding. We called and asked Joan’s cousin Tom to stand up for us. He said he was on vacation and bored and asked to come and visit us. We were only too happy to have him come.

The next day we picked him up at the airport and took him out to dinner. During dinner we explained our relationship and invited him to join us in a foursome that evening. He was elated, also excited and we all noticed the big bulge in his slacks but then he had no reason to hide it.

When we got back to Carols house and got him installed in a comfortable spare bedroom we had a drink and relaxed in the living room.

“Joan you have grown into the most beautiful and sexiest woman I’ve ever seen, you were the sexiest girl I ever knew but now you are breathtaking” Tom stated.

Joan replied “Thank you Tom but don’t you think mom is much sexier and prettier than I”

I told her to quit teasing her cousin as I started to remove her blouse and bra. When I had them off I took Carols off also and asked him if he didn’t think my two girls had magnificent tits. He agreed with me as he started fondling Joan’s. I began French kissing Carol. Her tongue tasted like ambrosia as it probed deeply into my mouth. I started lightly fondling her lovely small but protruding ass with one hand as I played with her shapely big tits with the other. She undid my belt and started unbuttoning my slacks and when they fell to the floor I steeped out of them while keeping my hands busy playing with her sexy body. She then lowered her skirt. She wasn’t wearing panties but had a black garter belt holding up sheer black hose. I glanced at Joan and Tom and noticed him staring at Carol as he sucked Joan’s breast. I believed he was surprised at how voluptuous Carol’s body was.

I sat Carol in an easy chair and knelt between her long sexy legs she spread her legs wide and raised them high as I began to kiss her shaved sexy cunt. I sucked her erect clit and sucked it tenderly. Slowly I pressed my tongue into her wet pussy and then quickly back to flick lightly on her clitoris.

Joan said. “Oh Bob you and mom look so happy together and so excitingly sexy.”

I glanced over at her and Tom, they now had their cloths off and his huge prick was in her hands, and he was finger fucking her. They were sitting on the couch she had her lovely legs spread widely so I could see he had two fingers working in and out of her dripping pussy, and was licking her cunt. I told her she excited me intensely enjoying Toms erotic attentions.

“Bob I love you so much I don’t think I should have sex with Tom” Carol whispered in my ear. I moved up to suck her nipples so I could talk to her without being overheard.

“Carol I love you very dearly, perhaps more than I love Joan and I will not love you any less if you want to have sex with him. It would be very exciting to watch you enjoying a good fuck but I wouldn’t want you to do it if you didn’t want to. I would never encourage you to do anything that you would find unpleasant. You must never feel that you are obliged to have sex with anyone to please me or Joan. I couldn’t love you more than I do now and I would never love you less because you fulfill your sexual desires.” I whispered back to her.

She whispered in my ear. “Bob I will give him the wildest fuck he has ever had but more to please you than him. My love for you is the strongest emotion I have had in my life. It makes me feel warm and happy. Please never leave me Dearest.

I pressed my cock between her cunt lips and supporting myself with my hands on the arm of the chair began to press it slowly into her awaiting cunt. She wrapped her long legs around my back and pulled me into her. As we began fucking with slow long strokes we heard some low moans and we looked at Joan and Tom.

He was sitting on the couch and she was astride his legs on her knees moving her luscious ass up and down engulfing his very fat prick in her stretched pussy. I was such a tight fit as she went up withdrawing his cock the flesh of her pussy was pulled down away from her body. His fingers were penetrating her anus and they were both moaning softly. Her cunt is always exceptionally tight, five minutes after I finish fucking her, her cunt is tight on my finger.

This sight must have been very arousing to Carol because as soon as we started watching she began a violent organism.

“That was so wonderful Bob, I love you and I love your magnificent prick. Would you like to ass fuck me dearest” Carol asked.

“ My love I want to fuck you any way you want me to. You are so virginal your vagina is as tight as any other woman’s anus. I’d like you to get on the floor and pull your knees up to your breast so my prick will go to the deepest extent of your vagina.” I said.”

“Oh yes love but you have to go slow for the last inch or two, will you promise?” She asked .”

I assured her I would be careful and got a pillow for her head and ass. I had her lay with her feet pointing at Joan and Tom on the couch so they could have a good view of our fucking. They were sitting next to each other now and Joan had his semi erect prick deep in her throat so I guessed they had reached an organism and she was preparing him for their next round. Carol’s ass was up on the pillow and with her knees pulled tightly against her breasts her beautiful cunt presented a highly erotic sight. This position also effectively shortened the distance from her labia to her cervix and would allow my erect prick to put pressure on her cervix. As I supported my weight with my arms I lowered myself onto her until she guided my prick into her pussy with her soft hand. I kept my legs as widespread as I could so Joan and Tom could get the best view possible.

I slowly pushed my prick into her cunt until I could feel slight pressure on the head from her cervix. I told her to stop me if it hurt and gradually kept pushing in into her until by balls were pressing against her ass.

“My God that feels wonderful Bob. It doesn’t hurt at all but it does feel like it might come out me throat soon. I love your cock so deep inside me.” She said

I pulled out slowly and rubbed the head of my cock on her clit for a while before I again entered her slippery tight cunt and slowly pushed it till it bottomed again. I kept repeating this for a while then keeping it in her cunt began stroking full length faster and faster holding back my organism until she started cuming when I ejaculated deep into her wonderful tunnel of love. I put my arms around her and rolled her on her side allowing her legs to stretch out and leaving my still erect prick in and started kissing her adorable lips. Soon we were French kissing between soft endearments.

“Oh mom that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It’s so wonderful that Bob loves you the way he loves me” Joan said.

She rushed over to us and began hugging and kissing us. I guess her and Tom had finished as he was soft now.

Zane
Zane
28 Followers