My Wife Joins My Fantasy

Story Info
After opening up to my wife and pouring my heart out...
1k words
4.01
59.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fiction story.

*****

It had been twenty years of a frustrating sexless Marriage. Well, the sex happened maybe three or four times a year, but those times she was either tipsy or going through something else.

I figured the only way to save my marriage at this point was to just come out about my feelings, and force myself to be as honest as possible - all risks aside - and share with her my deepest fantasies and desires I had been bottling inside for years. I figured the worse that could happen was that she would get a divorce, but at least this way we both had a new chance at happiness.

Even though she is my second wife, I've always considered her my first real wife. While my former marriage lasted all but 10 months, this new woman was in it for the long haul and made it very clear since the first few months of our relationship that she loved me unconditionally and refused to quit the relationship even though I had given her every reason to.

I felt it was time for me to tell her what I've been avoiding telling her for years; That I had been wanting - no, NEEDING - to fuck a younger woman. Someone who would make me feel alive again and remind me how fun life can be. I needed to let her know that I could not stop thinking about fucking a college girl, and that it was such a huge part of my daily fantasies that I could not move on without trying it at least once.

I came home from work that evening, and told her we needed to talk. I told her that I have felt miserable for a while and that I have seen her unhappiness in our lack of sex lately. I spilled the beans, the entire 1lb bags of 'em.

To my surprise, she acted shocked, but also as if she had expected to hear this. I'm not sure how she figured it out but she seemed to have been prepared for it and ready with a plan.

The first thing she said was a reassuring, "it's okay, baby."

She said that she would never want to stop me from being happy but that she loves me and instead of going out and cheating and running all the risks involved with it like STD's and money, she had another idea she wanted to try first to see if it would take care of my needs.

She proposed to help with my fantasies herself and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead. When I asked what she meant by that she told me not to worry, and that I will see tomorrow.

It all started sooner than expected. The minute I woke up the next morning, she gently pulled me out of the bed and guided me to get in the car, which I did without even changing out of my shirt and boxers.

I had no idea where she was taking me, and my first thoughts were of fear and embarrassment, but knowing my wife I reassured myself and just went along for the ride. She drove into the parking lot of a running track outside a college campus. She parked in a quiet spot which had a perfect clear view of the running track and the little open rec area with seats and a drinking fountain where the runners would unpack and get ready to run.

She shut the engine off, undid her belt, and then undid mine. She turned towards me and gave me a deep passionate look as she placed her hand on my still soft penis on top of my boxers.

"Look around, do you see anything you like?" she asked with a smooth voice, "don't be shy, tell me what catches your eyes," she demanded with a smile.

I was somewhat shocked at her bluntness. I had expected her to help me in other ways like trying new sex positions or dressing up like a schoolgirl for me, but I had also started to get aroused with her lips teasing mine and her hand on my now hardening cock.

I looked around. It was still early in the morning but there were about a dozen people running, all college grad age students, 21-24 and what looked like an older woman in her 40's.. maybe a professor?

"I see some really cute girls." I said.

"Tell me more baby, don't be shy," she answered, looking at me with a naughty smile.

"What would you like to do to them?" She asked, softly speaking into my ears.

Her hand had now moved inside my boxers and I could feel her stroking my cock, there was a strange aura of sex in the car.

"This one girl looks about 21.. she's got some perfect legs and nice thick but muscular thighs. Her bootie shorts are barely covering it. I would like to push her shorts out to the side and slide my cock right inside her. i'd like to make her feel my old dirty cock and shoot my cum all deep inside her tight little perfect pussy," I said as she started licking the tip of my cock.

After just a few minutes of eye-fucking these girls, and talking like this, and my wife blowing me like a little whore under the dashboard, I could feel my balls starting to tighten and I could not take it anymore. Just as my wife instructed me to fuck this girl's tight pussy in between her sucking my cock, I started pumping shot after shot of cum right down her throat, all the while my eyes were fixated on the college girls in mini-shorts.

I was laying there, completely wiped out from the most intense jizzing orgasm I've ever had in my life, when I started helping my wife up.

With a mouth still full of cum, she shoved my hands away and looked at me square in the eyes as she slowly swallowed it, gulp after gulp.

"This is for you, baby. I want you get to enjoy what makes you feel good," she said with some cum still left on her lips.

I sat there, laid back in my car seat thinking how incredibly lucky I was to have found and married my beautiful wife.

Our sex life will never be perfect, but we've just introduced the spark back into the relationship, I suspect I will have many more stories to tell.